COM3D2 Works (OV, UB)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

COM3D2 Works (OV, UB)

Postby Stiff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 pm

I'm totally new to the process of art creation, beyond having an idea. Therefore, any criticism on the posing, models, angles, story/dialogue, hell even the design of my characters is greatly appreciated.

This first set, titled "Mikoro's Treat", stars two of my characters, Mikoro and Risa. Mikoro's outfit is from Fate/Grand Order, and the mod was created by @aury_cohen.
Attachments
mikorostreat_p1.png
mikorostreat_p2.png
mikorostreat_p3.png
mikorostreat_p4.png
mikorostreat_p5.png
mikorostreat_p6.png
mikorostreat_p7.png
mikorostreat_p8.png
Last edited by Stiff on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiff
New to the forum

Re: First COM3D2 Work

Postby Erecant » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Oh, these turned out quite nicely! CM3D2 can be pretty frustrating to work with, great job.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Stiff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Erecant wrote:Oh, these turned out quite nicely! CM3D2 can be pretty frustrating to work with, great job.

--Erecant

Thanks! Haha, agreed on the frustrating part. I've probably spent upwards of 20 hours just trying to get the program installed, configured, and modded the way I want it, and fighting with the shapekeys and the multiplemaids interface is a challenge. Oh well, practice makes perfect (and speedy).
Stiff
New to the forum

Postby Stiff » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 pm

Second work, titled "Mikoro's Treat 2". The sequel to the first work.

I received some advice regarding camera angles and framing after showing these to a friend; it's too late to go back and edit these, so I'm posting them as is, but I'll be trying to incorporate said advice into the next set. In the meantime, any and all criticism is still welcome.
Attachments
mikorostreat2-p1.png
mikorostreat2-p2.png
mikorostreat2-p3.png
mikorostreat2-p4.png
mikorostreat2-p5.png
mikorostreat2-p6.png
mikorostreat2-p7.png
Stiff
New to the forum

Re: COM3D2 Works (OV, UB)

Postby Stiff » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:30 am

https://imgur.com/a/PBmoJ2u This set is called "Holy Maiden". It features Jeanne d'Arc and Mikoro engaging in some fun. Jeanne model is made by https://twitter.com/diego_allegri?lang=en.

Some samples:
Spoiler: show

The full set can be downloaded as a .zip here: https://mega.nz/#!8F8jDYLR!ae3bxrQ_BOogKXWWcXyPoWD3fqeinFAxILBXDXt85vE
Any comments/criticism are appreciated.
Stiff
New to the forum

Postby dat1guy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:40 am

Are you making a game? Either way your contribution is very appreciated by me. Keep at it my buddy!
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stiff » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 am

dat1guy wrote:Are you making a game? Either way your contribution is very appreciated by me. Keep at it my buddy!

Thanks! :D

I am not making a game. These are created using the game Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (COM3D2), with heavy modification.
Stiff
New to the forum

Postby mudkip01 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:15 am

these are really good
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!