Frog vore internal

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Frog vore internal

Postby PeculiarArt » Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 am

Hmmm... this one went not so good. I wonder how to make frog looking less hollow inside without making the prey smaller.
Attachments
8D0EB17A-4F00-4426-8182-70EE3B72DEBB.jpeg
Visit our kinky store! We sell vore toys that can eat you.
https://www.kinky-plush.com/
PeculiarArt
Been posting for a bit

Re: Frog vore internal

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu May 09, 2019 6:13 am

I would have studied the anatomy of both the predator and the prey, and taken slight liberties to make sure they fit together (literally). For example, the biggest crime I see from this picture is a complete lack of a skeleton or other internal organs outside of the stomach.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riraito » Thu May 09, 2019 7:27 am

well - I'd start by balling the prey up and moving her down and to the left - same physical mass, and scale - just squeeze her limbs in to her body)
at the moment, she occupies the entirety of the frog... when the entirety of a frog needs to be occupied by, lungs, heart, ribs, guts... not just stomach.

At the moment - she's stretched out and she doesn't look like she's in a tight space at all.

Doing this will make the frog look less hollow
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby tst12 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:47 am

I actually really like it if you can get over the weird vastness of the cavernous stomach.
tst12
Participator

Postby Jamjo » Fri May 10, 2019 5:50 am

I can't do much more other than say ditto to what the others have said so far, and that while the internal space could have been better, everything else about this is amazing, and the piece is still really good if you ask me :-D
Jamjo
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!