Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby bettyburp » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:49 am

Bright wrote:If you film yourself under the covers of a red duvet, you can pretend you got eaten.

i might keep this in mind for when i'm feeling real adventurous. i'm not too big on being the prey myself, but this could be really great for willing vore scenarios.
i could go back and forth between external after shots (like in my current videos), and "internal" shots using a technique like that from the willing Prey POV inside of my stomach. And I could add a filter on my voice for the internal shots to muffle it a bit like I'm actually talking to you inside of my belly. Add in some digestion and stomach sounds and sloshes and gurgling... 8O
OOH! thank you Bright, my darling!!! you just gave me some much needed inspiration!

And y'know what, I think I will film a willing vore scenario next. especially BC that totally makes sense to take place inside of my bedroom. i don't want to say i'm getting bored of doing unwilling videos, so much as I want to try something new.

i'm gonna start working on writing the script for it, if anybody has any suggestions for things they'd like me to say in it I'm open!

- Betty
<3
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:48 am

(A Special Post to Hold You Over Until The Next Video :wink: )
Hey there! i am working on plans for filming a new video in the next day or so and *fingers crossed* I would really like to try and make another one right after that.
What do you think of this new outfit I got?
20200802_184055.jpg

Do you like it?
*stomach grumbles*
Oh, my! I guess I'm kinda hungry.
20200802_184321.jpg

*more stomach rumbling*
OH . Heeeeeeeeeeey, there... y'know, you're looking mighty tasty right now... and I mean... you wouldn't be here on this site and reading this if you didn't want me to eat you, right?
20200802_184130.jpg

I mean.......
*LICKS LIPS*
COME HERE!
*grabs you*
:gulp:
*OMMMM NOMMMM OMMMMNOMOMOM*
*gulp*
*NOMMMOOMMOMNOM*
*gulp*
*GULP*
*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

OH FUCK.
*BURP*
20200802_190523.jpg

Hehehehe... I just couldn't help myself!
*burp*

20200802_190831.jpg

At least I'm not hungry anymore! :-D
(talking to you inside of my belly)
Thank you for being my meal! You were delicious !
*BURP*

(Hope you enjoyed this! *blows kisses* )

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:23 am

That is a very neat stylish dress.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Thank you Bright!!!

just a heads up, y'all, i've got some other stuff (good things) come up, so it's gonna be a little longer on the videos, but I'm going to try and do some photo stories like above in the mean time .
in all honestly, my plan is going to be to make the willing vore video and then I'm probably gonna take a little break (like a week or two) to focus on myself and some personal things I need to take care of. i've also FINALLY had a creative spark for the first time in like 3 years musically, so I also wanna focus on channeling that creative energy while it's hot.

love y'all! thank you so much for all your support so far!!!

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Hey, y'all,
I'm sorry it's been taking so long for a new video. HRT has absolutely been kicking my ass lately and I've been in a really bad place emotionally. This is 100% a "not you, it's me" situation and I wanted y'all to know I didn't forget about you or bail on you. I'm just going through a lot right now.

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover14 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:38 am

bettyburp wrote:Hey, y'all,
I'm sorry it's been taking so long for a new video. HRT has absolutely been kicking my ass lately and I've been in a really bad place emotionally. This is 100% a "not you, it's me" situation and I wanted y'all to know I didn't forget about you or bail on you. I'm just going through a lot right now.

- Betty
<3

Hey Betty, literally no worries at all. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s super excited for your next vid but... your self care is a million times more important. Take care of yourself, I’m here if you need any support, and just do what you gotta do!
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 am

Hi y'all!
I wanted to pop in again and update y'all on some stuff.
The great news is that my body is taking to the HRT extremely well.
i don't recall if i mentioned at all, but I've been wearing breast forms so far in my videos while I've waiting on the HRT to start. right now my actual breasts have grown in enough to where it's awkward to wear the breast forms, but not quite big enough where i feel comfortable making videos again yet.

it's like this: i have some lingerie, i almost fill up the cup on the top. when that happens, i'll be ready.
and yes, i will indeed be making a video in lingerie when I'm ready to make my comeback. i've been thinking again about making a ManyVids page and lingerie would be perfect for some of the more "intimate" scenarios I would love to try... MMMMmmmm.... i would absolutely LOVE to do Praying Mantis inspired videos where I get fucked and then I vore my mate :D :gulp:

i hope all of y'all have been doing okay.

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:14 pm

Glad to hear that you're doing well.
Looking forward to your stuff when you're ready.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:18 pm

You know what they say, confidence is everything, and it sounds like you may have a ton of it soon. I'm glad your body is taking it well, and I look forward to whatever you're planning to put out next whenever that may come.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby bettyburp » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:24 am

ohhhhh.... ughhh.... *burp* so i have an update for y'all... kinda unexpected *burp* to be honest... so, I met this trans guy online and we hung out for the first time last night. well, first we star- *burrrrrp* oof, sorry, first we started drinking, and I already get hungry when drunk but, oof *burrrrp* oh fuck, then we decided to smoke some weed together, but that gave me the munchies on top of that and... welll... i shouldn't have done it, but i ate him. i just couldn't control myself! :gulp:
ooof, *hiccup* *burrrrrrp* he's still digesting in there... still quite stuffed... my stomach is paying for it a bit today.
fortunately for y'all, i was sure make so documentation after the fact... i didn't intend to eat him, but i *urp* did, so here's some new content courtesy of my drunken, hungry, and impulsive pred ass.
https://mega.nz/file/cl1EjaTb#6qsNPuaFV ... nyh1-igTus
https://mega.nz/file/45kkAaQL#NNLtvPZgQ ... cpfvogB1Cs
https://mega.nz/file/AglGFY4b#csGbWK7rV ... 360p206czk

1.jpg

20200926_022522.jpg

20200926_022850.jpg

- (a still very full) Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Cute dress and good burps.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:03 pm

hope everybody had a Happy Halloween!
i have a very special treat for y'all... a surprise new Halloween themed video!
i'm a hungry witch and I just love halloween bc it's the one day of the year where my meals come to me. Usually I get to only eat one child a time bc i have to chase them down, but I take full advantage of the situation and fill my belly to it's limits with THREE children! The most I've ever eaten at once before was 2. Ugh, *burp* I'll explode if eat anything else!
https://mega.nz/file/RgtCCLaK#IuZ4IVuuB ... mN1TIhONyI

I hope y'all enjoy this! I've loved the trope of Witches that eat children pretty much since I was a child and heard stories like "Hansel and Gretel". I've wanted to explore the fantasy of BEING the Witch for so long, OMG, I absolutely loved making this one.

1.png
2.png

3.png
5.png
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:23 pm

Nice stretch of the outfit there.

I also found the eating scenes very entertaining.

If you have other costumes, there might be potential for some other scenarios.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Bright wrote:Nice stretch of the outfit there.

I also found the eating scenes very entertaining.

If you have other costumes, there might be potential for some other scenarios.

Thank you !! Any suggestions?
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:54 pm

What costumes/clothing do you have?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!