Goanna Lou eats you~!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Goanna Lou eats you~!

Postby kernac » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Google docs link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/158j ... sp=sharing

Goanna Lou eats you~!
A vore story from the prey's point of view.
(M/?, POV, oral, macro/micro, mouthplay, digestion, fatality.)
Starring Lou the Goanna:
Go1.jpg
Go1.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 2520 times

Have you ever looked at mice in a cage and wondered, how does it feel to be so small? Have you pondered what goes through their head when they look beyond their cages in the pet shop, to the snake vivarium across the aisle? Do they know this is where their lives will most likely end if they don't get bought? Now imagine you were as small as a mouse, abandoned in the middle of the rain forest and at the mercy of every hungry, prowling predators in the area. Frightening, isn't it? Or perhaps you'd see it more as an adventure? Our modern existence is so tranquil and safe, how would we fare if we had to fend for ourselves in the savage wilderness? This is where your story begins, as tiny as a shrew and left alone in the in the middle of the jungle. Will you find your way back to civilization, or will you end up in the belly of a ravenous beast? We will soon find out~

Here you were, lost in the jungles and only a couple of inches tall. With minimal rations and no electronics, you were gonna have to find your way back to town all on your own. What a cruel prank, you thought. Without any roads or trails in sight, you decided to climb a tree to see if you could spot a possible path. You scouted a tree that looked easy to climb and got to work scaling its weirdly leaning trunk. It wasn't easy, you found yourself lacking sufficient grip and progress was slow. At an unfortunate moment, you put your foot on a patch of wet moss and lost your footing. You fell down, screaming for dear mercy and slid off the angled roots, landing heavily on the soft dirt bellow. Feeling your vision parting, you crumbled onto place and lost consciousness.

You don't know how long you were out cold, but you were eventually awakened by the rustling of the tall grass and the sound of heavy footsteps coming your way. With your head still heavy and your muscle aching, you looked up at the source of the noise.

Go2.jpg
Go2.jpg (23.6 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

A massive goanna lizard was standing right in front of you, looking at you with hungry eyes~! You let out a surprised yelp and quickly scrambled onto your feet. The beast was huge... Bigger than any lizard you've ever seen. His head alone felt like it was the size of a car to you. Nervously, you waved at him, slowly taking a few steps back.

"Well well well~ What have we here? A weird little bug that wandered out of its hole? You're certainly the strangest little grub I've ever seen-♪ What brings you to this side of the forest little buddy~?" The reptile asked of a somewhat friendly tone.

You explained you were a human and you got shrunk and left there by some very mean people.

"Well, ain't that so? I must confess little human... Seeing you laying there all small and bite-sized... Kinda wet my appetite~♪" He replied in a sing-ish voice.

Go3.jpg
Go3.jpg (9.79 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Backing away a bit faster, you tried explaining that humans aren't prey... That humankind is separate and above nature.

"That ain't how it works around here sugar-plum~ Anyone or anything I can fit down my gullet is food to me... So ya better start to run... Or soon you'll be resting at the bottom of mah tum~♫" The lizard asserted, his voice silky smooth and deep.

Without hesitation, you bolted out of there, running as fast as you could through various grasses and shrubs. The predatory reptile simply trotted behind you, keeping up without much effort.

"The name's Lou by the way! I hope you don't mind me eating you~ Its nothing personal, I'm just a hungry predator with a big appetite-♪ And my tummy is making the rumblies that only you can satisfy~!" He followed with, sounding almost flirtatious.

You looked back and saw that he was gaining on you. Panicked, you scampered up a tree, hoping he wouldn't follow you there. The hungry reptile smiled and casually leaned against the tree, looking at you from bellow.

"Awwh, c'mon kid... Don't make Papa Lou climb after you-! We were having a nice little chase here on the ground~♪ You know this is just making me wanna eat you more, right~? I just can't help it, you're just so cute and tasty... I just gotta have you in my belly~♫"

Go4.jpg
Go4.jpg (18.46 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Mortified, you ran along a branch, barely even looking in front of you, so preoccupied were you with the hungry lizard chasing after you. "Hey, watch out!" A voice shouted in front of you... But you didn't managed to look in time and collided with a snail.

*Blam!!!*

Both you and the snail toppled and fell, the snail landing on its shell and then you landing on the snail. His slime quickly took hold, bonding you to his underside in a rather precarious manner. The snail was now on its back, helpless as a turtle and you were stuck to him.

"Urgh... Great... Absolutely great! Just what I needed... A weirdo comes along and now I'm on my shell and there's a Goanna right over there!" The snail angrily expressed. You quickly apologized, still rather panicked and scared. "Its... Its alright... Just... Try to get off, and then you can push me over!" You tried to force yourself off, but the snail's slime was very sticky. Suddenly, the lizard reappeared, lazily strolling out from a bush.

Go7.jpg
Go7.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 2520 times

"My my my, will you look at that? Found yourself a new friend little buddy~? Well you two better get along, cause you're gonna spend some time together in a very cramped space~♪" Lou smoothly declared, pointing to his chubby midsection.

"OH GOSH!!! Quick, hurry hurry hurry!!!" The snail pressed you as the goanna casually trotted toward you. You managed to free your arms... And then worked on your legs... The lizard mere inches away at that moment.

"Mmmm~ Alright now my little morsels... The time has come for you to meet my stomach~♫ Come to daddy~!" All of a sudden, Lou opened his jaws wide and lunged at you!

Go8.jpg

*Ahhhrrhhhwwh~♪*

*Snap-!!!*

Go9.jpg
Go9.jpg (31.22 KiB) Viewed 2523 times

*Gwwwuhh... GUUWWOLPPP~!!!*

A visible lump could be seen traveling down the goanna's neck, smoothly transitioning into his torso. A muffled, yet clearly audible wail echoing from deep within his insides.

*Bwwuuu-arrrhhh... Rrrpppkh-urr~!*

A mighty belch thundered throughout the jungle, signaling the predator had ingested a prey. You stood there, at the goanna's feet. You managed to slip out just before his jaws had closed... But the snail hadn't been so lucky... He had been mercilessly scarfed down by the huge lizard, his cry for help resounding in your head as he was entombed in reptilian flesh. Whilst Lou was picking his teeth, you snuck away into the surrounding shrubs. You ran and ran and ran. At first you felt the lizard was still following you, but after a while it seemed like you lost him. You had escaped the beast... For now. You spent the rest of the day hiking around, trying to find your way back to town... But you had no luck in finding a trail or path. Once nightfall hit, you found a nice little spot under a root to sleep. you covered yourself in dead leafs for camouflage and fell into a deep slumber.

You were woken up in the morning by the feeling of something grasping you... Claws wrapping around your body. You sprung awake, realizing a big, clawed hand was seizing you... Dragging you out from under the roots. You wiggled, trying to free yourself, but the beast had a solid grip on you. He turned you around, allowing you to see his face.

Go11.jpg
Go11.jpg (9.12 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

"Well I'll be damn~♪ Hello there little human... It looks like uncle Lou found you~ And you know what that means right? You just won a one-way trip down daddy's gullet~~~" He teased, a mischievous grin on his face. You protested and plead for your life, telling him you could get him more food than he could ever imagine if you got back to civilization.

"That ain't how we do things down here little grub-♫ This is the jungle! If I'm bigger than you, then you'll soon be inside Lou~♪ I've got a big appetite, so that makes it right~♫ There's no going back, cause right now you're my snack~♪ They'll never see you back into town, since into my digestive tract you're gonna go down~♫ I'm a big hungry lizard, there's nothing I can't fit down my gizzard~♪ Now quit complaining, you hear? Because into my gullet, you'll soon disappear~♫!" He spoke of a deep, suave tone... Bringing you closer and closer, his mouth slowly opening.

Go12-3.jpg
Go12-3.jpg (9.61 KiB) Viewed 2524 times

*Aaah-aaoAAaohhwww~~~*

You stared deeply into this beastly chasm of flesh welcoming you into its warm, moist embrace... The goanna's foul breath washing over you, filling your nostril with the repugnant smell of misery and decaying flesh. You could clearly see bits of snail gunk still stuck between his teeth... Grim reminder of what you witnessed the day before. Was this the end? You wiggled and struggled within the predator's claws... His grip was very tight, holding you inside a leaf, almost like a grotesque human taco. No! You'll be damned if you were gonna be some fat lizard's meal... At the very last second, you managed to slip out of the leaf and land on the ground!

Go13.jpg
Go13.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 2526 times

You quickly scampered to the tall grass, but this time the goanna was faster. "Oh no you don't~!!!" He shouted, quickly grabbing you with his tail and flinging you into the air. You yelled out, flipping every which way above the predator... As you plummeted back toward the ground, Lou stuck out his tongue and caught you in a spectacular display of predatory prowess!

You were once again caught, the sticky, almost rubbery tongue solidly wrapped around your waist. "Sorry kid, I ain't letting you escape this time~ The only place you're going is in mah big stinky gut~♪" He affirmed, a wicked smile on his lips. You once again tried begging, but to no avail. "Sorry kid, that's the circle of life~ Its now time for you to become part of the foo-ood chain~♫" He told you, dangling you all over the place with his tongue. "Over the lips, pass the gum, lookout stomach here he comes~!!!" He simply said before reeling you into his big, odorous, organic cavern of a mouth.

*Shhloouurrpp~!*

You now laid encased inside the goanna's mouth, sharp teeth framing your body as his tongue slithered and undulated under you... Rubbing against you, tasting you. The stench was unbearable, it smelled like old cheese and rotten eggs, with a slightly fishy after-scent. Thick gooey strands of drool slowly dripped onto you... His tongue swishing you from one side to the other to capture every bit of your flavor. It was like bathing in one of those shallow inflatable swimming pool... If it was filled with slime and was constantly being inflated and deflated... And was set on a moving truck... Driving on an old, abandoned road. It was warm, squishy and damp.

Go15.jpg
Go15.jpg (19.48 KiB) Viewed 2527 times

"Ummmm~ Such a wonderful taste you have!" Lou smoothly noted, heavy vibration coming from his throat as he spoke. He continued to enjoy your taste for a little while, keeping you in his mouth. He sucked on you like on a piece of candy, occasionally giving you a little harmless bite. The motion combined with the smell and just general grossness of where you were made you a bit nauseous and light headed... But you kept on fighting and trying to get out. The goanna just kept pulling you back in with his tongue, carelessly trotting along a small stream. Eventually, he just tilted his head back and swallowed you whole and alive, casting you down into the merciless obscurity of his inner body.

Go16.jpg
Go16.jpg (15.14 KiB) Viewed 2528 times

*Glluuu-iiickkh~*

You quickly dropped down to the crop in his neck... It was very slippery and tight. Following this, Lou gave another, stronger gulp.

*Gwwuua... Aaalllgggh-kkllggh~~~*

You could feel the muscles lining his esophagus relaxing and squeezing in concert, all working together to drive you ever downward to your digestive doom. This stretchy, fleshy tunnel pulsed and throbbed, pushing you along its path with cold, almost mechanical efficiency.

*Slluukkkss~!*

You had soon slid down the entire length of his throat and now plopped into his dirty, revolting, organic sac of a stomach.

*Plloouuukkh-shck!*

You laid inside a vile pool of semi-pasty goop, like some kind of nasty, disgusting smoothie. Still in shock, you felt paralyzed by the realization of your fate. You had been ingested by a hungry predator... Engulfed into his body... You would soon be digested, your very being to be converted into fuel and flesh for the beast. Fishing around, you found various fragments of snail shells, as well as various unidentified bits floating inside this abhorrent ooze.

Go18.jpg
Go18.jpg (36.98 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

The air was thick with various fumes and stenches, the heat sweltering around you. The gastric juices yielding various emanations of decaying flesh and digestive processes. Snapping out of your torpor, you began fighting this leathery, mucky prison, kicking and punching the walls entrapping you. There were little to no results, the chamber simply wobbled a little, your blows bouncing off the firm, blubbery stomach lining. This organic, cauldronous crawl space would contract and expanding erratically, softly bobbing up and down like some kind of bizarre, reversed water-balloon. Lou's belly gurgled and growled like some kind of mythical monster, seemingly about to get to work on its newly arrived guest.

*Ggghhrroowwwhh... Brrrhh-rrck-Gggloorkkh... Rrrhhc~*

Back in the outside world, the predatory reptile was feeling quite content. He licked his chops in a bestial, wolfish manner, relishing the last bit of your flavor lingering on his taste-buds.

Go19.jpg
Go19.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 2533 times

*Hhlluuiipps~~~*

"Such a tasty little grub~ You belong to Papa Lou now... You'll be with me forever and ever~♫" The predator announced of a playful voice. He patted his slightly bulged tummy and began making his way back to his lair, his tail whipping behind him to expressed his satisfied jollyness. You kept struggling and yelling, trying to bargain with the beast, but he appeared of unyielding integrity. "Hehe, you keep trying to wiggle out of your fate, but that's just a fact you must accept~ I'll sing you a little tune, whilst I walk back home, perhaps it'll make you come to terms with being my food~!" He replied, starting to hum a beat whilst prancing in the meadow.

~♪ ♪ ♪~
"Tasty grub, don't you worry... Everything is as it should be~ You might very well be in pain... But for my body, its a net gain~"
~~~
"Don't try to run, I wouldn't bother... If you meet me I will lead you to the slaughter~ I hope you'll understand... That me eating you isn't bad, cause its all part of the plan~"
~~~
"Understand kid, I'm built to survive... I won't let anyone tell me what I can eat to stay alive~ Its my nature to prowl and predate... You're just bitter cause you got ate~"
~~~
"Understand little human, in this situation you don't get a vote... Cause you just disappeared down my throat~ Just relax and settle in my stomach... Just think of it as a smelly hammock~"
~~~
"If I may, just a small suggestion... Buckle down, cause you're about to go through digestion~ If my belly's gurgling, it means soon you will be melting~"
~~~
"Don't be shy little grub, just stick around... Don't mind if my gut starts breaking you down~ As for what happens later, let me refresh... You'll be crushed, melted and absorbed into my flesh~"
~~~
"You should be delighted, you should be happy... Cause very soon you'll become one with my belly~ From now on there's no more 'you'... There's only Goanna Lou~"
~♫ ♫ ♫~

After a bouncy, sloshy ride inside the lizard's stomach, he finally arrived at his lair, a small grotto hidden behind a bush. Feeling you being slowly digested inside his gut, he let out a small burp and flopped himself onto a bed of leafs.

*Uurr-rrpp~!*

"Welp... That was fun little human, but every story has its ending, so I'm gonna sleep you off now~" He informed you, stroking his bloated midsection. "Night night, don't let the digestive juices bite~!" Lou simply uttered before falling into a deep slumber. Now your nightmare really began, the reptile's gastric system going into overdrive whilst he slept. Deep rumbling gurgles echoed through your ears as the walls started closing in on you... Pressing and squeezing, trying to squash and crumble you.

Go20.jpg
Go20.jpg (25.8 KiB) Viewed 2530 times

The bumpy, corrugated lining assaulted you in waves, constricting and relenting in somewhat regular cycles. Various digestive fluids and enzymes were now being produced, dripping from above and strengthening the already very potent mixture of acids in the chamber. You were battered and burned, slowly simmering inside this caustic prison of doom. The implacable stomach performed its duty diligently. It smashed and pulverized, processing its content... Gradually dissolving your body until you could be absorbed through Lou's intestine. Such was your fate. You weren't even a person at this point... Just nutriments for the bulky lizard. The goanna had conquered you, he made you his and now you belonged to his body forever.

*Grrrww... Rrrrbbwwrrrhh-cckkh... Bllorrrpp-Gllurrrkkh-ssckk~*

All throughout the night, you were mercilessly mashed and boiled, your body soon losing its shape and becoming an amorphous blob of goop... It was over, you had been digested. The proteins and carbohydrates that used to be you now flowed through Lou's body, nourishing him... Making him stronger. You were gone, fused deep within a large, dominant reptile. The next morning, the goanna woke up and noted the extra fat on his belly. He smiled and exited his lair, getting ready for another long day of hunting.

-The end-

Author's note:
All comments welcomed. Be sure to tell me what you liked, what you didn't liked, what you think I could improve on or simply what was not to your taste preference-wise.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Goanna Lou eats you~!

Postby komaru » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:52 pm

I've been loving these image/story projects of yours a lot!
komaru
???

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:44 am

Well that gave me a hard-on. :oops:
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby Makuta » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am

Great story, I like the idea with pictures and yes more POV. ^^
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:36 pm

You know what's funny about all this?

The music and singing in my mind are to the tune of Sweet Transvestite, lol

It might be because I hadn't seen Ferngully in a very long time, but I don't really remember Goanna's voice. xD

I do recall fondly having Goanna being one of my first favorite non-humanoid predators, and I still like this one as a predator.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby kernac » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:50 am

sweetladyamy wrote:You know what's funny about all this?

The music and singing in my mind are to the tune of Sweet Transvestite, lol

It might be because I hadn't seen Ferngully in a very long time, but I don't really remember Goanna's voice. xD

I do recall fondly having Goanna being one of my first favorite non-humanoid predators, and I still like this one as a predator.

He's very nice, was one of my childhood's favorite predator^^ Quite honestly, the singing works with either Goanna's voice or Tim Curry voice^^ Either is good to me!

Also thank you Makuta, Kooshmeister and Komaru^^

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Work to be shared!