Story: "Breaktime" (F/F, Unbirth, Unwilling)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: "Breaktime" (F/F, Unbirth, Unwilling)

Postby sadlittleman » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:34 pm

I am a very long time lurker, first time poster. I've had this story forming in my head for the past week and I've come to enjoy it immensely. I hope you will too.

This is Part 1. Part 2 is already written in my head, but I don't have time to continue right now.

It's about a couple of big girls working in an office. For reference, BIGBIG is one of my favorite artists on this site.

F/F, Unbirth, Unwilling

------------

Lori glanced down at her phone. 11:44 AM. Not much longer until she could claim her prize. She looked back at her laptop and glanced through her emails and checked her work site a few times, not really looking for anything in particular but just to pass the time. She grew anxious - it had been a long time since she wanted someone so badly.

About a week earlier she interviewed a young woman named Veronica. Slim, short - maybe 4'6" as best she could guess, blonde hair with brown eyes, but it was her mannerism that caught her attention the most. Completely obedient, polite, and a little timid. A little mousey, some might say. Lori asked her all the routine questions but for the life of her she could not remember anything that was said. She was entranced by her slender frame and her meek attitude, the way she blustered when she couldn't list a reference and the way she stuttered when trying to explain her career goals. Lori had never had such a moment of clarity as when she decided this girl must go into her belly. She had to have her. There were plenty of meals before, and plenty of meals to come, certainly, but there was something primal that awakened in her brain when she first met Veronica. Needless to say, she had the job.

Perhaps it was the contrast in their size, Lori reflected, this girl couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds bare naked. I could probably lift her with one hand and savor every speck of her breasts and every nook of her thighs and I doubt she'd even raise her voice in protest. So timid. Surely I've eaten tiny girls before, she thought, but half the time they put up a fight. They always lose, of course, but perhaps it was the notion of eating one so overwhelmingly helpless that motivated her. She'd always been on the S side of S&M, as her lover could attest, but rare were the times she was sexually thrilled while being hungrily filled. This will be one of those times.

Lori snapped back to reality and noticed her panties were soaked, with a little spotting on the outside of her black slacks. She promptly excused herself to her private restroom. She removed her pants and panties, and took a moment to admire her fat ass in the mirror. She was a big girl, 6'6 and fairly fit despite her 340 lb frame. Her waist was relatively slim - no hanging gut. Her breasts were grand, her hips were broad, and her thighs were firm. She worked out once or twice a week, but of course she realized the battle against her indulgences was uphill, to say the least. Eating a hundred pounds of sweetness every now and then will really ruin your figure. Still, she enjoyed the ass it brought her as well as most of the people who worked under her even though they'd never dare say it to her face. With one exception, of course, and for her the couple of squats was worth each morning of aching, carefully toned legs.

She cleaned up a little and put her pants back on. The spotting was hardly noticeable on the black color, but her panties were a lost cause. She'd just have to go commando for the time being. Just as well, they'd become irrelevant in the next hour or so anyhow.

The time was now 12:10 PM. She ran a little late getting lost in her fantasies, so she shuffled down the hall to the HR office in excitement. She peeked inside and saw the HR director - Nora. Nora was a big girl too, and the two of them got along famously. She was her long-term lover and her even longer-term friend, the two of them knew every little detail about the other. She put the M half to Lori's S, and took great pleasure in serving her mistress. Outside of the bedroom she wasn't quite so submissive, putting on a my-way-or-the-highway attitude with the other employees, but ultimately proved to be a valuable member of the company. It wasn't often that they got to enjoy a forbidden snack in each other's company, so today marked a very special occasion.

"Hey there gorgeous," said Lori, "it's showtime."
"I was worried you got cold feet and chickened out, what took you so long?" Nora replied.
"I would never! A conference call ran late," Lori lied, "but forget that, we've got to hurry!"

The pair hustled downstairs to the lounge near the time-clock machine.

Veronica sat on the bench fiddling with her phone while she waited to clock in at 12:30. She was sporting a blue and white striped buttoned shirt, tucked neatly into a black skirt. She was a little nervous - it was only her second day and she barely knew anybody, but she had a good feeling about this place. Her boss was super nice to her too, for some reason. The office seemed a little empty, save for the receptionist around the corner. Everyone's on their lunch break, after all. It was just her and one other guy answering phones tonight, and it didn't seem like he showed up yet.

"Ah, Veronica, could you join me for a second?" Lori asked, head peaking out from the lounge.
"Oh, okay Ms. Lori, I'm not cloc-"
"It'll just take a second, it's super important! Real quick."

Veronica hadn't clocked in yet, so what could be so important in the break room? She approached the door nervously, was she in trouble? She didn't think she did anything wrong. Maybe there was an account that went bad? It didn't make sense and she didn't like confrontation so she just did as she was asked. She entered the lounge and shut the door behind her.

"M-mm-m Ms. Lori!" Veronica squeaked, "your p-p-pants!"
Entering the lounge was a sight to behold. Lori stood to greet her, pantsless, with a devious look in her eyes. She was so stunned it took her a full second to notice the beauty on the couch across the room: long curly hair, brown with blonde highlights, a cute rounded face adorned by a pair of black trim glasses. She was a big girl, there was no doubt, her enormous breasts resting atop her generous stomach that rolls down to meet her huge thighs that run all the way down to her daintly painted toenails.

Veronica was about to stammer some more before being shushed by Lori.
"Hush dear," she cooed "I have a proposition for you."
"W-w... H..?" Before she could stammer out a reply, Lori hugged her tightly and pulled her into her blouse. Veronica was just the right height that her face hit just the bottom of Lori's bosom, muffling her slightly. She was confused and a little panicked, there were about a hundred questions racing through her mind before Lori spoke again.
"We have an... opening, yes an opening that needs filled. We think you're just the right girl for the job. It pays extremely handsomely. In fact, we can offer you as much as five thousand dollars if you'll humor us with an interview." Lori thought she was being very clever.

Veronica was a 23 year old broke ass college student. She only experimented sexually with other girls from her dorm as kind of a joke, mostly because they pressured her into it - she didn't really think of herself as a lesbian. But for $5000 she was willing to experiment some more. She calmed herself a little.

"Um... wha... what do you want me to do?"
"Well first you're going to try out Nora's 'opening' and when you're done in her you'll go to my 'opening', get it?"
Nora giggled seductively, her fingers wandering to her nether regions.

She just wants me to give them head, Veronica thought, I guess that's okay. She undressed her neatly buttoned shirt and skirt, and stood simply in a very small white bra and white panties. She very briefly considered running away, but immediately thought of the money. I guess this is why she's been so nice to me?
"You're the very definition of petite, my goodness" Nora beamed.
"That won't do, take off the rest. Now." Lori demanded.
She obeyed, to Lori's amusement, and approached Nora who was now sitting upright with her legs crossed.

"Oh come a little closer, I won't bite," Nora let out as her cute smirk grew intimately. She uncrossed her legs to reveal her seemingly swollen vagina. Sopping wet, clit engorged. It looks like they had a little fun while they waited for her.
"O, okay. You want me to just...?"
She was interrupted immediately as Nora grabbed her head and pulled her, gently, to her eagerly awaiting, soaking wet puss. She was startled by being grabbed so suddenly, but wasn't hurt by the exchange. She stuck out her tongue and got to work. Nora's ladyhood had a surprisingly sweet tinge to it. It still tasted like puss, she thought, but inexplicably sweeter than the girls she's had practice on in the past. She brought a hand up between Nora's massive thighs to play with her clit. I just have to make her cum and I can move on, right?

Nora started breathing a little more heavily. Lori had already given her a good warm up round, so it would take a little more to get her going again. Veronica kept her mind on her money. At this point she decided she definitely was not a lesbian. By now Lori was examining her prey's body. She was as good as eaten, having taken the bait immediately. She was a little relieved Veronica didn't try for the door - she was prepared to swallow her on the spot if she ran, but luckily today was a rare day and she was going to enjoy it as much as possible. She slowly, almost reflexively, began playing with herself as she observed.

"Now now, you're going to have to try much harder than that to please a big girl like her," Lori remarked, "Use your hands."

Veronica was really hoping she'd be done already, but decided she was committed to this decision. She rolled her hands up on each of Nora's tremendous thighs, and started tucking her fingers into her new friend's puss. They went in surprisingly easily.

"More, please, fuck more," Nora moaned.
"The whole hand," Lori commanded, as she tugged on her victim's legs. Veronica wasn't sure what Lori had in mind, but she was a lot bossier today than before. And does she have a foot fetish or something? Oh well. By now she was committed to this decision.

Veronica shoved her entire hand in and it went much further than she was expecting, up to her elbow. Nora's thighs jiggled from the sudden movement.
"Oh!" She squeaked. "I, um... sorr-"
"More, please, I beg you..." Nora's breathing has become much heavier, her body becoming much looser, her big belly starting to flab just a tiny bit over Veronica's hands. She was excited by what's to come. By now Lori lifted one of her meal's feet and began sucking on her toes. Slurping, just a little sample, just a little taste. It drove her desire ever more intensely, and Lori's vagina found itself quickly soaked as well. Veronica was startled by this turn of events.

"Woa wo-hey... please don-" Veronica squealed.
"The other hand!" Lori barked, her lips curling off the bottom of her lunch's feet. She curled her lips over her teeth impassionately and stared Veronica right in the eyes. Veronica was suddenly disturbed by that look she gave her, like a wild coyote about to descend on a helpless bunny. It was a deep look of desire, a craving almost. It shook her only for a second, but she continued her task. Nora's got an unsually deep pussy, she thought to herself, I guess I can go a little rougher. Ultimately, after all, she was committed to her decision.

Little did she realize how right she was. She thrust her other arm as far in as she could. To her surprise it went all the way up to her shoulder, joining her other arm that was already elbow deep.
Nora let out a deep breath and a gentle moan. She had been instructed earlier by her mistress to keep quiet while her lunch marinates.
"Huh?!" Veronica stopped dead in her tracks. "Um, Ms. Nora could you..." She couldn't move her arms.
"Not now sweety, I'm almost there. More, please, mistress..."

Veronica was ready to uncommit to her decision, but by now it was too late.
"Can... can I g-"
"Quiet down honey, you've got an opening to fill." Lori sat next to her partner, seemingly smirking at her obvious play on words.
Nora's body began pulling her target in. Veronica struggled a little and was lost for words. Lori pulled an ordinary vibrator from a drawer besides her and began to pleasure her clit.
"I don't want-"
"I don't care what you want honey, you're what I want." Lori explained. She resumed sucking her toes, and Veronica was sure that at one point she sucked her whole foot in? That's impossible, she thought.
By now a rational person would've resorted to screaming from loss of control. But Veronica quietly hoped things would work out if she obeyed. Surely her whole head wouldn't fit? She'll let her go, and she'll run outside and get help-
Her thoughts were interrupted as Nora's core strength pulled her little morsel's face straight against her vag.
"Mmmm here we go-o-o--ooo~" Nora cooed, her liquids dripping out and over her new sex toy. But her sex toy remained still, convinced that it was a bad joke, or a bad dream, or some combination of the two.

The shoulders were always the tricky part. Luckily Veronica was tiny, helpless, and good for nothing but pleasure and sustenance. She reached her arms down around the sides of her prey's breasts and in one quick motion slurped in another couple of inches. To Veronica it was a big haze, her mind spinning. Her arms and upper body were warm, wet, and cramped. It has to stop eventually, right? Maybe if she plays along she'll still get paid. Maybe she can just wait this one out.
"Oh fuck, mmmm, oh, oh, hmmm..." Nora quietly moaned. Lori, having sufficiently warmed herself up, turned her vibrator on Nora's clit.
"Now be a good girl and cum for me a few more times. I need her dripping wet from head to... mmm... succulent toe~"
Veronica couldn't hear much anymore. Just a lot of pulsing flesh and a muffled moaning sound. Everything was muffled noises. She tried to assess her body's position - her belly down to her soaking wet feet were still exposed.
Lori decided to taste a little more. Vibrator still trained on Nora, she ran her face down between her food's tender legs. Not a bad booty, for someone so small, but not what she's here for.
"Since you've been such a lamb this whole time, I think I'll reward you too my little morsel." With her free hand, she began stimulating Veronica.

She flinched. Her legs kicked a little, her arms thrashed a little against her fleshy prison, but it was quickly quelled by Nora gently squeezing her thighs together. Lori brought her hands down between her meal's legs to keep it from kicking, and began to sample her puss. Inside of Nora, the entire world got tighter. Her arms and head and breasts were squeezed together, and she found it difficult to breathe. Nora, meanwhile, was on cloud nine. The thrashing was her favorite part so far, but she didn't want her lover to get kicked in the face. She reached down and thrust her little friend in a little deeper. Lori followed, until their toy's rump was ready to enter Nora. Lori pushed her in.

Lori, satisfied with her tasting, stood up to enjoy the rest of her meal disappear - for now, at least - until she's ready to be served. She sauntered over to her partner and sat along side her, and began kissing her passionately. Today was a good day, and it's only going to get better.

Only Veronica's feet remained on the outside, and they were already soaked from a combination of saliva and vaginal fluid. The pulsing walls of Nora never cease. There's barely any room to struggle, it's too late to try to save herself. She squirms as much as she can, but that just expedites her passage. Her toes slide in and the opening at the end of the tunnel closes, and goes dark. The pulsing never stops, if anything her struggle quickened it. Nora's love juices begin to seep in from all sides and quickly fills the cavern. Veronica, exhausted from the ordeal, submits to her captors.

------------
sadlittleman
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!