Just some CV

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Just some CV

Postby Narkotic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:37 am

I made this about a few days ago. I only started writing vore stories like a month ago and I would really appreciate it if you guys told me what you think!
This is actually my 2nd story.

Here's the link:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/490913
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Just some CV

Postby Houyo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:57 am

Bruh, I don't wanna alarm you, but after reading this I think... It might be a little gay.
Houyo
???

Postby Houyo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 am

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm totally to tired to have proper reading comprehension right now, but you're off to a good start with your writing. Keep it up and you'll go far.

And as the only real comment I can give that isn't hollow platitudes, I liked the comment in the end about keeping him in there until november ends or something. Long term entrapment is great.
Houyo
???

Postby Narkotic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:31 am

Houyo wrote:Bruh, I don't wanna alarm you, but after reading this I think... It might be a little gay.

Houyo wrote:Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm totally to tired to have proper reading comprehension right now, but you're off to a good start with your writing. Keep it up and you'll go far.

And as the only real comment I can give that isn't hollow platitudes, I liked the comment in the end about keeping him in there until november ends or something. Long term entrapment is great.

It is gay XD
And I really appreciate the positive feedback!
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby bighead » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Loving your stories so far. Definitely looking forwards to seeing what other stuff you come out with!
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Belloc » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Hey, thanks for sharing your story. Glad to see new storytellers and I hope you have a fun time writing new stuff. :)

This was a cute one. The idea works really well and easily plays into the cock vore. Sam and Derrick are a cute couple. I love how teasing and dominating Sam is. I second Houyo's comment about the remarks at the end. Very fun stuff. You put in quite a few little details that solid the story (the boxer bulge, the dick size comparisons, the change in Sam's balls size). Seriously, you're off to a great start as a writer. Definitely encourage you to keep it up!

One point I would recommend is putting in paragraph breaks, like the way you have them at the end of the story. It would just make the story more readable. But overall, nice work!
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!