The Day She Came - A GTS vore story.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Day She Came - A GTS vore story.

Postby MaraJade » Wed May 29, 2019 4:28 pm

I am not the author of this work

But I have the approval to share it!

Cause I dont ever wanna read it again!

I received it from NiceToEatYou with whom I roleplayed on Discord around a year ago.

This story was initially an unifinished RP script between NiceToEatYou and Supernova and the former author decided to finish it, edit it, and turn into a full fledged, 67 page long story in a PDF format.

NiceToEatYou told me that Supernova approved this RP script to be re-written. Then he or she disappeared from the web.

The story is dark, depressing, realistic and heavy in fetish-content. It has vore all over it, sexual content, UB, Gas, fatal digestion as well references (mild or not) to crushing, hard vore, cooking and scat. It was written from prey's POV and in my honest opinion, is the most thrilling and disturbing GTS horror fiction there is.

This story had actually put me OFF the fatal vore.

I will never read it again and intend to delete it from my archives so I'll just leave this here hoping that someone will enjoy it better than I have.

Just don't read it before bed.
Attachments
The Day She Came.pdf
(557.1 KiB) Downloaded 450 times
MaraJade
New to the forum

Re: The Day She Came - A GTS vore story.

Postby supernova » Fri May 31, 2019 7:40 pm

this RP was v fun ! we both put a lot of detail into it and it was fun to brush up on my writing. nicetoeatyou was an excellent partner and i appreciated the dedication and care put into each response. it petered out after a while (my fault!) but these things happen, especially with long-form RPs such as this. even still, i can't believe it ended up being 67 pages! neato! i usually stick to more modern settings but it was interesting to do a period piece. 8)

i'm still interested in doing RPs such as this if anyone is down. i deeply want to get back into writing vore stories and lengthy RPs are a great motivator while being very enjoyable.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!