"Mama's Sucker" a story i wrote 20 years ago

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

"Mama's Sucker" a story i wrote 20 years ago

Postby ziggyfreud » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:41 pm

Mama's Sucker!
By Ziggy

There was once a boy named Jimmy who was adopted as an infant into the Carter

family. The Carters where a loving family of four. There was Fred Carter, a

shoe-salesman and Betty Carter, a home-maker with two beautfull daughters, Sarah

and Kelly. Sarah was 5 when Jimmy was adopted and Kelly was 3. Indeed the

Carters were truely a good family....or at least so it seemed on the ourside.

For despite their outside appearances, there where many dark secrets that where

hidden by the Carters. For all of the females in Betty's family had been endued

with the power to not only shrink whatever they wanted to whatever size, but

also to change its form. Betty, through teaching was taught never to use the

power in any circumstance from a child up and set out to do the same with her

daughters Sarah and Kelly. But when the Carters decided to adopt Jimmy Betty's

attention as often times averted from her daughters in taking care of her new

son. As time passed there was a growing sense of animosity and jealousy that

developed between the two sisters and their younger step-brother that created in

them a vindictive streak. As these powers developed within Sarah and Kelly and

they both learned better how t controll them they started testing their new

found powers on various living things. 13 yrs after jimmy's adoption on his

britday, he was given a puppy by his mother. but jealous of his gift his two

sisters decided to play a cruel trick on jimmy and when Jimmy wasnt looking they

shrunk his puppt to a tiny size and turned it into a chocolate. When Jimmy came

back looking for his dog, it was no where to be found. Jimmy rushed in a panic

outside to find his dog but it was to no avail. finally by about midnight that

night Jimmy had given up the search and considered the dog officially lost.

Betty, feeling sad for her son's loss sat near him to comfort him. Then Jimmy's

cruel sisters poured jimmy's chocolate dog into a small tray of chocolates and

in a false gesture of consilation offered jimmy some candy. As jimmy reached his

hand into the bowl of candy his dog yelped out with all its might but could not

be heard. jimmy, grasping a peice of chocolate next to his puppy stuffed it in

his mouth and sucked on it untill it melted enough to chew it. When Betty

perceived that a dog chocolate was in the bowl she decided to eat it before

Jimmy saw it and was reminded of his lost dog. And so reaching into the bowl the

dog looked up in fright as a giant hand decended upon him growing larger and

larger and finally grapsing itself around it. Jimmy's dog cried in terror, but

its yelps amounted to nothing. Finally it's world was engulfed by a hot, moist,

and foul darkness that shut around him. The dog barked and striggled, but could

not move as Betty's wet toungue slithered over and over it peeling layer after

layer off the dog's chocolaty frame untill finally he was reduced to nothing

more than a slick coacoa blob that was eventually swallowed and delivered into

the depths of Jimmy's mother's belly to be dissolved. jimmy sister's then left

the room and with much excitment laughed together at the torment they had caused

their brother....and his dog.

Although, Jimmy's sister;s had considered it at times, they could never bring

themselves to actualy doing something like that to their own step-brother

despite how badly the wanted to get rid of him. But this would soon change when

, in a freak accident Fred...their father began cheating on Betty with another

woman. This so infuriated Betty that, in a fit of rage, she shrunk ol' cheatin'

Fred and decided to teach him a lesson, all in front of Sarah and Kelly. When

she had shrunk Fred to the size of a walnut she removed her smelly loafers and

lowered him into the rank depths of her shoe. She then covered her foot over the

shoe and reminded Fred that he should know his place. When she looked up and saw

her two daughter's watching her she stopped, realizing what she was doing and

ordered the girls to leave. She then removed her foot from the shoe and brought

Fred back to normal size. Once there Fred went into the shower without saying a

word and straight back to bed. He had learned his place. However, in doing what

she did Betty was not a complete succes, for Sarah and Kelly had watched the

whole thing and their minds where now set....they were going to get rid of Jimmy

once and for all.

The next day they called jimmy into their room where they imediatly shrunk him.

Then, with a cruel smile Sarah looked down on her brother and explained to him

what had heppened to his dog. Then Kelly contiued telling him that he would end

up in the same place. Taking him in her hand Sarah went in search for herr

mother with Kelly laughing behind. Finally, they found Betty sitting in her

lounge chair and sucking on her hard candies. Sarah, looking at Kelly grinned at

one another and with a twinkle of the nose Jimmy became a piece of strawberry

flavoured hard candy. Sarah, unbenknownst to her mother dropped Jimmy screaming

and yelling into their mother's bowl of candy. Then the two sisters sat around

their mother and asked if they could have some candy.

"Sure, take what you want but dont eat it all because that's my favorite candy

and I like sucking on them while I read." Betty aswered

"So do Kelly and I mom" Sarah said.

"yeah, i especially like the strawberry flavoured ones" Kelly floowed.

"Now, you cant have those...there my favorites" Betty groaned.

Then Jimmy from the bowl watched as his mother reached down into the bowl to pul

out a piece of candy. Jimmy looked up and cried out as he watched his mother's

huge hand decend upon him growing larger and larger until it blocked out all

light. Jimmy then felt a pressure around his waist as his mother picked him up.

and with a rush of wind lifted him to her mouth. jimmy screamed out to his

mother..."MOM DONT EAT ME! PLEASE! MOM!!!! NOOO!" jimmy struggled, but was stiff

and couldnt move, his pleas were left unheard as he stared helpless into his

very own mother's face. All seems to go into slowmotion as Jimmy watched his

mother parted her wet sticky lips and released a foul- smelling hot waft of

breather over his poor helpless little frame. Then with quick bursts of hot

fetid air Betty spoke.."Hey this one looks like a little person....look girls"

pointing the candied Jimmy to his evil sisters, unknowing that what she was

about to eat was her very own son. ^The girls laughed and giggled as they

watched frightened little Jimmy stiff between the hands of his mother. Then

jokingly Betty drew Jimmy near her face and said, "mmm mm mm, now your the kinda

man I have been waiting for all my life....short....sweet...and good to eat."

She then slowly and with the intentions of seeming sensual drew Jimmy closer to

her lips. Jimmy cried out..."MOM NO DONT ITS ME....MOM WAIT NOOOOO!!!

As she held her Jimmy in front of her lips she slipped her tongue in between

them and weted them down then puckered up for a kiss. Still thinking that Jimmy

was a piece of candy in the shape of a man Betty cooed "pucker up big boy...get

ready for your big kiss".

She then pressed jimmy's body against her, warm, moistened lips. Jimmy was

suddenly overwhelmed by the fleshy lips of his mother as he sank deep into them

like one would into a waterbed. The experience was intensified by the foul odour

of Betty's rancid breath and fetisd saliva that began to cover poor little

Jimmy. Finally his mother opened her mouth and there before Jimmy was the dark

depths of the inside of his mother's mouth. A hot surge of stink engulfed litle

Jimmy as he cried out in desperate pleas for his mother to spare him. But alas,

his screams were futile, for no matter how hard he yelled, his voice was

inaubible to his mother.

Jimmy cried in terror "MOM.....PLEASE.......DONT EAT ME.....DONT EAT ME......NOOOOOOOOO!"

As he souted his mother delivered her son into the depths of her foul mouth and

rested Jimmy onto her toungue. the smell was unbarable for little Jimmy, and the

humid heat was intense. Jimmy tried to make some eort of movement to get his

mother's attetnion but was forced up aainst the roof of her mouth were she

slithered her tobgue over and over against his body. Although stiff and

incapable of any serious movement jimmy still could feel every touch that

embraced him and his mother's prodding tongue contiually slimed across his

pleasure forcing him to become even stiffer. Betty rythmically glided her wet

slimey tongue over her son forcing him into spasms. jimmy in one last attempt to

free himself cried out to his mother weak from the fondling and the heat and

odour...."mom......dont eat me.....dont...eat......" and covered in a thick

layer of mucour Betty swallowed her son. weak and forlorn jimmy did not struggle

as he slid down her esophagus and soon the foul odour did not bother him as he

was slowly suffocated in her tube and dropped....lifeless into her seething

belly where she digested he own adopted son.

That night Betty was frantic looking for Jimmy, she went to the police station

to file a missing persons report. But nothing ever came up of poor little jimmy.

Betty, went to her grave never knowing that all the while she looked for her

son...he was within her and did noy part with him indefinatly until she flushed

his processed body down the toilette never to be heard or seen from again.

the gruesome end....

Ziggy Freud
ziggyfreud
New to the forum

Re: "Mama's Sucker" a story i wrote 20 years ago

Postby RealZikik » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 pm

That takes me back. I remember reading this several years ago.
RealZikik
Participator

In Shoe Diaries by Ziggy

Postby ziggyfreud » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:18 pm

This was one of the first stories i wrote over 20 years ago when I was still in my teens. I imagined a mother that looked like the mother from Home Alone. I got the title from the Showtime series that was playing, "Red Shoe Diaries". At this time the giantess stories/art/materials were scarce on the internet so much of the ideas were organic to my own fantasies. One of my first mother fantasies was of the stereotypical 1950's mom. I had a huge incest/giantess fantasy for Lucille Ball. I never actually fantasized about my own mother, but often imagined an idealized version of a 1950's or 1980's/90's mom.

Anyways, I realize this story is heavy on the foot fetish, but there are a lot of vore-like scenes involving a tiny victim being sucked on while clinging to a toe...etc. The stories are long...apologies for that. I would set up the most realistic possible scenarios in my head based on my fantasy.

To be honest, I have written 1000's of pages of material with a variety of stories. A lot of my latest stories are more coherent and better written, but they are also more personal and involve the input of other women in my life (i.e. previous girlfriends and my wife). So there is an element of surprise that I cannot control. I really like that about many of the stories. Although I try to lead my wife down a specific path, I leave the answers up to her and let her influence where the story goes. That is very arousing for me.

Anyways, here are some of my earliest stories. Please be warned that they include some sexual fantasies that are not appropriate for younger viewers and/or may by off-putting to some.

This story focuses on the following themes:

Foot fetish (focused on forced foot smelling...giantess style)
Light Soft Vore (focused primarily on sucking and licking with an emphasis on the smell of the giantess' saliva and breath....no swallowing).
Incest fetish (the giantess is the boy's mother)
Age-play (the victim is underage....actually around my age when I wrote the story..)
Reverse Rape (the make victim is sexually stimulated by women...primarily his mother and sister and sister's friends)

In-Shoe Diaries

It all began in September of 94. Timothy Schmetzelheimer, the son of a single mother and youngest of two sisters, moved into a new home in San Diego, California. Timmothy was not thrilled about moving to California..I mean who in their right mind is? But his mother was forced to relocate in order to keep her job. On the other hand, his sisters Elizabeth -18- and Alison -20- were actually looking forward to moving to the sunshine state - yuck!. Timothy was about 16 by now. He was of average stature being not too short not too tall. He was dark haired and becoming more and more handsome. As puberty started kicking in, he grew larger and larger. his muscles bagan to take shape, his voice was deepening, and his overall chemistry was changing from that of a child to that of an adult. What a time it was for Timothy! He was young and alive and coming out..in more ways than one. Timmothy was an A student, a dreamer and was already making plans for graduation. His future was ahead of him, and what a bright future it all seemed. But, unbeknownst to himself, things were about to change in Timothy's life, and his fate was soon to be sealed in the deepest and most secret parts of his mind. For as long as Timothy could remember he had always had a fetish for women's feet. He would look at them in magazines and when the former were not available he would draw pictures of them and imagine touching them with his face and smelling them. Although Timothy knew nothing of fetishism or even the origins of his strange desire, he continued to pursue his fantasies ni his mind day in and day out. As Timothy started in his new school he became even more withdrawn and intraverted. Everytime he would see a female's foot his mind would wonder and he would lose track of all time and space. Timmy was definately an extremely bright, if not unusual boy. Nonetheless, his A average slipped to hardly a D as he wasted away, slipping more and more in his thoughts and seemingly losing control of his mind. Concerned about Timmy's incessant day dreaming, teacher, Ms San Marco, called a meeting with his mother. Poor Timmy's mother was not sure what to make of it. Sure, he had an imagination, he always had, but it had never interferred in his work. Ms. San Marco suggested to Timmy's mother to assign him a mentor to speak with him and allow him an outlet with which to vent any hidden anxiety. His mentor would meet with him 3 times a week during his P.E. class and would allow Timmy the chance to form a relationship in a non-threatening atmosphere. And so, in the company of Ms. San Marco and his mother, Timmy's fate was to be sealed next week starting Monday. that weekend Timothy's mother explained to him that he will be meeting with a mentor three times a week during his gym class. Not being much of an athlete Timmy had little objection, his only concern was however, that it made him feel as though he were handicapped in some way. Assuring him of the harmelesness of such counsel, Timmy's mother set his worries to rest. The following Monday Timmy was awoken around 6:30, his usual time, ate his breakfast and head out side to the bus stop. On his way out his mother reminded him that he would be meeting with his new mentor during his gym class and not to forget. "Yeah I know whatever" Timmy answered, and rushed out the door. While on the bus tImmy was contemplating what it was he would say to the mentor. He never was a good conversationalist and so would often make plans about what he could possibly discuss beforehand. While contemplating Timmy realized that his mentor may ask him about what draws his attention away from his studies. Full knowing the answer to such a question would be inappropriate to anounce publicly, Timmy quickly thought up false reason. He would just tell them he dreamed about being a fireman or something..."Yeah, that oughta work" he thought to himself. that day during his 3rd period P.E. class Timothy, forgetting his scheduled appointment with his mentor siuted up as usuall wearing those scanty black polyester gymn shorts and the itchy grey t-shirt. As he walked out to paricipate in whatever b.s. sport the coach had planned for the day he was called out of que and told to report to the office. Timmy's mind began to race as he tried to imagine what it could be for, but on his way to there he realized that he was supposed to go to meet with his new mentor. Timmy took a sigh of relief as he realized that he was actually not in trouble. As he entered the office he noticed a very fine looking woman who seemed, to him, to be somewhere between the ages of 30 and 40. She was typically anglo with long wavy blonde hair with shortened bangs. Her skin tone was somewhat darkened but not to the point of looking like a dried up peice fo toast, more like a bagel. Her features were not so sharp, her nose was little big, and her eyes rather roundish. But she maintained considerable beauty, however unrefined it might seem. She was wearing a white blouse and a red knee-length skirt. Of even more consequence to Timmy though was the fact that she was wearing black stockings encased by a fashionable pair of black pumps at her feet. Timothy eyed this females feet until she stood up and introdueced herself to him. "Timmy?" she asked. "Huh...what!?" Timmy rpelied, startled at being caught during his intense observation. "Timmy, my name is Gail Smith, I am your mentor." "huh..oh..hi I'm Timmy it's a pleasure", Timmy said. "Well, the feeling is mutual...I am glad we have this oppurtunity to talk together, I hope much will come of it." cooed Gail. With that Gail led Timmy down the hall into a small private office room were they can be left to speak in private. The room was not much larger than a closet, but they had still managed to somehow fit a desk into it. Around the desk there were two school chairs situated across from one another. As they both sat down and made themselves comfortable Gail began a series of preliminary questions to break the ice. All the while she dangled her pumps from her black stockinged foot as she sat with her legs crossed. Ouch!, this caused Timmy to lose track of the conversation and slip into daze. The song Purple haze started ringing in his mind as he eyed Gail's feet. His vision got blurred as his thoughts raced with images of her foot coming down on his face and the smell overtaking him. He also imagined being the size of a fly and getting caught inside of her pump as her hot, moist, and smelly foot was inserted in and out. Although he did try to answer her questions as best he could he just couldnt focus on anything but Gail's feet. Then Gail raised her voice a bit.."Timothy! Are you with me?" "huh..yeah..I'm sorry" Timmy said as he frantically searched for an excuse, "I am just tired thats all." Gail, noticing his wandering eye took note and said, "I understand, we all get tired sometimes." She then moved a bit closer to Timmy to test his resolve until her foot was nearly touching his leg. she continued her conversation casually as she began to dangle her pump even more vehemently this time. She then slipped her feet out of her pumps and, knowing that her feet smelled a bit strong rested them on the desk next to Timmy. Timmy, catching a faint wiff of her pungent odour, attempted to turn his head as casually as possible toward her feet in order to get a better one. As he did , Gail began to move her feet off the desk and said "I'm sorry do my feet bother you, I hope they dont smell.." she devilishly smiled and wiggled her toes..."It's so comfortable to rest my tired feet up here, they dont bother you do they?" Timmy quickly responded, "Of course not, I dont mind." Gail then smiled and wiggled her toes. "So what is it that you think about when you day dream?" Gail asked. Without thinking Timmy said "feet"...doh! Timmy turned red immediatly, "I mean ..meat..I like lots of meat..I cant wait to get home and eat meat...I like red meat, chicjen meat, even horse meat and sometimes......" Gail interrupted "It's ok...you like feet...I heard you loud and clear along time ago." Just then Timmy's erection was exposed as it portuded out of his tight black gymn shorts. He tried to cover it with his shirt and crossed his legs but it was no use. Gail, having noticed this said.."It's ok, I know what where dealing with here and it is nothing that a little behaviour modification cant handle." With that she asked Timmy to stand up, but Timmy was too embarrased to stand up on account of his buldging erection and refused. Gail then said, "Ok you have a choice...smell my feet or stand up", Timmy began to sweat as he was being forced to expose himself in one of two ways. If he smelled her feet he would be exposing his foot fetish, if he stood up he would be exposing his erection, which could be inferred that it came from his fetish for feet..so either wayTimmy was screwed. Chosing the better of the two, Timmy refused to stand up and Gail then moved her feet from the table and towards his face. She smiled all the while, gazing deep into Timothy's eyes and pulling out his fetish as if it she were plucking a root from the ground. As her toes moved in to his face Timmy could smell the strong musty odour of her feet. They were in one sense raunchy and repulsive but in another they seemed to be completely arousing. Nonetheless Timmy turned away his head in seeming disgust but was immedietly pursued by Gail's smelly feet. She laughed and gigled at Timmy's plight and told him if he didnt stand he would have to keep smelling her feet. Timmy could not contain his embarrasment, he almost cried knowing that his deepest darkest fantasies were being exposed. On the other hand they werre also being realized as Timothy was actually for the first time able to smell a woman's feet. Needless to say Timmy's young erection was throbbing full force. Timmy decided that instead of exposing his erection..which would be indecent, he would continue to smell her feet and pretend to not like it. Gail then removed her feet from his face and said...ok I have tortured you enough with my stinky feet and then put her pumps back on her feet. As she did this Tommy contiued to stare as she slipped each one of her stockinged feet into the pumps. Gail, then said.."ok We are going to have to begin this behaviour modification as soon as possible." She then pulled out a small bottle of pills. The cover was blank and there was no label on the front to indicate what it was. she then took a tiny pill about the size of a celery seed and told Timmy to swallow it. Timmypicked it up out of her hand and swallowed it, then he asked what it was. Then Gail said...let's wait 5 minutes for it to be effective. After the 5 minutes was over Timmy still felt perfectly normal. "ok now what? I dont feel anything?" Gail said, "you dont have to, not until I do this.." With that Gail licked her thumb and foerefinger and leaned forward and wiped her wet fingers on Timmy's nostrils "Grooss!!" Timmy yelled as he puled away,"what did you do tha........" Then Timmy began to feel dizzy and disoriented, as if her were fallling. he suddenly felt a heavy weight upon him as if piles and piles of heavy thick cloth were being piled atop him. finally Timmy found himself lying against the cold hard floor and was covered by a thick cloth of some sort. Everything, seemed as though it could have been real until Timmy realized that his bare bumm was touching the cold floor. The piles of cloth on top of him began to shift and move and then a cold draft flowed over him as he saw the what seemed to be a giant pair of black gym shorts ascending upward. As the shorts exposed him to the light, Timy looked up and saw a sight that chilled him to his bones. It was Gail's face looking down on him. He then looked straight ahead and saw her stockinged feet in her black pumps and looked back up her mile- high legs and towards her face again. "You are now only three centimeters high, give or take a few millimeters." Gail roared from up high. Timmy realizing his height yelled up at her in fright but Gail could not make out what he was saying nor did she think it important. She then bellowed down to him and said, "This is your behaviour modification, now anytime someone feels the need to shrink all they need do is lick their fingers and wipe your nostrils and you will shrink. You will remain a tiny littly boy so long as you dont smell the feet of women for at least 15-30 minutes. But as long as you smell female feet you will stay small." Timmy began to shiver, being totally naked and exposed and Gail noticing said... "Ok here let me warm you up." With that she slipped off both of her shoes and hovered her right foot over tiny Tim. The musty, somewhat cheesy smell was not particularly pleasant and was considerably stronger than before, even as it only hovered above him. Then her foot descended upon Tiimy. Scarred Timmy tried to run but was so small that he was not able to get far enough away before Gail's foot nudged him in the back and knocked him forward. "Now if you dont want to get hurt you need to stay still Timmy" Gail ordered Afraid Timmy stopped and stood before her, unwillingly erect. Gail then caught Timmy between her left and right foot and sandwiched him. she then grabbed timmy's head in between her toes with her right foot and grabbed the rest of him with the toes on her left foot, Timmy could now only smell the rancid stink from Gail's feet and feel the rough hose caress his body and rub up against his sensitive cock. Timmy struggled a bit but Gail would only tighten her grip on him. She fondled poor Tim for over5 mins. and then released him. "Ok now lay flat on your back while I explain what will happen to you." Gail again ordered. Timmy obeyed, but was shivering partly from the cold breeze he was now exposed to again but mostly out of nervousness. Then Gail lowered her rancid foot down upon Timmy and covered his whole frame with her toes alone. She then squeezed and manipulated Tim to fit into her crevices horizontally and left him to soak in her foot sweat. She then began to explain to him... "Ok heres the deal Timmy. Everytime you misbehave or day dream you will be consequently shrunk and forced to smell a woman's feet, I have already spoken to your step- mother about this and she agrees and assured me that your step-sisters will be more than happy to help. Also, I have spoken with all of your teachers and the principal Mrs. Broomhilda, and they have all assured me that if you misbehave they will punish you in this way and may even employ the assisitance of other female students. Now one last thing....Becasue clothes dont shrink, only you do, you will be naked everytime. In the event that you should be at the feet of woman you should suggest that they wrap your body in toilette paper or something to protect your privates from being fondled as it has often occurred that little boys like you have been unwillingly forced into ejaculation at the feet of their punishers." With that Gail liften up her foot from Timy leaving him hot, disheaveled and wet with the stench of her feet. Timmy just lie there, fully erect, scarred and began to contemplate what might come of this. Images of his step-sisters playing foot torture games with him just for fun seemed unbearable and then it seemed even worse to imagine his own step-mother doing such a thing. Sure they were only step-family, but he had lived with his siblings as siblings for well over ten years and he had lived with his step- mother as a step-mother for the same time. It just didnt seem right. Gail then said, "Well this concludes our first meeting, there will be plenty more too come. But dont' worry there is good news. In order to catch up on this whole new system you have been given the day off today and tomorrow to get used to it. Your step- mother was'nt able to pick you up today but your older step- sister Alicia is here to pick you up, I suggested that she wear yuou homein her shoe to give you a feel for it, but not to be too tough on you today as its your first day." Gail then reached down towards Tiny Tim and with her gigantic thumb and forefinger grabbed Timmy and lifted him up. After placing him in the palm of her hand she began to walk out of the room collecting Timmy's clothes in her other arm. As they entered the main office Timmy noticed his Sister Alicia sitting in the chair waiting. When she saw Gail Smith and her little step-brother enter the office she exclaimed "Oh my goodness! HA! look at you...your just my fit I think." Timmy looked in horror as his sister began to remove her right black strap-on clog exposing a black stockinged foot that looked a bit wet from perspiration. His sister then smiled at him and told Gail to put him in. As Alicia lifted up her clog to just under the Gail's hand that held him Timmy began to smell a foul rancid odour from below him. As he looked down he starred into the black, selly pit of Alicia's clog and was overcome by fear. Timothy then began to struggle and fight and tried to get lose from Gail's grip, but it was of no use. Gail and Alicia looked at him and laughed...finding his plight at their feet amusing. Then poor Timy, unable to fight against Gail's massive fingers was soon overtaken by Alicia's shoe's odour as she slowly and carefully delivered him into the merciless stench and heat of Alicia's clog. Timmy looked around him and the walls of the shoe surrounded him, the light grew dimmer and the smell stronger and stronger. Timmy's legs finally reached the toe of the shoe and Gail released her vice grip and emoved her hand from the shoe. Timmy, gazing out into the fresh air and light outside the opening of the clog dreamed of being being free and large again. Then Timmy, awaiting the unspeakable squat down in the confines of his smelly misery. As a few moments passed Timmy began to wonder if his sister was truelly not as cruel as he thought her to be and was not going to force her foot upon him. But then the shoe shifted and Timmy got scared and attempted to escape by making run for the opening. But just as he reached the entrancway of the clog, and just when the air seemes to get fresher, Timmy saw Alicia's hot sweaty, black stockinged foot move towards him and into the shoe. It was too late, before Timmy had escaped the walls of his shoe prison Alicia had pushed him back into the rank depths of her clog and this time her foot had invaded his space. In fact, It was so crowded that Timmy could hardly breath being squished between the tips of Alicia's toes and the end of the clog. Then Alicia's toes started moving and like mighty tools they efficiently and quickly manipulated poor little Timmy to fit into the crevices of her toes. There, Timmy lie on his back starring up at a hunk of hot, sweaty flesh encased in a rough mesh of black, also soaked in rancid stink. Not only could Timmy feel various warm, wet and smelly hunks of flesh against his whole body including his mid-region, but the smell was overwhelmingly powerfull and Timmy could not escape the odour whether he breathed through his mouth or nose. Tim could here a few faint sounds and voices, but amidst the sweltering heat and sharp stench, all else grew dull. The following story will account what odifourous adventures and or misfortunes our hero Tiny Tim must brave at the feet of his step-sisters and step-mother.

IN SHOE DIARIES PART II
by ZIGGY

The humiliation was as intense as the smell. Never could Timothy have imagined that such a fate could befall him. Trapped at the feet of his own step-sister! And whats worse, her hot, moist toes were touching his and even rubbing his nether-regions...what a thing to happen to a 16 yr old boy! In the midst of his horrifying torture at the feet of Alicia, Timothy could barely make out a conversation between his sister and Gail. "Ok then Alicia, have fun, and make sure you take it easy on Timmy today..don't have to much fun. Also consider the fact that he is so small and fragile. you dont want to crush your own brother." Gail reccomended and then made her departure. With that Timmy's whole world began to spin as Alicia walked outside to her car. With every step the pressure would squeeze the air out of poor Timmy and he would have to take deep breathes during the intervels between when her foot made contact with the ground. This is, of course, not to mention the opressive heat which began to accumulate within her shoe. It did not take long for Timmy to become soaked in a thick smelly film of toe sweat and crud. It peneatrated his eyes and burned slightly, it seeped into his mouth and tasted more sour than vinegar, and it covered his body with it's acidic pungency from head to toe. Suddenly the movement slowed and then stopped. This was a relief for Tim who was begining to grow nauseas from the forcefull movemtents. Of course, all else remained as intolerable as before. The movement had stopped for Timmy when Alicia got into her car, however, it would not stop for long. Soon Tiny Tim began to feel the immnse pressure of Alicia's toes press up against his body. As Alicia's toes straightened Timmy's manly memebers would be rubbed by smelly hunks of mesh encased toe flesh. Yes, Alicia began a form of torture that would make Timmy fear women's feet. Alicia began to scrunch her toes over Timmy and manipulate him to erection though incessant proddings. From his dark stinky cell Timmy cryed out to his step-sister Alicia to have mercy and let him go...but his pleadings were to no avail..no one would have the ability to hear him in his state. Whatever fate his sister had planned for Tiny Tim had to go undisputed. By the time Alicia returned home with her new "foot toy" brother, Timmy's condition was awfull. Not only was he soaked to the bone in her awfull toe sweat but, his surrounding were so wet that everytime Alciia moved her toes over Timmy, Timmy could hear the sweat soaked insoles squish from being soaked. Alicia sat in the living room and turned the T.V. on, She leaned over and unstrapped her clogs one by one, first her left and then the one Timmy was in. She then removed her feet from the clogs ending with the one Timmy was in. As she slid her foot out of Timmy's prison those hunky moulds of wet flesh smeared more stink over him and forced him to slid down the to the middle of the shoe. Suddenly a rush of fresh cool air rushed into Timmy's encasement and gave Timmy a renewed hope for freedom. "If I can just escape for a moment so that I can grow back to normal size, then I would never let my sisters make me smell their feet ever!" Timmy thought to himself as he peered out into the giant world before him. However, his sister's stockinged leg blocked the view. Timmy, thinking only of escapingt he horrid stench of Alicia's clog, rushed out to the heel of the shoe. As he looked forward he was encountered by Alicia's foot rising up before him much as a bear rises up before its prey. Immediatly Timmy recognized that sharp vinegary odor of his sister's feet as a waft of stench rushed toward him. He looked up and noticed Alicia starring down at him with a devilish grin on her face. She boomed down on him.... "How do you like being your big sis's smelly foot toy huh Timmy?" She reached down towards him and quickly pinched his tiny, fragiel frame between her thumb and forefinger then lifted him up to her mouth. Timmy was now very afraid....Was she planning on eating him? Then she raised him up to her nostrils and breathed in deep and with a foul hot gust of halitosis she parted her lips and breathed out on him. "She must have eaten garlic today!" Timmy thought to himself as Alicia's breath was reminiscent of her lunch. "Boy you stink Timmy" echoed Alicia causing a ringing in Timmy's ears as well as another foul waft of bad breath. Timmy now thoughroughly repulsed shouted to Alicia and oredered her to stop breathing on him. Alicia, barely able to make out her little step- brother's pleas thought it funny now to tormetn him further. "Hi I'm Hally from Halhala, wHo are you-Harry? HuH?" Alicia heavily articulated making sure to stress the "H". By now Timmy was disgusted with the foulness of her breath and nearly vomited as Alicia continued to send wave after wave of hot, humid, evil smelling breath causing Timmy to quickly perpsire. Then Timmy's cruel sister tilted her head back and lifted him above her open mouth. She blew a hot rancid breath out onto him and said.."I'm gonna eat you Timmy hahaha!" Timmy, thought at first she was joking but she actually began lowering him into her wet and awaiting orface. "NOooooooooooooo!" screamed Timy in Terror! Timmy struggled to avoid his fate but was unable to prevent his descent. Suddenly, a steamy stream of halitosis again ebgulfed him from below as he entered into his step-sister's warm mouth. Then Timmy's naked frame made contact with her tongue and he ALicia slid him down her toungue then released him. Timmy was now covered in his sister's saliva...nothing could be worse Timmy thought as he cringed from the sliemy feeling against his privates caused him to grow erect again. As Timmy peered outward into the world from the mouth of his sister he yearned to be big again and feared that his step- sister was truely going to swallow him alive in order to make up for his inrusion in her and her sister's life 10 yrs. ago. Timmy truely grew afraid when Alicia slowly and deliberatly closed her mouth around Timmy. Timmy was now in a rancid, hot, himid, slimey and fearfull new environment. He looked all around him and there was nothing but slimey gums and a huge toungue waiting to embrace him before they deliver him into the depths of the pit below. just then though the door opened and in came Elizabeth, Timmy's other step-sister, and one of her girlfriends,. They were wearing their cheerleading uniforms which consisited of a black and yellow mini skirt and top. They were both also wearing white socks and white Keds. Elizabeth was a tall burnette who dyed her hair blonde and wore it up in a flimsy bun supported by fliffy ribbons. Elizabeth's friend - Tamatha on the other hand was a black-haired, olive -toned Hispanic who let her hair fall to her shoulders in wavy, hair - sprayed curls. As the two newly arrived girls entered the living room they saw Alicia who apparently had something in her mouth. "What are you eating Alicia?" asked Betty. Alicia responded with.."mmm mm mmm" "dont talk with your mouth full Alicia!" Betty jokingly responded. While suffering inside Alicia's mouth Timmy felt a rumbling and heard a gurgling coming from the pits of her stomach. Suddenly the gurgling grew louder and llouder as a waft of regergitated gas traceled up the esophogus to the throat until it filled ALicia's mouth with the foulest smelling gas one could imagine. Timmy immediatly passed out from the intensley hot, carbonous gas and reawakened as Alicia blew it out. "Excuse you!" Betty replied.To which Alicia said ,"mmm mmmm mmmm mm" "Swallow it or spit it out already!" Betty ordered. Then Timmy fell downward as Alicia tipped her head and let Timmy fall out of her mouth into the palm of her hand followed by a trail of saliva that covered poor little Timmy. Alicia laughed outloud as she gazed down at her poor, tortured brother. Elizabeth and her friend could not beleive their eyes at the sight of Tiny Tiny Tim lying in a pile of saliva in Alicia's hand. "Oh my gosh!, what happened to Timmy, and why was he in your mouth?" cried Betty. "What? did'nt mom tell you? Timmy, went to a shrink who shrunk him and told us we should torment him with foul smells in order for him to get better.hehehe" Alicia answered with a little baby's voice. "Are you serious Alicia?! Why wasn't I told of this?" Demanded Betty. "Well your were just told! You wanna have fun with him..he likes to smell feet! Why dont you and Tamatha join in?" prodded Alciia. "Hehehe sounds like fun..now we can bribe are little brother to be our slave." Betty devilishly retortrd. Tamatha was still in awe at what was ahppening ans stared constantly at Timmy's naked frame. Then Alicia wrapped her finger around Timmy and held him tightly in her grip. She then sat down with Betty and Tamatha on the floor in a circle and decided to play a game of truth of dare with Timmy. Alicia laid Timmy in the middle of the cicrle where he callapsed from exaustion. As the girls sat around starring at him and speaking about him for a moment Timmy was slowley able to rergain some of his former strength and stood up. As he looked around him he saw that he was surrounded by 3 mischevious girls awaiting an opurtunity to torture him. Betty got up and went for a bottle while Alicia told Tamathe to remove her keds which she did with no objestion as her feet were hot and sweaty from practicing all day in the stuffy gym. Although not so strong as before, Timmy was able to perseive a faint footish odour coming from all directions. At oneend there was the familiar vinegary smel, but on the other there was difficult to pinpoint..it was musty, perhaps a little crusty.and with a hint of popcorn..Although with all the stench from Alciia's saliva, it was hard to tell.Then Betty returned with the bottle and spun it..it landed on Alicia...."Truth of dare Betty.?" "Dare of course!" replied Betty and with that Alicia ordered Betty to take off her sock and place Timmy in the smelly toe section and then insert her foot, and put her shoe back on til the next round. And this Betty did. As Timmy heard the dare and the acceptance of the dare, he looked up and saw Betty removing her shoes, then socks.She then looked down on Littly Timmy said.."Well, here goes...i'm sorry to do this to you Timmy but your supose to get it. With that she pinched poor Timmy between her thumb and forefinger and lifted him up above her smelly sweat socks. She then dropped him in and inserted her foot overtop him........... As Betty delivered her younger step-brother into the damp pungency of her sweaty socks Timmy was overcome by the smell of her feet that, much like Alciia's, smelled sharp like vinegar. When he reached the tip of the sock Betty released her brother causing him to fall face first into the wet knit of her sock. His prison began to shake suddenly when Betty inserted her foot into the sock poor Timmy was stuck in. Then as Betty's foot made its way to the the end of the sock, Timmy saw his sister's toes wiggle there way toward him and he noticed an increase in the sharp odor. Finally, Betty's toes made contact with Timmy's body and forced him to lie between the crevices of her toes and the damp netting of her sock. Timmy's world grew even tighter when Betty put her keds back on her feet forcing her little brother up against her moist fleshy toes. Timmy heard faintly the girls giigle and laugh but he wass not in the least bit amused. Then his sister Betty began to wiggle her toes and scrunch poor tiny Tim in between her toes. OOnce again the smell and the rubbing of a woman's feet forcing themselves upon him caused Timmy to grow a throbbing erection that was unstoppable. And like this, timmy lay until the nect round. The girls all laughed and poun the bottle again. But it landed on Alicia again. Alicia, loked to Tamathe and dared Tamatha to catch Timmy with her smelly foot only and then pick him up with her toes and drop him in her shoes to wear him. Tamatha agreed with little objection. Then Tiimy felt a his burden lighten as Betty removed her foot from the shoe. and then removed her sock from her feet leaving Timmy inside. Before she dropped poor Timmy out Tamatha position her small size 4 and a half's in the air to catch him. Betty then tunred the sock inside out and forced Timmy to fall out onto the floor. But before Timmy could stand up he was engulfed by Tamatha's musty-smelling foot from above. She lowered her sweat ped down on him and forced him onto his back. She then moved her toes roughly about Timmy's fragile frame and forced him into her toe crevices where she squezed him in an attempt to capture him securely enough to lift him up. Then with a vice like grip, Tamatha forced Tiimmy deep into her crevices and lifted him up. Timmy was now squeezed beyond imagination. He could hardly breath, and when her could he was not able to get a lung full of fresh air but only the polluted dtink of her feet. As Timmy looked down he saw flashed of carpet race beneath him and then a stop. Timmy was now starring straight down into the depths of Tamatha's old funky keds.She then lowered him into the ked until Timmy could smell, not only her feet but the dor from the keds as well. Tammy dropped him...causing Timmy to be dropped into the smelly confines of the ked. Timmy rushed for the side of the shoe, but before he could make it Tamy's foot entered the shoe making Timmy's world dark and foul. As her foot inched into the ked Timmy ran to the toe to excape...but he was trapped and there was nowhere to run. Tammy's foot soon made contact with Timmy's body in the toe and and rubbed up against him. Now Timmy was enprisoned inside the smelly crevices of a new female whose sexually stimulating proddings made Timmy's still erect manhoood throb even more than before. But before long Tamatha removed her foot from the shoe causing Timmy to be covered in yet another film of stench. Timmy sat in the confines of the smelly shoe. He was afraid to leave for fear that they might deivse yet another foot torture for him. Still, he was afraid that if he stayed they might be oblidged to think that he wants to be their shoe toy and they might inrude upon his privats once more. So Timmy moved to the heel of the shoe and as he looked up all the girls looked down at him hungrily. The all three at cross-kneed around him leaving little space beween them for escape. Then Alcia leaned over and diumped the shoe out causing Timy to fall onto the thick carpet. They then took turns covering him with their feet and torturing him. Each wiggled their toes over his body and caressed his erection...although it should be mentioned that his erection was soooo small that it went unoticed by the girls.Then just as Alicia held Timmy beneath her foot, their mother came hoome and interrupted their fun, When she asked were Timmy was, Alicia slowly lifted up her foot from the Timmy and revealed a bundle of smelly flesh curled up on the carpet. "What are you doing!?!" demanded Timmy's mother. "Where were just playing with Timmy thats all" replied Alicia as non schalauntly as possible. "your not suppossed to just play shrink him whenever you want it is a special behaviour modification devise to be employed only when needed." Timmy's mother said. Then Alicia whispered to Betty to go along with her and she said.."But he did misbehave today and Gail Smith, his mentor told me to get him used to the smell of feet today." "Oh..well in that case I suppose it is allright, but for now give your brother a break and let him grow back to normall size, if I know you, you havent left him in peace yet." the mother replied. "But mom, were just starting to have fun..." whinned Betty "No no enogh is enough, tomorrow you can have fun so long as timmy doesnt mind.", Timmy;s step-mother ordered. And with that she told his Timmy's step-sisters to wash him off in the sink and leave him in his room to grow back to normaal size becasue she wanted to talk to him. And so the girls reluctantly lifted Timmy up and washed him off under the cold running water of the sink. But the smell would just not come out. So the sisters grabbed so soap and washed him down, rubbing their gigantic fingers all over his body and even up against his erection. Fortunatly for Timmy though when it was all over thay had not forced him to ejaculate, although he had come close at times. However, the inconsistent proding and touching was not steady enough to force any climax. Then Betty took her brother and layed him in his bed and left the room and within the hour tiny Tim was no longer tiny. The first thing he did was rush to the shower, as the smell would linger in his nostrils for some time after the fact. While in the bathroom Timmy was overcome by the events which passed that day. Although, scarey at the moment, the fact that he had smelled many women's feet and was somewhat arousing. That night in the bathroom Timmy brought himself to ejaculation with the thought of the smell of Gail's musty feet. After Timmy was freshened up his step-mother called him into the kitchen where she began explaining to him, all that Gail had told her. "First off, there will be a few changes in the rules of this house. 1. Everynight you will do your homework at 18:00 or I will wear you in my shoe for a period of time out. 2. you will wash the dishes every night and take out the trash every morning. If you fail to do this, I will wear you to work in my shoes. and 3. you will treat your step-sisters with respect otherwise I will authroize them to do whatever foot torture they want on you." "But mother, do you know what Alicia did to me! she put me in her mouth and threatened to swallow me alive!" cried Timmy. "your just a little tatle-tale are'nt you? You know in the 10 yrs I have had you I have never raised you to be a tattle tale! So just for that I am going to shrink you and punish you with my feet." retorted Timmy;s step- mother. "BUT MOM!!!" "That's finall! and as for your sister she will be told not to ever do that to you again!" replied Timmy's mother Timmy sat there and starred at his step-mother as she removed her extremley hot, sweaty and foul smelling feet from her worn out leather flats. Timmy, grew disgusted at the thought and was afraid at having to smell his step-mom's raunchy feet. He slowly got up to sneak away when his step-mom spurted..."Timmy! Where are you going?! Sit down right here next to me..your going to get it wether you like it or not!" "But mom I just took a shower" whinned Timmy. Just then his mother licked a wet slimy film over her forefinger and thumb and told Timmy to hold his face out which Timmy reluctantly did. But before Timmy knew it his mother's stinky wet fingers rubbed up against his nostrils and Timmy shrunk within a matter of seconds. As he looked up from the ground on which he shrank he saw his step-mother towering over him. She then lifted up her foot. Timmy could see every noook and cranny from underneath and the smell was awfull and acidic. She then grinned and lowered her pungent ped down onto Timmy. His soft clean body was soon overwhelmed by the sharp smell and vinegar-like sweat that covered him. Timmy was then forced by his step-mother's toes to fit deep into the crevices. While there Timmy's world was a flashy blurr of wiggling hunks of sweaty, dark-brown stocking encased hunks of flesh. his mother, in an attempt to rub her smelly sweaton him pushed her toes against his body thereby causing him to grow erect against his will. This contiued for about 5 mins. until his mother thought it to be enough for the night considering what he had been through. She then reached over, picked him up and delivered him to his bed where she ordered him to stay for the night without taking a shower. Well needless to say with the smell of his mother's sweat covering his body it took at least two-three hours for Timy to return to normal size, but could still intermittenly smell the horrid odor of her feet. Although, it was hard, Timothy eventually fell asleep. His thoughts soon began to wander as he drifted farther and farther into sleep. He then had nightmares of his sisters crushing him beneath their feet. Unbeknownst t TImmy these such dreams will become reoccuring and in future episodes I will recount them to the reader, but for now let us return to the reality of the world. As Timmy slept soundly his two sister snuck into his bedroom. Alicia then whispered to Elizabeth..."I am going to get that little turd for trying to get me in trouble...he is going to have the day of his life tomorrow. hehehe." As his sisters closed in on Timmy Alicia licked her fingers real good and very gently wiped them on Timmy's nose. Within in seconds Timmy shrank, however he remained undisturbed as he was exhausted by the previous days events and was also a heavy sleeper. Then his wicked step-sister Alicia, genlty gathered up his sleeping heap and took him into their mother's room. As usuall their mother had placed her clothes for the following day out on the floor. she had a black skirt, white blouse, and black stockings rolled up in her black patent-leather heels. Betty then got an old smelly pair of her mother's black stockings identical to the the pair she would wear tomorrow. Then Alicia quietly placed Timmy in her mother's smelly stocking and rolled it up so that if Timmy would awaken, he would not be able to escape. She then replaced one of their mother's stockings with the pair in which Timmy slept soundly. With that they departed and left the room gigling at Timmy's future fate. The following day would prove to be one of the longest of Timmy's life....

IN SHOE DIARIES PART III
By Ziggy

Throughout that night Timothy slept soundly in a state of deep R.E.M. Although, unconsious , however, Timmy was able to detect the odour of his step-mother's dirty stocking within which he slept. This caused his mind to slip loose of reality as he began to dream the worst nightmare of his life. Within his dream all was hazy, as if it were hard to see. Timmy could not see his hand in front ofhis face. He could hear nothing and feel nothing, although he could smell a rrancid odour that packed a powerfull punch as well as sense a presence near him. but then in an instant all became bright and clear as Timmy looked up pinned on his back he saw the tips of his step-mother's toes and the elongated stretch of her legs and torso shooting into the sky topped off with a seemingly tiny head gazing down at him smilling. timmy struggled to move but was unable to budge even an inch. As he reached out his hand to push up against the immense pressure of the large toe, the weight upon him doubled and Timmy was brought to the point of suffocation. He couldnt breath on account of his step-mother's toe on his chest and could not escape . Struggle became useless, but the pressure subsided and the horrid odour being emitted from the toe replaced the physical oppression of being crushed to the physical oppression of being forced to smell rancid odours. Then all once more grew hazy and faded out. Timmy was once more reduced to the constant but solitary sense of smell. This time the smell increased in potency. More and more stronger and stronger. The smell seemed to replace all oxygen with the gaseous and corrupted air of what smelled like his step-mother's feet. Soon the smeel alone was enough to sufocate poor Timmy. Nevertheless, the sense of touch returned and Timmy could feel a mounting pressure on his chest. The air grew steamy and hot with the fetid smell. Then Timmy's sight was granted him once more and he found himself gazing at a hunk of wrinkled toe flesh directly above him. The wrinkled mass of moist, acrid flesh pushed up against Timmy's body and face. His arms and legs were snuggled tightly down by the flesh. His outstetched crotch was tightly tucked into a fold of flesh, and his face was soon fitted into another roll of soft, stinky skin. however, the pressure continued to steadily climb as well as the pressure. His bones began to creak beneath the force and then with one violebt twist of the massive toes Timmy felt a powerfull crick in his neck and his skull collapsed like a walnut 'neath an anvil. At this moment Timmy woke up in a cold sweat. He was somehwat disoriented, but he could continue to smell the same pungent foot odour. As timmy rubbed his eyes and stetched out he felt restructed, as though he were completley under the covers and tightly tucked in.....to be continued later tongiht.... Timmy then began to struggle to find the ends of the sheets to pull them off, but cold not find them. He then pushed against his "mesh prison" more vehemently but it was of noe use. Timmy could not budge. By then Timmy was begining to wonder what was going on. He was thinking that his sheets smelled an awfull lot like feet, but they could just be dirty. Timmy rubbed his eyes some more and the as the haze began to clear he relaized that he was no longer in his bed anymore. He was'nt exactly sure on his location as there was not enough light to see, but whereever he was there was a definite odor. With that odour filling his nostrils Timmy started to wrooy about where he was. He tried to asses the situation and determine if there was a way to escape. He pushed and struggled and pulled and strapped and was accomplishing very little as far as moving the smelly sheets off of his body. But just then he saw a faint light from the distance, shining through the dark meshy covers. His world began once more to shake and Timmy grew dizzy from the motion. Although it was unbeknownst to Timmy as of yet, but his step-mother had woken up and was preparingt o get dressed for work. As she reached for her shoes she caused Timmy to sense the movement. Then she unfurled her stockings each one by itself. When she unfurled the stocking Timmy lay trapped in Timm spun about again and again, around and around until he violently stopped and was embraced by the soft netting of his step-mother's hose. Timmy, now encased in only one layer of mesh cringed in horror at the sight he saw. As he looked down through the stocking he saw his step-mom's feet moving about the floor then apparantly sit down. One of her feet then lifted itself up towards him and dissapeared to his right. Timmy did the best he could to roll over on his back to see up above him and noticed his giant step-mother's face and looked up at her giant hands holding the rim of her hose shut....the only escape hatch for Tiny Tim. considering his nightmare Timmy became frantic with fear and struggles with all his might to climb up the mesh and escape the fate of being crushed at the raunchy old toes of his step-mother. Of course he was too small to have any effect or to gain his step-mother's attention. She then rolled up her hose and before Timmy could begin crawling out of his stinky predicament, his step- mother inserted her foot into the opening of the hose, defeating all hopes of escape. Timmy still fought but was soon overcome by his mother's foot. She slid it into the toes forcing Timmy to slide underneath her feet where he got caught in the crevices. As his step-mom pulled her hose to a tight fit Timmy was forced up against her bulbous flesh underneath her toes. Being tightly bound inside her crevices Timmy was barely able to budge. His attempts at freeing himself from the crevices, which Timmy all too well knew would soon turn into an acrid sweat oven, were futile. He even tried to move over onto his side or his stomach, however, Timmy was his step-mommies little insole. Timmy was disgusted but could not fight. When his mother inserted her foot into her pump everything went dark andin a matter of minutes the heat began to increase dramatically. his step-mother then walked out to the car making Timmy grow a bit dizzy from the movement. With each step Timmy practically was forced to taste huge hunks of toe flesh that were forced into his mouth and pressed firmly against his body. But was even worse than this was the fact that with every wiggling of Timmy's step-mom's toes, Timmy's manhoood was made to rub up against those fleshy portions inside the crevices. Although, before his mother made it outt o the car the wigling was too sporadic and intermingled with moments of extreme pressure and motion caused by the walking for Timmy to grow an erection. But as soon as timmy's sep-mom stepped into her car and began driving she began to rythmically wiggle her toes over and over again forcing Timmy's manhood to become stand at attention to the damanding, prods of his step-mother's toes. Nevertheless, timmy was spared any premature ejaculation as his step-mother arrived to work at her office. Unfortunatley for Timmy, his step-mother was a secretary for a lawyer, and therefore sat at a desk most of the day fidgetting with her shoes and almost incessantly scrunching moulding and wiglgin her toes. As Timmy recalled this from times past when he would accompany her to work during the summer, he began to worry about what sort of torture-like habits his step-mother might employ on her tiny toes toy throughout the day. By the time Timmy's step- mother had reached her office, the already smelly confines of the hose grew substantially ranker with the increased perpsiration of his step-mom's feet. Her feet also became saturated with sweat thereby saturating TImmy with sweat as well. And then the naughty proddings began as TImmy;s step-mom vehemently started srucnhing and wiggling her toes over Tiny Tim bringing him quickly to attention. They would come at rythmicall intervels, one 5 minute set would get Timmy up, another 5 minute rest would allow Timmy to decrease somewhat. And then another 5 minutes and so on and so forth until around noon when his step- mother, anxious for lunch, continued her prodding for over 20 minutes straight, during which time Timmy strained to prevent his release of fliud. However, the constant rubbing of the extremely pungent sweaty flesh overwhelmed Timmy's 16 yr old resistance and forced him to purge himself with such a violent force that he shuddered and kicked almost hard enough f or his step-mother to feel it. But after the fact Timmy's step-mom's toes conitued their play with his manhood, making Timmy to feel even more overwhelmed by the vicious proddings on his now sesitive member. Then lunch time came, which releived timmy of his foot torture. However the smell by this time packed such a powerfull punch that Timmy could taste it through his nostrils and the vinegar like odour stung as though sulfuric acid were being poured over him. While at lunch his step-mom finally released Timmy from the constant sweat and heat of being inside her shoe. Although the smell never left, Timmy could get feel wafts of air penetrate the now sweat saturated mesh and flow into Timmy's prison. Too bad for Timothy though, the rest was only temporary. Soon his step-mother started slipping her foot in and out of her pumps causing Timmy to shift about within her moist, fetid creivices. Because of the sweat, which was almost like a natural lubricate, Timothy was forced to slipp underneather his step-mom's instep. the smell there was no less ofensive, nor was it any more comofrtable. But it did allow Timmy to stretch out a little. And so it continued for about 30 minutes that Timmy's mother rubbed her little adopted pet with her wrinkled feet. But when it came time to go she stood up with Timmy still stuck in the instep. Timmy pancked and tried to make it to the saftey of the, awfully unpleasant crevices, but was forced into a large wrinkle on the heel of his mother's foot. The fit was tight and the pressure immense. Timmy was not able to breath as all the air was forced out of him. Luckily for Timmy though his step-mother felt him and toook of her shoe at her desk and rubbed her foot against the flor to postion what she assumed to be a peice of cotton or something, back into the more comortable confines of her crevices. It was there that Timmy suffered the awfull smell and torture of his step-mom's feet throughout that day. About 5 hours later Timmy's step-mom arrived at her home. As she stepped into the house she noticed that Alicia and Elizabeth had a few friends over and they were in their room listening to music, talking and doing things that girls do. She decided not to bother them, but Elizabeth, upon hearing her mother arrive home was first out tog greet her, and treated her extra kind. After a little persuasion intermittenly interrupted by litte giggles she got her mother to agree to a foot massage, as her feet were tired from a long days work. She told her mother to let her take off her stockings, explaining to her that it would feel goood on her feet if she were to scrunch her bare feet on the carpet. With that Timmy's step mom removed her extremely hot and smelly feet from her shoes and while Elizabeth took special care to make sure that their mother did not find out that Timmy was in her stockings all day today at work, so when she removed her stocking from the foot Timmy was enprisoned within, she made sure that he fell to the toes section and tied the opening to prevent Timmy's escape. She then laid aside the stockings, gave her fot massage and then picked up the dirty smelly hose and brough them into her and her sister's room. All the while Timmy revelling in the partial pleasure of feeling cool fresh once again, found himself still uneasy with the fact that his step-sister had control of him. Suddenly the loud clang of a small group of girls clanged in Timmy's ears as Betty broguht him into the room. she then whipsered to her little step- brother...."You may not survive this one Timmy...!" then sadistically laughed.

IN SHOE DIARIES PART IV
By Ziggy

As Elizabeth walked into the room carrying Timmy within his step-mother's smelly hose, Timmy was flung about inside his mesh prison. He tried to hold onto the mesh in order to stay stable and was able to do so for enough time to see all of his step-sister's friends starring at him intently. As Elizabeth stood around her friends holding the stocking in the air she silenced the chattering teens as their jaws dropped in awe and wonder at the tiny human form trapped within. Then Alicia stood up and said, "See I told you guys, our step-brother shrinks. Is'nt it cool! We can do whatever we want with him!" Then the chattering began again, this time with less intensity as all the girls desired to have a look at poor little naked Timmy. Timmywas now more frightened then he had ever been. All of these girls around him, starring at him in all his nude glory. What was even worse was the fact that as he looked around at the girls present he noticed that most of them went to his school and knew him. He recognized some of Elizabeth's cheer leading friends. there was Ashley, a blonde-haired ditz with a pretty face and button nose, then there was Elisha, a beautifully tanned girl with crinkly curly hair, and a little too much make-up. There was also Jessica; a skinny brunette with short shoulder length hair. Of course there were also some of Alicia's friends; among whom there was Mariia, a Mexican gal with the prettiest face and darkest eyes, however she was fat as a result of too many chicharrones and gorditas. Also with Alicia was another black friend of hers, Yolanda whom Timmy had fallen in love with on occassion. She had a vuluptuous rear, plump lips and the phyisique of a weight-lifter. All of Alicia's friends had occopanied her home from cheerleading practice and consequently were wearing their white gym socks and dirty white Keds. Alicia's friends on the other hand had come home from the university with her. Maria was wearing brown hose with brown slip-on sandals, Yolanda was wearing black socks, ols worn tennis shoes and a gym suit, and finally Alicia was wearing black stockings and her old black leather clogs. Needless to say the group of girls had on a variety of footwear all of which were quite hot and pungent as Timmy would soon find out. Alicia, being the older than her sister Elizabeth took the hose that Timmy was trapped in and brought it to her face to talk to her step-brother. As she moved it closer in she recognized the awfull smell of her mother's worn hose and quickly moved it further away. She then soothingly spoke to her brother and said, "Hey there little brother, how was your day today huh? What? I cant hear you..speak up..;;" With that the girls laughed at Timmy's futile attempts to reach a laudible enough octave to be heard by everybody. "Let me down! Get me out of here right now!, This isnt funny, your gonna be in serious trouble when mom finds out!" Timmy shouted. But Alicia ignored him and then set him on the ground around all the girls. Timmy looked up through his mesh prison and saw Alicia removing her shoes. Alicia thent old her friends, "This is really funny you have to watch this...when you make him smell your feet he gets up! and I mean really gets up!" The girls, inconsiderate of TImmy's privacy laughed and began to take off their shoes one by one. Alicia then instructed the girls to place the feet in a circle around Timmy. Still inprisoned in his smelly stocking cage Timmy could not attempt an escape but stood up despite the fact that he had to hold up the hose. All the girls then took off their shoes and surrounded Timmy with their pungent feet. There were smells of all sorts, and the intensity was increases by as the moved in closer. All the while the incessant sound of chattering and giggling persiste getting louder and louder as Alicia prompted her little step brother to play with himself. Now it was a condition of Timmy's as a result of his foot fetish that the smell of women's feet always made him stand erect and despite his efforts to resist, Timmy's tiny member stood high and mighty in the midst of the raunchy odours surrounding him. Alicia pointed this out to her friends and they all laughed. Then, Elizabeth reached over and picked up timmy within the hose and said that she had an idea. She unraveled the knot at the opening of the stocking and reached in her hand to pull Timmy out. Timmy watched as his step-sister's gigantic fingers maneuvered their way towards him. Timmy tried to fight them off but it was like and ant pushing against a bulldozer. Elixabeth then grabbed wrapped her forefinger, middle finger and thumb around his waist. when she closed her grip on him Timmy felt the pressure. She then pulled him out. As he was slowly taken out of the dark rankness of his step-mother's still slightly moist hose Timmy was expecting to feel a waft of fresh air fill his nostrils, but much to his dismay as he was removed totally from the Hose and took a deep breath he found that the smell of his step-mother's feet were strong in his nostrils still. He could not wipe it off nomatter how ahrd he tried. When he wiped his nose with his arm the smell was only intesified as the sweat from her feet had soaked into his skin. But raunchy smells were seemingly Timmy's purpose in life, as Elizabeth intesified the odours by bringing him close to her mouth where she began to speak to him. Not only was the her voice banging in his eardrumms now but her breath was foul and remeniscent of pickles and onions. But then Elizabeth made deal with Timmy. She said," After smelling all of our feet, if you can identify the smell of everybody's feet then we wil let you go. But if you fail, then we will all cover you in sugar and suck on you like a lolly pop, or we may even use you as a toe seperator as we paint our toes." The girls allt hought this was a fun idea and laughingly agreed to do it. Elizabeth then took her sister's smelly clogs and was going to tape Timmy inside of them. Alicia then pushed her rank clog over to Elizabeth who placed Timmy in the arch. As she forced Timmy slowly into the dark black smelly confines of the shoe Timmy became again overwhelmed with the smell of his sister's feet. It was not too much different than his step-mother's in that it was acrid, however, there was a powerfull must that was added to the pungency. Timmy now lay on his back in the arch pinned down by his sister's huge finger. She then told Timmy to spread his arms and legs, which Timmy slowly did, knowing he was totally at the mercy of these micheivous girls. Elixabeth then took smalll strips of tape and tapes down his wrists and ankles. The tape adhered to Timmy almost like cement. His arms and legs were rendered imobile and Timmy frightened began to struggle. But then Elizabeth topped him off by taping down his torso. Timmy could not move now but was helplessly taped inside the fetid confines of his Alicia's clog. As Timmy looked down his torso he could now only see the large shuffling of legs and feet that passe by the shoe. He could however hear the girls putting back on their shoes. Then Timmy heard a Alicia call him..."Ok Timmy you should know this one!" With that Timmy noticed his sister's huge black- stockinged foot come at him from his feet. As she slid her foot inside the clog she slowly rubbed Timmy's tiny body with her acrid sweat begining with his head and up his torso until it reached his head and continued goin until finally Timmy was squished beneath the rank arch of Alicia's foot. She kept her foot their for a few minutes and then slowly removed it again rubbing against every inch..or nanometer, of Timmy's frame. Then there was a slight movement and Timmy saw a bare foot appraoch him and heard another voice.."It's me, Jessica, Timmy here I come". then some giggling as Timmy felt the moist skin of Jessica's foot creep its way over his body again rubbing her moisture all over his body. This time the smell was very different, but no less intense than his sister's.. It was a strong mustard-like odour and a sort of corny overtone. It should be mentioned that by now TImmy's erection wwas throbbing. Then the foot rubbed up against him in the opposite direction as Jessica removed her foot from the Clog. Now Timmy was covered in the scent of his mother's feet, his sisters feet and remained trapped inside the odiferous clog of ALicia's. Again the shoe shifted while another voice called out..."Now it's Ashley's turn." As Timmy looked down he saw a pale wite foot with red painted toenails approach him. Wen the toes touched TImmy's feet and began to run their rough, moist surface against his body towarsds his croch Timmy shivered in seeming exctacy. As the foot continued on its jounery up his torso and into the clog the rubbing feeling encouraged Timmy's pulating loins and the smell grew stronger. Although this foot did not smell as strongly as the others it still packed a powerfull punch. The odour was now of a different sort, but still hard to distignuish with the scent of all the other feet. Nonetheless, the scent still had an acidic vinegar-like odour. Ashley kept her foot on Timmy sliding in and out a few times for effect for a few minuites. This rubbing made TImmy's manhood tingle with the sensations of folds of rough, moist wrinkles scour over him. In due time Ashley removed her foot leaving Timmy somewhat disheaveled. The girls laughed at this and all decided to poor Timmy down to try and make him spurt. Another voice called and said "Hope your ready for Elisha Timmy!" Timmy once again looked down and this time saw a socky foot with crusty soles hover at his feet. The smell this time was overwhelming and almost knocked Timmy unconcious. "Oooh, Elisha, are those your lucky gymn socks? Have you ever washed them before?:" to which Elisha relplied.."nope, the wouldnt be lucky if I washed them. Then Elisha moved her raunchy toes closer to Timmy. Everything turned to slow motion as Timmy dreaded the awfull stench that Elisha emmitted. The smell was extremely stuffy and musty, almost moldy. Then the rough crusts, slightly moist from Elisha's sweat scoured over Timmy's feet and upp his legs. The feeling was rough and as if vinyl were bearing rubbed against your body. She inched her way up engulfing his sensitive between the leg member and caused Timmy to cringe at the slight rapsing feeling. Then the thick grime of the sock brushed over Timmy's head and cause Timmy's mouth to open and take a bite of a greasy stench-ridden ball of muck from the bottom of her foot. He tried to spit it out but as She moved her foot over him and then covered his face with her arch Timmy was unable to pit out this hunk of grime that portuded out of his mouth. He was subsequently forced to smell through his nostrils the powerfull stench of Elisha's sock. Elisha, laughed and started slipping her foot in and out quickly greatly deiheaveling Timmy and causing his body to lock at the intense feeling of her rough socks scraping his body raw. Despite the rather unpleasatness of the situation though Timmy still shidered every now and then from the tingling caused by Elisha's manipulation. Elisha continued the longest of the girls that had gone before him and consequently applied the most amount of smell on poor Timmy. The wole excrutiating ordeal lasted about 5 minutes straight after which time Elisha finally removed her socky foot from the clog leaving Timmy greatly disheavled and reeking of her pheromones ( personal scent). The shoe once more shifted and Timmy was told that it was ELizabeth's turn. After removing her sweaty socks Elizabeth began to insert her ht sweaty foot into the clog. The smell was identical to ALicia's and just as strong. However, the smell of Elisha's foot would remain with him the rest of the night. As Timmy loooked down in horror, and total exhaustion from this sort of play, he saw his sister's toes pointing towards him. Elizabeth moved extremely slowly and gently glided her soft, wrinkliy sole over top her little step-brother. As her toes reached his croch she stopped and rubbed it with her big toe. It was the softest and most tingling feeling yet..eventhough, at his size anything was about to feel like a bull-dozer running over him. After a few moments Betty continued her slide overtop Timmy causing his loins to tighten up. When her toes reached his face she allowed her crevices to remain over his head for sometime to allow the smell to sink in before finally moving down all the way into the crevices. Timmy tried his hardest to keep from tingling at his step-sisters feet, but her prodds where so soft and rythmical and he was unable to move out of its way and was almost brought to ejacualtion. Elizabeth rubbed and slidded her arch over Timmy for nearly ten minutes but half-way she acidently caught his balls and squished them during one rub, this caused Timmy to grow limp very quick as the dreaded male pain of squished balls filled his his body with sharp pain. EEouch! Finally upset that she did not feel anything Betty decided to remove her foot. It was now Maria's turn as Timmy heard it, and Maria removed her hot brown stockinged foot from her Chanclas (sandals) and positioned it at the opening of Alicia's clog. Thank goodeness for Timmy the pain in his testicles had subsided by this time, although lingering slightly. Timmy immediatly smelled the odour of Maria's foot. Her odour was strong, but unlike any he had smelled before. It was somewhat leathery and musty but in a musky way...and more peircing. Needless, to say it was an unfamiliar smell and it was not as pleasant as the others had been (not that any of the others smelled of roses though). Maria was less concerned about making Timmy spurt as she was just following the group and playing the game so when she inderted her foot she did it a bit rough and very quickly. Before Timmy knew it he was Covered by the pungent wrinkles of Maria's brown hosed arch. She then, like the others moved her foot in and out rather ungracefully. But still the feeling of her rough mesh rubbing his nether regions caused him to tingle. And, being rubbed so much by the others Timmy felt a little pre-c-m inch out. In a matter of a few minutes the Maria stopped and removed her foot. Finally, it was down to the last girl. Yolanda grabbed the clog rather quickly and removed her sneakers and socks. Her foot was hot and smelled musty and corny. It was also a size ten woman's with long toes too. Now yolanda knowing Timmy had had a crush on her thought that she could surely make him go and took a personal interest in doing so. As she lowered her foot down to the opening of the clog, Timmy was once again invaded by a new scent. It was extremely strong and caused Timmy to grow erect knowing that it was Yolanda's. As Timmy gazed at the creme-white wrinkled and sweaty flesh of Yolanda's sole and saw the chocolatey smooth top of her beautifull negro foot, he shuddered at the prospect. Although he could do nothing protest this virtual rape of his person, he wasnt quite sure if he would have given the circumstances. Still, the idea of being large anf free from feet Timmy pondered in the back of his head. But his pondering was interupted by the forcefull smell and feel of Yolanda's foot. She wasted no time positioning her sweat rancid foot over Timmy's frame. Timmy lie helpless at the creamy wrinkles of yolanda's arch. Then she slowly and gently began to glide her foot over Timmy. Back and Forth back and Forth causinf TImmy not only to be covered in her scent but to be touched in a way that made him shiver and lock his limbs expecting to blow. un able to hold it much longer Timmy felt a suge build up within him. And just before the rythmical massage of Yoland'as foot could force Timmy to spurt, Elizabeth, out of jealousy (seeing the great gusto with which she rubbed) told Yolanda that it was enough. Yolanda, sensing the jealousy stopped and removed her foot leaving a bit of pre-c-m on Timmy's belly. Timmy was now not only disheavled and reaking with the smell of feet, but he was also now extremely sensitive in his throbbing loins after having been tormented so with nothing to say for it. Elizabeth then not wanting Timmy to go at anyone elses feet but hers once again removed her smelly foot from her shoe and inserted it into Timmy's prison. She rubbed over him again and again. The other girls watched as Betty began to take great pleasure in what she was doing. she continued to talk to Timmy as she slid her raunchy vinegar- smelling foot over Timmy's body again and again. "You know whatTimmy, I thkn I like you as my foot massager, I could rub my foot all over you day and night. In fact I am ging to make yo my persoanl foot slave...yeah...how do you like that huh? How do you like it Timmy.?" With Betty's constant rubbing on Timmy's throbbing manhood it did not take long for him to go. And at the moment of ejacualtion Timmy's whole body locked and a he spurt forth with such violence that he nearly fainted. Despite having felt it Betty continued her rubbing and made Timmy writhe violently against his big step-sister's rough manipulation of his now extremely sensitive manhood. Finally the other girls laughed and Elisha said.."Gosh if we'd have known you wanted to do him that bad we wouldnt had interfered." to which the room turned into a roar of laughter. As Betty took out her foot she told her little-step-brother to rpepare for the worst now as he had to geuss whose feet were whose simply by smell and feel. But just then Their mother walked in and asked if they had seen Timmy. Everyone was silent. Then Alica spoke out and said..i dont know where he is? I havent seen him all day. Timmy's mother said angrily..."when I find him he is going in my shoe for good!" They then all laughed and when their mother left and made jokes at Timmy. With that they began their foot test. Each one of the girls inserted their foot without telling Timmy whose it was. Then after each time Alicia would take the clog and put it to her ear and Timmy would shout out whose it was. The first to go was Alicia, followed by Elisha, both of whom Timmy recognized immedieatly, but then came Jessica's and Timmy was unable to decide whose it was geussing that it was Betty's ALicia, with much enjoyment, said..."EEEEHHH! Wrong! It's oral time!!!" Timmy yelled his dissaproval but what did it matter? He was at the mercy of his step-sisters regardless. They then decided to play foot games with him. Elizabeth reached in and peeled off the tape, leaving a red mark on Timmy's chest, arms and legs. She then grasped his raw and sensitive body arounf the pelvis and lifted him out of the shoe. Maria was waiting with her stocking opened up and Eizabeth dropped Timmy in. He timbled down into the toe and before he could gather his sneses from the fall MAria's foot engulfed him. Only instead of positioning Timmy underneath her crevices she place him on top of her toes.......

IN SHOE DIARIES PART V
By Ziggy

Maria then moved her foot up to Alicia's mouth and Alicia began to suck on maria's toes. She first licked her soles then moved her mouth over the toes where Timmy lie helpless. She thrusted forth her tongue to fit in between Timmy's legs and rubbed his now limp member. Timmy was soon soaked in Alicia's saliva and the smell from it including her hot breaths almost made Timmy puke from disgust. But Alicia conitnued sucking. The other girls became extremely aroused by this and couldnt wait till it was their turn. Timmy could now only see the inside of Alicia's mouth and her tongue through the hazy brwon mesh of Maria's stocking. This torture contiued for about ten minutes until Alicia, with a now dry mouth stopped leaving Maria's toes..and Timmy soaked. Maria then removed her stocking. Timmy watched as her huge smelly foot pushed away from him. He sloshed around in the saliva-soaked hose at the toe unti Maria reached down and grabbed him. She grasped his chet and back and wiped the spit off on her dress and handed Timmy to Elisha. Now when Elisha said "Who wants to suck my toes?" Everybody replied "No way!"..in disgust as her feet were the rankest. Finally Elisha hended Timmy over like a rolled up joint to Elizabth who wedged him in between Ashely's big and midd
ziggyfreud
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!