Two collage girlfriends

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Two collage girlfriends

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:24 pm

(This is my first story and it's just me coping and pasting a discord rp that i'd like to post as a story. I have not edited anything for feed back and to be informed on how to best edit it for a story)

F/F, Willing, Causal Vore, Fatal, Scat (scat heavy), Digestion, Disposal, Pooping, School/Collage

Laura had been texting her girlfriend throughout her road trip as she made her way back for their sophomore year.
She had missed her girlfriend like crazy over the summer and was full of excitement to see her.
Laura was sharing a suite with a couple other girls but her girlfriend had managed to get her own room, which was going to be such a nice change from last year.
Finally arriving on campus, she was happy to be back, recognizing some of the other faces as she found her new room on the third floor.
She was the first to settle in, unpacking and sending a text to her girlfriend.
She had arrived the day before and Laura wasted no time, heading across the street to the other dorm. Making her way to the door, she knocked and waited excitedly.

"Come in"

Her girlfriend Zarya says as she puts a urn on her shelf finally ready to let her girlfriend see her collection
she told her about it before but never got a chance to show her it despite how excited Laura is but not that's going to change

Laura entered the room, seeing Zarya and nearly let out a squeal. Rushing over to her, Laura gave her a big hug.

"Oh it's so good to see you! I really missed you this summer!"

They shared a warm embrace. Zarya was lucky to get a room to herself this year, as her roommate from last year had disappeared.
She wasn't the only person, of course. Laura smiled as she looked at her girlfriend.

"So how are you? Are you excited to see me? Looks like you've got a lot more of your unpacking done than I have!"

She smiles giving her a kiss on the lips and stroking her hair

"I missed you to sweetie... And yes I did unpack I wanted to bring that collection of my I mentioned you know the one with the girls"

She winks as Laura knows exactly what her "collection" is

Laura blushed a bit as she looked at Zarya winking at her, as she put the last urn out on her shelf.

"Wow you have a lot of urns. I didn't realize you had so many in your collection."

She felt curious about this side of Zarya. She never had a girlfriend that actually collected girls before.

"So if you want you look inside them just be careful not to break them. And who knows you may even know some of them they are all labels"

Laura nodded, as she gently picked one of the urn's up. It had said Amy Winters on it with some hearts drawn on it.
She didn't recognize the name. Opening it up, it smelled terrible, with the foul stench of scat and death, with a broken skull looking up at Laura.
"Oh my..." she gasped, staring back for a while. "You really were serious."

She wraps her arm around her smiling

"Sorry about the smell she is a fresh one after in all in fact I dumped her out right before coming to school"

Laura blushed a bit more as she felt her girlfriend wrapping her arm around her.
She giggled a little as she carefully placed the urn back on the shelf.
She took down a larger urn looking it over. Her eyes got large as she looked at the name.
Melissa Jones. That was her friend from last year and it was supposed to be her roommate!
She gasped looking over at Zarya. "Oh my, you dumped Melissa. I thought she had a little bit of a crush on you."

She nods in conformation

"Yep she sure did have a crush on me. But you were always my true love not her and dumping her was a nice way to get her out of the way...Don't worry she was willing
So you wanna take a look sweetie"

Laura smiles at the nice compliment.

"Thank you dear. I'm glad you feel that way about me too. I'm lucky to have such a lovely girlfriend like you, always so thoughtful."

She gently opened the urn, seeing her friend's dead remains piled up tight inside.

"Wow...look what you did to her. She seems so worthless now. Just a pile of your shit. That is so naughty of you."

She giggles blushing as she gazes over the bones and waste.

"Yep she was surprising easy not even a skull when I was unloading her into that urn I just treated her like any old regular poop"

She giggles

"How about we wait for tonight after classes we'll have all the time to look through them all"

She nods as she gives the urn one last long look at all the bones and poop.

"That's fine with me! It will take a bit to go over your collection. You've definitely been busy...."

She pauses thinking.

"Out of curiosity, how many of your girlfriends have you turned into your poop?"

She giggles at that

"Oh it's simple all of them every one of my past crushes is contained in a urn"

Laura felt a strange tingle of excitement. as she gazed at her lovely girlfriend.

"Oh..."

She had a huge crush on Zarya herself.
The thought suddenly crossed her mind as she imagined Zarya's bare ass hovering over an empty urn, filling it slowly with Laura's dead remains.
Is that something Zarya had ever thought about?

Laura shook her head, trying to think of something else, but glanced back at all the urns.

After many hours of boring classes it's finally night time as Zarya is in her pajama's a blue night gown and barefoot her head resting on Laura's Shoulder

"So sweetie you ready to look through my entire collection"

Laura had trouble concentrating in class as she thought a lot about Zarya and all her dead girls who had crush on her , now just piles of bones and shit in urns.

She nodded feeling a mix of curiosity and excitement.

"Of course, love. I feel it's sweet you're willing to share this special side of you with me. Is there any urn you'd like to show me first?"

"No thanks sweetie it's up to you which one's we pick. Keep in mind though I've been doing this for 3 years so we have a lot of poopy corpses to gawk at"

She began going through the collection methodically, opening up each urn and seeing the dead remains of everyone Zarya had ever eaten and turned into her shit.
Girl after girl and met their death inside her girlfriend.

As she opened the first few urns, she couldn't help but admire how strong and impressive it made Zarya seem,
luring all these girlfriends and crushes to be turned into shit for a superior woman. She felt herself blushing more as she admired the piles of poop.

"Remember sweetie take your time we have plenty of time
and don't forget to check for your friends every girl to of ever disapeared from this school in simlpy resting in one of those"

Laura nodded as she took down the next urn, marked "Brittany." It looked like there was some lipstick on it like the urn had been kissed.
"Brittany? Wasn't that your girlfriend before we started going out? The one you told me you dumped to go out with me?"

"Yep she sure is and let me tell you she was simply a goopy and disgusting one in fact I think she was actually steaming when first let out"

She was surprised by how casual Zarya was describing the last act of dumping her girlfriend as nothing but a steaming pile of shit.

"But..do you miss her at all? I mean you two dated for a while? And now she's...just...a huge pile of shit....."

"Nope not at all she was actually quite mean. I had to make an exception to my rule of only willing girls. Besides she was in the way of us being together"

Laura smiled.

"Aww, that's really sweet. Well, I'm happy you like us being together too. I love it."

She placed the dead woman's remains back on the shelf, grabbing another.
"Wow, I didn't realize how many of our friends you had turned to shit. At this rate not many of us are going to ever graduate." Laura giggled.

"Why graduate when you can be my poop for all eternaty"

She also giggles

Laura blushes at the thought of being her girlfriend's poop.

"Haha. Well...I seem to be about the only girl who hasn't become your poop yet for all eternity. Since all your other crushes are here.
Maybe you just showed me all your dead girls in your collection to get me in the mood."

Laura winked giggling.

"Oh we aren't even close to all yet sweetie. After doing this for 3 years I've witness girls take all different kinds of poop"

"Yes, you do have several rows of urns here. You have been busy dumping all sorts of girls.
I can't believe how much shit you have here. You must have been dumping girls pretty regularly."

"Yep you'd be suprised how willing some girls are...So which one do you want next. In fact name a girl your friends with and i'll see if they have a urn"

Laura pulled out her phone. "Well...what about Angela White?"

She gets up walking to the shelf her bare feet making a pit pat sound as she walks on the ground retriving the urn
and returning with it carefully placing it in Laura's hands

"Here you go sweetie"

She says with a smile

She felt herself strangely curious and excited as her girlfriend handed her her dead friend into her hands.
A rush filled her as she slowly opened the urn and there was nothing but a lump of a pelvis, covered in shit at the top.
She moved it around as bones rattled around the urn. SHe felt a strange sense of exciement at the whole thing,
looking up at her girlfriend seeing how powerful her body is.

"What about Amy Smith?" Laura asks breathlessly.

She rushes back to the shelf to hand her over the urn feels lighter then the others and an audible sloushing sound is heard

"Amy came out differently then most to they day no other girl as come out like she did"

She couldn't believe how many of her friends had been turned into poop. It was all a rush. The urn that held Amy was huge.
At the very top was her full skull, with the eye sockets full of shit. It felt like half of Amy's skeletal system was inside the urn.
"Wow, she must have filled up a bathtub more than a toilet." Laura said an awe. "I can't believe you turned them all into poop."
Laura felt a little flush at all of this.

"She smiles retriving another one for her"

"This is the very first girl to ever become my poop sweetie we are gonna go through them all tonight"

Laura took the urn into her hands. "Who is she? The first girl you turned into poop?"

"Oh her name is Emma and keep in mind that the pile of poop hidden withen in this urn has been in there for 3 years

As Laura opened Emma's remains, the poop seemed to have almost petrified,
though the stale acid bleached bones still held their shape and color in spite of the fact that Emma had died inside of Zerya's ruthless body three years ago.
It looked like stale death in there, the worthless pile of nothingness.

She giggles

"So whenever a girl goes missing now you know to asked me to see there urn"

Laura blushes.

"Haha, well that's true! I had no idea how many girls you had dumped. You have so many urns. Your collection seem so big."

"It sure is and in case you were wondering the process of the body being turned into shit is entirely painless.
Of course some of here girls put up a real fight when try to squeeze them out of my ass. I remember the first ever skull I pushed out in face"

"Oh yes, I can imagine. It must take a while to squeeze out your crush's bones or your girlfriends skulls from your ass.
And then to squeeze out so many logs of shit into these urns. It must be quite a process to collect all these dead remains."

"One time there was a girl and she was entirely liquid just a bunch of red hair floating in the sea of poop"

"I suppose that gives your collection its unique character. After you digest and kill them, each girl becomes a unique collection of poop and remains."

"Yep one of them is a real stinker. The poop was greenish in picture steaming like crazy and even flies were swarming towards it"
"Last I check they were using her skull to make nest inside off"

"I suppose she won't mind."

Laura giggles.

"Now that you've reduced her to that."

After nearly 40 more minutes of looking in the urns and seeing that nearly everyone of her friends are rotting poop piles
they are now on the last 3 Zarya then hands her one of them

It is late in the evening now, as the two girlfriends continue sharing the intimae collection.

Laura looks at the urn and it is labeled "high school sweet heart < pile of poop"

"Seems like someone special."

"She was first actual girlfriend to become poop"

"Oh yes that's right. I remember you said all your girlfriends are your poop now."

"Go ahead and look where almost done anyway I'm sure your dying to see what the final urn has in store"

Laura opened the urn and saw what looked like a giant pile of smelly scat
with a ring covered in poop that had been placed in there after Zarya had dumped out her first girlfriend.
She couldn't be sure but it looked like the ring said "Forever Yours" on it.

Laura looked at Zarya, amazed she had turned such a special relationship into just a pile of poop now.

She then hands her the second of 3 smiling to herself

"One more after this one sweetie and then you'll of seen everyone in my collection"

Laura gave Zarya a kiss.

"Ok sweetie. "

It was labeled "Secret Admirer." Laura opened it up and there was bits of bone and blonde hair all over the places.
It looked like there was a crumpled up notebook paper covered in poop, some sort of love letter sent to Zarya of a girl admitting her huge crush on Zarya.

Laura blushed at that, that Zarya would turn such an admirer into her own poop.

"Yea that girl was madly in love with me and willingly to do anything for me. Even I was shocked at how fast she agreed to become my poop"

She smiles grabbing the very last urn off the shelf giving it to her

"Here we go sweetie Kisses her The last girl the final one"

Laura took the urn and held it in her hands. It felt a lot lighter than the other ones.

There was no label on this one, as Laura looked around the urn.

As she went to open it, she saw it was completely empty.

She looked at it some more growing a bit confused.

She then hands her a marker from her school bag handing it to her

"You care to do the honors sweetie?"

Laura took the marker a bit stunned as she watched her girlfriend.

"R, really? Does this mean what I really think? You want another girlfriend in your collection"

She felt a mixture of excitement. Thinking about all the dead girlfriends and crushes. Did Zarya really want to dump her like this?

She nods getting on her knees looking her in the eye

"Yes Laura may I have the honor of turning you into a pile of poop. May I have the honor of making this urn your new home"

Laura felt a wave of love and arousal for her girlfriend.

"You know, I must confess, after showing me all your girls, the thought of becoming your poop excites me...."

"I hope you know how crazy I am about you. I used to fantasize about us getting married someday.
But now I think I would have just become your poop on our honeymoon anyway."

Laura took the marker and wrote on the urn: "Laura, College Girlfriend, Pile of Poop"

She smiles in joy kissing her

"Remember Laura this is the end if you do this you will die are you absolutely sure about this?"

Laura felt her heart racing as the reality set in that her girlfriend was getting ready to kill her and turn her into poop.

"W, will you ever think of me? When you look at the pile of poop you make of me?"

"Of course as mentioned your my truth love you'll be the last girlfriend to ever me made into my poop your the perfect conclusion to my collection"

Laura blushed. "That's very sweet."

"I, I guess I am ready to become your poop and to be part of your collection. I love you Zarya."

"I love you to Laura. I want you to promise that you'll become the best pile of poop you possibly can"

She says as she opens her mouth pointing to it

"Climb in Laura"

Laura nodded feeling a rush of excitement and arousal and she placed her head inside her girlfriend's mouth preparing to become food and poop for her love.
She felt her head pushed to the back of Zarya's throat.

Zarya makes sure to give her a helping hand by pushing her into her mouth to get it done quicker

Laura's head slides down her throat, as her arms and hands now stick out of Zarya's mouth.
Laura doesn't resist as she lets her love's body take over hers, pushing her down towards Zarya's waiting stomach, where everything will end for Laura.

It's now only her feet sticking out as Zarya pushs her in and soon even those are pushed in as Laura is now in her stomach Zarya's belly now large and big

Laura tries to get comfortable as she is now in the dark hot confines of her lover's belly.
She is amazed that she has truly be eaten as she adjust to her new surroundings inside of a woman's stomach.

She pats her belly speaking to her lucklily they can still hear each other

"Well this is it sweety no turning back now...I'll miss you"

Laura put her hand against her girlfriend's stomach, about to be digested just as every girlfriend had been before her.

"I will miss you too. I hope I feel good sliding out of your ass later. And that I fill up your urn to the brim for you."

"I know you will I'll take your urn with me where ever i go. and don't worry the acids are ainless

After a while of sweet talk Zarya's belly grows silent and still.
Laura's last thoughts are how she only wishes she could see herself being pooped into her girlfriend's urn, her eternal resting place.

"Y-You still alive in there sweetie?"

she ask her girlfriend

The only response is some wet stomach gurgles as some digested remains begin to move around and get sucked into her intestines.
The hard solid feeling in her belly feeling softer and mushier.

She smiles getting the urn ready sitting her now bare ass over it as she awaits her next and final masterpiece

Zarya's colon feels quite full and a compacted mass after some time.
The digested remains of her girlfriend pushing their way through into a tight mass of shit and bones before impatiently creating a feeling against Zarya's ass.

"Well sweetie I guess this is our final goodbye I look forward to your new eternal form"

She says holding on to the rim of the urn tight as she starts to push

The first thick log of brown solid waste begins pressing against her anal walls,
the irregular sensation of a bone here and there tickling and pressing against her anus.

She smiles treating it like any other dump the foul waste landing in the urn making the plopping noise

After a few logs, she can feel a large round smooth object pressing against her anus, stretching it out as the mass of bones struggles to come out.

She cringes knowing this feeling all two well as she grunts trying to push it out having to apply some force even some tears forming

Her lover's skull slowly begins to push out, the two empty lifeless sockets staring down into the shit in the urn,
as the bleached skull dangles from her ass over the urn.

"I appracite how much you want to stay sweetie but nature calls"

She says the skull falling into the urn with a pop as the flow as filthy traffic continues no longer being blocked

A torrent of shit and bones, parts of a pelvis and collar bone, all begin to squeeze out after the blockage, filling the urn.

And some of the coils have hair mixed in them too.. And after a while a few more drops fall out followed by some farts until the stream of poop ceases

The urn is now full of lumps of hair, bones, and poop, the remains just barely fitting into the heavy urn.

She lifts it up examing wanting to take in every detail of her girlfriends corpse

There is plenty of remains to view, the brown smelly mixture softly coils around hard bone fragments,
her girlfriend reduced to a steaming pile of waste, their relationship now a pile of shit in an urn.

She smiles placing the lid on it putting all the urn's on the shelf and Laura's urn on the desk next to the bed

There Laura's life came to an end inside her girlfriend, and her new eternal form as a pile of waste from her girlfriend's ass was just beginning,
in the urn simply marked: "Laura, College Girlfriend, Pile of Poop."

15 years later Zarya is in her new house having finished school a while a while ago all the urn's on a shelf and Laura's urn in Zarya's in her lap
she stuck true to her word she never added to her collection since them or had another girlfriend.
And for good time sake she decides to open the urn for the first time in 15 years

There she sees the hardened and solidified remains of darkened poop merged into the floating bones and bobbling skull of her old college girlfriend,
who had willingly sacrified herself to become a pile of remains in Zarya's urn so many years earlier.

"Just as beautiful as before I miss you so much"

She says with a tear

"I wish you lived a bit longer we could of been turning girls into shit together"

The brown pile of dead waste silently looked back from inside the open grave of her college girlfriend, as the tear rolled into the urn and onto Laura's old skull.
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Re: Two collage girlfriends

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Definitely a hot RP, grammatical/spelling errors aside.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:48 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Definitely a hot RP, grammatical/spelling errors aside.

Thanks how should I change it (besides the spelling errors) has a story. If your suggesting to tone down the scat though then sorry but the only change I would make is to add more?
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:09 pm

The core of the story is fine, just needs spellcheck and grammar refining. Grammar is mainly sentence, verb and prose structure, not plot.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am

sweetladyamy wrote:The core of the story is fine, just needs spellcheck and grammar refining. Grammar is mainly sentence, verb and prose structure, not plot.

Can you help me with re arranging it so I can upload this?
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:06 pm

I would, but I don't have the capacity to handle it (I'm very sick right now).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:41 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I would, but I don't have the capacity to handle it (I'm very sick right now).

Ok got it maybe later
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!