An Appetizing Experiment - Soft Vore Story - Frog/Girl

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

An Appetizing Experiment - Soft Vore Story - Frog/Girl

Postby bearboy95 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 pm

An Appetizing Experiment
By Bearboy95
Sophie was dressed in her usual outfit: a pair of black denim shorts, complimented by a long pink t-shirt and fluffy orange socks. The mixed sense of style was bolstered even more by a long white scientist’s coat – more of a tongue-in-cheek decision, due to tonight’s occasion.

For three years, Sophie had taken care of a large male pixie frog. From the get-go, Sophie thought it was a hilarious name for such a huge frog and decided early on to name it Pic-Pic, or Pix for short. Refusing his namesake, Pix finally reached the coveted 10in. mark, to the point that Sophie had to use both hands whenever she handled Pix.

Sophie’s fascination with frogs extended far into her childhood, when she visited a petting zoo with a whole family of this massive frogs. She was just seven years old, and when she reached to pet one of the pixie frogs, it bit her hand, engulfing two of her fingers deep into its mouth. The slimy feel of its maw, the surprising amount of heat contained within such a thin set of jaws… it was an incredible experience. One that awoke a hidden, raw energy within young Sophie that would compel her to save her entire allowance for several years.

Now, at seventeen years old, Sophie took in her prize: a twenty-five-gallon tank outfitted with everything a hulk of a frog could wish for, containing one fully-grown pixie frog. All of this had built up to tonight. Sophie fed this frog the juiciest, plumpest mice a teen’s part-time paycheck could buy, juxtaposed with the occasional diet of crickets and meal worms to keep up its figure. It was a beautiful specimen. Pix was eighteen ounces, 10 inches from snout to rear, and a beautifully swampish mix of yellow, green, and brown.

Sophie tapped on the glass, “Pix, it’s that time!” Pix croaked, though it was more like a mix between a deep and quiet bark and a creaking croak. It crawled out of its den and waddled towards the glass pane door, eagerly waiting for its meal.

Sophie giggled, and pulled out a child’s shoe box. A muffled cry and some pounding on the cardboard hinted at the prisoner tucked within.

“I’ve got a special treat for you tonight, Pix! It’s your third birthday, you know, and so I wanted to celebrate with something awesome.”

Sophie lifted away the lid, revealing a distressed nineteen-year-old girl with braided brown hair, a full figure, and navy-blue pajamas. Sophie smiled as the older girl cowered back into the corner.

“Let me out!” The girl cried, “I don’t even know who you are, why are you doing this?”

“Aw, look Pix! I think she might wet herself.” Sophie reached in, and flicked the girl, knocking her to the ground with a hard THUD. “Apparently, this one’s giving my older sis some trouble. Guess they’re after the same guy, and I was kind enough to borrow a friend’s special drink,” Sophie gave the crying girl a wink, “and give my old sister a hand.”

The older girl’s eyes widened, “You can’t mean Jasmine! That self-righteous bitch? Is that what this is about?”

“Language!” Sophie’s brilliant emerald eyes turned dark, “You don’t really understand your situation, do you? Frankly, I’m jealous.”

Sophie slide open the tank, and gently picked Pix up. “This guy and I have been through quite a lot, you know. I’ve experimented as much as I could, but unfortunately I can’t go any further in my studies.”

Sophies eyes softened into a lustful stare as Pix practiced his usual routine. First, he gave Sophie’s fingertip a lick, then playfully took a bite. Frogs didn’t have teeth, per-say, but the rough ridge that ran around their jaws, especially ones as large as Pix’s, held enough force that Pix could gently pull and gnaw at Sophie’s fingers.

Sophie’s breath quickened. She closed her eyes, enraptured at the silky wetness of Pix’s mouth, memorizing each tug and attempt to take as much of her hand into the frog’s enormous mouth. Nowadays, he could fit three fingers deeply, and Sophie could feel the back of his throat gripping and sliding against her nails.

“Ahem,” Sophie drew her hand out of Pix’s maw, giving him an affectionate rub before she took her slimy fingers and rubbed them across her face. She took a moment to appreciate its thick consistency and moldy smell before turning her eyes back to the girl in the box.

To the young girl, Sophie’s glare was as close to demonic as one could be. They were genuinely terrifying, and made the girl feel like she was nothing more than the next snack for this absurdly large amphibian. Of course, that was exactly right.

“Look,” The young girl desperately pleaded, “If this is just about the boy, I’ll leave him alone! Jasmine will never hear from me again!”

A sadistic grin swept across Sophie’s face, “That’s exactly right. She won’t.”

Sophie reached down, grabbing into the young girl in her hand and bringing her close to her face. “You see, you really should feel honored. I myself want nothing more than what you’re about to experience, except then I’d be dead. I could only afford one vial of shrinking solution, anyway.”

Sophie’s breath washed over the young girl before she reached up with her other hand and tugged at the girl’s pajamas. “Clothes are a no-no. Pix could get sick.”

The girl was stripped, barefoot and naked. Sophie whistled, “No wonder Jasmine hates you. I don’t particularly care, I got the brains in the family and she got the figure,” Sophie gestured at her own lean frame, “But really, I’m the most fun. I, at least, have a hobby.”

Sophie brought the girl down towards her mouth, and started to suck on the girl’s legs and feet, taking in the salty sweetness of terror and a soft body. Sophie’s tongue wrapped around the girl’s thighs, tasting every nook and cranny of her legs as she listened to the tiny girl’s gasps – a mixture of fear and unexpected pleasure. Briefly, Sophie considered taking this girl for her own meal, but Pix gave another croak, and she was brought back to her senses.

Sophie pulled the girl back out, regretfully, her cheeks and neck flushed, and cleared her throat, “Ahem. Anyway, let’s get on with it, shall we? I’m excited to see how this goes!”

Sophie reached over and turned on a camera that was pointed at the tank. She decided early that this whole experiment would be a waste if it wasn’t recorded. She’d looked all over the internet, but nothing like what she was about to do was posted on any of the sites she could find.

Keeping a good distance between the tiny girl and Pix, Sophie carefully set Pix back in his environment before shutting the sliding door. “This will be much more fun if it’s on his terms. Feel free to run, it’ll be more exciting that way.”

“Please! I’ll do anything! Really, I won’t tell a soul, I’ll give you whatever you want.” The girl squirmed in Sophie’s hand.

“If you do that inside Pix, I think I’ll swoon.” Sophie gave the tiny girl one last wink, then lifted the top of the tank up to slide the girl inside.

“Please! No! God, no!”

“God can’t hear you in there, you’re in mother nature’s hands now.”

With a satisfying thunk, the top of the tank was shut, and the young girl was dropped into a soaking wet pile of bramble and moss. To her left was a small makeshift pond. The tiny girl took cover behind a rock as Pix stepped down from on top of a miniature log, beginning his search for the squealing prey.

“Go get her, Pix! You’re the size of an elephant to her, now!” Sophie giggled again, A short, and very wide, elephant, that is, she thought as she kept track of the action with her camera.

The tiny girl could hear the slapping footsteps of the frog closing in on her. Her heart raced; she was going to be this creature’s dinner! That teenage girl, just a couple years younger, probably, was just watching! It was like she was getting off on this, watching another human become her pet’s meal.

Suddenly, the heat lamp’s light disappeared. The girl looked up and was face-to-face with the largest frog she’d ever seen. Even if she were normal-sized, this frog would have creeped her out.

Sophie’s heart pounded; this was it! One second the girl was about to scream, the next her head, up the neck, was engulfed in Pix’s maw. The tiny girl pounded her fists on the creature’s snout, trying to annoy it so the beast would let go, but the punches just rattled across its smooth and pebbled skin.

Her neck dripped with saliva. Inside the creature was like sticking her head in a wet, slimy oven. The frog’s breath wafted over her face like a summer storm. The behemoth of a frog instinctively knew its prey was captured, and with its powerful jaws it lifted the tiny girl up into the air slightly, then bit down again. Her shoulders fit neatly in its mouth. Its tongue smothered her face, giving it just enough leverage to lift her up higher, until it opened its mouth once more and took in her chest.

It was a surreal experience for Sophie. From the outside, the girl’s head and upper torso made the slightest bulge in the lower jaw of her favorite critter. The girl’s legs struggled in vain, trying to get any kind of purchase in the muddy soil. With every chomp, Pix worked his way down. It was like the tiny girl was a normal rodent, being slowly, systematically devoured.

The tiny girl’s head was finally swallowed. The frog’s expansive throat opened like a soggy rubber blanket, sweeping over the girl’s face like a massive kiss.

ULP.

Her shoulders were pressed into Pix’s gullet, and she could feel the warmth surround her belly in a wet embrace. It was over, there was no going back now. There was not one chance this beast would let her out, it was plenty big enough to swallow her completely, and with every passing second that was becoming a reality.

ULP.

“There go her thighs,” Sophie breathed heavily, savoring every second as if it were herself being so easily devoured. Someday, she thought, she would figure out how to reverse the shrinking solution. She was lying, before, when she said she could only afford the one vial. No, she wouldn’t use it on herself. Rather, she’d find a way to make Pix bigger. Big enough to dominate Sophie and devour her as she was.

ULP.

The tiny girl’s bare feet were all that remained now. They flexed, stretched, pleaded silently, and were finally consumed. Pix stood absolutely still, focusing its entire body to swallowing the last of its delicious meal. A few seconds passed, and Sophie watched as its throat swelled, squeezed, then relaxed. Sophie could see the tiny girl’s last futile struggles as little lumps pushing from within the frog’s stomach.

Another minute passed, and the struggling ceased. Sophie let out a slow breath, her entire body shivering in pleasure. She pressed her hand against the glass, leaning close.

“Good boy, Pix. Good boy. Someday that’ll be me, just wait.”

RIBBIT.
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Re: An Appetizing Experiment - Soft Vore Story - Frog/Girl

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:44 pm

One of my favorites. Frogs. Hot. Damn.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: An Appetizing Experiment - Soft Vore Story - Frog/Girl