Sasha's Snack (BV, HV/Gore, Long Digestion warning)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Sasha's Snack (BV, HV/Gore, Long Digestion warning)

Postby TheFurryFeline » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Important information: As before, most of the names of things described here are from the game of Space Station 13, with Anur being part of the lore of a server there that I play regularly. Additionally, the characters Sasha and Samantha are mine.

It is a fair Wednesday night at Anur and Samantha Janice Softfur, a fairly small Tajaran with a tauric half and clad in the blue and yellow of a Colony Director’s uniform, is trotting on home from Central’s hub. The feline taur’s blonde hair sways in the wind as the mouse sized kitty walks past a medical centre only to be stopped by a familiar voice. Turning her head around, the tauric catte smiles warmly, a pink glow making her red fur seem brighter as a rabbit girl in blue scrubs that barely covers her considerable bust approaches the small Site Manager. Without much of a protest from Sam, Sasha Eisenhopper leans down and picks the blushing kitty and holds them up in the air by just the jacket, not even being gentle with a future meal.

For now, though, the hungry bunny’s stomach grumbles very audibly, making the mouthful’s cheeks grow all the more brighter as the Tajaran taur is carried into the clinic by the Nurse, who grabs a backup implanter and shoves it against the small of the neck, injecting the implant so that Sam can remember what’s about to follow for her in the near future. For now, after Sasha implants the kitty with a backup, she lifts her up into the air before unzipping her scrubs, revealing a very hefty cleavage held back by a stretched out grey bra.

With only a malicious grin that doesn’t even faze Sam, the rabbit girl wordlessly pushes a preyslut into her cleavage, the cream-coloured jugs warm to the touch for the feline taur as her body is forced to sink down in between, quickly leaving just her head and arms peeking out as the bun zips her scrubs back up, leaving her prey in darkness for now. Meanwhile, the nurse snickers before whispering down to the tauric catte, “So, Sam…..~ How was your day, delicious kitty~? You’re in store for a ton of fun, dearie~! You ready for it~? I know I am~!”

This is preceded by a burst of cackling that just tells the Tajaran taur that she was in for a world of hurt and it only makes her blush again, being the masochist she was. Soon, she feels Sasha hopping towards some direction, sloshing from the pillowy mounds audible to the kitty as her predator to be passes through a doorway after it swishes open for them. This, for some reason, is immediately locked behind the rabbit girl and followed shortly by a quick unzipping of her blue scrubs again, only pulled open enough that Sasha starts to climb out of it, letting the fabric flutter to the ground as she gazes down to the delectable meal nestled in her cleavage, drool starting to dribble down from her lips and splatter against the feline taur’s face, eliciting a flustered mewl of delight at the warm fluid.

It would seem that the preyslut’s time in her present body was drawing to a close as a hungry bunny snickers again, seemingly uncaring of their fate as she says, “Ehehehehehe~!! Now it’s time for the first round of fun. Let’s start by unwrapping my meal, hmm~?” With that said, the rabbit girl roughly clamps her fingers around the Taj’s head and pulls them out of the warm cleavage, following through with a series of stripping, clothing ripping in patches as Sasha makes her meal completely nude. When the jumpskirt was removed, the tauric catte’s holo-collar comes into view, presently inscribed with “Alpha’s Humble Servant”.

Unfortunately - or is it fortuitous? - this blue-glow emitting collar’s display catches the Nurse’s attention and she gently unhooks it from behind the preything’s neck and lifts it up to her eyes, fingers tapping on a notch on the side to bring up the interface. A tap on the displayed screen shows Sasha the edit history which seemed to be rather short, only showing something from the 24th of February. From the looks of it, the Site ‘Pudge’ Manager had gotten the collar at that time, the sensors bonding to the DNA of the kitty. There was also an additional note about having been ordered after ‘previous collar was lost’. For now, this history review display is exited with another tap, followed by a giggling fit from the Nurse before she taps onto the ‘Edit Inscription’ option.

This brings up another display, more of a keyboard and the bunny types away something after erasing the previous inscription. After just a few moments, she hits ‘Finish Editing’ and the window disappears to display a new inscription on the collar: “Sasha’s Snack~”. When finished, the Nurse giggles again before turning the tag around for her prey to see, the obviousness of their new status making the Tajaran taur’s cheeks glow a little brighter as she nods in acceptance. Seems like that Sam’s used to having her collar changed when she gets claimed by a predator. Stuttering out, the feline taur says, “W-w-w-well! D-d-d-does this mean I’m yourrrrs now~? D-d-d-do I call y-you mistrrress~?”

Definitely a weak-minded person, this feline, as she mewls submissively, standing still on the table in a distinctly familiar room. Though she’ll be finding out what the place is as her attention is presently focused onto her new owner, who leans very close to her, the large mounds bumping onto the surface of the table, attracting the catte’s attention. Seeing that her pet’s eyes are focused on her breasts, the rabbit snickers and says, “Ah, yes~! You can definitely call me your mistress now, one of at least a few, from what I’m guessing from this collar of yours.~ And I see you’re looking quite intently at these girls, hmm~? Want to climb on into one~? Fair warning, you won’t be coming back out if you do~!”

A loud mewl of excitement bursts out of the preyslutty director’s muzzle as she hears a means of demise for her, fingers reaching forward for the bunny’s left nipple as she gallops forward, clamping her paws around it before shoving her fingers into the small slit in the centre, gently pulling it apart. Fortunately, there wouldn’t be a need to cram herself inside as the rabbit’s nipple started sucking at Sam’s fingers once they pushed inside, quickly making its way up to the wrists in several seconds. With a mrowl of pleasure coming from the feline taur, she merely pushes forward with her four legs, allowing the nipple to creep up to past the elbows, after which it soon starts to engulf the Tajaran’s head.

Outside, as her prey lets themselves be taken by a hungry tit, the horny rabbit tugs her pants down a bit and thrusts her fingers into her moist slit, squealing in glee as the ravenous nipple tugs in the shoulders and pulls in the sizeable breasts of the kitty. At this point, her arms and head are dipped into a sea of sloshing milk, the walls already starting to secrete an enzyme that tingles the flesh before numbing it. Seems like that either the bunny was losing control already and her breast was hard at work at converting the intruder into milk or this would always happen even if Sasha didn’t want it to. Several slkrts later, the nipple reaches the feline taur’s waist, beginning to force her front legs up against the taur gut, pulling these in as it ‘swallows’ its way towards the small kitty’s rump, the tail swishing in sync with its owner’s waves of pleasure.

Eventually, Sasha’s breast has the small preyslut inside almost entirely, save for wriggling toes and a twitching tail tip as the doomed occupant’s body slowly melts into the churning ocean, moans of pleasure as her realisation of her demise is all that she can think about, pushing her front legs against the walls to bring the rest of her body through. With the tail safely slurped up, the rabbit’s nipple seals up, prevent any escape for the Tajaran-taur as her arms and head pretty much completely dissipates into the ocean of milk, soon to be followed by every inch of her body. With the head gone, Sasha’s pet ceases to squirm as she herself continues to plunge her fingers into her slit, squealing endlessly as she arches her back and climaxes, a thick stream of femcum squirting out onto the floor of the Resleeving Room. After this, the Nurse flops to her side, listening to her mound ‘digest’ a meal, giggling at how willingly her newest pet let themselves get pulled inside. “Gods……~ Such a…… Darling preyslut……~ And this is but one way I…… Can dispatch you……~ Time to…… Bring you back……~”

With one breast sloshing and churning heavily, the bunny girl gets herself up and slowly hops on over to the console and brings up Sam’s body record and starts the cloning process. Immediately, the Grower Pod whirrs for several seconds before dispensing a fully grown, snack-sized Tajaran taur, all ready for eating except without the body’s mind. That’s the next step since the use of a cryo pod is not required to correct any genetic defects from the first portion. Instead, the rabbit plucks up the still form of her pet and opens up the Sleeving Pod, places the tauric catte onto the seat and closes the door, moving over to the console again to bring up the mind record and with just two button presses, uploads it into the inert body.

A cackle then comes from Sasha’s lips as she gets a malicious gleam in her eyes, followed by a grumble of hunger from her stomach. Apparently, her self-pleasuring left her peckish and she moves back to the Sleeving Pod and opens the door, sitting down with her maw wide open as Sam wakes up, holding both paws to her head, groaning with the usual migraine. “Bleghhh…… My head hurrrrts again…….. Gods, it’s….. Still worrrrth it, ehehehe…….~” Then the Tajaran-taur opens her eyes to a very alluring view of a rabbit’s mouth being open, tongue extended out as if it was a red carpet to use to enter another entrance to doom. Being a demi-human, Sasha’s teeth are more human, save for some buckteeth at the front. So, there are very normal-looking molars at the back and these are what a certain kitty’s looking at right now, shuddering in delight at past memories of having lost a limb or three to others’ chewing.

Shivers of anticipation goes up the catte’s spine as she can hardly stop herself from looking at the strands of saliva dripping slowly from the roof of Sasha’s maw and each breath against the preything tinged with the scent of rotting meat from past meals only puts goosebumps on Sam’s flesh as she whines heatedly at the sight. Seeing this, the rabbit pulls her tongue back and clamps her jaws together a few times as she demonstrates what she wants to do with the kitty this time around. With a knowing smirk, the nurse says, “Hehehehehe.~ It definitely looks like you’re up for round two, aren’t’cha~? Gods, I love you small treats, just the taste of blood and marrow….. Most exquisite~! Now! My pet, my snack, my precious…..~ I want you to crawl over to the molars so you can experience your next end.~ Fortunately, you’re big enough to lay yourself onto, like, three of my teeth….. Anyway! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~”

With that being the last string of words spoken, the delightful predatory nurse opens up widely again, laying her tongue out and waiting for the excited meal to head on in. Before that, though, the rabbit girl gets a very eager response to her monologue from the tauric feline, “G-g-g-g-gods…….~ Y-y-y-yeah, I’m rrr-rr-rrrready forrrr my….. Hnnghhhh…..~ N-n-n-next death, m-m-m-mistrrress~!” At this point, the prey-rector steps forward, placing her front paws onto the surface of the outstretched tongue, shuddering at the warm saliva that covers the surface as she struggles to canter forward on the bumpy appendage. Breathing heavily in the face of her upcoming second demise, Sam mewls in delight as she feels those breaths washing over her naked form, each of her predator’s breaths laced with acridity from an active gut. “J-j-j-just…. Please l-l-l-let me surrrrvive l-l-long enough t-t-t-g-g-gods, you g-g-got such a d-d-d-d-divine brrrreath…..~!!!!”

Sam can see the edges of Sasha’s lips curl up in amusement as her preything clambers onto her tongue and moves towards where commanded, soon stepping underneath the top pair of buckteeth and leaking juices from her slit as the Taj-taur’s arousal makes itself obvious as she stumbles her way over to the back. The trail of feminine femcum on the rabbit girl’s tongue makes her moan in reaction to the delicious flavour of nectar as the source starts to clamber onto the left hand side of this cavern, laying herself across three, four teeth, the Tajaran taur’s breasts placed onto the first of two premolars, and the head is lowered right onto the second one.

As if to soothe her soon-to-be-paste, Sasha moves her tongue over and presses it onto the feline’s back, rubbing it before slowly moving back and lowering her top jaw down onto Sam, the rabbit giggling in delight at the willingness of her prey to become a meal again for her. After a few seconds, the top of the three molars makes contact with the preything’s tauric back, pressure increasing as the Nurse starts to chew gently at first, triggering moans of pleasured discomfort from a doomed meal as it lets itself be subjected to this. After several seconds or so for this, bruises begin to form, followed by a couple spots of torn back flesh before the rabbit girl lifts her jaws apart for a few seconds, letting the kitty breathe her last breaths.

Without warning, Sasha slams her jaws together and CRUNCH!!!!! In this instant, the life of her meal ends without anything heard from it as the skull got crushed to a pulp from the powerful chomp, releasing the grey matter and adding several flavours for the bunny girl to have as she chews away without care, reducing the tauric and humanoid halves to slush, ribs, organs, limbs, and other manner of bones and muscles are slowly reduced to a fine paste of red blood, red fur, and other manner of grisly matter.

Several sickening crunches are audible only within the Resleeving Room as the rabbit girl gets up and starts on yet another sleeve for her meal, holding out her hand for the release of the fully healthy body as she finishes off her pet’s old one, snickering in a mixture of satisfaction and disdain for her prey as she finally tilts her head back and swallows, a barely visible bulge travelling down her throat as Samantha’s remains are sent off to be processed to a meager supply of energy and pudge inside of a boiling ocean of acids.

For now, a ding signifies the release of a new body, ejecting itself right into the open palm of the predatory bunny as she moves the limp Tajaran-taur’s form over to the Sleeving Pod, places them where they go before shutting the door and heads back to the console. With a practiced air of being used to sleeving people like no tomorrow, Sasha brings up the feline taur’s mind record and transfers the most recent version into the empty body, which starts to emit groans of the usual headache that results of a resleeve. Without waiting for the kitty to be awake fully, the Nurse heads over and opens the door, plucking the kitty from the seat and holds them by under the shoulders in the air, a smile on the rabbit’s face as she waits for Sam to open her eyes.

“Nnnnnghhh……. Headache……. Once morrrre….. Unto the brrreach……~ Gods…. Wait…. Last thing I rrrememberrr w-ack!” The feline’s words are cut off as she was removed and held up in front of Sasha’s mouth, the lips coated in the blood of her prey’s last body. If it was anyone else who wasn’t used to being subjected to such gruesome demises, the very sight would have had Sam mewling in fear. Instead, she has her answer to her interrupted question and chuckles, crossing her arms as well as she can while she speaks once more. “Pfffft….. Mistrrress, you werrrre s’posed to let me live.~ Not rrrrreduce me to…..~ Hah…..~ Hope y-y-you enjoyed what flavourrrrs I gave you, in any case.~”

With a snicker of delight at her pet’s acceptance of their last means of death, the bunny girl moves forward and drags her blood-covered tongue onto the Tajaran taur’s torso, smearing some of the red fluids onto her body and eliciting a giggle at the warmth of the appendage. After getting herself another taste of this fine, perfect pet, Sasha smirks and says, “Eeeeehehehehehehe~!!! You definitely did get chewed up in there.~ You’ve been such a good pet, I’m going to give you one last round of fun.~ Want to hear what it’s about~? I’ll tell you~! I’ve got absolute control over what my stomach can do to anyone or anything inside, namely how fierce my acids can get and how tightly my stomach walls compress anything within.~ I can pretty much give you a quick and senseless, crushing digestion, reduce you to slush and slop in only several seconds oooooooor…….~ I can make it extremely slow.~ Hmm~? I’ll let you decide once you’re in there, my delicious pet.~”

Without further preamble, the rabbit girl simply tosses the feline taur up into the air, who lets out a yowl of delight at the rush of air and in the next few seconds after she stops going up, Sam looks down and sees Sasha opening up her maw, her eyes glinting a fire of lust and adoration, matched by her prey’s own doing the same as she starts to head down, moving her arms to her sides and makes like she’s doing a swan dive into a place of doom, catching a glance at the blood-stained teeth as she makes contact with the plush tongue. Without even stopping, the feline taur’s momentum takes her down right towards the gullet, echoing glorps of impatience coming from deep within as the rabbit girl swallows at just the right moment when Sam’s head bumps against the epiglottis, allowing for the esophageal muscles to take hold and surround the small feline taur’s body in short order, tugging and squeezing around her form, kneading hot slime against the flesh, all of which merely serves to make a happy kitty yowl out in pleasure even as the pressure makes her ribs creak under protest.

With that single GLRKT, Sasha easily and quickly sends down Sam, tracing her trip with her fingers and moaning happily as she feels her throat bulge out and passes down towards her stomach in a rapid fashion. The powerful muscles squeeze around the Tajaran-taur and pushes her towards her place of demise, soon bumping into the sphincter which opens up and blasts the feline with a wave of hot air and scents of past meals, mostly the reek of digested meat. The valve that opens to show a preyslut where she belongs squeeze around her body, forcing a few of her ribs to give out and fracture under the pressure before plummeting out and bouncing onto a fleshy spot, nothing but saliva to accompany her as she strains to catch her breath from the pain of tauric half ribs having been broken. After a few minutes and some gulps of air from Sasha as she waits, the feline taur shudders in delight as her eyes adjusts to the dark chamber, the walls not even trying to knead upon her yet as she struggles to move over to them, laying both of her paws onto it and rubbing away, mewling happily.

“G-g-g-g-g-gods…….~ M-m-mistrress Sasha……~ I l-l-love you f-f-f-forrrrr doing this, all of it, forrrr m-m-m-me…..~ I w-w-w-want to go….. As slow….. As p-p-p-possible……~ I w-w-w-want to feel it a-a-a-all, pl-pl-pleaseeeeee~!” Sam gets jostled around a bit as the rabbit girl sits down in a chair, absentmindedly playing with her slit as she huffs out in satisfaction at feeling her pet rubbing at her walls. After a few moments, the Nurse replies with, “Hah.~ I knew you’d want that, you delectable preyslut, you~! I think I’ll be keeping you in there until, say….. Monday~? Don’t worry, I’ll probably gulp down a bit of food and drink for ya to survive that long as my acids rip you apart.~ And I’ll do the same with air. I’m pretty experienced with this sort of thing, and you’ll be seeing just how often I partake in the bounty that is the delicious variety of tinies and other small meals like you.~”

The prey-rector moans out in delight, even smooching at the stomach walls as it starts to secrete juices in response to just a thought or two from its owner, the strength of which is very weak right now and only tingles on the Tajaran-taur’s naked body. Additionally, the walls begin to contract imperticibly slowly, moving at a rate of a few inches in several minutes, soon snugly surrounding the doomed meal in a gentle massage in about an hour as it continued to rub away at the walls without ceasing. Such was the adoration and devotion of a preyslut as she mewls heatedly, bucking at the walls every now and then as it rubs against her labia, stimulating her arousal. “Th-th-th-thank you, mistrrress…..~ I f-f-fully offerrrr myself t-t-t-to you forrrrr as long as you w-w-w-wish.~”

The process of the chosen length of digestion would be lasting several days, and at present was very mild, harmless juices and kneading walls were buffeting the doomed meal. In several hours, the prey would begin to feel the acids get more insistent, stinging at her body, making her whimper in delight as her predator merely goes about her day, getting all she needs from a few snacks that dissolves a bit more quickly with the release of selective enzymes that also serve to slightly boost the levels of the digestive acids. As promised, Sam is able to get what she needs to survive for the whole process, drinking a small amount of water that Sasha guzzles down, eating a few pieces of cheese and fruit that are sent down, even taking deep breaths as the occasional supply of fresh air is swallowed down in the belly of death.

The real fun would begin around Saturday morning, when the predatory rabbit wakes up, yawning and smirking at the sounds of her moaning meal as she feels a constant itching as the acids begin to blister at her body and barely even squirming in reaction. On this day, the Nurse goes about her routine, sending down her usual supply of incentives to hold out a little longer before dialing up her acids a fair bit. This is soon experienced by the feline taur as a burning sensation on all parts of her body, accompanied by a more possessive kneading from the walls as it strengthens its assault, slowly increasing in pressure to make ribs and limbs creak under protest over the day.

Fortunately, for the rabbit girl, her stomach walls are mostly soundproof and prevent the prey from being heard by any but the predatory bunny, her ears twitching at the now-constant yowls of pain and pleasure from her pet as her acids start to remove a few clumps of flesh here and there, helped by the kneading of the walls. At this point, there’s no need to feed her pet anymore, their demise soon to occur in the next several hours. A few belches here and there would also start to remove breathable air for the doomed meal as it shrieks out from the pain, followed by a low purrl of enjoyment at the torment of slow digestion. Even now, Sam continued to attempt to rub her paws at the walls, despite the squeezing restricting said movements before at last - CRACK!!!!! A few of her ribs has given out under the pressure, followed by the sizzling of acids as they dig their way towards various places.

Eventually, these corrosive juices would find their way into important areas, such as the heart and lungs in the chest cavity, as well as the brain in the skull as the acids burrow their way through the eye sockets. These bubbling fluids even make their way into the moaning meal’s open mouth, digesting it from within and by Sunday morning, as the Nurse was again going through her routine, she’d hear a certain rattle from her stomach, indicative of her meal’s demise with several layers of flesh stripped from its body, exposing just as many fractured bones from the oppressive compressions of the stomach walls. These bones would be pulverised with time though Sasha decides, after some time, to selectively squeeze her stomach walls in a certain area and - HURK!!!!!! She belches out the Tajaran-taur’s skull, bleached white with the cleansing of her stomach fluids and Sasha smiles at the sight before heading over to the medical centre to perform the resleeve of her pet as their old body is rendered into slop and slush, bones pulverised by the process of digestion before being transferred into the intestines to be completely absorbed into the body, gaining a few layers of pudge as well as some additional energy from having digested a meal over such a long time.

With that skull tucked away in her backpack, Sasha, during the late hours of Sunday afternoon walks through the doors and clocks in, heads right for the Resleeving Room and locks the door behind her before starting the resleeving process, giggling as she takes the skull out and places it onto the table for Sam to see after waking up. After the normal ejection out of the Grower Pod, and being placed into the Sleeving Pod, the feline taur groans when her mind’s placed into her new body, all the memories of her ordeal virtually intact and putting a deep beet-red blush onto the kitty’s cheeks when she sees her mistress’ face again. “Oh, m-m-m-my gods…..~ G-g-g-g-good morrrrrning, mistrrress.~ H-h-h-how long…. How long….. What d-d-day is it?”

“It’s Sunday, and almost evening~!” exclaims the rabbit girl as she exhales out her newly gained cat meat breath at the kitty, knowing they’d love it. And love it, they do, huffing out as Sam mrowls, instinctively reaching out for the buckteeth as if wanting to lose a limb already, the silly preything. With a giggle of knowingly discerning her pet’s wants, Sasha clacks her jaws together teasingly before moving forward to give a big slurp, moaning at the delicious flavour all over again. “Now, now…..~ You need to get ready for a big day of work tomorrow, silly.~ You can hop back into my maw and gut another day. You’ve had enough for now, don’t’cha think~? C’mon, let’s go home and get your uniform. I’ll sleep with you, alright~? You’re safe with me, my darling pet of a preyslut.~ As safe as you are with my hunger, that is…. Ehehehehe.~ You’ve fed me enough for the last few days, though.~”

With that said, the Nurse picks up the skull and shows it to the feline taur, the view putting another blush on her cheeks as she sees how white it is before it’s put away into the rabbit girl’s backpack, followed by her gently shoving the kitty into her cleavage, the sloshing milk quite evident as it was when all this began. With a purrling tauric catte in between her jugs, the rabbit girl chuckles before hopping away towards her pet’s apartment, having safely stashed away their belongings once she started to digest them for such a long while.
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!