kisekea animation

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

kisekea animation

Postby Catalyst » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 pm

I know I'm not allowed to post kisekea stuff to my main gallery so I'll say it here. I did this animation about 6 months ago as to past the time nothing really special as it was my first time animating. I showed it to some people on discord recently cause they wanted to see my shy girl character and they all enjoyed it. I just want opinions on should I do more of this?

Contines attribute theif and Breast expansion
Attachments
battery drain.gif
battery drain.gif (917.35 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
Catalyst
New to the forum

Re: kisekea animation

Postby brainstorm » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:22 pm

nice animation, you got more if not allowed post here got any where where can be viewed,not sure why that is or not but guess they is reason?

If not can pm them to me i be interested see more.
brainstorm
???

Postby frogcubus » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:34 pm

I'm honestly a really big fan of kisekae stuff. Like brainstorm said, if you have more, by all means share it with us!
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catalyst » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks for the lovey coments guys (or gals). I woulen't mind doing more once I do get a few ideas running threw but as I said that was six months ago when I made that. As well as having a few character errors since the shy girl was new at the time
Catalyst
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!