Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby bettyburp » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi, y'all,
I'm going to be using this thread to post my original same size videos for y'all
ICYMI: trans girl pred into same size vore, making vids in character as a hungry trans succubus looking for her next meal

Here's the original I shared in my intro thread:
https://mega.nz/file/890j2R4Y#oOHdYEPNY ... zSjLxIPlVU
(You take me back to your place after a date where you discover I'm actually a succubus who is going to vore you whole)

And I currently have 2 new videos for y'all:
https://mega.nz/file/0ok3mIbY#05Z7WefaX ... E2ydlf2XUs
(We meet a music festival, and you take me back to your place thinking you're gonna get lucky with me... I have other plans...)

https://mega.nz/file/Jl8H0aIT#_AZPC5hdy ... cPybQb3EyI
(You catch my eye, and I tell you that you're quite the snack... And you definitely are.)

I originally was going to include a bonus video, but the footage wasn't good enough.

Looking forward to your feedback!
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Re: Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby SnackPup » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 pm

:gulp:
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby Straxacore » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:57 am

Very good stuff
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 am

These are all pretty good! Any chance you’ll try something with digestion? Like it actually happening somehow?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:09 am

HisashiHinata wrote:These are all pretty good! Any chance you’ll try something with digestion? Like it actually happening somehow?

I am open to ideas... go on... Digestion in what sense? Like having my belly shrink back down?
Believe it or not, if that's what you are looking for, I could actually do that.
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:16 am

bettyburp wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:These are all pretty good! Any chance you’ll try something with digestion? Like it actually happening somehow?

I am open to ideas... go on... Digestion in what sense? Like having my belly shrink back down?
Believe it or not, if that's what you are looking for, I could actually do that.

Sounds promising! It was actually! Plus, what about weight gain? As in bigger assets type of weight gain.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 am

I forgot to mention, I'm 100% open to coming up with scenario ideas to try out.
I would *love* to someday be able to sell content along with still providing free content.
i sincerely genuinely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE vore. Being able to make a little extra money on the side off of it would just be a bonus, hence why I would still absolutely make free content for y'all

help me perfect my craft, y'all.
give me ideas for slightly longer videos. eventually, i would love to make straight up custom scenarios for some of you to test my skills there.

help me help y'all!
I hate my voice, and it makes me dysphoric, but I don't if the subtitle idea would work long term. i'm open to ideas for that.
i've been open with my cis woman roommate about all this, and she said that she would be willing to do possibly do the voice for my videos (since the mask covers my mouth anyway). it would be... a little awkward for me, but it's a possibility.

I guess I should also mention something related to the post asking about digestion.
If we're talking about having my belly visibly shrink, I can actually do that.
So, I have a DIY rig that is *supposed* to be for belly inflation. I have a Yoga ball that goes inside the inner and out layers of modified shapewear, and it's inflated via aquarium tube and aquarium air pump. while it definitely works, it's unfortunately too slow to inflate to be of use for simulating my stomach being filled with prey. it takes approximately 3 minutes to fill up, and I can't imagine it taking that long to swallow somebody (lol). I've tried just speeding up the footage, but it's hard to get it to look natural.
on the other hand, it's *PERFECT* for simulating digestion. all i would need to do is switch from the silicone belly to the inflated yoga ball, and just let it deflate on cam.
if y'all want some videos with that as the ending, I'd be willing to try that. honestly i wouldn't mind testing my SFX skills and making a video with digestion where I end up letting out this absolutely fucking MASSIVELY long burp while my stomach is deflating.
i'm (obviously) also all about the burps. so if you also have that kink, I definitely your girl :)
Last edited by bettyburp on Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:44 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
bettyburp wrote:

Sounds promising! It was actually! Plus, what about weight gain? As in bigger assets type of weight gain.

I would have to figure out a way to simulate weight gain, but I'm open :)
is the weight gain supposed be like instant? or is the weight gain scene supposed to take place at a later point?
help me help you sugar, i like where you're at
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:27 pm

is the weight gain supposed be like instant? or is the weight gain scene supposed to take place at a later point?

I’m thinking that a possible idea is a continuation of sorts, where it starts with you already full of prey (how many? You decide), teasing and whatnot or however you do. Then, at around the half mark or so, there’s a ‘timeskip’ That says something like ‘a few hours later’, then cuts back to you with bigger tits/ass/assets.

Just throwing things out there.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:00 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:

I’m thinking that a possible idea is a continuation of sorts, where it starts with you already full of prey (how many? You decide), teasing and whatnot or however you do. Then, at around the half mark or so, there’s a ‘timeskip’ That says something like ‘a few hours later’, then cuts back to you with bigger tits/ass/assets.

Just throwing things out there.

that sounds it could be fun to try. i'm going to look into how I would be able to pull it off convincingly enough :)
(Poorly executed weight gain and bellies in vore videos are a pet peeve of mine.)

The company that makes the Silicone belly I have, also makes other wearable prosthetics that I'm gonna look into for this. I know they have wearable silicone butt/hip enhancers, that might work for the weight gain. they also make silicone breast forms (i'm actually wearing a pair in the videos since my own are a work in progress, if you're picking up what i'm putting down), i'll look into the larger sizes, those would would for weight gain.
and while i'm on the topic, somebody in my original thread mentioned they wished my belly was larger. The belly I currently have isn't their largest. I definitely already looking into that. I don't know how comfortable I would be trying to make my belly actually the size of a person, mostly bc I don't think I would be able to pull it off to a degree of quality that I would be okay with. the way i look at it, there's already a supernatural element with me playing the succubus character (which i'm absolutely LOVING), so i like to imagine there's a slight hammerspace element to my belly, where they're compressed and the extra space inside of 'em gets squeezed out (which would also help contribute to the burps ;) )
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:18 pm

I think the second one where the belly pops a button one is a nice detail.

These dresses are quite cute.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Bright wrote:I think the second one where the belly pops a button one is a nice detail.

These dresses are quite cute.

YES, SAME! i'm glad people are appreciating that, I'm actually getting more outfits with buttons so I can do that more in future videos.

and i appreciate hearing the compliment on the outfits! <3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:36 pm

ooh, also wanted to update y'all on the fact that I ended up ordering that biggest size belly a few minutes ago. by pure chance the seller was having a flash sale and I got it 40% off.
the belly I currently have is their 2nd trimester size, and the one I just bought is their 3rd trimester size.
what i was thinking was use the 3rd trimester one as my main after belly for mostvideos.
the idea i had was to use *BOTH* bellies in some of the videos to simulate eating 2 people.
I put on the 2nd tri one after I vore the first person, and then switch to the bigger 3rd tri one for the 2nd person.
i would also definitely try to work in the popped buttons for that to highlight the larger belly after the 2nd person. Depending on the outfit, i could either keep the buttons still closed, or only pop one after the first person is swallow, and then have a bunch open after the 2nd with the bigger belly.

AND

for my next set of videos, i was thinking about possibly doing something a little longer than the TikToks. those have been so well received that I wanna see what the next level is. i'm loving everything about this experience and I'm so glad so many of you seem to be as well!

- Betty
<3

ETA: i filmed myself chugging half of a 1.25 liter Coke and recording the burp library for the Burp Fetish Forum. It's not vore related, but if anybody is interested in that I'm absolutely more than happy to share the link!
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby boomerangfish » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:23 pm

I think you've done really great work! Can't wait to see more stuff from you!
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Just throwing out an idea:
You film a dinner table decked for two.
"Dinner was good, but guess what's for desert. You are."
Lean back on couch, pat belly.

Also I wouldn't mind the link for the burps. For research purposes. :)
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Bright wrote:Just throwing out an idea:
You film a dinner table decked for two.
"Dinner was good, but guess what's for desert. You are."
Lean back on couch, pat belly.

Also I wouldn't mind the link for the burps. For research purposes. :)

OHMYGOD, I absolutely love the idea. i think i'm going to keep that idea on the back burner bc i would love to return to it.
the 2 concerns I have at the moment are that i would have to expose my face for the scenario to make sense (which I've kind of accepted is going to need to happen if I want to end up also being able sell content some day), and also the voice situation.
as i mentioned, i do have a cis woman available to be my "voice" for me (since I hate my own for dysphoria reasons), I would have to practice lip syncing to her speech so it doesn't look like an old dubbed Kung Fu movie hahaha
Unless i could still do subtitles. I just don't know how well that concept would go over.

i definitely would LOVE to work towards making that video a reality. it's such a classic scenario. i LOVE that i would be eating them as the desert. that's even hotter that i would have already eaten a regular meal immediately before hand. i can only imagine how wonderful full i would feel!!! <3

here's the burp video BTW: https://mega.nz/file/w9kF2TSA#o7DiIQu-L ... uVLX4kAgbA

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:50 pm

I'm looking forward to watching your videos.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby bettyburp » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:52 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I'm looking forward to watching your videos.

Thank you!
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:13 pm

bettyburp wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:I'm looking forward to watching your videos.

Thank you!
<3

Aye. Very welcome, love.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:23 am

You could use a napkin.

I don't see any problem with you hiding your face. Vore is already on a "suspense of disbelief" line to begin with.

A different idea would involve you wearing a scarf, pretending to be outside in the cold.
"You look cold, let me warm you up." <eats person in view>.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Next

Return to Work to be shared!