CadetLT's general discussion/releases

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

CadetLT's general discussion/releases

Postby CadetLT » Thu May 28, 2020 1:05 am

So, I'm making the cover for my next story, which is going to be a femcan story about a guy getting roasted in an oven, and I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on a version here. In the story, the meat is "self-glazing" and I kind of wanted to do the finished product as it was pulled out of the oven for the cover, but I'm not entirely satisfied with what my noob skills have been able to produce, but it's not bad either. I am a bit worried it might spoil the look of the underlying meat, though. What do you think?

Glazed
Dealing with Failure cover net.jpg

Unglazed
Dealing with Failure cover cooked net.jpg

Edit 1: I actually ended up going with unglazed. I released the story here if you want to read it: https://aryion.com/g4/view/607815

Edit 2: Since the forum rules seem to want me to limit myself to one thread in this forum, I've decided to repurpose this thread into a kind of general discussion thread. Every once in a while, I like to ask what other people might think about story ideas, or like in this post with which version of something they like better.
Last edited by CadetLT on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
CadetLT
New to the forum

Re: Glazed or unglazed? (femcan question)

Postby Desideirum » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:34 pm

Personally a fan of the non glazed
Desideirum
New to the forum

Re: CadetLT's general discussion/releases

Postby CadetLT » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:49 am

Had an idea that might be a bit cathartic to pretty much anyone who's worked in retail and had to deal with a Karen. Basically, I'm trying to choose between two different ideas, which both involve a stereotypical Karen going to a meat store in a Dolcett-world to get a whole-roaster.

One involves her having some problem and asking to see the manager, who then threatens to have her made into meat for causing such a fuss. Naturally, she thinks she's special and immune to all that because she's the wife of some rich powerful type. So they call him up to confirm this, but it turns out he's frustrated with her, too, and tells the store they can maker her into a roast for him and have her delivered, with a both extra thrown in for their trouble.

The other idea involves her unknowingly being the meat to begin with, having been set up by her frustrated husband, which is what causes the dust-up and demand to see the manager, because she refuses to believe it until she hears it from him over the phone.

I guess another decision would be, should she be prepped for a live-roasting or not.
CadetLT
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!