I'm making an interactive RPG!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I'm making an interactive RPG!

Postby NameNotFound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Hey everyone! I'm NameNotFound. I opened a gallery recently and posted a bunch of stuff today. I wanted to share the interactive RPG that I'm making!

I was inspired by Rayen's ARPG story. Whenever they put their main ARPG on hold, it motivated me to try and give it a shot. I'm using a pretty loose system so that all sorts of silly shenanigans can happen. I'm still pretty new to doing stuff like this, but I'm extremely motivated to keep working on it.

So yeah, just wanted to share it with other people to try and gather some attention and, therefore, some inputs on how the story should continue. I didn't know which forum to use, so I picked this one! If I'm in the wrong forum, you have my sincere apologies.

Anyway, here's the first post of hopefully many to come~ https://aryion.com/g4/view/533403

PS: I can't draw that well, so most of these posts will probably have no image accompanying them >.<

EDIT: I noticed that there's an interactive story section. I think that this would fit better in there. My bad >.<
Last edited by NameNotFound on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
NameNotFound
New to the forum

Re: I'm making an ARPG!

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Welcome to Eka's,

Its awesome to hear you are making a vore ARPG.

But traditionally, vore games are posted in the vore game forum. A mod should be able to move the thread, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Best of luck with the production process
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NameNotFound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Welcome to Eka's,

Its awesome to hear you are making a vore ARPG.

But traditionally, vore games are posted in the vore game forum. A mod should be able to move the thread, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Best of luck with the production process

Well, it technically is a game, but I see it more as an interactive story where everyone controls the same character. I didn't think it would be considered that much of a game, so I published it here. But I don't quite know what would be considered a game on here, so I apologize if I'm wrong. If you check the link I posted or if you check Rayen's ARPG, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
NameNotFound
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 pm

We have a forum for interactive stories too.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby NameNotFound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:We have a forum for interactive stories too.

Yea, I noticed that and edited my original post. Well, I guess this kinda fits into both categories, right?
NameNotFound
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:47 am

So, ARPG usually stands for Action Role Playing Game. An example would be the Diablo games. I think what you are describing would be a text adventure.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:29 am

I'm assuming it was name after Rayens own story that this was based on, which was called ARPG.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:55 am

Sounds awesome! Being a big ol' nerd I can't help but love the rpg shizz you got going on here :lol:

Can't wait to see what sort of fetishy (defo not a word) situations this results in!
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby NameNotFound » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 am

Aleph-Null wrote:So, ARPG usually stands for Action Role Playing Game. An example would be the Diablo games. I think what you are describing would be a text adventure.
failbird105 wrote:I'm assuming it was name after Rayens own story that this was based on, which was called ARPG.

Yes, Rayen's story is the reason why I named it ARPG. I have since changed it to interactive RPG to avoid any confusion and to be more correct about it. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
NameNotFound
New to the forum

Re: I'm making an interactive RPG!

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:06 pm

Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: I'm making an interactive RPG!

Postby NameNotFound » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding.

Don't worry about it! It's my fault :P
NameNotFound
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!