a story i wrote

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

a story i wrote

Postby Pharo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:35 am

This is the first story i wrote, that i kept anyway. im hoping to start a series. at least im trying to write another.

let me know what you all think :oops:

A wet wild ride
Lisa’s light afternoon snack
by
Pharo

She picked him up off the table and very slowly she raised him to her face; they looked deeply into each others eyes.
"Are you sure you’re up to this? It’s going to be a long dark hot ride, and I don’t know how you will come out in the end.” Lisa said as she looked at him sitting in her palm. He sighed, cocked his head to one side.
"I'm sure I am. Don’t worry about me, you forget, I’m a professional. At any rate, I can‘t grow back to my right size for a wile anyway so we might as well spend the time on something we both can enjoy." Tyler said standing up, "now I think we should get this show on the road. As you said, i have a long trip ahead of me. So maybe i should get going."

Lisa sighed, he was right, it’s not like this was his first time. "Very well" she said "enjoy yourself, I’ll try not to flush you," she giggled, and raised him above her head. She held him by his leg with her thumb and index finger. Tyler looked down as she opened her mouth widely to except him.
“Well, at least this part won’t be boring.” he thought to himself, “She certainly has a flair for the dramatic.” very slowly she lowered him down into her mouth, he watched as her already enormous face grew ever larger. Then her mouth engulfed his view, her hot humid breath blew over him, he breathed it in deeply. It wasn’t bad at all. She had eaten recently, and her breath smelled of vanilla ice cream, and a hint of garlic, most likely from whatever she had before that.

The light was just right; he could see her pink tongue glistening below him. It wriggled in anticipation of his arrival, “she really is enjoying this” he said to himself “I knew this was a good idea.” as he entered her mouth he could see her rows of white teeth, her cheeks dripping with saliva. A small pool of it had gathered in the time it took to lower him down into her mouth.
“Well at least she thinks I’m tasty, that or she is hungry for a little snack this late in the day” he smiled to himself, what fun this will be. He stretched out his hands and touched her soft wet tongue, pressing his hand into it. She then dropped him into her mouth; he landed with a soft wet plop on her tongue. She slowly closed her mouth, the light fading around him. She begins to suckle on his body slowly, like a piece of hard candy, slowly sucking the entire flavor out of his small soft form. As she does this he is re-orientated so that his head is facing the front of her mouth.

He spends several minutes in her mouth, enjoying the wonderful sensation he was having. The full body massage was great. But it had to end soon, and he knew that. Suddenly his entire world was turned upside down, as she tilted her head back slightly, and swallowed. Her soft tongue slid under him and pushed him to the back of her mouth. Her seemingly powerful throat muscles grasped onto his small body and pulled him down into her chest. The ride down to her stomach was fairly uneventful, as it has been time and time again. As her esophagus pushed him threw the tight sphincter in her stomach he got a good whiff of what was in her hot digestive chamber, it smelled strongly of ice cream. Tyler splashed down in the still cold liquid, he looked around, it was too dark to see, at least his eyes had not yet adjusted to the pitch blackness, and it always took some time to adapt.

After some time Tyler’s eyes adapted to the darkness and could see around him, the partially digested meal was slowly churning to nothingness, the ice cream had warmed up and the chamber was now as hot and humid as he new it should be. He walked about getting to know the chamber that he would spend the next few hours in, he waded threw her waist deep juices inspecting the churning chamber. Her stomach had slowly shrunk over the last hour or so, he could hear her belching ever now and then, venting the air in her belly. The stomach soon vented the last of it air, and he breathed in the last breath he would for a wile. It’s not like he needed to breathe anyway. He lay down in the pool of digesting mush, as her stomach closed in around him.

It began churning and grinding away in earnest, almost as though it knew it had a small indigestible yet nutritious morsel in it. He lay there in ecstasy, the walls of her stomach rubbing, massaging, and churning. The thick muscular walls working away at the last remnants of her last meal, and him. After some time, he never could determine how long since he always get caught up in the moment wile he’s in there. The stomach begins to squeeze its contence into her small intestines. Tyler was pushed in with the rest of her sustenance; he wiggled around to get comfortable, then slowly drifted off to sleep.
He awoke some time later, felt around him and realized he was still in the small intestines. Upon realizing this he was about to go back to sleep when his surrounding lurched suddenly, he was on the move and rather quickly. The goo he was surrounded in was squeezed, along with him, threw a small opening into a larger tube. “good, I must be entering the large intestines, guess I better get ready to swim for it.” he thought to himself as he was slowly squeezed along the dark passageway to the fate that awaits anything that goes that way. As he traveled he felt the mass around him begin to further solidify as her body removed as much moister from it as it could afford. Until now he hadn’t really paid attention to the sounds coming from the “outside world” he could feel his surroundings bounce about as she walked, even hear her voice when she talked. He always liked it when he was consumed by a human. It was intoxicating, they go about there lives as though you don’t even exist, or that you are inside them.

He felt his world drop as she sat down, there was stillness for a wile until the tube shifted and he was facing a new direction. His ride was nearing its end, just a few feet to go. She may already have the urge to go the bathroom, he had the usual thoughts at this point, I hope she remembers I’m in here, I hope its not a porta potty, and a few plan B’s if she flushed him. Some gurgling below him, then he heard her fart. Shifting in his hot stinking prison he readied himself to break free of her feces and swim away so she can see him when she got up off the toilet. The feces around him was squeezed and forced down around another turn, and then down into a large chamber, he had entered her colon. She farted again, he felt her get up and start walking, more feces came in on top of him, the chamber went through a spasm, he was squeezed tight with the surrounding material, and then it released. She stopped, and sat down again, another spasm, but this time he felt his stomach hit his chin as he fell rapidly. One last squeeze as he was forced out her anus, then a short freefall.

It splashed down into the water and sunk the bottom of the bowl; he pushed his way out and swam to the surface of the water, fighting off the sudden shock from the cold water. As he came to the surface he was hit in the head with some urine, it warmed him slightly, he washed of what feces he could then waited for her to finish and stand to wipe. He floated there peacefully as she finished her business, he looked up at her huge ass. She did have a nice butt, he was glad to have gotten to know the inner workings of it. Soon she was finished, she got up to clean herself off and as she did he yelled up to her and splashed around to get her attention. She saw him, she smiled in amaisment. “Well, well, well, look what we have here. It seems like something I ate didn’t quite seem to get fully processed.” She teased, she looked down at him for a time, then lowered the toilet bowl scrubber for him to grab onto. Then raised him up out of the toilet and set him in the sink, she turned on the water for him to clean of with.

After he had cleaned himself up, she took him to the table and set him down.
“See I told you everything would be alright.” Tyler said triumphantly. “In a few minutes I will return to my right size now that I’m out, maybe later we could do this again sometime, since you seemed to enjoy the first part of it.” Lisa smiled at him.
“Yes we’ll have to do this again, really soon.” With that she got up and walked into the other room, as he slowly began to return to his normal size.
Attachments
a wet wild ride.txt
(8.29 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Re: a story i wrote

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:49 am

Wow, this is really really good. Please do more like this.

I like the fact how its a full tour, yet there is no digestion. You also go into alot of detail, yet the story isn't bogged down with too many unnecessary details.

He always liked it when he was consumed by a human. It was intoxicating, they go about there lives as though you don’t even exist, or that you are inside them.

I also liked this part. I feel the exact smae way. The greatest part of vore, in my opinion, is that your inside them as the person goes around their daily life, and no one knows except for you and them. I don't know exactly how to describe my liking for this, but you did a pretty good job. :wink:
Shinnigami
---

Postby Pharo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm

thank you :).
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marked » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:10 am

Good story, I really enjoyed your description of the stomach. That stage can be tricky sometimes in non-digestion stories but you were able to pull it off quite well. It was interesting that you gave only the details that were needed, You never said exactly how he was shrunk or wither he was human or not, and you hinted that he wasn't. I like that because if it was a series then those details could slowly be revealed, and I really enjoy stories like that. So thank you for the story and good luck with future endeavors.

Shinnigami wrote:
He always liked it when he was consumed by a human. It was intoxicating, they go about there lives as though you don’t even exist, or that you are inside them.

I also liked this part. I feel the exact smae way. The greatest part of vore, in my opinion, is that your inside them as the person goes around their daily life, and no one knows except for you and them. I don't know exactly how to describe my liking for this, but you did a pretty good job. :wink:

I just had an interesting thought! If as you say part of the pleasure comes from a vorephile going about his/her daily life without the public knowing, well isn't that the same as in real life? What I mean to say is when I'm out and around, when I'm going to school, I still know that I'm a vore and take pleasure in the thought that I'm part of this little secret that nobody else around me knows...
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pharo » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:12 pm

Marked wrote:Good story, I really enjoyed your description of the stomach. That stage can be tricky sometimes in non-digestion stories but you were able to pull it off quite well. It was interesting that you gave only the details that were needed, You never said exactly how he was shrunk or wither he was human or not, and you hinted that he wasn't. I like that because if it was a series then those details could slowly be revealed, and I really enjoy stories like that. So thank you for the story and good luck with future endeavors.

thank you, i shall keep that in mind when im working on my next one :)
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Postby llamabob35 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:15 pm

Great story. I liked all of it but I especially enjoyed the bathroom scene at the end! :gulp:
llamabob35
Participator

Postby hersnack » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Good story. Giantess vore stories have become rather rare on this site and on the web in general. This is a pretty good giantess vore story. From my point of view I had already read it when you posted it on Writer's com so that was a negative for me. But in general thanks for putting a good Giantess vore story on the net.
hersnack
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 am

Shinnigami wrote:Wow, this is really really good. Please do more like this.

I like the fact how its a full tour, yet there is no digestion. You also go into alot of detail, yet the story isn't bogged down with too many unnecessary details.

surprisingly, that quote you put in reminds me of a scene in a book that i was working on a while ago and will be worked on again eventually.

im a writer(though have been slacking off alot lately :roll: ) and one of my stories centers around a female charcater from an alternative feudal japan in which the emperor still rules supreme, anyone can be a samurai(if they are truly dedicated), and where demons roam the land. the villainess is, of course, a demon, but she is also actually the aunt of the main character(she was the sister of the chara's mother).

getting to the point, the villainess, named "Neko the Cat"(the only reason being that she is half-cat demon) actually has teh ability to swallow almost anything without difficulty. this was invented before i discovered this site and vore at all. simply a weird coincidence. in fact, in one spin-off that i plan never to publish, neko kidnaps children and holds them as ransom in her stomach, then vomits them back up in exchange for the main character(keiko).

i should also tell you that neko can actually control what she digests. in the book that i mentioned above(actually a sequel), neko makes herself over five-hundred feet tall in order to rule an island kingdom(but not before having sex with one of the other main characters, a samurai named zakoji, and getting pregnant) and swallows keiko as punishment for defeating her(or playing a role in such) in previous books and keeps her captive in her stomach.

the next interesting part is that neko forces her followers to clean her body for her, with one guy cleaning her mouth. she burps and the guy goes flying and dies. keiko uses this knowledge to try to get out(she uses a spell to shake neko's stomach, which makes the demon throw up incontrollably). in a different version, she is actually shitted out.

one last thing to end this unbearably long post: in teh spinoff story i mentioned earlier, neko is tricked into swallowing herself, so she becomes trapped in her own stomach. another ability she has is, if a living organism remains in her stomach for too long, she actually becomes pregnant with it and gives birth to it. with this power, she actually gave birth to herself. weird huh? that whole series of stories is by far teh weirdest of all of mine.

sorry that i dragged that so far offtopic
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:53 am

Shinnigami wrote:Wow, this is really really good. Please do more like this.

surprisingly, that quote you put in reminds me of a scene in a book that i was working on a while ago and will be worked on again eventually.

im a writer(though have been slacking off alot lately :roll: ) and one of my stories centers around a female charcater from an alternative feudal japan in which the emperor still rules supreme, anyone can be a samurai(if they are truly dedicated), and where demons roam the land. the villainess is, of course, a demon, but she is also actually the aunt of the main character(she was the sister of the chara's mother).

getting to the point, the villainess, named "Neko the Cat"(the only reason being that she is half-cat demon) actually has teh ability to swallow almost anything without difficulty. this was invented before i discovered this site and vore at all. simply a weird coincidence. in fact, in one spin-off that i plan never to publish, neko kidnaps children and holds them as ransom in her stomach, then vomits them back up in exchange for the main character(keiko).

i should also tell you that neko can actually control what she digests. in the book that i mentioned above(actually a sequel), neko makes herself over five-hundred feet tall in order to rule an island kingdom(but not before having sex with one of the other main characters, a samurai named zakoji, and getting pregnant) and swallows keiko as punishment for defeating her(or playing a role in such) in previous books and keeps her captive in her stomach.

the next interesting part is that neko forces her followers to clean her body for her, with one guy cleaning her mouth. she burps and the guy goes flying and dies. keiko uses this knowledge to try to get out(she uses a spell to shake neko's stomach, which makes the demon throw up incontrollably). in a different version, she is actually shitted out.

one last thing to end this unbearably long post: in teh spinoff story i mentioned earlier, neko is tricked into swallowing herself, so she becomes trapped in her own stomach. another ability she has is, if a living organism remains in her stomach for too long, she actually becomes pregnant with it and gives birth to it. with this power, she actually gave birth to herself. weird huh? that whole series of stories is by far teh weirdest of all of mine.

sorry that i dragged that so far offtopic
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ElPortero » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:50 am

God bless you, we need more of this! Great story!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:11 am

we need more full tours of the body with no digestion ^^ great story and hope to see many more.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Return to Work to be shared!