Story: Daniel

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: Daniel

Postby Progressive » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:21 am

The following is a fictional story about a girl, the boy she loves, and the things that keep them separated. It was written from a place of love. It contains the following:
F/M, F/F, same size, oral, soft, implied digestion

I worked on this during National Novel Writing Month for both 2017 and 2018, but I started it long before then. This last month I had time to edit it. I feel it is finally complete and ready to be shared. I wrote it using Twine 1.3 - which became outdated during the writing process - but it is not a true interactive story. It is linear with each chapter having it's own page and background.

The story ended up being approximately 100,000 words. I have provided a link to an html file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p6z2bfp1km89 ... .html?dl=0

Download the file and run it in any browser. If this is your first time with Twine/Sugarcane story format, you should find it quite simple. You may advance the story by clicking on "Next Chapter" at the bottom of each chapter. Your browser's "back" button will return you to the previous passage. Be warned that reloading the page may bring you back to the title page. Reloading the browser may also return you to title page. If you do end up there accidentally, a link to a chapter selection page has been provided on the title page. Let me know if something doesn't work and I will do my best to fix it.

Please enjoy and provide any feedback or commentary you may have. I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks for your time.
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story: Daniel

Postby RainArt » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:16 am

Thanks for posting this, Progressive! I look forward to reading through when I have the time. I'll let you know what think when I finish it.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!