OMG I've been gone for awhile

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

OMG I've been gone for awhile

Postby WeasleX » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:05 pm

In fact, I thought the site dead, couldn't find it after I switched computers. In any event, if anyone is interested in RMXP sprites, I have them in spades, though the majority I've kept offline, there are some of my works that you can find at Hentai Foundry. It's probably where I'm going to be adding the majority of my sprites, but, since this is the forum section to share work done, I figured I'd give you guys a small taste of what I've been up to. If your interested in seeing more of what I'm up to, I've got a Twitter page, @WeasleX I'll be posting here more now that I've found this site again.\

Okay, so after some thought, I'm leaving this external link here for my work. If this is in violations to any rules, let me know, I'll take it down myself, but seeing as there aren't too many links to actual RPG Maker Hentai stuff I figured it'd be helpful.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WeasleX

Image Image

Some walk sprites

Image Image

Last edited by WeasleX on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Re: OMG I've been gone for awhile

Postby Nalzindar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:48 pm

Your sprites looks very nice, beautiful and sexy, well done. You are really showing some good skills in this department :-D
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeasleX » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Some... plant vore. =3

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby neversurrender21 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:16 pm

no kidding youve been gone a while
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby WeasleX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:40 pm

Just built this today! (Note: I will make a better version of these to use eventually.)

EDIT: Here's something I'm working on this morning.

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:50 am

Maybe, stopping to smell the flowers isn't the best of ideas... just a thought.

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:24 pm

oh these are quality works!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WeasleX » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:28 pm

I think I've come up with an idea of how to make a game with some 3D work, let me know what you guys think.

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

Hm. What engine do you think you'll use??
I hear that the Skulltag system works well. [it's essentially a 'Doom' engine.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WeasleX » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm

I like to use simple easy engines, which is why I'm using Smile Game Builder, you can pick it up on Steam. I like it because you can combine 3D Polygons with 2D sprites, this scene, (though not the best picture) is fully animated. Unlike RPG Maker, you have an unlimited amount of animations to play with, so you can go with a 4x 4x scale or crank it up to something like a 1x 5000x scale in animations if you so please, you can customize what you want to do based on the size of the sprite. Thus, this is why I am loving Smile Game Builder right now. =3

OH! And unlike Skulltag Smile Game Builder is made with Roll Playing Games in mind. Which... I mean, for hentai, it's really an essential.
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Makes sense.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WeasleX » Thu May 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Quick Update on the artwork at hand, I've been working on a Teddy bear set. This is just a small sample of the work, but it's coming along nicely. The stuff off on the right hand is the construction set, it's what I use to mass produce sprites, that way I don't have to recreate the whole set. I can just plop on a new head and poof, new sprite instantly.

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby zerothx16 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:24 am

The things you are working on are really Interesting ^^. Just tonight i am wanting to try and get started with making pixel animations. I have no idea what I am doing so I am looking around for resources and to figure out how to get started. Eventually, I want to try making a game on something simple. I hope to see your game sometime.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeasleX » Fri May 10, 2019 12:32 pm

I'm actually thinking of releasing 100% of all my resources, but I kinda want to do this full time... So I was thinking Patreon, but I'm still in the debating on that process. Until then, you can catch a large portion on my work here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WeasleX

With that, there's at least some resources here that you can use. =3
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:11 am

WeasleX wrote:I'm actually thinking of releasing 100% of all my resources, but I kinda want to do this full time... So I was thinking Patreon, but I'm still in the debating on that process. Until then, you can catch a large portion on my work here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WeasleX

I would love to see them, especially the vore ones :). I am not sure what program you use, but I use piskel for them. It allows me to open gifs and view the frames as well. I guess the best way to get started is to actually get started, but I am not sure how to begin a sprite or what dimensions to use. I plan to get okay with the sprite work, try to learn RPG maker and make a starter project then refine both to make a decent dungeon crawler game to share.

Just one last question I have for ya, and ill stop pestering. As far as sprite work how long do you imagine spriting work similar to rpg makervx ace would take? Lets say I practice half to one sheet a day?
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeasleX » Sun May 12, 2019 1:31 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
WeasleX wrote:I'm actually thinking of releasing 100% of all my resources, but I kinda want to do this full time... So I was thinking Patreon, but I'm still in the debating on that process. Until then, you can catch a large portion on my work here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WeasleX

I would love to see them, especially the vore ones :). I am not sure what program you use, but I use piskel for them. It allows me to open gifs and view the frames as well. I guess the best way to get started is to actually get started, but I am not sure how to begin a sprite or what dimensions to use. I plan to get okay with the sprite work, try to learn RPG maker and make a starter project then refine both to make a decent dungeon crawler game to share.

Just one last question I have for ya, and ill stop pestering. As far as sprite work how long do you imagine spriting work similar to rpg makervx ace would take? Lets say I practice half to one sheet a day?

Depends on what your planing on doing, for me, I can make sprite sheets super quick, but I built something called a construction set first. A construction set is basically something you sprite out to help you make sprites. For me it's animation sets ect. I'd give you a set, but... I'm still debating on whether I want to open a Patreon and sell it outright, it took me months to build the thing soooo.... I'ma keep that one for myself. BUT I can show you a sample of what it looks like and you can get a general idea on what you wanna do.
1. Top right I have my skin tones, it's handy to have, especially since you'll probably be dealing with various skin tones. I got mine from various sprites, as well as some custom colors I've made myself.
2. Eye sets: they come in handy, most of mine are custom. Some are even custom made for hypnotism sets.
3. Boob Sets: Self explanatory, this one will have various boob sizes. various nipple sprites, ect. Also boob physics is a must if your animating them. Some of them took me a week to get just right.
4. You may notice some of my animations don't have heads, this is intentional because I want to be able to swap heads out. This works for games that require large amounts of different women because it's faster than respriting every damn set you make. It's a must have short cut, you wanna work smart, not hard. Plus, this is great when you have new ideas you wanna try out, you just cut in a body set, paste on a head, and play around with various monster/animation sets.
5. Off to the Left of every headless set are my samples, which I use to create a sprite animation set.
6. Toy set, self explanatory: It's a set for toys, this also includes bondage, tied down sets ect.

With this construction set, in conjunction with my head set (thats just heads and animation for the heads/hair) I can make sprite sheets faster than most. My advice, BUILD ONE, it's a life saver.
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Wed May 29, 2019 11:51 am

NEW IMAGES!!! Yep, lets start out with the start of a vore bed, eventually the bed will open up and swallow her whole, this is the start.

Spent some time working on this little beauty. Took about 2 days, a bit of recoloring for the hat and the clothing is originally sprited by me. Guess where I got my inspiration from on that one!

New hair set I'm playing with!

Almost finished with my Headset 2.0, so I thought I'd play around a bit, happy with this set overall.

And because everyone makes a Slave Leia set, this is my Slave Leia... Elf... set... yeah!

WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:45 am

Just a quick update! I've got some time off! FINALLY! Starting Sunday, I'll have a full week to work on sprites! XD XD XD Anyway, thought I'd give you guys a taste of what I've been working on thus far.

Image Image

Image Image Image

EDIT 8/18/19

Image Image
Image Image
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WeasleX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:49 am

SOME UPDATES! I've finally decided on what engine to use, Rpg Maker XP, once that was decided, the pace of development finally got on the way. I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up, this is a project that is on the back burner, no promises are going to be made. WHAT IS GOING TO BE MADE AS A PROMISE IS I"M GOING TO GIVE AWAY AN OLD CONSTRUCTION SET. See my Twitter account for details. https://twitter.com/WeasleX/status/1184362456996548608 It's available on the 31st FOR ONE DAY ONLY, so pick it up when you can. (Why one day? Because the set isn't finished, it's a really old set, and much progress has been made on my main construction set to warrant this set temporarily obsolete.)

Another update, I've had hernia surgery, so I'm working on this project full time until I have to go back to work on the 29th of October. This means I've got a full round of updates for everyone that you will be glad to see below, as well as some mapping I've made on the game project.

Quick Q&A about the game:

Q. What's the name of the project?
A. Don't have one yet, thinking of going with Monster Fantasy, but this is still up in the air.

Q. Will this game be an exclusive Vore Game then?
A. I don't exclude this game to be strictly Vore, yes, it will feature Vore. Though the game will also feature a wide variety of hentai related fetishes, insect, tentacle, impregnation, birthing, egg laying, mind control, monster, bestiality, Futanari, and yes, of course Vore. I'm debating on adding Lolicon and shotacon, but given how I live in the US, the laws are rather strict about it, I'll probably pass on that. It's not really my fetish either, but I know some people would be disappointed without it soo... the debate rages on.

Q. How far is development into this game project?
A. Not far enough I'm afraid, the maps you see in the game are really all I have to show for the project right now. However, a ton of sprite work has been done for animations that will all be going into the game, thus saving time (hopefully). I want to really start trying to build a workable demo by the end of the year, but thats wishful thinking. The massive delay was figuring out what engine to use, I eventually settled on RPG Maker XP. The reason was because Smile Game Builder looked amazing but was limited in scope of what I could and could not do, MV was... well, I needed to do a complete overhaul on my custom sprites before it would work (Plus the issue of screen sizes/field of view that desperately needed work.) So I decided, since the custom sprites I built were from RPG Maker XP, that's what I'd use, I know the system, it works with little difficulty, and even though it's a bit dated, it's still usable on most modern PC's.

Q. Your last project fell through and was abandoned, whats different this time?
A. This time I've backed up EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING to an online site. The last time I switched computers, and not thinking I installed a new windows on my old hard drive that had all my files on it. After that, life took over, I stopped building projects altogether, and that was that until recently when I found some of my old sets floating on the internet. It's taken awhile to get some of those old files back, some are lost forever, and some have been rebuilt. I won't have to start from scratch if I lose something this time.

Image Image

Image Image

(BELOW) My two edits are the ones on the Left. Right is original not made by me.

Some wall vore

Image Image

Sample Maps of the game I'm building. (some not finished yet)

Image Image

Image Image
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draupnir7 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:50 pm

This'll be interesting to watch. Looking forward to more.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!