Realistic vore story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Realistic vore story

Postby avatar300 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:30 am

I’ve written a story with what I like to call realistic vore. What I mean by that is that it mostly revolves around the theme of a girl bullying her younger brother with the idea of being a pred, but it also involves object swallowing and mouse swallowing. There’s a sequel to this story in the works too, so if you like this, keep an eye on this thread or my gallery.

/////////////////////////

My relationship with my older sister has always been strained. I know that all families have sibling rivalries, especially between the older kids and their bratty little siblings, but when I look back on how my sister treated me growing up, I think that some of the things she did to me might actually count as abuse.

Stephanie is 6 years older than me, and she moved out of home the second she turned 18 and started college, so for as long as we were living together, she always seemed to tower over me. She's still an inch or two taller than me even now that I'm an adult. Steph's slim with an oblong face, dirty blonde hair and almond eyes. Her hips and bosom are fairly wide, which I hate describing because she's my sister, but my friend won't shut up about how he thinks she's hot.

Steph had always had this weird obsession with the idea of eating people. Before I first started school, I remember she was picking on me one day, and when I said that I would be bigger than her one say, she said "I'm going to gobble you up before you get too big."

"No you're not!" I had shouted back at her. "We'll both stop growing when you're as tall as Mom and I'm as tall as Dad, then I'll be taller than you!"

"Hasn't Mom explained how growing up works?" she had said with her hands on her hips. "Boys stop growing once they reach a certain size, but girls can keep growing to be as big as they want! Girls only choose to stop growing once they become an adult so they can marry men and have babies. But I don't want to get married or have any kids, so I'm going to let myself become as tall as a building. Then I'll drop you into my mouth like a grape and gulp you down."

Seeing her loom over me as a gullible kid, I had actually believed what she said that day. She used it as a threat whenever I was annoying her, and it kept me in line until I learned the truth. That sort of fib wasn't too different from how most kids act, but it's the stuff she did as I grew older that's haunted me all my life.

I used to have a little toy figurine that I called Adventure Man. It sounds weird, but he was like a best friend to me when I was little. He was the only toy I ever wanted to take whenever we went on vacation. The figurine was only an inch and a half tall, but I loved it like a brother, and he stood on my bedpost every night to protect me from monsters.

When I was 6, Stephanie caught me playing with Adventure Man in her room. She was always very strict about me not being allowed to enter her room. When she caught me, she was furious. She yanked Adventure Man out of my hand and said "This is what I'll do to YOU if you ever come into my room again!"

And I watched horrified as she dropped my favorite toy into her mouth and swallowed.

I ran crying to our mother. When I told her what happened, Steph just claimed that she had pretended to eat my toy and dropped it down her shirt. Mom spent hours looking for Adventure Man on the carpet since she knew how much he meant to me, and she forced Steph to look too. When they couldn't find him, Steph was grounded for a few hours. She insisted that she only pretended to eat him and that it was an accident that he went missing, and my Mom even believed her.

I would've believed her too if I was an adult. What parent would ever believe that their own daughter would ever be so cruel as to EAT her little brother's favorite toy? For the next month, whenever Steph saw me, she'd rub her belly and go "Mmmmmm", but never when our parents could see her. I never fully forgave her for that.

But the worst thing she ever did happened when I was 11. I had a pet house mouse named Eddy, and he was the only pet I've ever had. I remember everything about him. He was white as snow with beady black eyes and tiny grey hairs around his bright pink feet. He would run up and down my arms and tickle me as he ran over the back of my neck and through my hair.

He was about 10 months old at this point, and I was disappointed that his lifespan meant that he was bound to only live another 10 months at most, but I loved him all the same. I knew I wouldn't be able to watch him pass away, so I was planning to let him run loose in the yard once he got too old.

Eddy was sitting in his glass cage in my room one day while our parents were out. Steph was in her room studying for her final exams and I was in the hall bouncing a rubber ball off the walls. She had yelled at me to stop making so much noise a few times, but I wasn't going to listen. She was always playing her stupid boy band pop music loudly no matter how ofter Mom told her to turn it down, so I kept throwing the ball around.

Then the ball bounced off the wall and into her room. I heard a smashing sound. I dared to look through her doorway and found that the ball had knocked one of her judo trophies off her shelf and that it had smashed on the ground. I'd never seen her look so furious. She marched towards me and I immediately ducked and curled up in the fetal position. That was the position I curled into anytime Stephanie came over to slap me. I remember back when I was little, when I actually believed that she would one day grow big enough to eat me, that I followed the logic that I would be harder to swallow if I was curled into a ball. That I might get caught in her throat and she'd cough me back up.

I prepared for what I thought would be the worst, but she marched right past me and into my room. I heard the familiar sound of someone removing the lid from Eddy's cage.

Somehow, deep inside, I then knew immediately what she was planning. "No, Steph, please don't!" I cried. I raced into my room and found her holding the small defenseless mouse tight in her hand. I tried to grab him, but she used her judo skills to twist me around. Before I knew it I was lying on the carpet with my arms pinned under my back and my big sister sitting on my chest. She had always seemed like a giant to me, but never more than she did right then.

"You destroyed something that was valuable to me" she said. "Anyone can get their mother to buy them a cheap pet, but it takes real talent to earn a trophy. This won't be a fair exchange, but I think you need to have something you treasure taken from you." She held Eddy by his long tail and dangled him above her head, craning her neck up. Her lips slowly parted, creating a bridge of saliva.

I remembered what she had done to Adventure Man. How could any kid forget? But gobbling up a small plastic toy had to be her limit. There was no way anybody could be cruel enough to devour their little brother's pet as if it was just another tiny slab of steak. But as Eddy lowered towards her lips, I saw something in her eyes. I was 11, and I only had a very basic understanding of the concept of lust. I had no idea how it was different from hunger or from wanting anything else. But on her face, I saw the expression of someone who was about to take something they wanted more than anything else.

I tried to struggle free, but each bit of movement just caused my arms to hurt like they were about to snap. "Please, Stephie! I'm begging you not to do this! I'll do all your chores every day for the rest of the year! Say whatever you want and I'll do it for you! Please!"

But that sensuous look on her face told me that it was useless. Ever since I'd been born, I'd been a nuisance, and she had wanted nothing more than to slide me down her throat like a morsel of food. If she could gain the ability to do that, she wouldn't turn it down for billions of dollars, or perfect health, or fame, or even just to stop our parents from being upset that I was gone. The closest thing she could have to this ability would be to swallow something that I loved.

I remember the sickening sound of Steph pushing the saliva around her mouth with her tongue, mixed with the sound of Eddy squeaking as he dangled by his tail. My beloved pet kicked his little paws around frantically as he lowered through the portal of my big sister's glossed lips. And then without even closing her mouth, Stephanie gulped.

I remember the shape her throat made as it pulsated. It's burnt into my memory, along with that immediate feeling of dread that it was too late. Eddy would've been too big for most normal people to swallow without choking, so I still think to this day that Steph must've spent a while practicing swallowing larger and larger pieces of food in preparation for something like this. Or maybe she was just born with a throat to match her cruel mind.

She lifted her shirt and began rubbing her toned tummy, which was on display a foot away from my face. "Mmmmmmm, Eddy tasted so good! If I'd known how delicious your best friend was, I would've slurped him up months ago."

"Stephie, please! Vomit him back up while there's still time!"

"I can feel him scampering around in there. I imagine it must be pretty hot in there, since I'm such a hot girl."

"Please! I beg you!" I was starting to cry.

"Then say you're sorry for breaking my trophy. Say I'm the bestest big sister ever. Say I'm beautiful and smart and I could attract any boy I wanted." We spent minutes of her telling me what to say and me repeating it back. Then she said "I can't feel him kicking anymore. I think he must've given up. Sorry. You took too long to apologize and my belly got impatient. The best thing we can do now is let his soul free so it can go up to Mousey Heaven. Do you want that?" I nodded with tears in my eyes.

I don't know how she managed to do this, but she then got up and twisted the opposite way around while still keeping me pinned down. Her tight cutoff jeans were then so close to my face that I could see the gaps between the stitches.

Everyone always says that the smelliest farts are silent, but when Stephanie farted right in my face, it was the loudest thing I'd ever heard. I remember how wet it sounded, but more than anything I remember the stench of fecal matter and rotting vegetables. The way I could actually taste it hours later in the back of my throat. I still can't hear anyone passing gas to this day without thinking back to this traumatic moment when my pet's life was stolen before my eyes and I had this insult added to the injury.

"There, I just let out his soul" she had said, then skipped back to her room giggling. Before I could even cry to Mom later, Steph complained that I had let Eddy out of his cage and that he was running loose around the house. Dad had gotten angry that we now had a rodent running loose in the nooks of the house. I never bothered telling them what really happened. They would never believe that my perfect, trophy winning sister would do something like this, just like they never had about Adventure Man. It didn't help that I actually did make up silly stories a lot of the time.

They set up a trap to safely catch him, and when they couldn't, Mom even offered to buy me another mouse. I saw Steph licking her lips at hearing that, of course making sure that Mom didn't see it.

These all seem like minor issues now that I'm an adult, and I know that some kids have gone through actual abuse from their families, so I wouldn't ever bother trying to bring these acts of bullying into the spotlight. But I'll never forget how as a kid, my older sister had made my life a living hell.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Re: Realistic vore story

Postby SnakeEyes » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:35 pm

I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to part two. The vorish build up was done well
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adelais » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 am

This was superb, and I hope just foreshadowing for some less realistic, but equally graphic vore later. Thanks for posting this.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby avatar300 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks to you both!
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 am

The second part to my realistic vore story.

/////////////////////////

It's now been over 7 years since the afternoon where Stephanie swallowed my pet mouse Eddy, and I thought we'd put all that behind us until recently. Steph moved out of home and began college not long after that day, and now that she's graduated, she lives alone in a small house in the city. I still live with our parents, but I've now finished high school.

I'm still a virgin, although I did have a girlfriend for a while. Her name was Linda, and I thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world while we were dating, but now I can't even describe what she looked like without getting angry. She had wanted to take a pledge of abstinence until marriage, and I had agreed to it. I wasn't going to pressure her into sex, since we still made out a lot, and it was a pleasure just to be around her. She dumped me just over two months ago for reasons that still don't make sense to me. Then I found out that she'd been sleeping with a ton of other guys while we were going out. I wouldn't have been too upset if she had dumped me and then started sleeping around, but the fact that Linda had strung me along, claiming she wasn't ready for her "first time" while sleeping around, makes my blood boil.

When I confronted her about it, she said "I thought I was in love with you, and I wanted our first time together to be special. But that was just meaningless sex that I was having with those other guys." Except now she's dating one of those other guys. In fact, they got together a week after we broke up. If there's one good thing to come out of this, it's that Stephanie stopped feeling like the most terrible threat hanging over my life. Eating my mouse doesn't feel like the greatest act of betrayal any woman could ever do to me anymore, and I even feel a tiny bit silly for feeling so upset all those years ago.

One thing that has been going well for me is that I've become great at computer programming. It's really the only thing I'm good at. I haven't entered college, but my teacher from high school told me that I'm probably a decade ahead of other software engineers my age. Even if I'm terrible at having good relationships with women, I'm pretty damn good at coding.

I've been working on this new program that I think will streamline businesses everywhere, and this big company asked me to give them a full presentation on it in person. If the presentation went well, I would get paid handsomely for my program and could even secure a future with the company working on other coding jobs. I'd be able to make something of myself without even having to pass through college first.

But the company headquarters are in the city, and the meeting was scheduled for 9 in the morning. Steph lives close to the building, so I was lucky enough that she let me stay at her place the night before. She even drove to our house to pick me up that afternoon, which our mother insisted was nice of her. Steph cooked that night, and she wasn't great at cooking but I was grateful for her hospitality. It still felt pretty awkward being at the table with just her though. There was still a lot of ice between us.

She asked about what happened with Linda, but I didn't really want to talk about it. Steph's still single at the moment too. She said as we were eating that she keeps turning men away, which is her business not mine. I helped her clean up, then tried to get on Facebook but my phone wouldn't connect to her wifi. She let me use the computer in her room.

"I've got a surprise for you" she said as I was sitting at the computer. "Stay right there."

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I just kept using the internet as she left the room. It was then that I noticed a folder on her desktop named "Vore".

I had heard that word once a year earlier, and was creeped out when I learned what it meant. I had no business snooping around on my sister's PC, but some dots were starting to connect in my head. I was too curious to resist. I had to look in that folder and confirm what I already knew. I opened the folder.

The few pictures that I had seen when I learned about vore were all drawings and they mostly involved fantasy creatures like dragons and furries. I had expected to find something like that in there, but instead I found something much more disturbing. They were all photographs that Stephanie had edited of herself, posing with shrunken men being lowered towards her open mouth or with her mouth wide open and shrunken men at the back of her throat, reaching for help. I still don't know where she got these photos of men. Maybe men who shared her fetish had sent photos of themselves for her own private use.

They were all innocent enough, even if they all involved my sister posing in seductive positions and with lustful expressions on her face. I almost wasn't surprised when I saw the pictures. But I couldn't help myself. I had to scroll further, and that's when I found the photos of me. Photos of Stephanie lowering her own brother between her lips. She must have put my face onto another man's body, but how she did it wasn't the problem. It was the fact that she HAD done it that made me feel queasy. I was almost angry, except too nervous to be. My hands were shaking, but I couldn't help but scroll further through the folder, until I came to the worst picture of all.

Steph was lying on her back, with me in her mouth as I had been in most of the other ones. Except in this picture, she was completely naked. And not just naked, but with a few fingers probing into her private region. Her body was unnaturally shiny, like she had poured massage oil onto herself. I felt like I was about to vomit then. How often did my big sister pleasure herself with thoughts of devouring me? Did she really fantasize about it often enough that she felt the need to edit us into erotic art like this? I was scared then. More scared than I had ever been. It wasn't a fear of what she could do to me, since this was all just fantasy, but a fear of who she was and of how she viewed me.

I heard her coming back towards the room, so I quickly closed the folder and all the files. "Sorry, it took longer than I thought to get what I needed" she said with her hands behind her back. "He kept slipping out of my hand."

"That's ok." I wasn't really paying mind to what she had said. I was too flustered, hoping I didn't look as nervous as I felt.

"Here's my big surprise" said my sister, and she pulled out her hands for me to see that she was holding a small mouse. The little rodent looked about as eager to escape as I was, but it couldn't squirm out of her grip. I knew immediately what fate awaited the poor creature, but wasn't concerned for its life like I had been for Eddy. I would've sacrificed lots of pets at that moment just to be able to unsee those pictures, to unlearn what I had learned about Steph. My biggest fear then was that she would start touching herself with me in the room.

"Look at the cute little guy. Doesn't he just remind you of your old pet Eddy? Remember what happened to him?"

"How could I forget?"

"I named this one after you. I have a cage full of mice named after you, and they're all going to be turned to mush in my tummy, just like Eddy was." Stephanie licked her perfectly glossed lips as she dangled the critter by his tail. "I make the lot of them watch whenever I eat one of them. I like to stir up the fear in them, imagining that it's you living in a cage knowing you'll be next or you sliding down my throat to your doom. Do you know why?"

I knew. It was because of her fetish. But I just had to hear her bullshit explanation, so I asked "Why?"

"Because it makes me feel powerful. Like I have the power to snuff you out with my mere bodily functions. It makes me feel like I can make you belong to me forever."

"You're twisted, you know that, Steph! A normal sister would never do anything like this!"

"But I'm better than normal. I'm exceptional. And with all your programming talent, it looks like you're about to outshine me in life. But we can't have that, can we?" She giggled. "It's such a shame that no matter how often I close my eyes and imagine that the rodent scampering down my esophagus is you, that will never be true. Except maybe there's a way to change that." She pulled out a thumbdrive from her pocket. It was the drive that contained the demo program that I was about to show to the company in the morning.

"Steph, what are you going to do?"

"While you were saying goodbye to Mom and Dad this afternoon, I quickly deleted all backups of your demo program off your laptop. I also deleted the copy on your phone while you were in the bathroom. I swear that disabling your phone's wifi was an accident, but that hardly matters. This thumbdrive contains the last copy of your precious program. You need this drive for your big presentation tomorrow."

"Steph, please don't do this" I said in a tired, moaning voice.

"Your entire future hinges on your interview tomorrow. All the time you spent studying in school was so that you might create something exceptional like this program. Swallowing this thumbdrive would be swallowing your past, present and future. And that's exactly what I've always wanted. Goodbye, little brother."

Stephanie dropped my thumbdrive into her mouth and I saw the muscles of her throat pulsate, giving me a horrid flashback to the way her throat muscles throbbed the day she gulped Eddy. The thumbdrive wasn't even a challenge for her compared to him. In that moment, all the months of hope I'd built up towards having a bright future were crushed, literally swallowed into a dark, stinking acidic pit. Without pausing for a second, my big sister placed this new mouse halfway between her lips, then pushed him the rest of the way through with one finger. She lay back on her bed, smirking while her mouth was still full. Again, her throat muscles expanded and contracted, and with a final desperate squeak the mouse descended into oblivion.

"This is just divine" said Stephanie with an expression of pure bliss. "The thumbdrive gives me the ability to swallow your entire existence, and the mouse provides the sensation of having a living creature scamper for freedom inside my guts. By swallowing them both at the same time, I've just devoured YOU, sweet little brother." A tear of joy rolls down her face and onto the pillow. "I've lived for this day. Nothing will ever take this perfect moment away from me."

My crushed hopes and dreams then turned into rage. My sibling was a completely deviant sexual predator, and what she had just done to me, both her actions and the knowledge that she would do it, may as well have been rape. I was no better than a sex toy to her. I thought of Linda at that moment. About how she had used and discarded me, without ever letting me into her bed or even letting me feel her breasts.

I wanted Steph to suffer right then, and I wanted the pleasure that she was stealing from me, that Linda had denied me. I had no morals left, nothing to separate me from an angry, horny beast. Steph had actually done it. She had devoured my potential as a human being, just like she'd always wanted, and all that was left of me was the same type of predator that she was.

I crawled on top of her as she lay there enjoying herself. With her lying on her back and me sitting upright, pinning her pelvis between my knees, I worked my hands up her sweater, feeling the smooth, taut skin of her belly and the shape of her abdomen beneath. My hands were an inch away from my thumbdrive and a suffering creature in desperate need of rescue, but I didn't care. I was finally feeling a woman up, and in the heat of the moment, I didn't even care that we were blood siblings who had grown up together.

Stephanie didn't try fighting me off, but instead lay moaning with her hands running through her long blonde hair. Now that this is all over, I'm glad that she enjoyed what I was doing to her. If she hadn't, I would never be able to forgive myself. But at the time, I was just angry that she was still dominating the situation. So I ran my hands up further, under the cups of her bra. My hands were trapped between her bra and breasts, her nipples drawing patterns into my palms.

She gasped, and I saw into her wet, slippery mouth. Her tongue and inner cheeks were just so lovely, but also terrifying. I had such mixed feelings about her mouth. I wanted to cup my mouth over hers and go wild with my tongue, yet genuinely feared getting anywhere near that pit of death that was her maw. It was so frustrating. But her breasts were perfect. So squishy and slick under my touch.

We locked eyes, and I felt the fear of someone trying to sneak out of a lioness's den. She had caught me trying to take back some of the pleasure that was meant to be hers. "Why are you wasting time, little bro? Shouldn't you be trying to save your future? I'll make it easy for you. Go on, reach in and grab your program back." She teasingly opened her mouth as wide as she could, her tongue flopping to one side.

I felt a weird dread then. Despite all my knowledge about the human body and what is and isn't physically possible, I actually BELIEVED that if I reached into her mouth, she would be able to gulp me down into her depths. I believed right then that vore was physically possible, and that I was one misstep away from being gobbled up into my sister, that the laws of our universe were no match for her dark desire, that her body and evil mind wouldn't even let death have me and that I'd be stuck to exist for eternity in her entrails. And then I felt something different. I looked at how she playfully exposed her tongue at me like a kid exposing a mouthful of chewed food, and suddenly all the sexuality was gone from her. Suddenly she was my big sister again, taunting me the way all people taunt their little siblings.

I sobered up and this whole experience felt like a big mistake. I pulled my hands out of her sweater. "Steph, I'm so sorry! This is wrong! I hate what we're doing! I don't even care about the program anymore. Please, let's just stop what we're doing and forget it ever happened."

"What's the matter? You're too scared to get it up for your sexy big sister so you want to quit? Well I'm not done playing with my little brother yet." And then with her judo skills, she flipped me so that I was on my back and she was pinning me on the bed. Her ass was now directly above my face, just like all those years ago after she ate Eddy. I braced myself for her gas, but I heard a different sound. This time she was unzipping her jeans.

"Stephanie, please stop."

Her jeans slid down, then her panties, and suddenly her bare asshole was an inch away from my face. It was tight and pink, with specks of brown mess encrusting the edges. She lowered it onto my mouth and suddenly my face was pinned in place like the rest of me. I tried struggling, but her grip was too tight. I remembered from all those years ago how impossible it would be to move once she had me pinned.

"Whenever I use the toilet, I like to imagine that it's your digested remains that I'm pooping out" she said. "It makes my sphincter tingle in the most pleasant way. The next best feeling to actually squeezing you out of my intestines will be to experience you stimulating my butthole with your mouth. Your tongue will be so wet and slimy that it'll be easy for me to pretend that it's a turd working its way out of my rear end."

This was where I drew the line. I continued trying to squirm away no matter how futile it was. I had as much of a chance of escaping her grip as the mouse named after me had at scampering out of her belly, but I refused to do what she was commanding. That was until her anus made the sound of a balloon deflating and the warm, wet, fetid gas of my big sister's bowels wafted up my nostrils. I bit down my vomit, knowing that if I threw up now it would be worse for me than for her.

"That was your first warning" said Stephanie. "My guts are working overtime right now because of all the motion going on inside my stomach, so you'd better give me what I want before I let out a fart that's a bit too wet, if you know what I mean. Just close your eyes and pretend you're making out with Linda as you tongue-kiss my butthole."

I couldn't stand another fart or what was sure to come after that if I was trapped here for long enough, and I knew that Steph wouldn't be convinced to let me go no matter what I said. So I poked my tongue up into her depths, tasted the greasy remains of her last few meals and surely a few mice. The only thing I could do was pretend that it actually was Linda sitting on my face. I would rather it have been her right then. Even if she left me for another man, we wouldn't ever be forced to make awkward conversations at family reunions.

My tongue made a sick squelching sound as it worked up and down the meaty tube of her innards. I then heard another slick sound, and knew immediately that she was fingering her front parts. Her lustful moans added to these noises. This went on for about 10 minutes, and she kept saying things like "Don't stop little brother" and "I'm the luckiest big sister in the world" and "This is why Mom and Dad stopped having kids after you were born. Because their perfect daughter finally had the perfect slave." No matter how hard I tried to imagine that it was Linda doing this to me, there was no way I could pretend it was anyone other than Steph putting me through this.

When she climaxed, she wriggled her ass and ground my head down into the mattress. Her shit hole let out a spray of moist air that contained at least a few flakes of fecal matter. When she was done, she stayed crouched on top of me for another few minutes. I could've squirmed my way out then, but what would've been the point?

When she stood, I saw that she was crying tears of joy again, as if this hadn't been just some dirty act of sexual dominance but actually the most romantic moment of her life. She then bent and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for being born" she said. "I love you so so much."

She ran off to her room. I spent the rest of the night awake, just lying there. In the morning, she made me breakfast and acted like nothing had happened. But she did hand me another thumbdrive with a backup copy she'd made of my program. "I was just joking about eating your future" she said. "I'd never really do anything like that to you." At my interview with the company, my mind was too distracted to speak with confidence. The bosses thought I was just nervous, and I told them that I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before, which was true. My interview was a success and I've now secured a position with this company, although I'll get to work from home so I won't need to stay over at Steph's again.

This whole experience changed my life forever, but it hasn't been ruined. I'm still angry with her, except I'm angry that she ruined any chance I had of enjoying what she did to me, by constantly reminding me that it was my own sister pinning me down so that I couldn't imagine it being a hot woman, and by denying me access to my genitals as it happened. She robbed me of any sexual release from the exchange, keeping it all for her.

But I've gotten my revenge on her. One night when my family went over to her house for dinner, I sneakily went back onto her computer and loaded all the vore photos of herself onto my thumbdrive. I then deleted them from her computer, so that I now own the only copies of those pictures.

She edited these pictures for her own enjoyment, but now I've stolen that from her. These pictures of her naked and oiled up, pleasuring herself while swallowing a shrunken version of me, now belong to only me, and I now touch myself to them every night. I've even taken a few photos from the internet of some guys who used to bully me in school and edited their faces into some of these pictures, to make them into further victims of Stephanie's gluttonous fetish. I like to imagine that she's my own personal guardian, eating whoever I command her to. And if she ever threatens to take anything from me again, I can threaten to post nude photos of her online.

I smile to myself as I put the timer on my phone and pose for a photo, which I'll edit into another picture of her that I took from the internet. When I send her this new image of me sticking out of her open mouth I just know that she'll masturbate to it. Then she'll know that I'm the only one who can really get her off and that her sex life belongs to me
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adelais » Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 am

These stories fill a niche in what is available in our community of how two vorephiles might interact (granted, one of them is sadistic) in the real world. As much as I keep hoping for some break in the realism that will result in the protagonist being eaten, I can't help but be more captivated by the creative ways in which they are living our their fantasies. This is splendid, and I hope to read more in the future.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sat May 11, 2019 12:46 am

Interesting! Very thoughtful psychological stuff going on there. I have a feeling that these two people would be a real threat to anyone else that pissed either of them off and wasn't a part of the power play between the two of them.
blergle
---

Postby avatar300 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:19 am

Adelais wrote:These stories fill a niche in what is available in our community of how two vorephiles might interact (granted, one of them is sadistic) in the real world. As much as I keep hoping for some break in the realism that will result in the protagonist being eaten, I can't help but be more captivated by the creative ways in which they are living our their fantasies. This is splendid, and I hope to read more in the future.

I’m glad you like it! I don’t plan to write any more parts to this, but I do have a few other ideas for realistic stories. Like if a cult of people decided to raise their kids in some environment far removed from the outside world, and raised them to believe that vore was real and would happen to them one day, maybe even showing them detailed animations and claiming it was real footage. I doubt I’ll turn any of these other ideas into stories, but I made a thread about realistic ideas a while back if anyone’s interested: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53062

blergle wrote:Interesting! Very thoughtful psychological stuff going on there. I have a feeling that these two people would be a real threat to anyone else that pissed either of them off and wasn't a part of the power play between the two of them.

The other people living in the world of this story should be grateful that vore isn’t possible in their reality, because they wouldn’t be safe!
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!