[deleted for now]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

[deleted for now]

Postby puffaliaz » Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 pm

[deleted for now]
Last edited by puffaliaz on Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
puffaliaz
New to the forum

Re: A request for world building criticism (Nomphf)

Postby Peptidase » Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 pm

This seems like a pretty solid world "bible" overall. Lots of well thought out aspects to a world backstory with a lot of interesting flexibility about it. I like the cyberpunky post-human setting. It's one that I've contemplated before but have always had a harder time working on. I especially liked the drugs section of it, with "vore economics" being a concept I like to keep in mind while working on worldbuild-y projects. The idea of prey taking stimulants to stay conscious during digestion is really cool.

The biggest criticism I have is that I'm not sure exactly what this is for. You mention stats being introduced, so is this for something like a tabletop RPG?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

[deleted for now]

Postby puffaliaz » Thu May 02, 2019 7:26 pm

[deleted for now]
puffaliaz
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!