Voice Actors/Actors Interested in Collaboration?

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Voice Actors/Actors Interested in Collaboration?

Postby youfreo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi, I'm an actor looking to get into audio vore content. I'm looking for others interested in voice acting that might be up for taking commissions with me. I thought it would be a pretty unique narrative to have both prey and pred conversing before and after consumption (something I haven't seen a lot of).

Let me know if this sparks your interest!

Y.
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voice Actors/Actors Interested in Collaboration?

Postby CompactorFlame » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:32 pm

While I can't afford commissions myself I would say that it's probably best to clarify what your voice is so people looking at your offer might know what they're working alongside. ^^
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:02 pm

CompactorFlame wrote:While I can't afford commissions myself I would say that it's probably best to clarify what your voice is so people looking at your offer might know what they're working alongside. ^^

agreed. a few demos or previous work would go a long way. I do like the idea of having a particular group for voice actors here since it's not the easy to find voice work for this kinda stuff.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:03 pm

You’ll probably need more than VO workers, though: belly gurgles really are integral to keeping people immersed in audio works like this.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!