AV Story (SCAT, GAS)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

AV Story (SCAT, GAS)

Postby DudeManGuy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:56 pm

This is my first attempt ever at writing a story, it's very short and it most likely will have flaws and I appreciate any kind of constructive criticism, I apologize if it's hard to comprehend as English is not really my native language.

When I finally regained consciousness, I could feel the world around me tremble, I could not see a thing, I was stuck, I didn't know where I was.
I started pushing and kicking attemtpting to catch the attention of whatever was holding me captive.
It is then that she opened her hand, a giant ogress, staring straight into my eyes.
She poked my head with her finger as to shut me up, confused in the situation, I obeyed. After a quick break, she closed her hand and kept walking.
Where was she taking me, what's she going to do with me, was she going to eat me? Many questions passed through my mind.
I knew setting foot in the woods wasn't a smart idea, but what led me to do it anyway?
. . .
The ogress stopped.
I tried pushing my head out to get a better view of the situation, I could see her looking around as if to check if anyone else was there.
After a short examination of the area, she let out a slight grunt and squatted near the closest tree.
"What's she doing now?" I thought to myself, but my question was quickly answered by the powerful sound of her bowels releasing a gust of nauseous gas.
It was comparable to an earthquake.
She laid the hand she was holding me with onto her stomach and I could feel the gas rumbling inside of her bowels as she kept releasing continuous bursts of foul-smelling fumes.
The smell was unbearable, I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, almost passing out during the process;
Finally after an entire minute, she stopped.
Now I could feel her gut contracting with quick pauses inbetween, was she taking a dump? Almost as if she heard me thinking, she answered my question by
putting her hand near her sweaty pucker, having me spectate throughout the whole event. Her brown log felt neverending, I felt as if she was moving me
closer with each second passing, until I could almost touch it. When she finally finished, she let go of a burst of gas, it went straight into my face, at that point, I
welcomed death, I would rather die than suffering this torture. "Just kill me!" I yelled.
Those were not her intentions however, I could see her smiling at me suggestively, she pointed at her anus with her other hand. I could see it pulsating.
My face was basically next to it, sweat was dripping down her rump and onto her pucker conveniently lubricating it for what she had in mind.
She held me against it, the smell was dreaful, her sweaty asshole pulsated against my face, kissing it delicately and leaving my face drenched in her nasty smelly ass juices.
I felt a rumbling again, an impending smell I was more than familiar with was soon to come, I prepared myself and held my breath.
When her anus opened up to release the fetid fumes, she pushed me head first into her filthy crap stained ass.
She pushed me all the way inside using her finger, as deep as she could, but it wasn't enough, she wanted to push me deeper into her foul slimy chasm of an ass,
as deep as possible. I felt her getting back up as the gooey intestines tightened against my body, followed by the sound of a branch being broken in half.
A dim light followed the sound and I could see a stick approaching me slowly. The ogress pushed me deeper inside, so deep that I could no more see the merest light.
She decided it was enough and pulled back the stick.
I found myself stuck in the tight smelly slimy intestine of the ogress, as weird as it may sound, the previous smells were nothing compared to what I had to endure here.
The walls tightened even more as the ogress stood up. Slime was oozing down my face and onto my mouth, I felt like I was drowning. The rancid smell of ass was too much for me
to bear and I passed out again.
DudeManGuy
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!