OMG I've been gone for awhile

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: OMG I've been gone for awhile

Postby WeasleX » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:53 am

NOVEMBER 2019 UPDATE!!!

It's been a wild month for me, as I've still been in much pain from my surgery, but fortunately, it's getting better. With Winter brings shoppers, and as such, I'm busy in my retail job, which means less time to work on the game. Still, I've made progress, mapping, story idea's, new spell concepts have all gone into this project, which I've got a few things to talk about below. But before I do, I wanna say thanks for the support! X3 You guys here and on Twitter have been super supporters of this project thus far and I appreciate you!

Story and mapping updates!

So, mostly I've been working on mapping, which is to build the world, city, interiors, ect. This process has been taking a bit longer than I'd like, as I'm building something known as the Catacombs. A massive underground structure that stretches throughout the city itself, and connects to various buildings. In the Catacombs, you will be getting lost, there is no two ways about it, as it will (hopefully) have several layers too it. At the main level, you have the entrance to the twin towers, though the very first level, it still has several facility's for a University. It's here that you will learn your first spells that you will need for the hentai portion of the game. (If you haven't guessed already) You won't be playing as some girl trying to escape the evil hentai, but instead you will be playing the roll of a young aristocrat whose job it will be to produce monster eggs from the various women you encounter through the game. The very first act, is one where your new mentor, teaches a transformation spell, as well as what happens when you betray the monster breeding company.

Spell Concepts

So with the first new transformation spell, comes a new host of spells. Keep in mind, THESE ARE CONCEPTS and not all, or maybe any, will make it into the game.

1. Gift of Female: Transformation School: Changes male into a Female.
2. Gift of Male: Transformation School: Changes Female into a Male.
3. Control of Mind: Hypno School: Control's one's mind to do your bidding.
4. Possessed Plush: Nether School: Possesses a Plush Bear, or Stuffed Toy.
5. Portal: Rift School: Opens a Portal to a selected Realm.
6. Mushroom Spore: Summon School: If proper moist ground is selected, a mushroom will spawn in this area.

Some new spider concepts and animation work:

Work on exteriors is slowly progressing in this city. Mostly work on the southern portion of the map, and some tweeking to the twin towers (which you don't see in this shot, but trust me, they look like towers now)

A brief map of the first level of the catacombs still under construction:

Transformation Spell:

Some clothing concepts:

My first fully fleshed out Furry walk sprite:

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:57 am

December Update!

Not much work going on in December, keep in mind, I work a full time job in retail. XO So getting work done during the busiest time of the year is like pinning Jello to the wall. But work is restarting again, slowly, and I have a few days off I can work on this project. So, here's SOME updates.

A new Bound set with a different character was made! Gathered up some hair sets and started toying with new models.

That's all I'm afraid, next month I'll have a lot more to show, but for now, this is really all I've got, the X'mas rush took a lot of my free time away, I'm hoping to get some of that back soon. See you next month and have a great New Years!
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:48 pm

Wonder how that gal got breasts that huge. May be an appetizing snack for a pred
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby humbird0 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 am

zerothx16 wrote:The things you are working on are really Interesting ^^. Just tonight i am wanting to try and get started with making pixel animations. I have no idea what I am doing so I am looking around for resources and to figure out how to get started. Eventually, I want to try making a game on something simple. I hope to see your game sometime.

If it helps, I created a whole sprite-making tutorial some years back (though I keep adding stuff to it even now) that goes into silhouetting the pose, re-using pieces, proportions, shading, the purpose of outlines, manual anti-aliasing, and animation.
I even included a couple demonstration videos of my entire process.
Warning: A couple of the examples in the tutorial use slightly younger-looking characters
http://www.humbird0.com/content/show.htm#/tutorials/creating_sprites
Image Image Image
humbird0
New to the forum

Postby WeasleX » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Okay, sorry I couldn't update you guys for January, trust me, I didn't make much during that time, I am, however, working harder than ever, and I've got a HUGE announcement to make!

I'm releasing a large upcoming sprite set called The Love Series! A feature set will be massive, and usually will take me a month to put together, but each set will have a walk set of each girl, sex animation sets, and various clothing for each girl! See below for bullet points as well as a sneak peak of the series. The last girl, along with her clothing sets, are hidden because she's a surprise.

FEATURE SET

- 14 Girls All with walk sets!

- Various clothes, many erotic! (number yet determined)

- New unique hair styles that aren't in RPG Maker XP!

- Sex Animation Sets for your projects! (Including some Monster Sets)

- A cornucopia of Tan Girls!

- 100% FREE

RELEASE DATE: TBA

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:24 am

this pack would be a "Godsend" for RPGmaker users.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WeasleX » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:this pack would be a "Godsend" for RPGmaker users.

Yeah, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the Love series this month, hence the TBA, there's a lot of animation work going on in the back end that a lot of people don't realize, thus, it's slow going. But this is what I have so far:

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:21 am

QUICK UPDATE!

So, Covid's pretty fun, ended up working most of the time because I'm considered essential, and everyone is freaking out so everyone called in sick! YAY! (kill me now) This means the love series is gonna be delayed! Boo. THERE IS GOOD NEWS! This month I've been able to get some work done on the game, some very very important work. I've built 100 different characters! So now I know what characters I want to use for the game. I've also got a DEVIANT ART PAGE! So if you want some neat little tutorials that I've made, please, go here: https://www.deviantart.com/weaslex/gall ... 8/tutorial

I also have some cool stuff to show off.

Last edited by WeasleX on Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:09 pm

One of them isn't working. Says Imgur removed it.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WeasleX » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:17 am

Quick update, took three months off, due to some unexpected IRL issues.

1. Car died, needed a new one.
2. Computer issues, all fixed now.
3. Some burn out, needed a small break.

Expect normally scheduled content and updates soon. =3

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!