GM's Sprite Manips

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

GM's Sprite Manips

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 am

I have no idea whether this would technically fit under the Photo Edit forums or not, so I put it here to be safe. Move it elsewhere if need be.

Greetings. I've been a long time "passive" member of the community, as in, you can probably count the number of posts I've made outside of a roleplay with your fingers alone. But I whipped something up recently, so I decided I'd share it here and see if anybody likes it.

So, I'm no artist, massive props to anyone who can make a living off of something like that. But I've fiddled with art programs on computers for as long as I can remember, and after downloading a Pokemon B2W2 sprite sheet, I decided to experiment. The most accurate term I can think of to describe these would be "sprite manips", so enjoy these sprite manips, I suppose. What you see are the sprites at their normal size, upscaled versions for better viewing are within the spoilers directly below them.

DISCLAIMER: The original sprites shown here are not mine, and property of their respective company/creator. In this case, The Pokemon Company.

mistyb2w2_better.png
"You weren't even much of a challenge, you pest! You can't just bother a girl for a battle and expect her to let you off easy. Don't bother me anymore, just digest for me, please. The sooner you churn up, the sooner I can get back to swimming!"
mistyb2w2_better.png (1.24 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

Spoiler: show
mistyb2w2_better_upscaled.png
mistyb2w2_better_upscaled.png (5.82 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

mistyb2w2_wg.png
"... W-wow! You might not have been the best at battling, but you sure know how to fill a girl out! I look gorgeous! Wait until my boyfriend sees this! This will definitely make up for you ruining our date!"
mistyb2w2_wg.png (1.37 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

mistyb2w2_wg_upscaled.png
mistyb2w2_wg_upscaled.png (6.7 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

veteranbw.png
A Unovan Veteran trainer who follows a "winner takes all" philosophy in her battles. Unless you have at least eight badges, you probably want to avoid her. But if she does approach you for a battle... good luck.
veteranbw.png (1.34 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

veteranbw_upscaled.png
veteranbw_upscaled.png (8.07 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

leavanny.png
Leavanny, the Nurturing Pokemon. It is most commonly seen protecting small Pokemon, but that is not all they can do. For example, this specimen is protecting it's trainer by holding it inside of its body. We... don't know how long they intend to keep them, but we're sure they'll be fine!
leavanny.png (1.27 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

leavanny_upscaled.png
leavanny_upscaled.png (6.78 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

cynthia_b2w2.png
"You are... the strangest trainer I've ever met. Yes, you lost, but are you sure you want to stay in there? You can just challenge the other league members until you reach me again for another shot. No... ? If you insist. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining about free food..."
cynthia_b2w2.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

cynthia_b2w2_upscaled.png
cynthia_b2w2_upscaled.png (8.58 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

bellelbab2w2.png
Nobody quite remembers how or why it happened. But one day, during filming, Sabrina accidentally swallowed her co-star. Unsure what to do, she stayed in character and improvised, and the director rolled with it. The Mystery Doors of the Magical Land series then became one of the biggest sensations to come out of Pokestar Studios.
bellelbab2w2.png (1.86 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

bellelbab2w2_upscaled.png
bellelbab2w2_upscaled.png (11.15 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

bellelbab2w2_wg.png
After filming finished, Sabrina was left dazed and confused. What just happened in there? Filming had taken so long to finish up that her stomach had already shrunk to half it's size, so getting their co-star out was no longer an option. Oh well. It was a shame, they seemed to be a promising trainer... but they fit the part of her body's enhanced assets a lot better.
bellelbab2w2_wg.png (1.8 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

bellelbab2w2_wg_upscaled.png
bellelbab2w2_wg_upscaled.png (11.03 KiB) Viewed 2765 times

I'm thinking of extending these "manips" to other series and sprite-based works eventually, but I just do these whenever I feel like it, for fun. If you want, leave a request (specifics are a man's best friend), and if I like it, I might get to it eventually. Emphasis on "might". And also "eventually".
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Re: GM's Sprite Manips

Postby CapturePoint » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:20 am

Wonderful stuff! I've done a few sprite manips back in my day, though sadly I don't have much time for them nowadays

I've found the sprites from WayForward games like Shantae to be of quite high quality, well suited to use! Perhaps you have use for them too?
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 am

CapturePoint wrote:Wonderful stuff! I've done a few sprite manips back in my day, though sadly I don't have much time for them nowadays

I've found the sprites from WayForward games like Shantae to be of quite high quality, well suited to use! Perhaps you have use for them too?

Thanks, glad to have the respect of a fellow sprite maniper... or former sprite maniper. Both are greatly appreciated!

I'm actually not incredibly familiar with the Shantae series, however, I've definitely seen the sprites from those games, and I'll certainly have to use them sometime.
GeneticMess
???

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 am

I ADORE Sprite stuff, so can't wait to see more of this stuff~
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Horoble » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Honestly, still figuring out the Eka's site as a whole, but I'm really glad I'e found this! First off, I do think it's amazing to see users stepping out of their comfort zone and work on things they enjoy, despite how they haven't in the past. I have to say I have been on this fairly large "Pokemon wave" as of recently, so this was honestly really fun for me to see! The manips themselves are honestly incredibly natural looking, so you should be pretty proud! I must admit the tid bits of dialogue/text you added were a real treat as well, and I just in general enjoyed reading them all!

As somebody who's never messed around with this before, I'd love to hear about what the process used here was, and if at all possible, where I could find the spreadsheet you had used for the sprites themselves! All in all just really interesting stuff, I'd love to know more! ^^
Horoble
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 pm

JeremyTN wrote:I ADORE Sprite stuff, so can't wait to see more of this stuff~

Horoble wrote:Honestly, still figuring out the Eka's site as a whole, but I'm really glad I'e found this! First off, I do think it's amazing to see users stepping out of their comfort zone and work on things they enjoy, despite how they haven't in the past. I have to say I have been on this fairly large "Pokemon wave" as of recently, so this was honestly really fun for me to see! The manips themselves are honestly incredibly natural looking, so you should be pretty proud! I must admit the tid bits of dialogue/text you added were a real treat as well, and I just in general enjoyed reading them all!

As somebody who's never messed around with this before, I'd love to hear about what the process used here was, and if at all possible, where I could find the spreadsheet you had used for the sprites themselves! All in all just really interesting stuff, I'd love to know more! ^^

Thank you both! I'm glad to see people are liking these so far.

Yeah, this is very much a new thing for me. I've always appreciated manips, so I'm glad to finally getting to contribute in a similar fashion. I've been on a Pokemon kick recently too, although more so for the human characters than for the titular monsters, surprisingly. Not that doing manips for them is out of the question either, Leavanny can attest to that. I tried to make them all look realistic (as realistic as vore can get) as I could manage, and the flavor text was mostly added for fun in post, so I'm glad you liked them.

If you're looking for some good sprites, the Spriter's Resource website is my go-to for finding good sprites, they usually have me covered for whatever I need to find. As for I do these... it's actually not too complicated. First I take a sprite, say, Misty's battle sprite, for example. Then, I open up the spritesheet her sprite is on (instead of just opening her separately, since the canvas in naturally large enough for me to give her a big gut without much hassle) with Paint.net. That's what I personally use, but you could probably do this in another image-editing software as well, such as GIMP, Photoshop, etc. From there, I make a new layer that's a copy of the original one, so that while I edit, I can reference the original that's directly under it. For vore bellies, I then start from the character's midsection, right below their chest, and start trying to draw the belly. This is usually a lot of trial-and-error and ctrl-Z-ing until I eventually get a shape I'm satisfied with. Then I start smoothing out the outline by removing some pixels on the corners of curves, and then I fill the circle with whatever color I think their belly would be, which can vary depending on what they're wearing. Next is when I start getting the proper colors in, by changing the color of the outline to match the rest of the sprite, starting to apply some shading, editing parts of the sprite to properly contort to the subject's body (example: the bottom Bellelba's dress spreading out, Cynthia's shirt stretching partway over her gut and her hand resting on it, etc.) The weight gain variations follow a similar process. I use the same method for making pudgy bellies and bigger breasts or butts, but stuff like thicker thighs and legs, like on Misty, is a little different. I copy the outline on one side of her thighs a couple pixels over, and then fill that area and reshape and reshade it to look more natural.

Whew, sorry if that's a little confusing, I tried to discuss it the best I could without going overboard. If you have any questions, I'll try to clarify.
GeneticMess
???

Postby CapturePoint » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:04 am

Interesting! It looks like our techniques aren't that different! I did more animations for a flash game, so mine are all animated. I started at roughly the same place you did, with a base frame plus belly outline, then filled it in.

What I then did was make a 'storyboard' of how to get there from the default poses for each character. Just sketched down what I thought the flow should look like, frame by frame.

Here's one example I actually finished (You know how that goes!) :

https://aryion.com/g4/data/331833-54758 ... dbQDwe.gif
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 am

CapturePoint wrote:Interesting! It looks like our techniques aren't that different! I did more animations for a flash game, so mine are all animated. I started at roughly the same place you did, with a base frame plus belly outline, then filled it in.

What I then did was make a 'storyboard' of how to get there from the default poses for each character. Just sketched down what I thought the flow should look like, frame by frame.

Here's one example I actually finished (You know how that goes!) :

https://aryion.com/g4/data/331833-54758 ... dbQDwe.gif

That's pretty good! I honestly doubt I'd have the patience to ever do something like that, maybe an idle animation or something, but probably nothing beyond that. But maybe one day, if I get incredibly bored with absolutely nothing to do.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 am

o3o Nicely animated, very smooth and jiggly... but... *squints eyes* ... Can't zoom in.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Horoble » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:29 am

GeneticMess wrote:
JeremyTN wrote:I ADORE Sprite stuff, so can't wait to see more of this stuff~

Horoble wrote:Honestly, still figuring out the Eka's site as a whole, but I'm really glad I'e found this! First off, I do think it's amazing to see users stepping out of their comfort zone and work on things they enjoy, despite how they haven't in the past. I have to say I have been on this fairly large "Pokemon wave" as of recently, so this was honestly really fun for me to see! The manips themselves are honestly incredibly natural looking, so you should be pretty proud! I must admit the tid bits of dialogue/text you added were a real treat as well, and I just in general enjoyed reading them all!

Thank you both! I'm glad to see people are liking these so far.

Yeah, this is very much a new thing for me. I've always appreciated manips, so I'm glad to finally getting to contribute in a similar fashion. I've been on a Pokemon kick recently too, although more so for the human characters than for the titular monsters, surprisingly. Not that doing manips for them is out of the question either, Leavanny can attest to that. I tried to make them all look realistic (as realistic as vore can get) as I could manage, and the flavor text was mostly added for fun in post, so I'm glad you liked them.

If you're looking for some good sprites, the Spriter's Resource website is my go-to for finding good sprites, they usually have me covered for whatever I need to find. As for I do these... it's actually not too complicated. First I take a sprite, say, Misty's battle sprite, for example. Then, I open up the spritesheet her sprite is on (instead of just opening her separately, since the canvas in naturally large enough for me to give her a big gut without much hassle) with Paint.net. That's what I personally use, but you could probably do this in another image-editing software as well, such as GIMP, Photoshop, etc. From there, I make a new layer that's a copy of the original one, so that while I edit, I can reference the original that's directly under it. For vore bellies, I then start from the character's midsection, right below their chest, and start trying to draw the belly. This is usually a lot of trial-and-error and ctrl-Z-ing until I eventually get a shape I'm satisfied with. Then I start smoothing out the outline by removing some pixels on the corners of curves, and then I fill the circle with whatever color I think their belly would be, which can vary depending on what they're wearing. Next is when I start getting the proper colors in, by changing the color of the outline to match the rest of the sprite, starting to apply some shading, editing parts of the sprite to properly contort to the subject's body (example: the bottom Bellelba's dress spreading out, Cynthia's shirt stretching partway over her gut and her hand resting on it, etc.) The weight gain variations follow a similar process. I use the same method for making pudgy bellies and bigger breasts or butts, but stuff like thicker thighs and legs, like on Misty, is a little different. I copy the outline on one side of her thighs a couple pixels over, and then fill that area and reshape and reshade it to look more natural.

Whew, sorry if that's a little confusing, I tried to discuss it the best I could without going overboard. If you have any questions, I'll try to clarify.

First off, so sorry for the late response, I had fallen asleep sadly, aha. That being said, thanks so much for the response there, you explained it amazingly well, and I believe I have a good grasp of what you were saying to me, so you I'd say mission accomplished on your end! I appreciate your telling me of the site as well, as I've checked it out shortly before sending this, and I'm honestly just blown away by the site, as I've never really seen something with such a large variety, you know? I'll for sure be bookmarking this topic simply so I don't forget the explanation, and I'm sure it will be the biggest of helps moving down the line from now!

As for the other part (that I probably should have responded to first given the ordering of your response LOL), that's actually really cool to hear, as it's nice to know people can be expired into doing what they enjoy, and no doubt you'll be doing the same thing for others down the line! I can relate to the Pokemon thing as well, as I enjoy both the pokemon and the females themselves, and honestly couldn't pick what I would enjoy more given all of the pluses both sides have to them, although in terms of manips I feel females would be more easy to implement given the lack of humanoid shaping of a lot of pokemon, aha. As for the realism I do think you did really hit that on the spot. The manips honestly look very natural in terms of both vore, and fitting the pokemon pixelated art style, so I think it was a win win on both parts of that (The shading added a lot as well, so amazing job on that!). As for the flavour text it was hard not to, as it was amazingly worded, and just generally verbose. It related to the characters used as well, and nothing really felt off or forced to it!
Horoble
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:41 am

Horoble wrote:
GeneticMess wrote:
JeremyTN wrote:(condensed)

Horoble wrote:(condensed)

(condensed)

First off, so sorry for the late response, I had fallen asleep sadly, aha. That being said, thanks so much for the response there, you explained it amazingly well, and I believe I have a good grasp of what you were saying to me, so you I'd say mission accomplished on your end! I appreciate your telling me of the site as well, as I've checked it out shortly before sending this, and I'm honestly just blown away by the site, as I've never really seen something with such a large variety, you know? I'll for sure be bookmarking this topic simply so I don't forget the explanation, and I'm sure it will be the biggest of helps moving down the line from now!

As for the other part (that I probably should have responded to first given the ordering of your response LOL), that's actually really cool to hear, as it's nice to know people can be expired into doing what they enjoy, and no doubt you'll be doing the same thing for others down the line! I can relate to the Pokemon thing as well, as I enjoy both the pokemon and the females themselves, and honestly couldn't pick what I would enjoy more given all of the pluses both sides have to them, although in terms of manips I feel females would be more easy to implement given the lack of humanoid shaping of a lot of pokemon, aha. As for the realism I do think you did really hit that on the spot. The manips honestly look very natural in terms of both vore, and fitting the pokemon pixelated art style, so I think it was a win win on both parts of that (The shading added a lot as well, so amazing job on that!). As for the flavour text it was hard not to, as it was amazingly worded, and just generally verbose. It related to the characters used as well, and nothing really felt off or forced to it!

Don't sweat that, I didn't expect a response so soon, actually. But hey, glad to help! I've known of SR for some time now, but I never quite found a personal use for it until right now, so glad to spread the word to like-minded individuals!

If I actually inspire others to do the same and start trying to make sprite manips of their own, I'd certainly be happy. An underrated medium, if I can be honest. I'll eventually diverge from Pokemon into other territory, but the female human usage will always stick, that's just what I dig, and like you said, their anatomy is easy to work with. Of course I plan to experiment sooner or later, but that'll happen when it happens. Speaking of which! Here's a small new batch of things I worked on today. Don't expect back to back daily updates like this, this was a special case. Experimented with both Gen 2 and Gen 3 sprites here.

erika_gsc.png
The leader of Celadon City's Gym is Erika, The Nature-Loving Princess. She has a tendency to doze off, especially after hard fought battles. We're not sure whether that's a challenger in there, or if she found a brew of tea that she just couldn't get enough of, but one thing's for sure. Waking her up right now wouldn't be the brightest idea.
erika_gsc.png (832 Bytes) Viewed 2291 times

erika_gsc_upscaled.png
erika_gsc_upscaled.png (4.91 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

parasollady_rse.png
"The calming sounds of the rain, and the cool breeze that follows it... I love it so much, but I hate getting wet. That's why I carry my parasol around all the time! ... What are you staring at?"
parasollady_rse.png (1.16 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

parasollady_rse_upscaled.png
parasollady_rse_upscaled.png (6.12 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

parasollady_rse_analvore_strugglingbelly.png
"Unf... just... settle down, okay? And stop p-pushing your hand out! It's hard to sit down when you do that. And you were the one who was staring so much in the first place! Just relax with me... I'll enjoy the sounds of the rain, and you can enjoy the sounds of my stomach."
parasollady_rse_analvore_strugglingbelly.png (1.24 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

parasollady_rse_analvore_strugglingbelly_upscaled.png
parasollady_rse_analvore_strugglingbelly_upscaled.png (6.38 KiB) Viewed 2291 times

Yes, that's supposed to be a hand in the last one. Experimenting here, I know it looks like a nugget but trying to make hands for these trainer sprites is in an exercise in insanity for me. Enjoy!
GeneticMess
???

Postby Horoble » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am

GeneticMess,

(Trying something new out, not sure if this has the same effect as the quote does, aha, I'm not super familiar with this system, I just thought it would be better then the massive word wall we were making via the quoting, aha)

Oh for sure, I think in terms of things like this it really is important you work at your own pace, just sort of doing what you're comfortable with. I honestly do look forward to seeing what you branch out into, in terms of both new series and down the line more complicated anatomy (best way I can think to word it simply, aha)!As for the new updates, I guess that makes me the second person to not expect something so quickly, aha. That being said it really is quite the treat, I won't be complaining anytime soon!
In terms of the manips themselves, I like the previous batch greatly enjoy them! I have to honestly give credit where credit is due though, as I honestly loved the last batch, but it's clear you really tried to experiment around here, and I honestly think that's amazing! The Erika one is great, and it was nice to see you implementing what you did with a new posture, and the gut you made to go with it is honestly very fitting, and doesn't feel t all out of place. That being said you really did try with the Parasol Lady, and that's evident. Reworking her legs, adding the details in the gut for squirms/struggles, ect. All I can really say is that it paid off big time, and you did an amazing job! And as always, the added text just adds that much more, even if it's not a part of the manip itself, aha.
Horoble
New to the forum

Postby CapturePoint » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Have you ever considered using Darkstalkers' sprites? I was always too based on Shantae-sized sprites to give it a shot, but with your smooth belly-techniques I think the result could look fantastic!
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:36 am

@Horoble (trying this instead of direct quotes to not make posts so cluttered)
Thanks again for all the criticism and compliments, it honestly does wonders. I'm going to try and get a bit more experimental with poses now and then, along with the (implied or otherwise) types of vore depicted, such as what I did with the Parasol Lady. Maybe I can actually get hands that look like hands eventually, haha.

@CapturePoint
Spriter's Resource is unfortunately lacking with the female playable character sprites for Darkstalkers, but I'll definitely do some digging around for some good sheets, if not for Felicia alone. Expect that to come eventually, I'm definitely willing to try it.

And with that, here are two manips I've worked on, on and off over the past few days. They're mostly simple, nothing special.

3princessesmariomaker.png
Three girls can't take a stroll through the Mushroom Kingdom without something happening, can't they? Princess Peach mistook a Goomba falling from a ledge for a Mushroom, and opened her mouth wide, only to realize her mistake afterwards. Princess Daisy was climbing a vine when a Koopa Paratroopa tried to get frisky with her, and both ended up falling to the ground. Something broke the princess's fall, but for some reason, half of her dress was missing. And finally, Princess Rosalina was lost in thought as she stood on top of a pipe... not something terribly smart to do. The lucky fellow who ended up stuck in her womb probably isn't complaining. In fact, despite the mishaps, all three girls are rather satisfied, and decide that maybe they need to take walks like this more often.
3princessesmariomaker.png (807 Bytes) Viewed 1987 times

3princessesmariomaker_upscaled.png
3princessesmariomaker_upscaled.png (2.89 KiB) Viewed 1987 times

peachkartfighter_ub.png
Kart Fighter is a strange, bootleg, Famicom gem of sorts. On the surface, it's just a shoddy Street Fighter II clone with characters from Super Mario Kart... however, almost 14 years after it's creation, a secret has been found. An absurdly long string of inputs allows Peach to perform a lunging kick move with... unique properties, as seen above.
peachkartfighter_ub.png (1.08 KiB) Viewed 1987 times

peachkartfighter_ub_upscaled.png
peachkartfighter_ub_upscaled.png (6.85 KiB) Viewed 1987 times

Yes, I vorified a sprite of Peach from an obscure bootleg Famicom game. My fetishization knows no limits.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:45 am

Ooof. Kart Fighter, I remember playing that old NES game.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CapturePoint » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 am

Ha ha, nice find and edit! I can't recall where I got the Darkstalkers sprites from, but I do think I have a few sheets around that I saved once, so they are out there at least.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:26 pm

These are quite fun to watch.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby UBHunter » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Wow, these are great!
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Horoble » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:49 am

GeneticMess, Don't mention, it's a topic I actively enjoy, and frankly providing feedback makes my day, especially knowing that it helps! I think it's cool that you're trying to push yourself here and there, but don't be afraid to do the simple things too if they're what you enjoy, no need too complicate things all of the time, you know? Take a note from some of these girls and just enjoy yourself! As for depicting different types of vore, I think between the Parasol lady for implied and Peach for represented, you've just in general done a lovely job. And heck, when it comes to implied things like the posture/POV on the Parasol lady honestly do do wonders, especially when a certain somebody takes the time and effort to entirely redo their legs! Between that and the text/dialogue boxes you have yet to go wrong! And between you and me I don't think her hand was all that bad, it's just a little rough to show off at the angle given how restricted you were.

As for the pieces themselves, it's pretty cool to see you having fun with all of these different styles of sprites, and I'm sure it's doing wonders in terms of practise as well, as I have yet to look at something and actually go "That doesn't look right..." as it all just sort of blends in smoothly with a natural look! As for the fan game choice no worries, I think cool in fact! Frankly with that nice genetic touch, the content of the game looks to be more... full 8)

But hey, that's just my... Input... :silly:

....... I'm done now...
Horoble
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Thanks all for the compliments, I’m glad to deliver some quality (er, “quality”) stuff. Speaking of deliver, I’ve decided to open up some requests. First come first serve basis, I’ll take six at the most, one request per person. I’ll do them at my own pace, but depending on the sprite, shouldn’t take long to make. Please name the character and game in your request so I know what sprites to pull. Depending on how well this goes, I might do requests more often, might not, we’ll see!
GeneticMess
???

Next

Return to Work to be shared!