So I made an AI write a vore story...

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

So I made an AI write a vore story...

Postby kernac » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:59 pm

So yeah...

Used one of those witting bots to make a vore story... About Rainbow Dash... And Sonic. Or at least that's what it was supposed to be at first. It wasn't quite that by the end. Anyways, enjoy I guess X3

Rainbow dash looked upon sonic with a gleam of predatory hunger in her eyes. "If you had given your permission I would have been here a long time ago." she said, her voice dripping with the seductive power she brought to the situation.

"You were a lot of things before I gave you your chance to save the world." he said, trying to get the wind from his face, his body tensed as it tried to contain its anger at what he had just been asked to do. "You were the most loyal friend I ever had, the closest friend that I will ever have." he stated.

"Yes you were, but now you have taken the path to darkness." she said

Rainbow dash smiled deviously, her jaws unhinging as she prepare to consume the hedgehog whole and alive. The three little pig-babies began to scream and wail in agony. "Ah, my poor babies. The poor little babies!" "Ahhhh, no, Rainbow Dash! What will they do now?" Rainbow dash screamed at the top of her lungs. The little pigs began to wail and scream again, this time, louder. The hedgehog whimpered as he began to slowly begin to fade from the world.
"Darn it, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight Sparkle began to cry, but her voice was completely drowned out by the screams from the little.

"I'm sorry" Said Rainbow Dash. "Hedgehogs are delicious and I wanted to eat him~!" She interpreted, Sonic now nothing more than a bulge in her stomach. Sonic's tongue and tongue-flap slowly began to move in a rhythm. "I don't know why I was so surprised" said Rainbow Dash. "I mean, what kind of animal could possibly eat Hedgehog's? I mean, they're kinda gross." said Sonic. "Just eat me!" yelled Rainbow Dash. Sonic tried to resist but he couldn't resist a hungry hungry Hedgehog. "I guess you're right, I guess it doesn't matter" Said Sonic.

As the hedgehog slowly melted in her tight, acrid stomach, Rainbow Dash burped and farted. "That sure was some spicy meatballs!" She declared, her ass absorbing the essence of the Sega mascot. The hedgehog could hear the other girls chuckling, and smiled. She had made them really really happy.

Once her digestive tract was done with Sonic, the rainbow pony turned her attention toward Luigi. Her stomach growled, she wanted more! Luigi was no different than the rest of them, it seemed. They all wanted something. Sonic wanted a chance at winning. Luigi wanted a chance at revenge. Everyone wanted what they felt they deserved. And this is where their story began.

Now we're going to tell the story of Sonic and Luigi's origin, and their lives, throughout the next five chapters. We'll start with the end of Sonic's journey at the end of chapter 9, and finish it all with chapter 14!

I have to say this was an absolutely wonderful read for a while. You can tell that this was done with love and care.

But Rainbow Dash didn't care about Luigi and Sonic's origin story, she just wanted to ingest their essence and have them inside her forever! That's what she would have them do. But she realized that the only thing she could do was ask for help. So she gave Rainbow Dash an apple and a spoon and a bag of candy. That's it! She could just ask for help. The magic of friendship did it. Together, they were able to become a real pony for the first time in a very long time.
"Hey! What're you doing!?" "It's just an apple! Just a real apple!" "Yeah, right. It's nothing special.

Rainbow Butt was now a real pony thanks to the power of friendship and also the nutriments from Sonic and Luigi's soul which she had consumed. Now she wanted to become a Witch and eat her good friend Twilight Sparkle. The Princesses of Equestria decided to try and stop Rainbow Butt. After they made a magical barrier around her they tried to convince her to stay at Equestria and not be a bad thing to them. She became mad and fought them, which was the final straw for them. She broke out of the barrier and attacked them. This event ended with Twilight Sparkle and the Princesses of Equestria defeated and Rainbow Butt was banished from Equestria.

She might have been banished from Equestra, but at least she had devoured Rarity and Princess Luna on the way out. Speaking of which, they would both soon find their way out of Rainbow Dash's butt and become fertilizer for the plants of Hogwarts castle. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Nine: The Golden Days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah! What are you doing in my castle?" Twilight Sparkle said. She was sitting in a small, windowless chamber with two other ponies, one a unicorn and the other a human. She had a strange sense of déjà vu and didn't know what the two other ponies were doing. "I came for some things," said a unicorn with a horn that resembled a large comb.

"I came to eat you!" Said Rainbow Dash, licking her lips. "Eat me! It was so good, so good!"

"That was an incredible piece of cake." Said Applejack, "It was so hard, but it was just right!"

"It was very, very good, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Said Fluttershy, who was standing in between Applejack and Rainbow Dash, who had both walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you so much." Said Rainbow Dash, licking her lips again.

"That was delicious." Said Applejack, "Do you think you could make me another one?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Rainbow dash then chased after the other ponies, gobbling them up one after the other as they screamed in terror traveling down her equine esophagus. A moment later they were gone. "The other one has been eliminated!" Twilight shouted. "We still need to find the leader of this pack." Rainbow Dash said. "Well, I don't know that they'd be able to tell us anything useful." Twilight replied. "Oh, but I do have an idea..." Twilight reached into the sack she had hidden in her saddlebag and pulled out a key. "Do you know who that is?" Rainbow Dash asked. Twilight shook her head. "No, but I can figure it out." Twilight opened her saddlebag, pulled out a small device that could not tell her anything.

She then turned into a hot dog which Rainbow Dash ate. "Haha! You fool, you ate your own friend!" Shouted a gross human named Harry Potter. "Oh, well that's not really surprising," She said as she picked up her dog. "I am not human either." Harry and his friends all laughed as she started to run away from them. "Oh, don't worry, I'll keep watch and warn you later!" Said Rainbow Dash. "I can't wait!"

Later that night, Rainbow Dash came back to the castle and anal vored Ron while he was asleep. The vore was not enough to awaken Ron, so Ron went out of the castle with his parents and they went to the hospital to get Ron checked out. When Ron arrived at the hospital, they had to find a doctor in order to perform an anal vore examination and when he arrived, the doctor told them they would need to use Rainbow Dash to do it because she was in good enough shape to perform it and it had been a long time since Ron had been anal vored. Ron is now on medication to prevent anal vore, and now he is happy and is very happy with her, even though she anal vored him.

"I should have just ate you, my ass is so sore from you going in and out so often." The rainbow pony confessed. She didn't seem as annoyed about the pain as she usually did.

Then Rainbow Dash and Ron got married, even if she really wanted to eat him.

Ron was now an old man, and his whole family had been eaten by his pony wife. Ron had been running around the countryside for days trying to find the one pony that had given his family life, and had gone so far as to take to his own horse to make a trip to the capital city of the region to try and find the pony that had done him so much good. The search had taken him over several months, and after a series of false leads had led to a dead end, Ron had decided he would give up, and would find the one pony to give him life. After all, he had found the one pony in the world that could take his mind off of all of the deaths.

Rainbow Dash was elsewhere, busy eating people. She did not age like Ron did for she was a spirit of doom and destruction. And she had a magic book to prove it. Rainbow Dash was also pretty quick, as if she had a prehensile tail. But Rainbow Dash had also learned the magic of friendship over time, it was an important thing to have at a high level.
The two of them stood with a great deal of power, and both looked very handsome. As the sun set they had left behind the evil spirits of the forest. Rainbow Dash thought that she should be very proud of herself. She would never have thought of the possibilities of being a hero if she had not been given that opportunity.
The clouds turned red. Rainbow Dash looked and saw a flock of ghosts.

Everyone she had eaten over the years. Every single soul she had digested... They were here to claim revenge. 」
「 ... ... ... 」
The four of them looked at the large pile of bones scattered on the ground, while the young girl spoke to the group.
「 What are they going to do, they're going to eat you 」
「 That's right! 」
In response to the young girl's words, the three guys and one girl took a few steps forward and shouted at the large skeleton.
「 ... ... ... 」
While the skeleton was still silent, the young girl and the three guys began to move to surround the skeletal monster.
The skeleton's hands were covered in bones.

Rainbow Dash could not digest the bones. Instead, she focused her magical energy on the meat of the carcass, and used her magic to transform the rest of the carcass into some sort of vegetable that she could use as a cheap substitute for meat. But it was a slow process. It took Rainbow Dash three full days to cook the meat and transform it into a raw form that would pass for meat. And even then, she wasn't entirely sure that the meal was actually edible.
At first she could barely eat anything at all. The meat was like an insatiable monster, chewing at her soul as it fed. But then the dream was true, and the meat became her closest confident. Thus ends the tale of the rainbow pony.

-The end.

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: So I made an AI write a vore story...

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:49 pm

It's... not terrible honestly.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby komaru » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:22 am

That was a pretty interesting read, not bad for a bot, curious which one you used?
komaru
???

Postby Avarice1of2 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:56 am

I could not keep reading, I was laughing too much and my diaphragm called it quits with a painful cramp.
Avarice1of2
New to the forum

Postby NagaRelic » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:05 pm

I think i busted a lung or something, dear god laughing hurts now
NagaRelic
New to the forum

Postby Avarice1of2 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:25 pm

I came back and read the 2nd half, laughed a lot, but also now my brain hurts.
Avarice1of2
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:48 am

Lmao we need more bot written stories!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!