I made a thing so I post a thing!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I made a thing so I post a thing!

Postby jesterkourt » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:00 am

“I only need one second of your valuable time sir!” I hear being called out towards me over the rather empty streets of brown and grey as a sleazy looking cockatiel like creature walks behind me, placing one unbelievably greasy, feathered hand on my shoulder.

“Whatever business you're conducting in a back alley, I very much don’t want to be a part of.” I respond promptly and attempt to shake off his hand, though, apparently he has no trouble holding on even with his disgustingly slimy hand
“A fox like you needs to know this.” He says looking at my rather skinny physique, slouched pose and somewhat messy cedar orange fur; it almost sounds like a threat in the way he poses the statement. After processing what he says, my position become upright as I feel my muscles tightening and fight-or-flight instincts kicking in.

“may I ask what this is before I blindly follow a stranger that could slice out my kidneys and sell them for all I know.” I say, holding back fear in a hope to coerce a modicum knowledge out of him.

“How about this, we exchange names before we try to become detective’s on each other’s asses?” He says sarcastically before taking his hand off and crossing his wings. “David rhinestone.” He holds out his hand as a little bead of his ever growing grease plops on the ground; of course, when I go to grab it, he slips me a business card.
“Nice to meet you David, name’s Barri Pelo.” I state with an evermore suspicious eye. “So what is this?” I ask before looking at his card. “Um, may I ask what a symbiotic salesman might be?”

He chuckles as if everyone knows this. “It’s like having a constant person around to help you out, and the best part is that it’s free!” he exclaims.

“what’s the catch.” I mumble, knowing that a deal like this doesn’t come without a drawback.
He responds almost immediately after the question. “Well, you have to feed me and let me stay somewhere.”
“given the world that we live in, I can guess where you want to live.” I sigh. “Do you have any knowledge on coding, accounting or PR.” I sigh, thinking this could be a good deal, but also knowing that this conversation is chewing into my time for leisure.
“of course! What good would I be to a canine such as yourself if I didn’t?” he state before beaming me a smile

“Fine, but I get to choose where you stay inside me.” I state, wanting to take advantage of the situation.

“DEAL!” he yells with great excitement before removing what little clothes he had on. “I’m assuming you can hold onto these for me?”

"Of course, and I think I want to keep you in my stomach.” I say with a sly grin. “but for delaying me so much, I think I’ll have you in my colon for a bit.”
He gulps while I take my own clothes off. “Sounds fine to me.” He says before I turn myself around and feel the feathers touch my rectum. “I would prefer it if we could hurry this along.” I state, beginning to blush.

“of course, of course…” He says as I feel myself widening to give way to David. Of course, I moan out as his forearm enter the cavity and I feel myself becoming erect, it’s quite clear that David is as well. “Hurry upppp.” I try to say as a moan cuts me off, surprisingly, for the exact reason I was trying to talk, more and more of him slipped in until a large lump appeared on me. His head is inside me, it feels better than I ever thought.

the bulge grew and grew until it was almost the same size as myself as david’s little talons slipped inside, dropping a ear piece behind him. After the initial bliss, I put the earpiece in a get a squawk in my ear
jesterkourt
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!