Some Vore Audio I recorded.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Some Vore Audio I recorded.

Postby Frazone » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:31 pm

So uh I am very nervous about sharing this. Something about your own voice is just so much more personal then stories you write. Anyway since I don't know of anyway to just upload sound to Ekas I'll be linking to where I uploaded them To FA. If you have a suggestion or preference for alternate ways to share Audio then do speak up. I also thought sharing in the forum over just making an empty upload and linking to the actual audio because I hope to get better feed back here that I do desperately need. I'm not at all confident that it sounds good and held off posting this for a year because it's so cringey to me. I'm especially worried that I'm putting to much feminine form to my voice during these lines since I've only heard sexy female voice acting.

Anyway here's the link to FA http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/fraz ... Recordings

I do need lots of feedback so do tell me what parts of the deliveries you thought could be better and what you really liked. Also I'm taking requests so do give suggestions on what you would like to here me say next. I do need the Practice. Oh and Rover keeps saying I should do readings of vore stories so if theirs one or more of toughs you would like to hear me read then share that too.
Frazone
New to the forum

Re: Some Vore Audio I recorded.

Postby Narkotic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:10 pm

I'm gonna be honest with you, although it is pretty good, the way you talk to the microphone is a little bit like you keep your voice down so nobody else could hear you (I tend to do that as well)
In the audio recordings, you kinda sound like Severus Snape lmao
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Frazone » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Narkotic wrote:I'm gonna be honest with you, although it is pretty good, the way you talk to the microphone is a little bit like you keep your voice down so nobody else could hear you (I tend to do that as well)
In the audio recordings, you kinda sound like Severus Snape lmao

Thank you for your honesty! Ya their will be some awkwardness of recording that will only really be shaked just by doing it a lot more. Although the intention, at least on the last two, was it to be like intimately whispering into their ear.
Frazone
New to the forum

Postby Hestia042 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:30 am

I am not familiar with FA so I am having a difficult time trying to even access them.
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Frazone » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:30 am

Hestia042 wrote:I am not familiar with FA so I am having a difficult time trying to even access them.

Fa automatically blocks mature content, and all of them are at least mature so if you want to hear them you'll have to make an account and enable mature content.
Frazone
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!