Character Halos

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Which Halo?

Fire Halo
50%
Golden Halo
50%

Total votes : 8

Character Halos

Postby Solmaximuta » Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Howdy folks! You may know me or not, however, I'm a relative new artist and writer combo. Some of you who follow in the Cock Vore tag might've stumbled into a piece or two of mine of a specific Character of mine. Artairos Pendragon.
Cutting to the chase, I've been recently thinking up of a "super powered" appearance for her. Nothing dramatic like changing hair colors and eyes (even though she has some popping chromia differences already), but a tad more subtle. Instead, I considered a half halo.
So here, I have two options. A fiery halo, like out of Dark souls. And a sorta classic golden halo.

Some canon to her character! She has half divinity in her soul, which gives her superhuman capabilities. That would be where the Golden halo would fit in. Also, her soul has a Dark Soul like connection to a 'fire' of human souls, from which she draws life from. Kinda stuff I haven't extrapolated properly yet.

But which of these halos do you people approve of?
Attachments
Artairos headshot halo 3.jpg
Fire Halo
Artairos headshot halo 2.jpg
Golden Halo
SolMaxiMuta. Run it through Latin translate, you might have a laugh.
Solmaximuta
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!