The Ritual (FF7- M/M Nanaki/RedXIII Vore) (Story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Ritual (FF7- M/M Nanaki/RedXIII Vore) (Story)

Postby SinLion » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:39 am

Please note that, even though this story is based off of Final Fantasy 7, reading it does not require being familiar with the game or the series. Also, the story involves practically no story spoilers either, so there's no need to worry if you're playing Final Fantasy 7, or planning to play it!

Hey there! After a very long hiatus, I had finally recently uploaded a story here. I write M/M vore that, despite being in the 3rd person, have more of a focus on the predator, rather than the prey. I do know that, with quite a large portion of the users here being straight and rather preyish, what I write generally doesn't have that large of an audience here, but at the same time that's why I write these, since these stories aren't too common and I've often found myself pulling my hair trying to find something that appeals to my tastes, so I've started writing what I would find appealing.

I would really appreciate to hear how exactly I can improve upon my writing, and what I may or may not need to keep in mind the next time I write something. I would also love to hear potential requests as well or what you would like to see in the continuation of this story as well, but I am primarily looking for advice and criticism on this current story. You can read the story below, or you can read it in my gallery, as I have already published it about two weeks ago. Keep in mind that this story is based off of canon material (though the only canonical character in this story is Nanaki himself) so I desire more than anything to know if you think I have properly written Nanaki, and also what you think of the actual vore scene itself, since I'm still handling how to write such long, descriptive scenes like that.

Anyway, for a summary of this story, this is a story involving M/M oral vore, in which Nanaki/RedXIII is a pred, and the story more focuses on his point of view, despite being more in 3rd person. The story is about Nanaki finding himself forced to participate in a ritual in which he is fed a randomly selected human from the village he lives in, due to a recent drought preventing the village to provide the proper amount of food for the growing lion. Other things to note is that the story includes digestion (although the prey himself isn't too major of a character), a rather negligible amount of foot fetishism, and just general moments of Nanaki being gay and crushing on some human boys in the story. I have not decided whether the story takes place before the events of FF7, or in an alternate universe where Nanaki stays in Cosmo Canyon and either never meets Cloud, or Cloud visits Cosmo Canyon and meets Nanaki much later, though I'm starting to lean towards the latter.

Spoiler: show
Cosmo Canyon was currently seeing a cool, arid summer night. The sun disappeared behind the mountains hours ago, and the sky was now a deep purple color, with the occasional white dot of a star sprinkled within the sky.

A large portion of the residents of Cosmo Canyon were sitting outside, arranged in a circle around a large, bright fire. Standing closest to the fire was Nanaki, an orange creature bearing a great resemblance to a lion. Nanaki was a mighty feline, with orange fur covering the entirety of his body, along with tufts of black fur forming a mohawk-like mane on his head, and a flame on the end of his tail with an appearance very similar to that of a tuft of fur on the end of a lion’s tail.
However, Nanaki was the only creature of his kind at the scene. Everyone else sitting around the fire was a human. Not only were the residents surrounding the fire human, but all appeared to be young men. Every man sitting around the fire were around their late teens; Nanaki, although much older, was at an age equivalent to the humans for his species.

The humans seemed to be getting ready for some sort of activity. A human with tanned, sun-toned skin and long, curly black hair had been gathering and whittling down a bundle of thin tree branches, which all seemed to be the same in size, length, and appearance, except for one stick. One stick, due to being put into the fire, had it’s end charred to a black color that heavily contrasted with the earthy tones of the sticks. Most of the humans involved seemed to be excited for the activity, while Nanaki, lying down with his head on the ground, resting next to a sitting human, seemed to be less than eager to participate in the activity.

“Ahh, why must we have this ritual now? It never was necessary to have when I was a cub, why must it be necessary now...?” Nanaki grumbled to the human sitting next to him, staring up to meet the human’s gaze.

“Well, Nanaki, since this year’s crop yield has been rather low, and the nearby wildlife seems to have decreased in numbers, a-and you have recently grown so large in the recent months, the heads of the village have decided to bring this ritual back again!” The human cheerfully replied, smiling down to Nanaki.

“You see, hundreds of years ago, the heads of Cosmo Canyon started this ritual in a way to honor and keep the members of your species alive and strong. Because you require such a protein-rich diet, and the environment we live in has made having enough food a rather… difficult task, this ritual is the easiest way to solve both of our village’s most burning problems!” The human then reached down to pet Nanaki’s head, rubbing his hand affectionately against the feline’s head, then eventually moving down to scratch his ears. Nanaki reluctantly responded to the affection, closing his eyes and rhythmically swaying his tail around as the human scratched behind his ears. Eventually, the lion-like creature opened up his eyes, and found his cheeks burning a faint pink.

“Well, even if the ritual has been around for such a long time, and it’s a solution to many of the village’s problems, it’s just so barbaric…” Nanaki growled out, moving his head closer to the human’s body. “There must be another solution by now. And won’t you humans end up hating me after we go through with the ritual so many times? Since, well, the trial requires me to eat one of your kind…” Although Nanaki never seemed to have a positive expression on his face, the human accompanying him could easily see that the feline was truly gloomy.

“Oh, Nanaki, don’t think about it like that! Your kind has provided our village with every single fire lit in here for hundreds of years. You have provided for us for so many years, and our village would be nothing without you! Why not think of this ritual as a reward for your service? For providing for our village for so long, you get a hearty, protein-rich meal in the form of a handsome young man!” The human smiled down to Nanaki, moving his hand down to start affectionately scritching at the lion’s chin.
“Besides, you love having your belly rubbed after eating such a large meal, and there’s no way anyone of us could resist rubbing your belly when it’s full and round like that! And I’d imagine that we must taste good to you too,” the human grinned down to Nanaki, and adjusted his legs, moving his foot very close to Nanaki’s nose, chuckling as he did so. “Go on, have a taste!”

Nanaki’s cheeks flushed a bright pink color as the human offered his foot to him, chuckling as he wrapped his paw around it, and gently pulled the foot closer to him. “Ah, well I really do like having my belly rubbed, especially by a lot of people…” Nanaki smiled, then decided to give the human a taste. He dragged his tongue across the human’s somewhat dirty sole a few times, getting a nice, sweaty taste from the foot, along with the slight taste of dirt, sand, and various plants. “... Heheh, and your foot tastes good, at least. You’re cooking food for the village all the time, though, you probably just walked all over some spices before you came here,” Nanaki chuckled, giving the human’s foot a few more licks before finally sitting up. The feline rested his body against the human’s, and got ready for the ritual to start.
Eventually, all of the boys sitting in the circle quieted down, and the human who was assigned to whittle down the sticks stood up, walking near the center of the circle. He stood next to the fire, which was still burning a bright, radiant orange color.

“Alright everyone, we are ready to start our ritual now!” The black-haired human proudly announced, holding up the sticks he had worked on whittling down. Most of the young men smiled and clapped, all seemingly eager and ready to start. The black-haired human had a small, paper note in his hand, and periodically looked down to check it.
“Uhh, alright! I will be passing out a stick out to every human here, and while I do so, everyone, including you, Nanaki, will have their eyes closed. After I pass out a stick to everyone, we will all open our eyes back up, and the human whose stick has the burnt end will be given to Nanaki as his meal tonight!” The black-haired human smiled, and watched as the others in the circle closed their eyes. Nanaki reluctantly closed his eyes, listening to the footsteps of the human passing out the sticks.

Despite being comforted by the young man he was sitting next to, Nanaki still felt rather uneasy about the ritual itself. About forty young men sat in the circle, and due to the heads of the village deciding that such ritual shall be performed every week for the entirety of the summer, Nanaki would end up eating twelve of the humans he sat with tonight. Even worse, the idea that one of the humans that he sat with would end up spending their night digesting in his own gut made him especially uneasy. Although the young lion never found himself to be too affectionate towards most of the young men he sat with, he never thought of doing such a thing like eating them. However, the human he conversed him certainly helped. Nanaki fantasized about having a huge, bulging belly, filled up with a tasty, squirming human who was eager to be his dinner, and having the rest of the boys in the circle fawning over him, rubbing his belly and telling him just how much of a good kitty he is.

“Mmmm, and I guess if I get one of the boys who hunt for the village, they’ll have a nice, sweaty taste to them, and a good set of protein-rich muscles. They’d make a great dinner…” Nanaki thought to himself, his maw watering as he started fantasizing about getting assigned to eat some of the more handsome, muscular young men. However, Nanaki was unable to tell whether he was salivating due to the thought of eating one of the hunters, or just the thought of interacting with a handsome young hunter in general.

“Alright everyone, it’s time to open up your eyes!” The black-haired human bellowed out. When Nanaki opened up his eyes, he saw that everyone, including the boy who handed out the sticks, had only one stick in their hands. Nanaki immediately looked over to the human he sat next to, relieved to see that he did not have the stick with the burnt end.

“Ah, it looks like I won’t be sleeping in your gut tonight, Nanaki!” The lion’s human friend smiled and started rubbing his belly, rhythmically moving his hand in circles on the feline’s somewhat soft belly.

“Hahah, yeah…” Nanaki forced a chuckle, looking around the circle. “Hey, do you know who has the burnt stick?”

“Hmm…” The human looked around the circle, spotting the one holding the burnt stick coming over. “Oh, look Nanaki! He’s coming over here!”

The young feline turned his head towards where the human was pointing, and Nanaki simply could not take his eyes off of him. The human was tall, with a broad set of shoulders, a nice, muscular chest, including a rather appealing six-pack covered in sweat. The man’s legs and calves were quite well toned as well, and Nanaki could not even resist the man’s feet; long, strong-looking feet with somewhat dirty soles, suggesting they have been around many places and have developed a cacophony of different tastes, just for Nanaki’s pleasure. The man had somewhat long blonde hair and a slight beard of the same color, and wore barely any clothes, merely a small cloth tied around his waist that offered little to the imagination, like every other man sitting in the circle that night.

“Ah, hey there Nanaki, guess who you’re gonna have for dinner tonight~” The muscular human happily announced, showing off the stick with the burnt end that he had.

“Oh, Nanaki, your so lucky to get someone like Cain for tonight!” the other human smiled, looking up to the human destined to pass through Nanaki’s hungry jaws.

“Yeah, you really are! Colt and I have been hunting together for years. I’d imagine that I’ll taste good, from being active for such a long time!” Cain grinned, flexing his muscles for Nanaki. Although the sight of such plump, defined muscles made his maw water, Nanaki was more shocked to hear the name of the human that he had been sitting so close to for the night.

“Ah wait, your name’s Colt?” Nanaki asked, staring down to the human sitting next to him. “Why didn’t you tell me your name earlier?”

“Well, I didn’t think that it was very important right now,” Colt replied, staring into the feline’s eyes. “This ritual is all about you, Nanaki! There’s no need for you to know my name for this ritual!”

“And on the subject of the ritual… Why don’t we go on and start the best part of it?” Cain grinned and set his stick down, truly ready to become the young lion’s food.

“Hmm, alright then, I guess I should get the ritual over with, then. It’ll be easier for me to eat you if I do it feet first, so why don’t you lie down with your feet pointed to me?” Nanaki announced, sitting up as he prepared himself for the ritual. Cain then obeyed the commands of the feline and lied down on the ground, his feet merely inches away from Nanaki’s face. The other boys crowded around closer to see Nanaki and his prey, and after getting himself ready, the young lion finally opened up his maw.

First, Nanaki took in Cain’s toes. Filled with the desire to consume his prey as quickly as possible, Nanaki decided against stalling to lick and play with his toes. The young feline instead shoved every one of the human’s toes into his damp, warm maw, and started to swallow.

Despite his intentions to quickly consume his meal, rather than to savor him, Nanaki enjoyed the taste of Cain’s feet too much to simply pass the opportunity to sneak a few licks at his soles. The lion eagerly cleaned Cain’s soles with his tongue, enjoying the taste of a sweaty human man, mixed with the tastes of dirt, sand, various plants, and even the taste of bits of animals, like mice, as if Cain had ended up accidentally stepping on a mouse or two before. The young lion certainly enjoyed such a buffet of tastes, and eagerly savored the tastes of them until they were cleaned, and absolutely nothing was on Cain’s feet except for a thick, warm layer of Nanaki’s saliva. The feline, finished with cleaning his dinner’s feet, decided to start really eating now, and swallowed the human’s feet down into his throat.

Nanaki had never swallowed such large prey before. The young lion was certainly no stranger to such a concept, as sometimes he found enjoyment in swallowing rather small prey whole, but the lion had never tried to swallow a human, especially someone the size of Cain. Just feeling his feet wriggling about in his throat, Nanaki could tell that his prey would not go down as quickly as he hoped, and decided to lie down on the ground, relaxing as he continued with his meal.

Next, came Cain’s legs. Thick, muscular legs, with nice, strong calves, a suntoned color due to being active outside for so many hours. Unlike the feet, Cain’s legs had much less taste to them, but still tasted good enough for Nanaki to enjoy himself. Although he missed the taste of sweat, dirt, and various little animals, Nanaki savored the meaty, steak-like taste of Cain’s legs, and found himself salivating over just how good he tasted. Nanaki never expected a human to have such a rich taste to them.

“Hahah, you must be hungry, little kitty. I’ve never seen you eat so quickly!~” Cain teased, reaching over to pet at Nanaki’s head as he continued to gulp down his legs. Nanaki felt his cheeks burn an intense red from such a comment. Nanaki could not help but to internally lament about having to eat such a lovely, impressive human, but neither could he stop himself from eating Cain, either.

Cain’s legs eventually disappeared down into Nanaki’s hungry throat. As the feline moved onto taking in the human’s legs, he started to feel Cain’s feet enter his stomach. Of course, He was not making a bulge in Nanaki’s stomach, but with each loud, hungry gulp, Nanaki could feel more of Cain’s legs slide into his stomach. Nanaki had been so deep into thought, that he had completely forgotten that he already gulped down Cain’s waist, and moved onto his stomach. If the lion did not have his mouth full, he would have let out a sigh of relief, as he feared the idea of getting to Cain’s waist, and ending up accidentally getting too handsy with his tongue, and licking in places he shouldn’t be.

Just like his legs, Cain’s stomach and chest were rather lean and muscular, and thus had the taste of a high quality steak to Nanaki. With each gulp, Nanaki made sure to drag his tongue around every inch of the human. Not only did he have to lubricate such a large human for him to slide down his maw easily, but Nanaki simply could not get enough of the taste.

He found himself to be shocked by just how good the human tasted, as Nanaki had consumed many different types of prey and meat in his life, yet never found such a prey as fun and satisfying to eat as Cain. Nanaki found the wildlife near Cosmo Canyon to be rather mediocre prey. Although prey such as the many small rodents scurrying around the village had a sweet taste to them, and made terrific snacks due to often being offered them by residents trying to rid their house of them, Nanaki would have to eat dozens of mice just to sustain himself. Meanwhile, larger prey, such as wolves and coyotes that prowled around at night, proved to be rather difficult to catch, and unless if he were to ask one of the cooks in the village to make the meat into steaks, burgers, or a similar dish, the taste of the prey would not be worth the effort catching it. Tonight Nanaki had discovered a type prey that tasted amazing, provided a filling meal, and were completely willing.

Nanaki had already gulped down Cain’s stomach and most of his chest. Possibly due to already having so much of Cain inside of him, Nanaki could feel his swallows growing slower and weaker as he took in more of the massive meal. However, as his progress stagnated, the young men surrounding Nanaki drew closer, cheering the lion on, encouraging Nanaki to finish his meal.

“Come on Nanaki, you can finish Cain!” Colt shouted out, eagerly watching as the lion started taking Cain’s shoulders into his watering maw. “You’re almost done with him! You could finish him in one gulp, even!”

“Yeah, Nanaki, lemme see the inside of your stomach, already!” Cain teased, smiling up to his predator. Nanaki’s lips traveled further up the human’s shoulders, and rested up against the base of his neck. “I bet it’s really comfortable inside of you, and I would love to get to sleep in your gut tonight!”

Ready to finish his meal, Nanaki decided to stand up, making sure every other man sitting around him could see him. He opened up his jaws as wide as he could, ready to send his prey down into his gut, and pushed his tongue out, pressing it gently against the top of Cain’s head. Nanaki slowly pushed Cain’s head further into his moist, warm mouth. When the lion had Cain’s head inside of his mouth, he quickly snapped his hungry jaws shut, and tilted his head up, grinning to himself as he felt the men already fawning over him, rubbing at the bulge Cain’s body made in his throat and eagerly poking at his body.

In the mood to be a tease, Nanaki decided to delay swallowing for just a moment. He felt Cain starting to wiggle and move about, ready to finally be sent off. Then, making sure everyone present was watching, Nanaki let out a loud, wet gulp, and Cain’s head was quickly sent down his hungry throat. As he passed through, the other men watched as the outline of his face was visible through Nanaki, before his head quickly disappeared down the feline’s throat. The previously rather small bulge in his stomach, made up by only Cain’s legs, quickly grew in size as the rest of Cain slid into his gut.

Nanaki eagerly watched as the bulge in his stomach rapidly grew in size. Before he swallowed, the size of the bulge was rather manageable, but as more of Cain’s body migrated into his stomach, the bulge grew larger and heavier for the young feline, until Nanaki found holding up such heavy prey to be somewhat difficult. Eventually, though, Nanaki felt Cain stop moving through his body. He figured that all of Cain’s body was in his stomach now, seeing as the bulge in his gut, now touching the ground as Nanaki stood, stopped growing in size, and decided to lie on his side, exposing his huge gut to the rest of the men.

“Oooh, I’ve never eaten so much at once….” Nanaki groaned, letting out a loud, roar-like belch as his meal settled. “Cain tasted great, though.” The young lion then watched as a group of young men, consisting of Colt, the black-haired man handing out sticks, and a few other men who were mostly hunters, gathered around the feline to rub at his huge, bulging stomach.

“Heheheh, I’ve always wanted to get to rub your belly, Nanaki. I’m always afraid I’m gonna end up in your stomach if I do, though!” One hunter, a tall, red-haired man, commented. The hunter eagerly rubbed his hands into Nanaki’s big, fuzzy belly, using both hands to rub the lion’s gut to the best of his ability.

“Yeah, same here!” The black-haired man agreed, rubbing deep into Nanaki’s gut. Despite having rather large, rough hands, the man was gentle with his hands, and his massage helped soothe his digestion. “I know you aren’t too eager to be massaged and rubbed like this most of the time, but there’s some men here that would be more than happy to get to massage you like this”

Nanaki, still enjoying his huge, squirmy meal, and getting rubbed and massaged by a multitude of rather affectionate men, felt almost as if he was dreaming such a lovely scenario. He looked up to Colt with a rather dreamy look on his face, and loudly yawned, showing off his dark, cavern-like maw to the human.

Even as he was trapped within Nanaki’s massive gut, Cain was still as affectionate as ever. The man pressed his hands up against the inside of Nanaki’s stomach, and started to rub at the stomach walls from the inside. Like Cain imagined, Nanaki’s stomach was very comfortable. Possibly due to being able to control and manipulate fire, the inside of the lion’s gut was very warm, and with how the stomach walls clung against his body, being inside of Nanaki felt like being wrapped in a warm, thick blanket.

“Mmm, I’m sorry to say this, but I don’t think I can stay to have my belly rubbed….” Nanaki groaned, starting to struggle to keep his eyelids open. “It’s a long way up to the observatory, and I don’t want to end up falling asleep along the way.” The young lion smiled and stood up, his belly rubbing up against the ground as he got up on his paws. However, as Nanaki stood up and started to walk away, Colt put his hand on his back.

“Oh, Nanaki, are you sure you want to walk up to the observatory like that? It’s uphill all the way home for you. Maybe you could stay at my place for tonight?” Colt smiled, pointing to a small hut just nearby. The hut was so close that the walk to it would take him a minute at the very most, compared to the walk up to the observatory, which would’ve taken Nanaki at least half an hour, due to having to lug around Cain in his stomach.

“Well, if it’s alright with you, I wouldn’t mind it,” Nanaki looked over to the hut, then down to his stomach.

“Of course it would be alright with me, Nanaki! Come on!” Colt grinned and tousled the feline’s mane, then started to lead him over to the hut. As Nanaki got closer to the hut, he was able to get a better look at it. The hut seemed to be mostly a cave-like indentation in the massive, rocky hill that made up most of the village. Because the cave would be too small for anyone to comfortably live in, the living space was with three walls being built around the cave, resulting in the hut being a rather garish combination of a cave and a wooden shack-like building.

When the two had arrived to his hut, Colt eagerly opened up the door for Nanaki. Nanaki smiled and eagerly walked in, struggling with getting his stomach inside. The interior of Colt’s hut was rather cosy, and Nanaki found himself enjoying being inside. Like all huts, the inside was rather minimal, and had no furniture besides a chair and a small table. Due to Colt often cooking for the village, the only room in the hut besides the bedroom was functionally a kitchen and a dining room.

The kitchen consisted of many cabinets filled with various foods, mostly consisting of meats and vegetables, along with many utensils and tools for preparing meals. The floor of Colt’s kitchen seemed to be sprinkled with miniscule bits of herbs, spices, and various other foods Colt may have dropped while making food. The bedroom, located in the back half of the hut, was rather barren in comparison. The bedroom had merely a bed made for one person, but likely could fit two, a small wooden bucket of water, likely for washing himself, and a small stone statue of Nanaki.

“I know that it’s not too spacious in here, but I hope you like staying here,” Colt smiled, walking over to the bed to prepare it. “Since your belly’s huge at the moment, I can let you have the bed to yourself, if you want!”

“Oh no, I couldn’t do that to you,” Nanaki smiled and climbed onto the bed, lying down on his belly. Due to the rather large meal he recently had, Nanaki’s belly bulged out to the point that his paws could barely touch the bed he way lying on. “Why don’t we just share the bed?”

“Oh, sure!” Colt walked over to the bed, smiling to see the huge kitty already getting comfortable in his bed. The human then turned around, his cheeks burning a bright red. “A-aah, I usually sleep naked, too. I hope that’s alright with you…”

“Yeah, of course you can do that,” Nanaki replied, closing his eyes. “I’m not wearing anything at all right now, I wouldn’t judge you for that.”

Colt nodded to Nanaki, and moved away from the bed. He was turned away from Nanaki, and started to slide off the small cloth around his waist. Although he thought Nanaki was looking away, the young lion was instead eagerly watching as the boy took off the underwear-like cloth he wore. As Colt turned around, Nanaki moved his head, hoping he would not notice the feline staring at him.

“Alright, Nanaki, I’m getting in!” Colt grinned and turned around, eagerly sliding into the bed with Nanaki. Although the bed was quite small for Colt and Nanaki in his current state, the human did not seem to mind the situation. The human pressed himself against the lion’s belly, happy to be so close to it. As he did so, he even felt the lion’s prey squirm and wriggle about inside Nanaki’s gut.

“Whoa, Cain’s still moving inside you…” Colt looked closer to the stomach, seeing the faint outline of Colt’s arms and legs pressing up against Nanaki’s stomach. “H-how long do you think it will take for him to digest in there, Nanaki?”

“Hmm…” Nanaki thought to himself, rubbing at his giant gut with his paws. “I’m not sure. It takes me a couple of hours to fully digest something like a wolf, I’d imagine Colt will be fully digested by the time I wake up tomorrow morning ...”

Nanaki felt himself starting to struggle to keep awake. Likely due to eating such a large meal so late into the night, the feline had trouble even keeping his eyelids open. Nanaki rested his head against his big, bulging gut, letting his eyelids finally rest. Nanaki could hear his stomach groaning and grumbling, and felt Cain squirming inside of him. It was clear that his gut started to work on digesting its prey, but Cain was still full of life in there, moving inside of him and rubbing at the inside of his stomach.

Soothed by the low, grumbling noises from his gut, and encouraged by eating such a large meal, Nanaki felt himself craving the idea of sleep as time passed. Eventually, keeping his eyes open was impossible, and the young lion quickly fell into a deep slumber…
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Ritual (FF7- M/M Nanaki/RedXIII Vore) (Story)

Postby SinLion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Yes, I finished writing part 2, and it can be found over here! https://aryion.com/g4/view/545611

This one is a big less eventful than the last, but I still enjoy the story for what it has itself. Unlike past stories I've written with open endings, I actually continued this one, and I'm very happy about that! I'm still looking for comments and criticisms on this story, how I can improve it, and what you would like to see from this story in the future. I'm currently way less confident feeling about part 2 than part 1, so I especially would love to hear your thoughts on it!
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!