All the way through sex story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

All the way through sex story

Postby immawritethis » Thu May 20, 2021 1:30 pm

This is my first time posting anything. I'm not sure if im dping this right.
Anyway.
story
All the way through.

It funking Hurt!

I was no longer able to verbally share this with my partner, due to the fact that the tip of his massive, and I do mean massive cock, was hitting the back of my throat.

...and no, I wasn't giving head.

He held my arms tightly behind my back as he used them to repeatedly speare me on his dick, over and over again. My hole was as wide as my torso, my insides had uncurled as he forced his way into me. I was nothing more than a warm meaty tube for him to fuck.

"Remember this feeling, remember what it's like to be stretched out from ass to throat as I use you as my own personal cock sleeve, next time you even think about talking to him again." As he said 'him' he gave a particularly hard thrust that pushed his cock a few inches further up my throat. I was pretty sure that if someone was to look into my mouth they would have been able to see his tip poking at the back of my tonsils.

"If I even hear about you being in the same room as him," another hard thrust, another few inches, "next time I won't just use you as a sleeve, I'll stretch you over my cock and fuck him, with you. I'll turn you into a living condom, but when I finish filling you up to bursting, I'll shove you so far up his guts you'll reach his stomach."

His words began to stagger as they came out of his mouth, I felt him swell inside me, he was close. "And I'll enjoy every second of his anguish as he realises that the only way you are getting out, is as his SHIT!"

And with that curse he cam, I didn't even try to close my mouth as the torrent of cum gushed up from the back of my mouth. The force was so strong I was sure it would knock some of my teeth loose.

He released my arms as he used his to steady himself against the wall. I just hung limp from his cock as his thick cum continued to burst from my mouth. I thought that it would never end, but thankfully the pulses began to slow and what was once a seemingly never ending stream, was easing up until just small blobs of his seed oozed from my mouth.

"Do you understand?"

When I didn't answer he repeated himself, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" That time he yelled it at me, I felt the vibrations of his voice, course through his toros, through his cock and into me.

My reply was nothing more than a weak pitiful nod, but it must have been enough of a conformation for him. He pulled me off his, now spent, cock in one pull. I was able to scream as my throat was freed and I felt like half of my insides had gone with him.

He walked out my room after dropping me on the cold floor, he didn't even turn around as he approached the door. "Clean yourself up, I have company coming."

I was left there, hollowed out as my organs tried to shuffle themselves back into some semblance of normal. Just as I was able to take my first big deep breath, his words came rushing back to me.

"Company," he had said company, this night wasn't over, far from it.
immawritethis
New to the forum

Re: All the way through sex story

Postby Delphinus » Thu May 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Well, I have a new kink.
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: All the way through sex story

Postby Willing bystander » Thu May 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Nice first story! Short but sweet and very detailed. I think people that are into this sort of thing will greatly enjoy it, and that vorish threat he makes gives me hope for what might be coming next! :-D
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!