Delete

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Delete

Postby 50000bees » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Delete
Last edited by 50000bees on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Re: Bees Vore Plushie Project!

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm

I like the idea. I can see one problem with an UB version. They'd have vaginas, and vaginal canals. Lonely dudes might decide to... relieve some stress using the unbirth plushy. Same with the Anal Vore ones. I can see people using them for what they're MEANT to be used for, but I can also picture in my mind lonely, single dudes having sex with the plushies, even if they weren't "big enough" to do that.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby 50000bees » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:59 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I like the idea. I can see one problem with an UB version. They'd have vaginas, and vaginal canals. Lonely dudes might decide to... relieve some stress using the unbirth plushy. Same with the Anal Vore ones. I can see people using them for what they're MEANT to be used for, but I can also picture in my mind lonely, single dudes having sex with the plushies, even if they weren't "big enough" to do that.

That's true, I suppose. In the end I can't really control what people do with the plushies, and that seems like an easy way to ruin a plushie. I'm not planning on making the plushie I'm working on right now able to do any of that: I mainly brought it up as a "you could probably do this if you wanted to" thing.
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 pm

I have always wanted to see something like this. Ever since I saw a Pacman plushie forever ago, I knew that's what it was supposed to be able to do and this had to be a real thing sooner or later.

Call it a "plush toy holder" and market it to the world, maybe?
Tassie
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 am

could you make one big enough to fit a full size person inside?

bonus points if you can make it so their limbs can fill out the plushie's limbs and they can walk around in it like a suit.

I swear, if you don't do this, i'll find someone who will.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 am

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to see something like this! I've considered doing something like it myself, but sadly fear it might be beyond my level of experience with sewing.

Looking forward to see how this goes! And I'd love to see any sewing patterns you come up with too, if you're willing to share them.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby 50000bees » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:20 am

Tassie wrote:I have always wanted to see something like this. Ever since I saw a Pacman plushie forever ago, I knew that's what it was supposed to be able to do and this had to be a real thing sooner or later.

Call it a "plush toy holder" and market it to the world, maybe?

Awesome! And hah, that would be pretty great. I bet some people would see through that, though :)

SamWamm wrote:could you make one big enough to fit a full size person inside?

bonus points if you can make it so their limbs can fill out the plushie's limbs and they can walk around in it like a suit.

I swear, if you don't do this, i'll find someone who will.

That's beyond my skill level, though the idea of a big plushie that you could curl up in the stomach of does sound appealing. There would be a LOT more to consider when making something like that though: most importantly, making sure that the person inside would be able to breathe ok!

Vinderex wrote:Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to see something like this! I've considered doing something like it myself, but sadly fear it might be beyond my level of experience with sewing.

Looking forward to see how this goes! And I'd love to see any sewing patterns you come up with too, if you're willing to share them.

Awesome, thank you! And yeah, once I manage to finish a successful prototype, I'm planning on making the patterns available, probably for free! I'm also planning on making a video or a detailed google doc or something where I document the whole process. I'm also considering taking commissions for the plushies or potentially making pre-made plushies and selling them, but that's getting ahead of myself. Gotta make a design that works first!
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 pm

This seems like a fun idea.
I'm curious about what it will lead to.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby 50000bees » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:43 am

Bright wrote:This seems like a fun idea.
I'm curious about what it will lead to.

Thanks, glad you like it!
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby jpl0pv » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:25 am

Sounds like an awesome idea!
I'm primarily interested in vore which involves pregnancy in either [preferably both!] the predator or the prey. Always open for RPs!
jpl0pv
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Sounds intriguing. I'd definitely be interested in buying something like this if someone made custom plushes based on your patterns (with some of that cash going to you for designing the 'base' of course!)
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:51 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I like the idea. I can see one problem with an UB version. They'd have vaginas, and vaginal canals. Lonely dudes might decide to... relieve some stress using the unbirth plushy. Same with the Anal Vore ones. I can see people using them for what they're MEANT to be used for, but I can also picture in my mind lonely, single dudes having sex with the plushies, even if they weren't "big enough" to do that.

Alternate method to keep the toys clean is to slip an 'onahole' or a 'fleshlight' into them.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CrazedHyena » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 pm

I absolutely ADORE this concept! I think this product will be a hit!
CrazedHyena
New to the forum

Postby 50000bees » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:18 am

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for your support! I have updated the first post with a lot more info about my plans for the project!

jpl0pv wrote:Sounds like an awesome idea!

Thanks, glad you like it!

JadeThePanda wrote:Sounds intriguing. I'd definitely be interested in buying something like this if someone made custom plushes based on your patterns (with some of that cash going to you for designing the 'base' of course!)

Awesome! I'm actually planning on offering custom plushies myself once I get the pattern sorted out and get my first plushies finished!

CrazedHyena wrote:I absolutely ADORE this concept! I think this product will be a hit!

Haha, great! Glad you like it!!!
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby Vinderex » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Anything new on this yet? Eager to see how this idea turns out! :D
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Return to Work to be shared!