Gold of fishy dragoness pt1

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Gold of fishy dragoness pt1

Postby saltman8 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:10 am

Hey there all! I've just started writing and here's my first story, actually a simple beginning of it :) It's based on olfactophilia and this particular story contains only some bad breath teasing, but be warned, later it's going to became a nasty, disgusting fulltour story with scat, vomit and any other digestive tract fluids you could imagine :) If you read, please, give me some feedback as it's my first story ever. Thanks a lot and have fun!

F/M, pre-vore, sea dragoness, human, bad breath teasing

Once upon a time there was a small village called Sunnyville, located by the Frozen Sea. The village was only sunny by the name, as a century before the climate changes had started increasing, and incoming years brought more and more snow, transforming once a sunny land into a frozen realm of ice.
Yeah, the global freezing was a real threat and people couldn't do anything about that but try to survive. They had to resign from cultivation in favor of hunting and fishing to put something on their plates - it was only possible to grow plants in some huge greenhouses, though they were expensive and hard to build, so there wasn't a lot of them around. Fruits and vegetables weren't as popular and affordable as before.
Anyway, the lowering temperatures and increasing demand for food didn't stop human expansion. In times of peace, people poured into the world and colonized it, multiplied like rabbits, founding new villages and towns.
However, the recent years became a little tougher. Snow blizzards and inhumane cold made it difficult to stay outside for longer periods, especially in the night time. At least people were wealthy enough to stay safe in their cosy homes and had enough wood to keep it warm not being worried about the future.

It was a quiet and peaceful, even not so cold afternoon in Sunnyville. People worked lazily on their daily chores and literally nobody expected anything extraordinary to happen. When they were about to pack their tools and get back homes, some bubbles started appearing on the surface of the nearby river. The number and size of sizzling bubbles increased, when finally a huge, teal snout with glowing, yellows eyes, reached out from the water raising high on its enormously long neck.
People finally noticed the giant creature, that turned to be a sea dragon - coming out from the water and slowly walking on all fours towards the village. Small groups of people gathered and just stood there watching and whispering to each other not really understanding the situation, but as the dragon came close enough, the panic broke out and the common folks were screaming and fleeing wherever they could.
The gargantuan creature was frightening indeed, though it didn't seem to be aggressive towards anybody. Well, at least before they started acting crazy and even formed a few small groups equipped with scythes and pitchforks to defeat the unsuspected enemy. Fortunately, a single, loud roar and the view of monstrous maw was enough for them to scamper off and don't show up again. The dragon sniffed once or twice and changed the direction, approaching the fishmonger's. At this point it was obvious, that the smell lured it with intention to fill it's huge, round, chubby belly gurgling softly from time to time. Then the dragon started acting to scare away remaining people - it torn off the roof and roared at the hidden customers as they ran for their lives. The shop was finally empty, so the dragon breached the wooden entrance wall and started its little feast upon all the fish located inside! Salmon and trout, bass and tuna. Sardines, anchovies, sprats and cod. Even such luxuries as shrimps, crabs, lobsters and octopuses. Everything that was in sight, the dragon greedily stuffed in its maw and chew carefully and tightly turning its content into shapeless, slimy mush with fishbones poking out from it, then swallowed, sending it down its long neck just like a giraffe. It seemed to be so hungry (or gluttonous) that ate every single fish in the room, scavenging the shelves and lockers, sometimes eating its meal along with other solid objects and pieces of wood.
After the heist was over and the belly overfilled with oceanic loot, the dragon smirked, let out a monstrous belch (everybody mistaken it with a furious roar and started screaming even louder and ran faster) and headed back to the river, to disappear as rapidly and suddenly as it appeared before.

Dwellers stayed in their hideouts for an hour longer. They were horrified of the view of dragon for the first time. Of course there were rumors about those mighty creatures, but it seemed to be so distant and so unbelievable that they treated it more like fairy tales.
Now they had a proof. A proof of existence and a great danger jeopardizing them all. But what could they do about that? They were just a bunch of poor, innocent townfolks trying to survive. Even if they formed a posse, they would have probably be defeated. They could inform the king, but he would rather laugh them off at the first place, and then send them home with nothing. If the attacks were more regular and on a bigger scale, then he would obviously react, but until then, the only thing that lasted was to hope the monster won't come back.
Peasants slowly recovered from that bold attack. They started rebuilding damages before the evening and slowly realized they were safe again. Obviously the most upset of them all was the fishmonger, who had just lost an entire shop, but after all he was a rich and well known member of society so there would be enough volunteers to rebuild his property in a few days. Instead of worrying about damages, he rushed inside right after the attack and started searching for something and got very, very furious when his lost was nowhere to be seen...

Later that day the teal beast, with its belly filled to the brim, found a river estuary and swam into the sea. After a short while, the dragon entered a sophisticated system of submerged caves and without any problems found its lair. It stayed underwater and decided to have a little (at most a few days) nap so it could, in silence and peace, turn everything stored in its stomach into a steaming hot, yellowish-brown, gross pile of something that once was food. Fortunately, it wouldn't emit any smell underwater.

A few hours later, when the sun almost disappeared below the horizon, a young, 6'5 feet tall man approached the dragon's lair. He was wearing a full, shiny armor made of fine steel, covering his muscular body and the face. He had a dagger strapped by his side, but didn't even try to reach it, not yet. He lit his way with a torch and delved further into the cold, dark tunnels.
The cave itself was quite big, in rotund shape. In the central part was a round pond, under direct light streaming from the small hole in the ceiling. There wasn't anything interesting around but animal and fish bones brought in by some kind of abomination.

The big man slowly approached the pond. He was trembling, though surely not due to the fear - it was just his armor that didn't give him sufficient cold resistance and the temperature was slowly decreasing due to the night time. He took a deep breath and shouted loudly

-Show yourself!-
It took a good while, but eventually some bubbles sizzled on the pond's surface. Just after that, a huge, teal, monstrous head pulled out from the water and didn't stop raising until it could look at the man from above. Yeah... It had a neck taller than his own height, and needless to say, he wasn't a small guy, though it didn't made him any difference. He just stood there and watched the monster, but his trembling body wrongly suggested he was scared as hell.

-Oh, how pathetic... They sent just a tiny, little warrior alone to defeat me! How foolish. Is your village too poor to send more men after me to eat? You're lucky that I'm already full because I would have to complain about that myself!- It mockingly teased the unexpected guest looking at him and licking its lips. Yes, it was quite odd, but the monster had a pair of very huge, plump, soft, green lips around the entrance to its mouth - the view was almost hypnotizing. It also had yellow, glowing eyes with black pupils and a green, mohawk-like mane going down the back of its neck.
-I didn't came here for revenge, dragon-
-Dragon...Ess- she smirked watching him standing there quietly. His helmet was on the head covering the face, but by the silence she could tell he was surprised. It explained everything and the feeling of victory and being in control brought her a lot of amusement.
-I beg your forgiveness, my lady- he said and bowed in a noble way. Now she opened her eyes wider as his manners surprised and impressed her at the same time. What a courageous gentleman paid her a visit! It would be a shame to end it right now. Firstly she wanted to play for a while with her new toy! He continued then:
- As I said a moment ago, I didn't came here to fight with you. I came here to make you an offer-

What else could happen that day? This miserable human must have lost his mind, but the show was too interesting. She laughed under her breath looking at him politely and said
-You want to deal with ME? And what do you have to offer, silly human? And what's more important, how are you going to be serious if you're trembling like that, you fearful creature?-
-It is not my fear, dragoness. It's just too cold out here and my only source of heat is getting thinner every second.- He said raising his torch.
-I don't care about that- she said as she realized he told the truth and didn't like the fact he wasn't scared at all, though it also intrigued her a bit more. It was definitely an uncommon guest in even more uncommon situation.
-You don't need to. Just hear me out, please.-
-I'm all ears. I've got some more place in my belly, but swallowing you may be deferred till you tell me your story, and of course how did you get here in the first place.-
-Oh, about that- the tough guy took his helmet off and dropped it carelessly as it clanked hitting the ground - I just walked in. There's a short, straight tunnel from the forest to this big cave.-
-WHAAAT?!- The dragoness yelled with a pissed off look on her face. Did this giant guy have just made a fool out of her?
-Yes, fortunately. I've been watching this cave system for a while and it seems that the underwater complex of tunnels is more sophisticated, but from this side it's very easy to approach.-
-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!- The teal dragoness was confused and felt something was very wrong. His overconfidence, peace, stock of information and mystery started making her nervous and uncomfortable.
-I'm Boltar, at your service- apparently he didn't hesitate teasing her as she tried to tease him.
-I didn't ask about that and you know it. I'm Amelia anyway- She said with an annoyed wince on her face.
-Amelia? Doesn't sound like a name for a dragoness-
-You shouldn't be discussing which name is and which name isn't for a dragoness, when your own name is so stupid and doesn't sound like anything. Now cut to the cheese, you're slowly running out of time and I'm already feeling you in my belly, that must be a sign.-
-As you wish. I saw you coming out the river waters and plundering that peaceful village. I also noticed that your main target was the wealthy, old fishmonger's store located by the fountain, at the local market. That's why I'm here. The shop belongs to a rich and influential businessman called Bob, who's actually a mastermind of a criminal group.
-So?- She asked with a bored look
-I'm getting to that. I'm tracking him for a good while. It's a quiet and safe village so he used fishmonger's place for money laundering and he had a box of gold coins in that store. One single coin was enough to buy a village like that.
-And what does it have common with me?- She asked running out of patience. Human things wasn't really something that could keep her attention.
-You were there. And after your unexpected visit, the box was gone. I watched the store, nobody else entered and the old Bob couldn't find his money. I suspect a few possibilities, but the most reasonable one is that...- He looked at her trying to make as serious face as possible -that you, devouring as much food as possible, didn't pay enough attention to what you're eating and just swallowed it.-
She just laughed. It was a long, heartily, honest laugh. After that she looked at him and said politely
-Yeah, that's so possible! Old Bob must have been be devastated.-
-Oh, he is, indeed. He's crying like a kid, but nobody knows why. After all, he could easily afford loosing that shop, but not the coins.-
-So are you one of his goons if you're trying to put your hands on that money? Maybe family?- She asked provocatively, trying to understand his motives at first.
-Nooo, of course not. I'm... Working for myself and my own good.-
-That's impressive! Good for you. But unfortunately, I'm afraid it's all gone. I'm sorry mister, my stomach is a one way trip. I doubt that anybody could ever see that gold again, buy a village with it or anything else you people usually do.-
-Well, that's not true. I know something about dragons' habits and their digestive processes. They're longer, much, much more disgusting, violent, but even though you're not able to digest gold-

She snorted and lowered her head to his level, so she could glare into his eyes. Her own were big, yellow, glowing thin light, filled with excitement and lust, while his eyes were much smaller, green, looking peacefully but toughly, with a huge dose of confidence and self-control. He was a man who knew exactly what he came for and probably has seen a lot already.
She bared her sharp, yellow teeth dripping with huge amounts of sticky saliva and said
-Oooooh- the gust of rotten, fishy breath shot out of her mouth, and aimed straight at his face, washing over it and making him suffer those cursed aromas. He winced a little, wanted to gag, but as a stonewall figure he wanted to be considered as, he wasn't allowed to let her think that he's weak. Unfortunately she noticed that and felt delightful being able to assault and overwhelm him with her natural flavors.
-So we've got a dragon expert out here, how lovely!- Her head started slowly moving around, reaching out on the long neck, to watch him from every angle, while he stood there unflinchingly -If you know us so well, why did you came here after all? You must be aware of the fate you've sealed. It's not wise to interrupt dragons- she snapped her huge maw right by his ear, splashing tiny drops of nasty spit around.
-I came here to get the gold, dragoness. I'm prepared to retrieve it from one or another end, but I'm not going to leave it.-
-Oh... Ooooouh...- The dragoness blushed a little, but tried to hide her emotions as fast as possible, just too many lewd thoughts appeared in her mind at once. In a blink of an eye she was grinning again and even chuckling a bit -How naughty, how intriguing! That would be so blisssssful, I must admit... You're a little, depraved pervert, aren't you, Boltar? Did you came here for gold, or for me, knight?- She teasingly blinked a few times in an alluring way and sent him a smooch in the air.
-I did not. You're aware of that. I'm only interested in those coins and their market value.-
-Though they do not belong to you. They belonged to Bob, and we don't actually know how did he acquired it. But now they're MINE. Even though they're inside of me -She grinned and smiled ominously at him -I'm a dragoness after all. Don't you remember? I like baubles-
-All those myths about dragons' hoards are fake. I know that. I know a lot about your kind. You don't value gold and you don't collect any goods. You don't need treasures, even to lure trespassers, much more you value peace and silence.-
-Yeah, an EXCELENT dragon's expert. So do you really think I just give it back? From pure kindness?- She winced at his words and sneaky calculations. It was tougher to break him than anybody could expect.
-Of course not. I'm offering you fair share, my lady. I'll buy you plenty of your beloved fish, everything you want. And I'm sure you want it the most-
-That's true, indeed. You definitely know how to set a dragoness' heart on fire. But a fair share?- She smirked and looked at him indulgently. Even his negotiations were so bold -As you said, one coin is a village. A fair share from that would be an entire ocean of fish. Are you going to give me that much? Of course considering I let you out, but I definitely won’t.-
-No.- He answered laconically
-So tell me, even if you brought me an entire ocean of fish... Why shouldn't I just eat you instead and then keep the whole share of gold to buy it myself?-
-Because you're a dragon. Ess. People would scream and run at the sight of you, even if you started tossing that gold around. And due to our expansion and harsh temperatures, there's less and less fish in the waters. It's not enough for you. You came out forced by hunger. Those folks, as they said, have never seen you before. Maybe on the ocean, sometimes, a distant sight of a huge creature, but never so close. And never attacking. It was your first visit, but you can't live like that. You can't attack people. Even if you don't hurt them, cause I noticed you didn't hurt anybody at all, you can't wreck their houses and steal their food forever.
-Why is that?- She asked getting a little nervous as another part of her mask of "mighty, terrible, frightening and cruel monster" fell off just like that. -Who is going to stop me? You? Or those puny bumpkins armed with pitchforks smeared with muck? I'm a dragoness! Even if they brought heavy knights, they won't ever be able to pierce my scales!-
-Not peasants. Not even knights and mercenaries, but if you continue this operation, the king will finally notice you and bring proper troops. Thousands of well-equipped men and that's only to support real executioners and skilled mages. You won't stand a chance.-
-Of course I will. They could never pierce my scales- She snorted and repeated, more and more annoyed, as those words weren't just too accurate, but also painfully true, making the image of her person weak and hounded. Boltar was clearly winning and actually in control, which she loved so much. Now it was taken away from her.
-It might be hard. It might be even unbreakable, but there are some virtuosos with killing techniques of which existence I'm not even aware. And sorry to say, again, your chances of survival are zero. So it seems...- He smirked spitefully -That you actually need me much more than I need that gold.-
-No, that's not true-
-Yes, it is-
-No, I don't-
-Yes, you do-
-Uh, uh- she hummed shaking her head in disagreement. She was about to burst as it was her last line of defence
-Uh, huh- he replied looking at her and nodding.
-Uh, uh-
-Uh, huh-
-Uh, uuuuuh-
-Uh, huh-
-UH, UH!-
-Uh, huh-

She lost her nerves. Who does he think he was? He just came to her house, insulted her subconsciously and pretended to know everything about everyone! It was rude, inappropriate and... And what's the worst, she felt overwhelmed by that and... A little ridiculed! Her huge head rapidly shoot up his direction and stopped right before him, almost ramming his huge, but in this battle, standing no chance body, and opened her maw wide, roaring at him powerfully

-RRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR!-

The sound reminded of Godzilla. Rounds of sharp, yellow, unbrushed teeth showed up, guarding the entrance to that atrocious landfill of her fishy stomach. This time the stench was much more intense, almost unbearable, and the small pieces of rotting seafood and very sticky strands of spit and mucus flew in the air and stuck to everything on its path - in this case - Boltar's face and hair. In texture, it was just like glue. Obviously wasn't as strong or anything, but sticky just like that, reminding frog's or chameleon's tongue. If you smeared it on your fingers, you wouldn't be able to get rid of it for a good while, just like in case of resin. It stuck to everything touching it, coating in dense layer, though didn't stick to dragoness' fleshy maw, making it easy to swallow things down, but sticking chewed food together.
Boltar stood there, unshaken and adamant, knowing deep inside, that she's just trying to demonstrate her power and anger. To show that she’s not so helpless. He wanted to gag more and more as the aromas torturing his poor nostrils burnt his senses more powerfully, than a fiery breath of fire dragoness, however, the heat, the great warmth of the repulsive air from her fishy innards, was quite enjoyable and actually gave him some strength as he wasn't freezing that much. He couldn't break at this point, though knowing he was safe, there was no risk. Everything he pictured her in their conversation was true and he knew that dragons were not stupid. Arrogant (just like him), narcistic and very proud, but not stupid. She was aware that their little deal was the only option for survival, just... Didn't accepted it yet.

-Are you done yet?- He said trying to wipe off that nasty, foamy pieces of sludge from his face... Nope, only smeared it more -It wasn't necessary-
-FINE!- she said defeated, with an outrageous look on her face. -We'll do that and split the money.- After a while an evil smirk appeared on her face -But we're going to do it as I please-

Boltar sighed but agreed. He didn't know what kind of cruel, humiliating, exhausting way she was preparing just for him, but it was her only way for revenge. If she had to follow his plan, at least she could make it as uncomfortable as possible, drawing as much amusement for herself as she could. Her feeling of power and control, both lost just a moment ago, were at her fingertips again. It was going to be a long and interesting night...
Last edited by saltman8 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltman8
New to the forum

Re: Gold of fishy dragoness pt1

Postby bigboy1992 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:34 am

Nice story so far. How many parts do you have planned? If Bob going to send his people out to kill the dragon?
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby saltman8 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:49 am

bigboy1992 wrote:Nice story so far. How many parts do you have planned? If Bob going to send his people out to kill the dragon?

Hey there, thanks for your comment! Well, I'm planning one or two more parts (planned to make entire story in one part though it happened to be quite... Too long and I split it) and I've got an initial idea for at least 2 more stories with this lovely duo. As a little spoiler - one involving a mermaid and one involving Boltar hiding in the stomach of his friend as in the only safe place left ;)

Oh... Didn't really think of Bob and his reinforcements but that's an interesting idea! The only thing is, she shouldn't be solving the problem by swallowing them all and digesting in her awful, smelly stomach as this place would lose its entire erotic appeal (at least for me!) and well, sitting there afterwards would also be very... Unsatisfying and odd. So far she devoured A LOT of living things, but mostly animals. Never killed or harmed a human being... So far :P

If you guys have any other ideas to use in this or another scene, feel free to suggest!
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby Straxacore » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:49 am

Its a very good story. I can't wait to see more. ^_^ Although I think a couple times you put pound instead of pond I think.
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby saltman8 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Straxacore wrote:Its a very good story. I can't wait to see more. ^_^ Although I think a couple times you put pound instead of pond I think.

Thank you very much and damn, you're right! I completely forgot that this word is spelled differently :D I'm sorry, English is not my primary language, but thank you very much for noticing and informing me ;)
I'm not sure when the next part is coming, but it's going to be MUCH dirtier, nastier and uncomfortable for one of our protagonists, so I won't recommend it to people with weak stomachs >:3
saltman8
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!