Zoe´s fatal hotel stay Micro/Macro

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Zoe´s fatal hotel stay Micro/Macro

Postby Grimlock » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 pm

A story i wrote for someone contains M/F, Micro/Macro, Graphic digestion and Scat.

Zoe was a 14-year-old Neko, she was a bit tall for her age around 160 cm something she was a bit proud off.
She had red hair and same with the fur covering her ears and tail, though the tip of her ears had small tufts of black hair at the end and her tail had a bit of with on the tip.
It meant that whenever she walked past some boys at school, she would get some stairs from them.
Something she didn´t mind, to be honest sure some of the other girls spread rumors about her out of jealousy or maybe to increase their rank in the pack order among the groups they hung out in, but to be honest Zoe never put much stock in those rumors.
Heck any boy who might get a little to frisky soon learned Zoe wasn´t a girl to be trifled with or taken advantage off, well not unless they wanted their face coved in scratches.
Zoe was walking home one day whistling a merry tune, she had seen the clouds gathering, but thought that she could make it home before the rain started.
That had been 30 minutes ago and Zoe was now soaked, the rain had come out of nowhere first a few drops then a literal deluge, she even thought she could hear thunder in the background.
Running along the dirt road her feet splashing in puddles along the way, most of her feet was now covered in mud and Zoe was starting to get desperate to find shelter anything would do.
A flash of lightning suddenly cracked across the sky, great could this day get any worse Zoe thought.
Another flash and then she saw something it was a hotel on top of a hill she hadn´t noticed it before, but maybe the people in there could be persuaded to give her shelter until the storm passed.
She would almost be willing to accept anything rather then be out here in this weather.
Running up the hill with rain running from her hair down her face she had to run her soaked sleeve across her face a few times to get the rain away from her eyes.

The lobby had a desk in front, along with a few chairs and a couch.
Behind the counter stairs led up to a long hallway with several doors.
The lobby itself was dark except for what light came in from the front door any sane person would have stayed in the lobby.
However Zoe let curiosity get the better of her and walked up the stairs and started to walk along the hallway.
Soon Zoe started to notice something odd happening to her, small things as first like her shoes starting to seem bigger, her heels kept stepping out of the shoes when she walked.
First, she thought her shoelaces might have untied themselves so she bent over to check only to have her sleeves fall over her hands like it was several sizes to big... but that couldn´t be these clothes was almost brand new it fit her this morning...

She stood up only to feel her panties starting to slip down between her legs.
With a blushing she quickly tried to reach her sleeves rushed down covering her hands and more.
She almost felt like a child trying to fit into her mothers’ clothes.
Trying to walk she fell flat on her face her shoes had become several sizes to big and not just her shoes or her clothes the room it self seemed to grow bigger and bigger around her.

Soon she almost seemed to drown in her clothes panties, bra shirt skirt everything.
Her clothes being soaked didn´t make it any better she felt like she was covered in something clod and damp that threaten to choke her, if she didn´t get out.
She desperately clawed at it trying to get out, when she finally managed, she was completely naked and still shrinking she felt like a mouse.
A chill wind blew across the hall sending shivers down her body, she started to run back towards the stairs wanting to get out of this house.
However as soon as she reached the stairs she saw the black silhouette of a man, one who was as buck naked as her.
Then he spoke “my my what is this, a little mouse has strayed into my web.” The way he said it sent shivers down Zoe spine, but she decided to speak anyways “p please sir, can you help me, something has happened I don´t know what, but my body has shrunken down to this.”

The man laughed “Yes it would seem so that´s what happens to people who comes uninvited into my home.”

Zoe was horrified but tried to remain calm “Please sir I was only trying to stay out of the storm and get my clothes dry, I will leave your home and never bother you again I swear just return me to normal please..”

The man cocked his head to one side then spoke “Hmm I could help you now, but I have a better idea lets play a little game first.”
“It´s called catch the mouse” grinning he took several quick steps towards Zoe, Zoe tried to run but the man grabbed her before she could get far.
“Now now to running just yet, I haven´t explained the rules yet.”
“the rules are simple you will have a 10-minute head start, if you manage to stay hidden for 24 hours, your shrinkage will reverse and you will be back to normal.”
“However if I catch you before that he grabbed her by her tail and swung her over his mouth if and going to eat you, digest you and them.”
The let her fall into the palm of his other hand then grabbed her and used the hand that held her to reach for his ass.
Rubbing her on his asshole the musky smell made her gag, “Hmm I will shit you out and masturbate in your skull and hang it on the wall as a trophy.”
After a few minutes of doing this he moved his hand away from his asshole once again with her coughing and spluttering.
She could have sworn he had even opening his asshole a few as to openly show her where she would come out of.
He put her on the top of the stairs again.
“Now then little mouse, run, run and hope you are smart enough to hide otherwise I will get a snack.”
“I will even make it easy for you I will turn my back so that the hunting will be extra exciting for me at least.”
Zoe ran as fast as she could down the hallway past her wet clothes, she had to hide somewhere anywhere, otherwise she didn´t doubt for a minute that he would eat her. looking desperate for any place to hide she though about hiding under the carpet no he might step on her and that would kill her as surely as him eating her would. Finally she saw an open door that let to a heavily furniture room, pliantly of places to hide here, and she could shift her hiding spot without him seeing her. it was dark after all.

She ran under the couch choosing this as her first hiding spot, there was a clear view to the other parts of the room and she knew she could quickly make it to the other parts of the room.
She sat down leaning against the leg of the couch, painting she felt her heart hammer in her chest. Then she heard the man´s voice time´s up now let the hunt begin.
Zoe became silent as a mouse she knew her hunter would be somewhere close though as long as she could stay hidden, she had a chance.
She could hear the taunting voice of the man, with an almost luring voice she could hear him calling her “Where are you little mouse, come out little mousy mousy.” Zoe´s eyes darted from the opening of the door to the other parts of the room, she would have to be ready 24 hours and she would be free. She almost wet herself in fear as she saw the man’s shadow at the doorway “Are you in here? Such a clever little mousy, hiding in the drawing room, so many places to hide so many ways to escape.” He walked into the room walking towards a cupboard on the floor, that was close to where Zoe was hiding “are you under here?” Zoe saw her chance and quickly ran towards the closets armchair and hid under it, she hoped the cloth hanging from it would keep her quiet. The man evidently heard and turned around, “"Fee-fi-fo-fum I hear the steps of a little mouse, she is in here.” He turned and looked under the sofa, “Not here either but close.” He walked towards the chair beside where she hid, Zoe snuck even further inside the chair edging towards the doors. “Not here either well she is clever that little mousy, she will be a treat once I catch her.”
Zoe could hear him walking towards the chair she was hiding in, panic gripped her as he got close and she ran towards the door hoping she was fast enough to get away. “there you are my little snack.” She heard the man saying behind her, she payed it no head and continued to run towards the door only a few centimeters more and she would be out.

Running out the door she quickly turned left and ran into the next opened door, it was a mess several upturned furniture it would seem he had either already been here or it wasn´t the first time someone had been hunted. Well it didn´t matter it was a good hiding spot.
She ran towards the nearest upturned furniture an armchair that had been thrown on its back. Hiding underneath, she hoped he would skip this room.
She heard heavy footsteps in the hallway and his taunting voice “little mousy is fast, running away but that won´t save you twice.” Zoe´s heart hammered in fear that had been way to close, she hoped he would avoid this room.
The steps seemed to go away from here and she breathed a sigh of relief.
It would seem he didn´t think to look in rooms he had already been in.
Then suddenly the steps came back. Zoe kept saying silently inside her head no go away go away please don´t look in here.
The man suddenly stood once more in the doorway, and Zoe wanted to cry, looking in the room a man turned and Zoe walked backwards ready to run, when her back hit something a button maybe.
The result became immediate as a toy monkey behind her became activated and began to two metal plates against one another. The man immediately returned, Zoe with her back turned to the doorway desperately trying to find the offswitch didn´t see the man enter.

The chair was suddenly pulled away from above her the man looked down on her with a grin “there you are little mousy.” Zoe screamed in terror and began to run away “Oh no you don´t not this time” the man said and Zoe felt herself being grabbed by his hand around her body, as she was lifted screaming into the air. “Such as fast little mousy” she heard the man said and she could feel his hot breath on her neck, “you defiantly lead me on a merry little hunt, and you made me work up quite the appetite.” “Please! Zoe cried “don´t eat me i´ll do anything I don´t want to be eaten.”
The man´s only answer was to dangle her with her tail in front of his open mouth and slowly lower her down into it. Zoe screamed and tried to wiggle away, only to feel her legs enter into his hot and wet mouth. Zoe screamed and kicked but the throat made that impossible. Desperately she tried to grab a hold of his teeth, jamming her legs against his throat anything, to halt her decent. The man just tilted his head and started to close his mouth, closing off her view of the outside world and leaving her in a darkness of his clothes mouth. Zoe clung on for dear life hoping that he wouldn´t just close his mouth biting off her fingers. Sudden she felt his tongue started to explore her body, she squirmed in discomfort trying to get away from it. Then suddenly the tongue was there between her arms and her head and it started to push against her face, with ever increasing pressure.
It became harder and harder to hold only until suddenly her hands slipped, with a scream she felt herself slide towards the throat.
Clawing desperately at anything she tried to halt her decent hoping to find anything to grab a hold of, but it was like trying to stop yourself sliding down a waterslide, her hands just slipped until she felt herself slide down the throat with a scream.

Sliding down his throat Zoe spluttered as her face slid against the man´s throat, her efforts to halt her decent maybe make the man throw her back up proved futile.
Soon she felt her feet enter a bigger room, she could quickly surmise it was the stomach, her feet had just entered.
Soon she followed she felt her self being crammed into a tight space, with barely enough room a maneuver.
Hot liquid sloshed around her ass and feet, and her skin was starting itch.
The stomach stank of acid that sour smell she had often smelled in physics, when they had experimented with acid.

Suddenly light flooded into the stomach as the stomach wall infront of her became transparent.
She saw the face of the man looking down on her, grinning.
“Didn´t know I could do that?” He said grinning “But how else am I going to watch my meals digest.”
Zoe screamed at him and punched the wall it was like hitting wet rubber.
The man´s face got an expression of ecstasy “ohh yes do continue, that feels so good.”

The itch had started to turn into a burn and Zoe looked down on her as to see it had become red, and bits of muscle could be seen.
Zoe started to scream in horror, and struggled like a trapped animal trying to escape.
A rocking motion started to go through the body, was the man masturbating, his breath the rocking motion he was.
“Bastard!” Zoe scream “You..” her words was interrupted as a drop of acid feel into her mouth she coughed as she felt it burning her throat, she had a hard time breathing and started to gasp.
She tried to stand up but her legs had lost all their strength and she feel with a splash into the acid she wanted to scream, a burning sensation almost like flames raced up across her body.
Through tears she could see her legs muscles was starting to hang off them like torn curtains.
Suddenly she felt a burning in her stomach, it was like her entire stomach was on fire.
Cradling her stomach, she tried to ease the pain by massaging it, but it only made it worse.
Her conscious started to slip, as the pain both outside and inside her body became worse and worse.
The mans breathing became harder and harder as her conscious started to fade.
The last things she heard before she lost consciousness was the sickening sound of the man orgasming mixed with the feeling of her stomach rupturing and the splashing sound oh the soup inside splashing into the acid bellow her.

She never felt her head hit the acid or falling below the acid.
But the man saw her, through the haze of euphoria he saw her half-digested body fall below the ever-reddening acid.
He felt her body give a brief spasm before finally going still a few bobbles raising to the surface.

Leaning back the man placed both his arms behind his shoulders as he enjoyed the gurgles of his stomach, the transparency soon fading the show was over for now.

An hour later he started to feel a familiar pressure in his rear. Quickly walking to a room next to him, he entered a toilet.

“Well little snack he said grinning now its time for us to part company.”
He started to push and soon felt the slick sensation of the first log releasing from his body and falling down into the toilet with a plop.
Then the next one soon followed it felt for lack of better word more textured coming out it was probably filled with pieces of undigested bones he thought.
The next one surprised him, it almost felt as if he was trying to push out a large ball.
Grunting he started to press even harder, but it didn´t want to come out.
“nggh come on” he aids through gritted teeth “Are you really going to start being difficult now?”
Grabbing the edge of the toilet he pushed even harder, sweat started to emerge on his forehead.
“get out get out get OUT!!!” the last word he screamed as finally he shat it out and felt it leave his body.
A small trickle of urine came out of him as he finished the last bit.

Sitting a bit to recover from the workout he had gotten, he finally rose up and looked down into the toilet.
He smiled “aww you shouldn´t have, what a nice present you have left me little snack.”
He reached down and picked up the skull of the Zoe, a few strands of hair was plastered onto her skull, and the way the remining excrement was caked on her skull it almost looked like it was screaming the final scream Zoe had been denied in life.
“Ohh you little minx you.” The man moan feeling his cock get hard, “you are making me Horny.” placing the skull on the toilet seat, he started to masturbate “coming into my home uninvited, hiding from me, such a bad little girl.” Moaning he pulled at his cock harder and harder “I´ll teach you to come into other people´s houses!” He came with a scream sperm flying onto the skull, dripping down on it. Grinning he looked at the skull “Well at least one thing has improved you are so much prettier now.” “to bad I will have to ruin that, you might stink up the place if I don´t fix you first.” taking the skull he walked over to the sink and started to clean it. after a while he took the skull and hung it on the bathroom door, “There” he said grinning “Now you always watch me take a shit and remember the good times we had together.” He walked away laughing, already thinking about the next hunt.

(by all means tell me what you though of it)
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!