New Writer sharing his work

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New Writer sharing his work

Postby Lenny » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Lenny

I've started ~3 weeks ago after lurking for multiple years. Has been really fun so far, although I still feel like I've got a lot to learn. Writing stories has been a part of me for quite a while but stories of this kind still take time getting used to, at least that is my personal experience so far.

I'd really appreciate feedback to my work, since I'm looking to improve. Think I already got a fair bit figured out with each new story, but another point of view might just be what I needed.

My work almost exclusively consists of Unbirth so far, the mostly wholesome kind, but I'm planning to start writing oral vore soon as well.
Lenny
New to the forum

Re: New Writer sharing his work

Postby ArrowversePreds » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Hey,

While I don't feel like I'm best suited to comment on an Unbirth story as I don't really know what should be written to intrigue people in a story like that, please let me know when you start writing about oral vore. While I only have a year's worth of experiance, I will hopefully be able to give some advice.

Good luck with all your stories!
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!