Trypticons Fire Emblem Vore F/F

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Trypticons Fire Emblem Vore F/F

Postby Trypticon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:00 pm

First time poster here, I've always felt like Illyana deserved a solid story as a predator, so I set out write to one. Please enjoy!
I don't own these characters, so credit to intelligent systems for making fantastic games with fantastic characters!
---------

Ilyana Part 1
Dinner in Tellius

Illyana dragged her tongue across the smooth wood, trying to tease out the last delicious pinches of flavor locked away in the wooden bowl. Sighing in defeat, the ever hungry mage dejectedly dropped the empty bowl beside her sleeping bag, and tried to stand up, before falling flat on her back as her stomach growled angrily. Standing just 5 feet tall, with small breasts, a thin waist and relatively decent sized hips and thighs, the blue haired thunder mage had an appetite that could put dragon Laguz to shame. Unfortunately for her, rations were tight in the army. She got her hands on as much food as she could, sneaking in and out of the field kitchen, paying other soldiers for parts of there rations, and even zapping the occasional bird or rabbit with her thunder magic. But it was never enough. One time, she had even managed to slay a small deer with a well aimed thunderbolt. After roasting it over a fire, she ate the entire thing, down to the bones. But even that massive meal, despite leaving her with an absurdly large potbelly still managed to leave her unsatisfied.

Her most recent meal had been a delicious beef soup, cajoled out of one of the cooks who happened to be awake and taken back to her tent to be eaten alone and in peace. After stripping down to her short undershirt and white panties, she fished the larger chunks of meat out with a spoon, eating them one by one. Once all the larger meat was gone, she swallowed the remaining soup, almost a quarter gallon worth, in one gulp. She had then licked down the entire bowl, searching for every last modicum of flavor.

Hearing yet more rumbles, she rubbed her bare stomach, wondering where she
was going to find food in the middle of the night. She stood up again, this time with enough determination to overcome her hunger pangs. She slid her skirt back on, and began putting her jacket back on. *I suppose I'll have to sneak into the mess tent again.* She began salivating at the thought of all that food gathered into one place; buckets full of sweet and juicy apples, slabs of various meats and fishes lightly salted and hung up to dry, crates of exotic fruits like sharply flavorful pineapples and mouthwateringly ripe bananas, and all the spices and supplies needed to turn the ingredients into unbelievable meals. Illyana put her cape back on and stepped out into the cool evening air.

It was just before midnight, and most of the camp was asleep save for the night watch. Illyana had always had an easy time sneaking past the half asleep guards when she went out for midnight snacks, and even when noticed it was easy enough to trick the hapless Begnion soldiers into giving her far more food than her normal ration. However, this night rather than a half-asleep guard in crimson armor, Mist stood in front of the mess tent, fully awake and taking practice swings with a slim sword.

Despite Ilyana's best attempt to be sneaky, she was immediately spotted by Mist, who stopped her practice and let out her typical cheerful greeting. "Illyana! What's got you up so early in the morning?"
"Um... Just taking a walk? I mean... I uh, left something in the mess tent. Uh... Why are you here?"
"Oh... I couldn't sleep, so I sent the guard off to bed and practiced my swordplay a little. What'd you leave inside?"
"Oh... Nothing too important... I'll just... Grab it... I guess... Oof." Illyana was already starting to feel dizzy from hunger again.
"Oh, well go ahead then." But before Illyana could step past her, she said "Wait... You aren't just trying to steal more food are you? My brother put us all on rations for a reason you know!"
Illyana decided to change tactics, and allowed herself to collapse on to Mist. "But I'm just... so hungry. My rations are too small... Please let me get something more! I'll faint!"
Mist wrinkled her brow in indecision. "But... I thought you were already getting a double ration..."
"So... Hungry... Light fading... Tell Lucia... She made... the best omelets..." Illyana whispered dramatically, as she fell onto her knees, feeling genuinely faint from hunger.
"Illyana!? Oh fine, take this apple and I'll go find you something more to eat..."

Mist pulled an apple out of her pack and held it out for Illyana to take. Seeing and smelling the delicious treat, Illyana leapt up with her mouth open to bite the fruit right out of Mist's hand... But she managed to chomp down on not just the apple, but part of Mist's arm as well! Mist started to say "Ow! Illyana, what are you..." but was interrupted by Illyana swallowing the apple... And her entire arm, up to her shoulder. "Ack! Stop it Illyana! I'm not food!"
But all Illyana could get out in response was a moan of pleasure, as she grabbed the back of Mist's head and shoved it into her mouth along with the rest of her arm. At this point, Mist was struggling as hard as she could, but it was already too late to fight Ilyana’s ravenous maw. Illyana swallowed again, pulling Mist's head into her throat, making it bulge out greatly, and pulling her other shoulder into her mouth.
Illyana was enjoying her meal immensely. It was obscured somewhat by the clothes Mist was wearing, but what flavor she did get was beyond anything else she had ever eaten. She swallowed again, dragging Mist further down her throat, and pulled her small breasts into her mouth, which she chewed on lightly, causing Mist to shake even more. A gulp dragged Mist's stomach past Ilyana’s lips, and another brought those same lips to the top of Mist's hips. Illyana stopped swallowing for a moment to grab Mist's shorts under her skirt and pull them down and off her body, followed by her thigh-highs and boots. She wanted to fully enjoy the wonderful taste of her meal, and Mist's clothes were simply getting in the way. At this point, Mist's head and breasts were in Ilyana’s stomach, which had bulged around it's contents, pushing her shirt up. Her torso was still inside Ilyana’s esophagus, and only her surprisingly plump butt and long legs were still outside Ilyana’s lips.
Mist was kicking wildly in a vain attempt to escape her fate, but Illyana grabbed her legs, held them tight, and began swallowing again. Her mouth stretched even farther than before to accommodate Mist's hips and ass, and she slathered her tongue over everything it could reach... Including Mist's pussy, which caused her to kick in involuntary pleasure. But Illyana didn't stick around long, and shoved the healer's thighs down her throat, forcing her to curl up inside the petite girls stomach. Another swallow brought Ilyana’s lips to Mist's feet at long last. Illyana reached out, and used one finger to push those feet the rest of the way into her mouth.

*Gulp*

The bulge slid down her throat before settling in her stomach, which was shaking as Mist kicked and screamed within. Illyana merely belched and licked her lips in response, her hands slowly massaging her massive belly.

"Mmmmmmm..."

"Let me out Illyana, please! You can have whatever you want from the mess tent! I'm sorry!"

Illyana considered it for a moment. There was a lot of food in the tent. But at this point... Despite consuming Mist, her stomach was already calling out for seconds, and she wasn't sure that ordinary food would satisfy it at this point.

"Mist? Are you out here?"

Suddenly, she was interrupted by a certain wyvern riding red head stepping into view of the tent door. Wearing her battle uniform without any of her armor (an orange jacket, wrapped tight around her not unsizable bust, and a pair of thick white riding pants), Jill never the less had her hair tied back in her ever present pony tail.

"Illyana? Have you seen- Holy shit! Illyana, your stomach! What's wrong?!" shouted Jill, only just now noticing the absurd size of Ilyana’s gut.

"Um, nothing..." Her stomached gurgled loudly, demanding more meat. "Uh, actually, a spell went crazy, and Mist somehow ended up in my stomach. But if you reach in, you could pull her out? I think?"

"What even- how- that doesn't even- ack! Fine we need to get her out soon as possible then! Open your mouth, and I'll save Mist!"

"Wait! Take all your clothes off first, or you won't fit!"

"What? Why would I need to do that?"

"Um, my mouth... It can only stretch so far..."

"Ugh, good point. Hang on Mist, I'm coming for you!" Jill tore off her jacket, revealing that she wasn't even wearing a bra, leaving her large chest free to the world.

Illyana salivated at the sight of the redheads naked breasts. "Your pants too please..."

"What? Fine whatever!" Jill quickly slid her pants and panties down, leaving her stark naked. "Now open your mouth already!"

Illyana was all too happy to oblige, and Jill shoved her arm down her gullet with little hesitation. "Grab on Mist!"

Illyana couldn't believe how easily duped the wyvern rider was. She grabbed the back of Jill's head, and shoved it into her throat, just like Mist earlier. She swallowed as hard as she could, but found that Jill wasn't anywhere near as easy to draw in as Mist was. She was considerably taller, and much larger in certain areas than the hapless Valkyrie, and thus proved much more difficult to swallow. Not to mention, from the moment Illyana had pushed her in, Jill began to shake and kick wildly, with all of her considerable might. But even so, Illyana steadily made progress with each gulp. Her shoulders we're quickly pulled in, but Illyana hit a road block with her bust. Try as she might she had a difficult time opening wide enough to fit the wyvern riders breasts into her mouth. Illyana groaned in frustration, before reaching out and groping Jill's breasts as hard as she could, attempting to squeeze them down into her throat. And surely enough, after squeezing hard enough, and her mightiest gulp yet, Illyana brought the breasts in, along with most of Jill's torso, all the way down to her exposed belly button.
Temporarily ceasing her swallowing, Illyana began groping Jill's thick thighs, and exploring all the contours of her well defined abs using her tongue. She was enjoying Jill's taste immensely, and wanted to take the time to enjoy her nude body. For her part, being licked so thoroughly across her stomach, and being groped on the breasts and then on her thighs, Jill was having a hard time ignoring her bodies involuntary feelings of pleasure. Slowly the kicking died down as Illyana began groping her ass, and stuck her tongue into the redheads belly button, and it was all Jill could do to not cry out in pleasure. Satisfied with the girls taste, Illyana griped her ass tightly, and continued the process of shoving Jill's body down her gullet. Gulping continually, she pushed more and more of the redhead down, causing her stomach to expand even further. Her wide ass and thick thighs should have proved as much an obstacle as her breasts, but Illyana was quickly able to wrap her lips around it all, and continue pulling it in. Only her long legs were left, and these Illyana made quick work of, slurping them down and swallowing one last time, sealing Jill's fate.
Ilyana’s belly was now enormous, filled to the brim with two women. She belched, and attempted to move her colossal stomach so she could make her way back to her tent, and found difficult to move, not due to weight, but simply the unwieldiness of its shear size.
Inside Ilyana’s belly, Jill lay on top of Mist, face to face with her. Though her body was still undamaged, her clothing had already burned away, leaving her nude save for her sword and staff. At this point, Jill was incredibly horny after being groped so much without any release, and had felt some attraction towards Mist, who treated her amazingly for a former enemy solider. So rather than apologize for failing to save Mist, or waste energy on attempting to escape, she merely hugged Mist tightly and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Mist was confused for a moment, before reciprocating the kiss. Jill began fingering Mist, rubbing her body up and down with her breasts. Mist, having no idea what to do just groped whatever she could reach. One of her hands settled on her ass, the other on one of her breasts, which she began vigorously squeezing. Jill finally ended the kiss, and moving forward slight, jammed her breasts into Mist's face. Mist stuck her tongue out and began exploring Jill's breasts, but when she felt a nipple, she just latched on and started sucking as hard as she could. Jill stopped fingering for a moment to grab Mist's hand off her ass, and jam it into her vagina. Within a few seconds, Jill was finally moved to orgasm, with Mist not far behind.

Illyana had made it halfway back to her tent when a large jostle from her stomach caused her to trip and fall into a random tent. Inside the tent, still fast asleep and completely nude was Calil, the blond haired sage. She was taller than Jill, but not as busty, with a lean and thin body. Even though it was already filled with two women, Ilyana’s stomach still rumbled hungrily when she saw the nude sage. Rubbing her massive stomach and salivating, Illyana dragged herself over and grabbed a hold of Calil’s feet. She opened wide and sucked them in. After licking her feet thoroughly and eliciting a sleepy giggle from the unconscious sage, Illyana began to swallow her rapidly. Her calves went down easily, rapidly followed by her thighs. Next was her ass, and while that was in Ilyana’s mouth, she stuck her tongue into Calil’s pussy and swept it around, making her convulse in pleasure, but amazingly she still slept through it all. Illyana quickly sucked her flat belly in between her lips, easily swallowing her up to the bottom of her breasts. Illyana grabbed ahold of her breasts and shoved them into her mouth, where she chewed lightly on them. This finally caused the sage to start waking up, but it was far too late for her. Before she was even aware of what was going on, Illyana had already closed her lips around her head. Only her arms still stuck out of her mouth, and those were quickly slurped up and swallowed. Even three people full, Ilyana could still stand up and carry her stomach, but at this point the shear size of it was becoming a problem.
Lethe stepped into the tent through the flap. The orange haired catgirl was wearing her typical green outfit, complete with bells hanging off a collar. She had only a modest bust, but made up for it with a well toned body and long thick legs.
"Wake up Calil, we must talk- Illyana!?"
Lethe leapt back in surprise after seeing Ilyana’s stomach. "What is wrong with you?! Your stom-" was all she got out before Ilyana’s merciless jaws clamped down on her head. It only took Illyana one gulp to swallow both her shoulders and her breasts. But before she could gulp again, Lethe transformed into a massive orange furred panther. Suddenly trying to swallow far more meat than she had bargained for almost made Illyana gag and spit the cat out. But she managed to keep Lethe in her mouth, and even continued swallowing her. Ilyana’s mouth was simply a force of nature at this point. As Illyana steadily swallowed the cat, another girl walked into the tent Demure, shy, and surprisingly busty under her armor, Astrid wore only her tunic and tights, and none of said armor. Surprisingly, the sight of Illyana devouring a Laguz didn't elicit a scream from the black haired girl. As a matter of fact, the bizarre sight proved to be a little arousing for the bow knight. Astrid pulled her tights down revealing thick thighs, long legs, and a wet pussy. She sat down and began fingering herself as Illyana finally got to Lethe's hindquarters.
Exhausted, Lethe transformed back to her human form. Despite struggling as hard as she could, all she managed to do is slow the voracious human down. Only her ass and legs remained free. Illyana filled her mouth with Lethe's ass, stuck her tounge into her vagina, and began eagerly sucking all the flavor she could out of it. This brought forth a new round of convulsions from the catgirl. Satisfied, Illyana gulped her ass down, and lifted her head, letting gravity assist Lethe's journey down into her belly. After she slurped up Lethe's feet, a little bit of Lethe's tail still protruded from her mouth. She slurped it up, and then gulped, dumping yet another woman into her mind-bendingly large belly, now so big she could rest on it like a cushion if she wanted. She was clued in to Astrid's presence when the bow knight let out a cry of pleasure, coming to a wonderful climax.
Illyana felt conflicted about this. On one hand, the black haired girl was yet another delicious meal, that she'd have to eat if she wanted to avoid leaving any witnesses. On the other hand... Even for her belly, 5 women might be too much. Her stomach rumbled, seemingly voicing disagreement with her assessment.
Astrid stood up, and Illyana got ready to lunge and grab the short woman. But to her surprise, Astrid tore off her tunic, leaving her totally nude, and hugged Ilyana’s stomach tightly.
Rubbing her face and breasts up and down on Ilyana’s stomach, Astrid let out a moan of pleasure.
"Illyana... I've never been so excited before! Please eat me too!"
She climbed onto Ilyana’s stomach, laid back, and stuck her legs out towards her mouth. She had one hand on her breast, groping her self furiously, and the other on her slit, rubbing even harder than before.
"Um... If you insist..." Some of the people in this army are full on weirdos. But nevertheless, Illyana grabbed Astrid's feet and swallowed them down. She started to slowly make her way up her calves. She was so stuffed it was getting difficult to swallow, but she still had room. Astrid of course didn't mind at all, wanting to thoroughly enjoy the process of getting swallowed. Illyana slowly inched her way up Astrid's legs, as they steadily widened out into her well toned thighs, and plump ass. As Astrid's butt was pulled into Ilyana’s lips, she grabbed ahold of the predators tongue, and jammed it up her vagina. Just like before, Illyana only licked it for a few seconds, before trying to swallow past it, but Astrid held the tongue in place. As a result, Ilyana’s tongue went even deeper into Astrid's pussy. She's swished it this way and that, trying to dislodge it, and continue swallowing the girl. But Astrid held it in as long as she could; until finally, she organized again, moaning in extreme pleasure. She finally released Ilyana’s tongue, and she resumed swallowing. Astrid's hips were sucked down, and Illyana slowly gulped her way up her torso, slathering her tongue across her back all the way. Once she reached her breasts, she reached out and shoved Astrid's other hand into her mouth, and gulped it down, leaving only her breasts and her head exposed to the air. She put both her hands on Astrid's melons, and squeezed them tightly. They were larger than Calil's, but smaller than Jill's. She squeezed them into her mouth, and gulped twice, bringing her to Astrid's chin.
"Before you finish swallowing me Illyana, I just want you to know that this is the most exciting thing I've ever done. So thank you very much!"
Illyana grunted in response, and gulped her head down, leaving only her long black hair left to swallow. She slurped it up like spaghetti, and gulped as hard as she could, finally sending Astrid's head all the way down, and leaving Illyana huffing from the effort. Despite the amount of effort it took to swallow Astrid, she was able to let out a huge smile, and lick her lips in happiness. She had never eaten so much at once before, but it finally left her quite satisfied with a meal. Her stomach wasn't rumbling anymore, and felt like she wouldn't need to eat again for at least a day. She belched, sending one of Lethe's bells, and a few scraps from her and Mist's outfits flying out on to the floor. She stood up, and started to drag her stomach out of the tent. Amazingly, she still had no problems lifting it, even weighed down by 5 women, but at this point it had grown so large that she had a difficult time seeing past it and walking. As a result she had ended up dragging it backwards, all the way back to her tent. She fell down inside, and started massaging her belly, which was still bumping and bouncing as it's inhabitants moved inside.
Suddenly, Marcia the thin pink haired pegasus knight stepped inside. "Illyana, I was wondering if- great galloping pegasus! Illyana, your stomach! It's huge!"
Illyana eyed the pegasus knight. In the end, what's one more woman, when she had already eaten 5?
"Oof..." Illyana belched again. 5 had been enough, but even for her 6 women was too much for her belly. Marcia had resisted quite vigorously, and nearly even escaped a few times. But in the end, Marcia was smaller than everyone but Mist, and ended up suffering the same fate as all the rest, though Illyana had to use her hands to shove her down.
Her stomach jostled hard, prompting Illyana to belch again. What are they even doing in there? At this point Illyana just wanted to sleep and digest her meal. She laid down sideways, and did her best to fall asleep.
Inside, Mist and Marcia were sucking on Jill's breasts, while Astrid ate her out down below. Calil was having the time of her life, groping whatever she could get her hands on; currently, she had her legs wrapped around Lethe, and was groping her breasts with vigor. For her part, Lethe was trying to extract herself from Calil and go after Astrid. Lethe finally managed to pull Calil off of herself, and promptly grabbed Astrid and pulled her into a deep kiss. Mist took her place at Jill's pussy, while Marcia continued to suck her breasts. Something about Ilyana’s stomach caused it's inhabitants to go crazy and start humping anything they could reach. Thus the orgy continued until Ilyana’s stomach acid finally started to catch up with her appetite.
Illyana woke up that morning feeling wonderful. She felt full of energy, and was only slightly peckish, as opposed to her usual state of near unconscious starvation. She started rubbing her stomach, and was shocked to find that while she was asleep, her titanic stomach had shrunken and flattened out, leaving her with only a thin layer of fat. She stood up quickly, and examined herself in a mirror. The most prominent changes had been to her breasts and hips. Her breasts had grown a great deal. She still couldn't compete with the bustier girls in camp, but now she at least has a firm handfuls worth, about the size of apples. Meanwhile, her hips had widened, and her thighs had thickened out somewhat. In addition to all that, she had somehow grown a solid 4 inches. She would no longer be the shortest girl in camp if she hadn't eaten the other contenders, Mist and Astrid.
Ilyana’s stomach rumbled, and Illyana licked her lips in anticipation. Surely since 6 women had just disappeared, she'd be able to procure six extra breakfasts? Ilyana’s stomach rumbled louder. Of course, by the time night rolls around, she'd be starving again; but this time, she knew exactly what would sate her.
Trypticon
New to the forum

Re: Trypticons Fire Emblem Vore F/F

Postby Trypticon » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:01 am

Next, a story for Lyn, who is also underutilized.

Lyn grabbed ahold of the final ledge and dragged her self up, finally reaching her destination on the of the mountain. Before her yawned the cave to which she had finally tracked one of the bandits she had been hunting so long. Lyn had long green hair, tied up into a ponytail. She had a modest bust and thin waist, and her thick thighs stuck out of the slits of her tight blue cheongsam. But most striking about her appearance was her clear blue eyes, which while normally giving her a focused and trustworthy appearance, currently burned with vengeance. Inside that cave, some of the same Talivier bandits that had slaughtered her tribe so long ago waited, resting and recovering from there lastest raid. Though one of the stalwart knights pledged to her home of Caelin had claimed the infamous group of brigands wiped out by his own hand, Lyn had traveled here to insure that they were truly wiped out, and discovered the small group waiting before her now.

Tonight she would finally have her vengeance! Tonight the world would be cured of another plague of evil! Tonight she would-

Gurgle

Have to find something to eat, or she would be in serious trouble, thought Lyn, clutching her stomach. She had run out of food yesterday, and was running basically on stubbornness at this point. With any luck though, the bandits would have food... Bread, cheese, maybe even a haunch of roast goat... No no no, focus! You can worry about food later!

Her mind refocused, Lyn dropped her pack and snuck closer to the cave, and saw her first obstacle. Just within the mouth of the cave, one the bandits leaned up against a wall, snoring quietly despite standing up so Lyn was able to walk right up her.

Some sentry you are...

The bandit had a bow and quiver at her side, and was dressed like an archer, with shoulder pad and breastplate. Her face was attractive, and she had short black hair, but the rest of her body left a lot to be desired, being flatchested, and rather straight overall.

Lyn could have just stabbed her and ended it outright, but she hesitated to attack a helpless opponent. The girl did have a bit of pudgyness, and Lyn figured she might have some snacks on her... Just enough to take the edge off her hunger. Lyn carefully picked her off the wall, and began to rummage through her pockets, and the bandit somehow continued to sleep. Finding nothing with a cursory pat down, Lyn began to strip the bandits clothes off, searching desperately for food. Soon she was lying naked on the ground, and Lyn was still empty handed, crouching directly over the bandit. Lyn looked her up and down, salivating as she stared at the bandits somewhat chubby stomach. Suddenly, Lyn's stomach groaned loudly, and the bandit woke up with a snort.

"Buh?"

Before the bandit got over the surprise of waking up in such a situation, Lyn did the only thing she could to stop her from shouting out. She slammed her lips against the bandits, silencing her with a deep kiss. Much to Lyn's surprise, she tasted absolutely delicious, and before she could think, she began to suck the bandits head into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!"

Unable to resist the bandits taste, she gulped as hard as she could, swallowing the rest of her head, slathering as much of it as she could with her tongue. Another gulp and she swallowed her shoulders, and began to smoothly slip down her torso, each gulp bringing more delicious brigand meat into her mouth. Before long, Lyn had swallowed her up to her thighs, dragging her out from underneath herself and sitting up as she went. She threw her head upwards, and slurped down the bandits legs like they were noodles.

Lyn rubbed her suddenly engorged stomach, which amazingly failed to do anything but stretch out her clothes as it expanded. Inside, the bandit cried and smacked the walls, desperately trying to escape her fate. Lyn simply belched in response, causing her stomach to pull tighter around the bandit, making her somewhat visible from the outside.

"Whitney, you're sleeping again aren't you? How many times do I... Huh?"

A shocked brigand stood just around the corner of the cave, staring at Lyn and her engorged belly. She had long red hair, and wore only pants, her chest covered with naught but tightly wrapped bandages. Thus her sizeable bust was almost completely visible. Unlike the previous bandit, she had a good figure, with big breasts and decent hips, though she was a tad chubby in the stomach.

Before the bandit get out another word, Lyn drew her sword and slashed at the bandit. She stepped back and barely avoided the strike, which cut through both the belt holding up her pants, and the bandages keeping her chest under control. Her pants dropped, and her breasts flopped free. Lyn salivated at the sight of the nude bandit, and her stomach picked this moment to let out another loud rumble, despite already being so full.

Lyn lunged, and before the bandit even realized what was happening, started to gulp her down. Her head went down just as easily, but as Lyn slipped the unfortunate girls shoulders into her mouth, she found her lips coming to a large fleshy wall. She tried in vain to widen her mouth enough to force her lips over the bandit's breasts. Grunting in frustration, Lyn sat back down, dragging the bandit with her. On the ground, she wrapped her legs around the bandit, holding her still and freeing her hands, which promptly seized the brigands boobs and started squeezing vigourously.

Finally, after squishing and sucking as hard as she could, Lyn finally shoved one of the bandit's bags of fat into her mouth, and began to focus on the other. Gradually, she pushed the breast into her overstuffed mouth, until finally both boobs were inside her mouth, being thoroughly explored by Lyn's eager tongue. She gulped as hard as she could, sucking the bandit farther down, while at the same time grabbing the bandit's ass and pulling on her. Her stomach was slowly squeezed through Lyn's lips, bit by bit, as the bandit's head slipped into her stomach, followed by her breasts. Her throat finally clear of it's biggest obstacles, Lyn was more easily able to gulp the rest of her stomach down, only to be slowed again at the ass. But despite it's size, she was much more able to shove it down her throat. Finally, Lyn gulped down her thick thighs, then her calves, and finally her feet.

Lyn belched happily. She couldn't even remember the last time she ate so well, and there were three more bandits in the cave! Three more evildoers to banish! Her stomach rumbled in agreement. Lyn stood up, and despite her stomach, now filled with two women, moved as quick as she could into the cave, in search of the next course.

The three bandits inside had clearly been drinking. A tall and thin blonde was lying passed out on the floor, while two red heads were groping each other at the end of the room. Lyn, moving as stealthily as she could, overladen as she was, snuck over to the blonde and quickly stripped her. Her hips and breasts were a good size, but not huge; this meant she'd be relatively easy to swallow down, which Lyn began, starting with her feet. Used to the process by now, Lyn progressed quickly up her legs, each gulp dragging her farther and farther down. As she went over the girls ass, she grabbed her hands and stuffed them into her mouth as well, before preceding up the torso. Lyn was able to just suck the bandits breasts in as she came to them, leaving only her head still exposed. Lyn daintily reached up, and pushed her the last bit in, with only one finger. A final gulp dropped her the rest of the way into her stomach, depositing her atop of her other two unfortunate meals.

Staring at the two very distracted bandits, Lyn suddenly became very aware of the courseness of her own outfit, rubbing against her nipples as they hardened. Of the two red heads, one was clearlier bustier, her chest clearly engulfing that of the others as they shoved there tongues down each other's throats. However, the other was no slouch in that department either, sporting a still quite large chest, and a thick ass to match.

Not wanting to give up the element of surprise, Lyn seized the legs of both bandit's, and shoved all four of their feet into her mouth, and started gulping. From the outset, Lyn was swallowing slower, since she was already so full, but the difficulty was increased greatly by trying to force twice as much meat down as before. Amazingly, the bandits continued to pleasure each other, somehow failing to notice that there feet had been engulfed, and currently sinking into the belly of a beautiful Sacaen. Lyn gulped as hard as she could, but each swallow only brought them an inch closer. Inch by inch, the bandits legs slid through Lyn's lips, and as she preceded up their thighs, it slowly became more difficult. Finally, she came to a complete stop, unable to force both asses into her mouth at the same time. Lyn struggled to force the mountain of butt meat down, but began to choke and panic on her mouthful. But just as she was considering giveing up, something shifted inside her stomach, and she finally forced her lips over the widest sections of brigand butt.

Groaning in relief, Lyn continued gulping, at a faster rate then before. Her tongue eagerly lapped up sweat trapped in the small of one the bandits backs. Even as her meal widened out again as she reached the upper torso, she was able to continue gulping, forcing the bandits close together and tightly squeezing there breasts. The entire time, the two bandits continued to kiss one another, apparently being two focused to even care about being eaten. Finally, Lyn's lips crested the top of their heads, and with a final gulp, she had finished eating the entire cave full of bandits.

She rubbed her belly and let out a mighty belch, causing it to contract somewhat and reveal the impression of a woman, back against the wall and rubbing her own engorged gut. Judging from her height, it was the small archer she had eaten first, who had decided to snack on her fellow bandits, once they dropped in there as well. "Thank you for the meal" said Lyn, licking her lips happily. Without really thinking about it, she leaned up against a wall and fell into a food induced slumber. As she slept, what little could be seen of the bandits in her belly began to soften and deform, until eventually her stomach was just a big round ball. At this point, it began to shrink gradually. But even as her belly got smaller, the massive meal began to show its effects on other parts of her body. Her already large breasts slowly grew, causing visible strain on her tunic. Finally, it gave way and tore down the center, releasing her chest from it's confinement, but they still continued to grow larger. Meanwhile, her legs began to thicken, and her hips and thighs gained fat. Most subtly, Lyn grew 2 inches by the time her stomach finished it's digestion. Her belly finally stopped shrinking when only a very thin layer of fat remained, the digestion process having taken a couple of hours to complete.

Lyn unleashed a yawn, and rubbed her stomach contentedly as she shook off her food induced nap. She gave her now much enlarged breasts a good squeeze, and smiled. The bandits had become much more helpful then they had been previously. And better yet, she knew there were more hiding in these mountains. Florina will be excited when I get back, she thought. I wonder how much of an appetite she's got...
Trypticon
New to the forum

Postby Trypticon » Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Wheeeee Illyana pt 2! Also, comments would be appreciated. Enjoy!

It was only the afternoon, but Illyana was already starting to feel peckish again. A double size breakfast and later lunch hadn't been enough to stave off her hunger, and she was now wondering around the camp looking for something new to eat. Of course, for a girl like Illyana, there was plenty of tasty meals around, but even she knew better than to go around eating people in broad daylight. She sighed dejectedly; only 5 more hours till dinner, or so she thought. Rounding a corner and distracted by her thoughts, Illyana ran face first into a pair of shapely legs, bowling there owner over and causing Illyana to trip. On the ground, her face somehow ended up sandwiched between the wonderfully thick thighs of a certain purple haired swordswoman. Mia had only a modest bust, but more than made up for it with spunk and a pair of thighs that could crush bolders. Her long purple hair was held back by a silver headband, that complimented her short orange tunic and thigh high boots nicely.

"Oof! Illyana? You ok?"
"Mfffmf!"
"Oh, sorry!"
Mia released Illyana's head, and the voracious mage disentangled herself.
"Illyana, you really gotta pay attention! I was just about to beat my 'longest time doing a handstand record', before you bowled me over! Now I gotta start all over again!"
"Ah... But... If you didn't do handstands around corners, you wouldn't be knocked over!" snapped Illyana, rather uncharacteristicly. Hunger was starting to make her cranky.
"Eh? I can do handstands wherever I want! You weren't looking when you went around the corner!"
Before the blue haired mage could speak up again, Mia waved her hand dismissivily.
"This the perfect opportunity anyway. Illyana, I challenge you to a duel!"
"Huh?" Illyana stood with her mouth agape, caught completely by surprise.
"I've got it all set up! An eating contest! Loser does whatever the winner wants, and'll throw in an apology to boot! I've been wanting to challenge you for a while now! Show up in two hours at the mess tent!"
With that, the swordswoman ran off, leaving behind a bewildered thunder mage in her wake. Illyana put a finger on her lip, and thought for a second. On one hand, she normally wasn't the sort of person to take on challengers. Her stomach rumbled angerly. On the other hand, peckish was rapidly becoming starved in her mind, and a feast of a food contest would tide her over til night, when she could sneak into a nearby village for a proper dinner. She licked her lips in anticipation knowing that Mia stood no chance against her.

Two hours later, Illyana and Mia sat down at a table in the mess tent. A bemused Aimee, the caravans vendor, stood alongside an equally confused Nephenee, the two beautiful women having been co-opted as servers for the contest. Aimee was dressed as she was normally, in a very tight crop top, showing the size of her noteable bust clearly, leaving her belly exposed above her pants, and her ever-present white shawl covering her long black hair. Nephenee on the other hand was wearing a tunic and short skirt, which did a poor job of hiding her enormous bust, and accentuated her long and thick legs. Her beautiful green hair hung all the way to her hips. She normally wore a helmet, but was without it today; if you didn't know she was a farmer, you'd think she was some sort of princess.

Grinning hugely, Mia spoke up. "Alright! The rules are simple! Those two lovely ladies are gonna bring us food whenever our side of the table is empty. We have 30 minutes to stuff ourselves as full as we can. Whoever has the wider waist at the end is the winner! Ready, set, go!"

Illyana, having anticipated this all afternoon, went straight for the centerpiece: a large slab of meat, grilled and salted to perfection. The meat was wider than her mouth, but nonetheless she shoved it in her mouth like it was nothing, and packed it away with a single gulp. She attacked the side dishes next, grabbing at a pile of apples, downing them one by one. Then, spotting a long chain of linked sausages, she seized the end of it and began slurping it down, swallowing 20 sausages in a matter of seconds.

On Mia's side of the table, she was desperately shoving muffins down her throat, swallowing them as fast as she could. She was utterly shocked by Illyana's absurd appetite, and realized almost instantly that she was at as much of a disadvantage in an eating contest then Illyana was in a sword fight. Even so, she fought anyway, eating as quick as she could, trying to emulate Illayana's method of swallowing without chewing.

After 25 minutes, both girls sported visibly distended bellies. Illyana, of course, had mangaged a much larger belly, looking as though she had swallowed a few watermelons (helped by the fact she actually did swallow one). Mia on the other hand, couldn't possibly match Illyana's gluttony, yet still displayed an inhuman ability to fill her stomach. For Illyana, it wasn't enough. She was eating so fast, that Aimee couldn't keep up anymore, allowing slight gaps in the constant stream of food into the thunder mages belly. After slurping up a huge bowl of noodles, Illyana turned to Aimee, who was currently carrying an entire roast turkey. Illyana licked her lips and lunged, opening her mouth wide enough to engulf the entire turkey... along with Aimee's hands and arms, up to her elbows. She barely got out a shocked "Eep!" before Illyana gulped, dragging her head and upper body in. She struggled, but could do nothing as Illyana chewed and licked her cloth covered breasts, while stripping her pants and shoes off. Revealing a shapely pair of legs, Illyana sucked down Aimee's waist, reveling in the flavors presented by her bare skin, before downing her legs in one long sustained gulp. She let out a belch, and turned back to a shocked Mia and Nephenee.

Mia stared in disbelief. She had already been losing, but devouring an entire person had doubled the size of Illyana's belly. Still, that gave her an idea. She took a careful look at Nephenee; the green haired girl was significantly larger than Aimee, enough that she might just be enough...

"Nephenee, I need you to strip!"

She barely got out a shocked gasp before Mia shoved her over, and pulled her skirt and panties off. A second later, she tore off the country girls shirt, revealing a glorious bust and a beautiful hourglass figure.

"Sorry, but it's the only way to win!"

"What are you tahhhh-!" yelped Nephenee as Mia's lips closed on her feet. She gulped hard, dragging the green haired solider across the ground and into her mouth, salivating as she ran her tongue over Nephenee's delicious calves. Illyana had the right idea; the busty woman was far tastier than any of the food they had just been gorging on.

"Mia, p-please stop!" Mia responded to this by swallowing again, dragging Nephenee's knees past her lips, and eliciting another cute eek out of the girl. Her thighs slid father down with each gulp, Mia's lips widening more and more as Nephenee's thighs got thicker. Her progress finally stopped as she reached Nephenee's ass, proving too big to fit past her lips. Releasing a frustrated "Mphhh!", Mia reached up and seized Nephenee's waist, tugging her down as hard as she could. This forced Nephenee's ass through, ballooning Mia's cheeks with ass meat.

"A-ahhh-!"

Looking up, Mia could see that Nephenee's face was bright red. Ah, so she liked that~! The peppy swords woman probed Nephenee's vagina with her tongue, eliciting even more adorbable noises from the girl. Resuming her swallowing, Mia's lips easily slid up the solider's toned waist, licking delicious sweat off her back. She reached up, took ahold of Nephenee's enormous breasts, and used them as a handhold to force her down faster. Her face bumped up against the underside of Nephenee's bust, and Mia widened her mouth farther than she even thought possible to get the mounds of fat into her mouth, squeezing them and forcing them down. Finally, only Nephenee's face and outstretched arms remained free, a situation quickly remedied when Mia gulped them down. She slurped one last time, as Nephenee's fingers and the end of her hair disappeared. Mia traced the bulge with her fingers as it slid down her throat, ending in her now bloated stomach.

Mia shouted "How about that, Illyana!?", sporting a fierce grin.

Illyana simply belched in response, rubbing her belly, having just finished off the last of the food on the table, along with the table itself. She had picked up the end and shoved it into her mouth, thinking to slide the rest of the food down, but ended up chewing and swallowing the entire table in the process. Her belly was bouncing this way and that, as Aimee struggled desperately. Mia stood and pressed her belly against Illyana's stomach. With the addition of Aimee and Nephenee to the feast, Mia might have been the victor, but the table and everything left on it was enough of an edge to make Illyana's belly larger in the end.

"Oh drat. Well what do you want for winning, Illyana?"

Illyana, being a girl of few words, simply licked her lips and advanced, forcing Mia back.

"Uh oh. You don't want me, do you?"

Illyana began to drool, forcing Mia farther back and into a wall.

"Well, a bets a bet I guess..."

Illyana seized the engorged swordswoman's shoulders, and spun her around. She took a moment to rip Mia's tunic off. She licked her lips again, before opening her mouth wide and engulfing Mia's head. Illyana gulped, wrapping her lips about Mia's bust. She reached around and grabbed ahold of Mia's Nephenee stuffed belly, lifting it up as she swallowed more of the swordswoman. Gulp by gulp, her lips crept over Mia's belly, her jaws widening with each swallow. Finally, her lips crested over Mia's bellybutton, the largest part of her stomach, and Illyana stopped for a moment. After reaching down and pulling Mia's thigh highs off, she suddenly lifted her into the air, and continued swallowing with the aid of gravity. Within a moment, Mia was completely within Illyana, save for her legs which still hung out of her mouth. These, Illyana slirpped up like noodles, Mia's thighs and long legs disappearing in just a second. A final gulp sent her the rest of the way down, and Illyana fell over backwards, rubbing her stomach. She belched, and Mia's hairband flew out of her mouth and onto the ground.

Inside her belly, Mia already had Aimee halfway down, swallowing her stomach easily. Within a few seconds, she gulped down her feet and finished swallowing the poor girl for the second time that day. Licking her lips, she slapped the side of Illyana's belly and shouted.

"Hey, Illyana! I don't know about you, but I'm still hungry!"

Illyana smiled. She was in total agreement.
Trypticon
New to the forum

Postby Trypticon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:18 am

Next up, Lyn, Florina, and some pesky bandits. Don't ask how Lyn captured and overpowered all of them, especially with that STR stat of hers...

Lyn and Florina
All characters belong to Intelligent Systems

Florina wrung her hands shyly. Of course, Lyn had always been shapely, and shown off a lot of leg with her normal outfit. But after returning from tracking down those bandits in the mountains of Bern, the green-haired Sacaen was looking a lot bustier than she was before. Lyn had long green hair, tied up in her ever-present ponytail. In addition, she was wearing a different outfit; it was similar to the original, but lacked sleeves and sported a window in the chest, showing off Lyn's cleavage. Florina briefly imagined burying her head in it, before shaking her head. Of course, the dress had long slits along the side, showing off Lyn's long legs. Lyn is just a friend, she thought, trying to banish images of Lyn in her nothing but her undergarments from her mind. "Did you find the bandits Lady- I mean, Lyn?"

"Yes. At long last, the last vestiges of the Talivier bandits have been... dealt with." She said this while tapping her belly. "My revenge is complete."

"A-ah, o-ok."

"Florina, are you ok? You look flustered."

Florina blush deepened. "Oh n-no, I'm totally fine! It's just... What you're wearing, it's so... Revealing! And you've, a-ah, grown a lot." She thought glumly of her own appearance. Thin, small, and weak. Or at least so she thought of herself. To an outside viewer, Florina was quite fetching. Petite and small-breasted, her pretty face was framed by long lavender hair. She wore the traditional outfit of a Pegasus Knight; a high cut tunic, light armor on her upper body, and long boots, reaching mid way up her thighs, and accentuating her legs. But Florina would only compare herself to Lyn. 'I could never attract Lyn-, I mean, attract men with the way I look.' she thought.

Lyn looked down at herself. "I had a mishap with my normal clothes, so I took this from the bandits. Probably stolen from a merchant... And I guess I have grown quite a lot." she said, giving one of her boobs a light squeeze. Florina nearly fell over, the provocation proving to much for her.

"Ah! Florina, your nose is bleeding!"

"W-woops! H-heh, sorry this happens a lot to me!" She pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her nose. "Don't worry about me!" she threw in, seeing Lyn's concerned face.

"Well if you say you're fine... Anyway, come along with me, I want you to try something!" Lyn seized Florina's hand and dragged her along.

"A-ah! Lyn! Where're we going?"

"I found some more meal- I mean, brigands to eat- I mean bandits to deal with! And you're gonna help me!"

"Oh! Shouldn't we get my Pegasus?"

"No need! I already caught them!" Lyn grinned fiercely. "I really just need your help with there final fates."

Florina gulped nervously. What could Lyn be expecting her to do?

All 5 bandits that Lyn caught had been dragged, tied up, to a small clearing in the forest at the side of the road. Strangely, they were all nude, and all female. They were struggling desperately, and probably would be yelling if they weren't gagged. Lyn looked among them, and picked a shorter girl with curly brown hair and a modest figure. She pulled the gag out for a moment, and was treated to loud ranting about how she was going to be raped, killed, and raped again, in that order. Lyn wisely put the gag back in, then hefted the girl onto her shoulder.

"Close your eyes and open wide Florina." Florina complied without question. Whatever Lyn wanted to do was fine with her. She waited for a moment, before feeling something large and hairy get pushed against her mouth.

"Lyn-mphhh!"

"Just trust me Florina. Open as wide as you can."

She complied, stretching her mouth as much as she could, allowing whatever it was to get forced father in. Her tongue ran across something soft and smooth, and she got a massive burst of flavor. "Mmmm", she groaned past whatever it was.

"Alright Florina, just start swallowing; you can open your eyes in a second."

Florina did just that, swallowing hard and pulling the large object down a little more, her tongue lapping up as much flavor as she could. She opened her eyes to see two small mounds of flesh, and behind them, Lyn holding something up. She realized with a start that one of the bandits was currently sliding down her throat, impossible as it may seem, and immediately gagged and tried to spit her out.

"No no Florina, don't worry" said Lyn, holding the bandit steady. "Just keep on swallowing, it'll be fine, I promise."

Florina trusted Lyn, so she continued to swallow. Her lips pushed against, then over the bandits small breasts, while her tongue licked up delicious salty sweat from the bandits backside. She started to swallow the bandits torso, preceding down her toned stomach swallow by swallow. Her belly began to expand as the bandit entered it, pushing against her tunic. Lyn let go of the bandit with one hand and calmly pulled the skirt of Florina's tunic up and over her belly, to save it from getting stretched. The way Lyn's hand casually brushed against Florina's belly sent a spike of arousal through her. Trying not to think lewd thoughts and focus on the task at hand, Florina grabbed the bandit by the ass and started pulling her in quicker. Lyn cut the bandits binds as Florina reached her hands, and then started down the bandits legs. The bandit immediately started kicking, but Lyn held her legs, allowing her to smoothly slide down Florina's throat. Finally, with a final few slurps, Florina wrapped her lips around the bandit's feet, and with a final gulp sent her all the way to her stomach.

Lyn smiled expectantly. "So? How was it?"

Florina rubbed her jiggling belly, as the bandit inside kicked and punched desperately. "Delicious."

"That's good. But do you have room for another? We have to deal with all these after all."

"I don't know... Give me a minute to decide." Florina didn't think she could eat another, but then, she didn't think she could eat one in the first place. Suddenly, she felt something rise in her stomach, causing her to belch. "Excuse me" she said, sheepishly.

"It's alright. While your deciding, I'll have one." Lyn pulled her dress off, and Florina just about died seeing the Sacaen's chest and slit just out in the open, for all to see. Looking around at the bandits, her eyes alit on a tall blonde, with a modest chest, but wide hips. Lyn licked her lips in anticipation. That's the one! She reached down and cut her bonds, then grabbed her by the shoulders, the bandit too terrified to even struggle. Lyn leaned down, and stuck her tongue out. She tasted the bandits thicc thighs, and slowly slid her tongue up the bandits leg, then up her belly, across her chest, and up up her neck. She stopped there, tongue against the bottom of the girls chin, before lunging and engulfing her head. She preceded quickly, being somewhat experienced now, and before she knew it, she had most of the girls torso down. However, one of the remaining bandits had other ideas. A short girl with a large chest, the redheaded bandit jumped up and pulled out her gag, revealing that she had already cut her bonds and was merely waiting for a chance to escape.

"You're not getting Marie!" she shouted, and lunged, seizing the blonde by her wide hips, and attempting to pull her back out of Lyn's maw. Florina was frozen by shock, but Lyn was hardly phased. She was confident in the strength of both her arms and her throat, so she simply reached out and grabbed the red-haired bandit's hands and held them tightly, squeezing the blondes ass in the process. "What're you... No! Let go of me!" The redhead struggled pointlessly, not strong enough to resist the power of Lyn's strength. Lyn was having a tough time getting the blonde's big butt down, so she lifted her high up into the hair above her, dragging the redhead up against her, forcing the redhead's face into Lyn's ample chest. Even with gravity aiding her, she couldn't open wide enough to get the blondes ass in, so she hopped a little, trying to force her down. A few shakes later, she finally managed to slip the blonde's ass through her lips. Lyn let her back down, then gulped, dragging both her ass and the hands of the redhead in. The red head, released from Lyn's chest, started screaming when she realized the situation she was in. Lyn merely continued to gulp, swallowing down the blondes thicc legs like they were nothing, and starting on the red head. "You bitch- mmph!!" was all the unfortunate shortstack managed before Lyn's lips closed over her head. Lyn preceded down the short bandits torso, squeezing down her soft breasts, and each gulp making her belly bulge out even more, the bumpy form of the bandit wriggling as she was forced down her throat. A few gulps later, and the redhead's toes disappeared, sliding down Lyn's gullet.

"Two for the price of one," said Lyn, releasing a belch and smacking her lips. "Last chance Florina, or I might just gobble up these last two at the same time," she added, smiling.

Florina lifted up her belly with a grunt, and stepped over to one of the two remaining bandits. Both of the two remaining had large busts to go along with their great figures. The first had long purple hair, and was a bit chubby. Her huge soft thighs were rubbing against each other as she tried to struggle out of her bonds. The other had very short brown hair, and aside from her massive chest, little to no fat all over her body, showing off a tight six pack. Florina grabbed the muscly one, figuring she'd be lighter. "I'll e-eat this one then!" She grabbed the bandit by the feet and chomped down on them.

Lyn sat back to enjoy the show. Florina swallowed hard, slurping up the bandits legs. With some difficulty, she lifted the brigand over her head and tried to use gravity to assist her in her meal. She gradually wrapped her lips around the bandits ass, and swallowed it down, feeling her stomach expand farther as the bandit slid into it. Her lips slid slowly up her well defined abs, before hitting the bottom of the bandits chest. She grabbed hold of the bandit and sucked her in as hard as Florina could, and slowly but surely the bandits chest was squeezed into Florina's mouth. Next came the bandits head, and a few slurps later her fingers disappeared in between the Pegasus knights lips. Florina breathed hard, rubbing her overstuffed stomach. In front of her, Lyn was holding the final bandit, ready to shove her into Florina's mouth headfirst.

Florina shook her hand and spoke up between ragged breaths. "No Lyn, I've had enough!"

"Don't worry Florina, you can do it," said Lyn with a smile.

Florina opened her mouth to protest again, and Lyn took the opportunity to shove the purple haired bandit's head in. Florina choked for a second, before starting to gulp her down like all the others. She engulfed the girls head and shoulders with no problem, but stalled out trying to slip her lips over the bandits enormous chest. Even with Lyn pushing from the other side, the massive melons just wouldn't fit into Florina's stretched out mouth.

Lyn frowned. "I guess this was a bit much for you Florina. Alright, I'll take her then." Lyn shoved the bandits feet into her own mouth, and made quick progress up her legs, chewing lightly on her soft thighs. The experienced predator made short work of the voluptuous bandits ass, and as she gulped down the torso, Lyn's belly pressed against Florina's.

But Florina wasn't ready to give up yet. She couldn't bare the thought of disappointing her best friend, so she took her mightiest gulp yet, pulling on the busty bandit with all of her strength. With a loud pop, the titanic tits squeezed into her mouth at last, and with great satisfaction she gulped them down, their size distending her throat outwards and feeling quite pleasant as they were forced down. Florina's lips met Lyn's over the bandits belly button, and the two girls began a tug of war over the curvy bandit. Florina was beyond herself in pleasure, and caught in the heat of the moment, reached out and gave her friends impressive chest a tight squeeze. Lyn jumped in surprise, relaxing her mouth's grip on the bandits rear end. She felt the legs slide back up her throat and between her lips as Florina fell backwards and rapidly swallowed her hard won meal. She reached up, and used her hands to shove the bandit's feet the rest of the way into her mouth, before swallowing hard, finishing the bandits descent into her belly. After a second, she realized what she had done to Lyn and began to apologize profusely.

Lyn shook her head with a smile. "It's alright Florina. I just hope you enjoyed your meal. I'm impressed you got her down."

"Oh, no, I meant I'm sorry for s-squeezing your chest," stammered Florina, blushing profusely. "I couldn't help myself in the moment."

"Oh!" Lyn looked down and squeezed her melons. "No, it surprised me, but it felt good actually." She stepped over to Florina and sat down next to her, moving in as close she could with their huge bellies. She grabbed Florina's hand and put it on top of her breast. With her face just inches from Florina's, she said "Go ahead and continue, if you want."

"If you insist..." Florina gave Lyn's breast a tight squeeze, causing her to gasp. Looking at her face, Florina realized that she too was blushing, and emboldened by this, reached around and grabbed her other breast. She squeezed both, leaning in close to her face and groaning as she finally fulfilled her desire and enjoyed the softness of her boobs. She closed her eyes and really started kneading Lyn's breasts, poking and prodding at her nipples, and letting her fingers sink into the soft flesh. Florina, having a devilish thought, leaned down and gave one of Lyn's nipples a quick lick, prompting a gasping 'ah!' out of the Sacaen. The Pegasus Knight recoiled, squeaking out "Oh Lyn! I'm sorry!"

"No, no! You're perfect Florina!" Lyn grabbed the back of Florina's head, pulled it down on to her chest, and started rubbing it slowly. "Actually, that felt great! Please keep going!"

Florina, reassured, gave Lyn's boob another light lick. The Sacaen's body had a different, somehow cleaner feeling taste. She was far better than any of the bandits had tasted. Florina then closed her lips over Lyn's nipple and sucked on it, eliciting another gasp from her. This time, instead of stopping, Florina continued, sucking hard and using her tongue to play around with Lyn's nipple

Feeling as though she was having all the fun, Lyn reached around Florina's body and slipped a hand between Florina's belly and thighs. Worming it in slowly against the weight of her stomach, Lyn reached the shy girl's panties. With a giggle, she pushed her hand in, and gave Florina's slit a hard tug. Florina released Lyn's chest and yelped, but Lyn was not dissuaded, continuing to push her fingers in and rub this way and that, her other hand groping her own boob. Florina was utterly disabled by the stimulation, and after a few increasing groans of pleasure, she yelled and Lyn's hand was drenched. Exhausted, she dropped her head onto Lyn's soft breasts, unable to continue. Lyn just stuck a hand underneath her own belly, and a few strokes later, groaned as she joined Florina in her orgasmic afterglow. She lay backwards slowly, a huge smile on her face as she fell into a deep sleep induced by food and sex, Florina cutely snoring away, using her breasts as a pillow.

They staying like this for a long while, as there stomachs began there digestion. Lyn, being more experienced and with a lighter load, went the fastest, her belly squeezing its contents into a squishy orb before Florina's had even begun in earnest. As her belly shrunk down, Lyn's chest continued to grow, pushing Florina's head up. On Florina's side of things, her belly finally finished breaking down its contents while Lyn was halfway done absorbing it's own. It began to shrink, and simultaneously her chest began to expand past it's rather small original size. Unlike Lyn though, her own growth was far more pronounced in other areas, as her hips began to widen, and her thighs and legs became thicker. Her panties, which she had never removed, strained to keep her booty in check, but gave up the ghost and snapped, allowing it to grow freely. After a few hours, both girls had finished there meals, and Florina awoke choking and coughing, as her face slid into Lyn's ample cleavage.

She gasped when she saw the changes her body went through. Her chest was now similar to Lyn's original size, and she cupped one in disbelief, giving it a squeeze to prove it was hers. Her hips had benefited even more, rivaling Lyn's own, despite her being 4 meals ahead. As for her thighs, she had never removed her tall boots either, and they had split in several places along the stitching. Reaching down to pull them off, they gave up the ghost entirely and split open to reveal the expansion of her legs.

"Like the changes?"

Florina jumped at the sudden noise, and turned to face Lyn, who had just sat up. Her hips were more gorgeous than ever, and her breasts hung heavily on her chest, now large enough that she could use them to suffocate people to death. "Lyn, it's fantastic, I feel so-"

The girl was silenced as Lyn lunged forward and pushed her down, jamming her own tongue down Florina's throat. The two went at it again, enjoying the new enhancements on there bodies while in the distance, a blue haired dancer looked on, licking her lips silently.
Trypticon
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!