ChiakiXAoi soft vore fic

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

ChiakiXAoi soft vore fic

Postby shadowlab4920 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:28 pm

Chiaki has Doughnuts
Chiaki Nanami was playing her handheld system in the Hopes peak courtyard. "Chiaki!!!." Yelled out a hyper voice. Chiaki looked to see her freind Aoi Asahina. "Ah, Hina." Chiaki put her system away and stood up to greet her freind. "I'm going to get Doughnuts from the cafeteria." Said Hina.
"Ah, I'll join to get something to drink." Chiaki grabbed her bag and followed Hina to the Cafeteria. When they arrived the room was completely empty. Chiaki looked at the time and realized it was pretty late. "Hey, Hey, lets get the doughnuts from the back and leave before it gets to dark." Chiaki said. She walked into the kitchen with Hina. When Hina flicked on the lights she saw her prize on the top shelf. "DOUGHNUTS!!!, Chiaki stack the boxes so I can get my sweets!" Hina practically threw the boxes at Chiaki. Chiaki sighed and began to stack the boxes. "Okay I'm done, climb aboard." Chiaki said.
Hina climbed up the boxes and began reaching for the doughnuts. GROWL. Chiaki's stomach growled and she looked up at Hina. "..." Chiaki glared at Hina like a starving wolf looking at sheep. "Hey Chiaki make sure I don't fall." Hina said. Poor Hina gave Chiaki an idea that would seal her fate. Chiaki then put her foot up to the lowest box. "Ah." Chiaki opened her mouth wide and kicked the box. "Waaa-" GLOMP. Hinas head had fallen into Chiakis throat. "Mmmm." Chiaki moaned at the flavor. Hina tasted amazing. Chiaki began swallowing. She stuck her tounge in Hinas cleavage. Chiaki ripped off Hinas jacket and tank top. Hina was surprising going bra less. Chiaki swallowed Hinas massive chest. Hina tried punching the gamer girl but failed to hit a her target. Another gulp put Hinas arms out of use. Chiaki grabbed Hinas jean shorts and yanked them and her panties off. Hinas ass looked absolutely scrumptious. Chiaki swallowed and began chewing on Hinas rump. Hina began sobbing as her ass went down Chiakis throat.
With one last slurp Hinas legs went down Chiakis throat.
"BUUURRRRRPPPPP." Chiaki bleached loudly. "Mhhhmp, Mhhhhmp." Hina tried yelling but Chiaki couldn't hear her through her skin. "Hey, Hey food dosen't talk and if I can't hear you theirs no way anyone else will."
Chiakis taunts were stopped by a horrifying sound. The doors of the cafeteria locking. "Uh Oh, Hina I think we're gonna be here awhile." Chiaki pouted. But she then saw a box of doughnuts on the lower shelf right next to her. "Hehe, if you had only seen these doughnuts and were not so fixated on the ones on the top shelf, I wouldn't have made you my snack." Chiaki taunted. She then grabbed the box and took out a doughnut. "Hey, Hey in the end you will still get some doughnuts Hina." She said as she took a bite.
shadowlab4920
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!