FrostFire's works.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

FrostFire's works.

Postby FrostFire » Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 am

Well hello, I'm FrostFire, an amateur writer (well I've never published anything yet) and I'll be uploading things here, replying to add more works. Feel free to comment too, I could use your feedback.
FrostFire
New to the forum

Re: FrostFire's works.

Postby FrostFire » Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 am

The tale of Illusius: part one (my first upload so if it sounds dumb then that's on me)
Background knowledge: most rabbits are social animals, living in underground networks of tunnels called warrens.
Our story opens here, deep in a warren in the middle of a forest, where a large female rabbit is giving birth. Once this is over, she names her children. Though the rest of her warren warns her not to name the smallest one or get attached to him, because he will probably die, she feels like he will do great things. And this is how Illusius came to be. Though he was always the smallest and weakest of his litter, he managed to get by. He went beyond everyone's expectations just by living, and even more so with his fearlessness and intelligence. He quickly became one of the smartest rabbits in his warren but with one huge flaw: his fearlessness. What once impressed others quickly became a problem, as he never feared anything, and this got him into trouble often and he had to be pulled back inside often to save him from things like foxes and wolves. He understood the nature of them, and what they did to rabbits, but never feared then. To save him from himself, the elders of the warren took a risk, and made a deal with a wolf. The deal was that when Illusius came of age, and was allowed to leave, the wolf would eat some special herbs to prevent digestion, swallow Illusius, scare him, and let him back out. They believed that this would knock some sense into Illusius, but could have never predicted what actually happened. So, about a month later Illusius is of age, and is allowed to leave. He decides to leave for about a week, explore a bit, and return. After saying his farewells to his family and friends, he sets out. On the first night he was out, it starts raining, so he digs a temporary shelter and goes to sleep a little early. The wolf, who was watching him from a distance the whole time and had already taken the herbs sees this as an opportunity and goes after Illusius. Little did he know... that he took the wrong herbs. He sneaks up on the poor, small rabbit... and pulls him into his gaping maw. With Illusius still asleep, the wolf swallows. Several hours later Illusius wakes up, finding himself in a small, cramped, red chamber. What little light that was in there was dim and barely enough to see. Confused, he says "where... am I...?". The wolf responds with "oh, I swallowed you in your sleep". Now, the wolf doesn't know he took the wrong herbs and is still going on with the plan. Illusius, still inside the wolf begins panicking, and begging for the wolf to let him out. For the first time Illusius feels something he never has before: fear. The wolf, still playing along with the plan says "okay I'll let you out" once Illusius calms down at hearing this, the wolf continues (causing Illusius to panic again) "as shit". Illusius begins sobbing, he doesn't want to die, when the wolf's stomach begins filling up with acids, dissolving Illusius into nothing. He returns as a ghost and watches everything that follows. The wolf is confused when the sobbing and panicking stop, so he pokes at his belly, feeling no rabbit in there. He starts panicking and checks the herbs, realizing that he took the wrong ones. He sadly goes back to the warren and tells them the bad news. Over the next several hours the wolf can't sleep. He's used to killing and eating rabbits, but can't help but be upset about this one, and dreads the time when he comes out anyways. A few hours later he needs to take a dump and is upset again, especially when there are rabbit bones mixed in with it. Illusius's remains fall out of the wolf's ass as large brown logs of shit. And Illusius, as a ghost, begins seeking a way to return to life. To be continued...
Well, what did you think? I would love to hear your opinion (and an abbreviation for Illusius >.> ), and l hope that you liked it.
FrostFire
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!