Upcoming vore music previews

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Upcoming vore music previews

Postby DancingWithLiars » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 pm

for Vore Day, I have an instrumental preview of one of the vore songs I've been working on recently. I was really hoping I would've been able to have this song finished by Vore Day, but unfortunately some problems arose and prevented that from happening; I guess this is the next best thing.

Link:
https://soundcloud.com/user-439318250-7 ... al-preview

A few things to keep in mind:

- This song (and all of the others I'm working on) does have voraephilic lyrics completely finished, however I haven't been able to record the vocals for them yet. The theme of this particular track features a bunny convincing a pred to eat him (I'm not gonna give too much away, you'll have to wait to figure out what happens)
- The reason the guitar parts featured here might sound a little off is simply because they are placeholders and need to be officially re-recorded (I'll probably do that tomorrow or Thursday).
- I haven't done the mastering/mixing of the track yet, so some instruments might sound louder.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a taste of the style of music I'm going for, and maybe what to expect when I get it finished. I'll be posting more previews and updates on this thread, so stay tuned! :P

(if this is violating rules, send me a message and I'll take it down.)
DancingWithLiars
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!