Kinda new, but I already posted some stuff!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Kinda new, but I already posted some stuff!

Postby MustLoveCats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 am

Check out my vore stories here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/517980.

I am a furry/anthro focused writer with some elements of human/anthro material. So far I only have female predator stories but given my growth in personality I'll probably write something with a male pred and female prey eventually. I only write romantic/soft/sensual stuff with occasional elements of carnal and primal, because there's so little of it. I'd love some critiques, as long as they're constructive and not along the lines of "you suck" or "give up."

Anyways, hope they're enjoyable reads. There's a non-vore but vore-themed piece as well in my non-vore folder (obviously) which is pretty potent emotionally, so check that one out too if you're interested. Be seeing you!
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kinda new, but I already posted some stuff!

Postby Tassie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:23 am

A story that can be felt is always the best kind of story. Flat, shallow stories are everywhere, so I'm looking forward to reading your work.
Tassie
Participator

Re: Kinda new, but I already posted some stuff!

Postby MustLoveCats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Tassie wrote:A story that can be felt is always the best kind of story. Flat, shallow stories are everywhere, so I'm looking forward to reading your work.

Well I hope I stick out, you sound like you have hight taste. My goal is to be different, because as you said, lots of shallow stuff.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!