My stories.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My stories.

Postby Squatchin » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:49 pm

Thought I’d try my hand at writing.
Warning, teenage female prey.

Tara quickly finished up her work and turned her computer off. It was finally time to go home. Even better than that, it was time to finally eat. Here chubby belly groaned in anticipation. She glanced out the window of her small office. There were so many tasty options. All oblivious to the danger they could be in. Tara was a predator. She dinned in any unfortunate person whom she happened to choose to be her meal. Most towns had several predators since the laws allowing legal predation were passed but in Sunnyville there was only one, Tara. She had her pick of anyone in town and she didn’t have to share with anyone. Of course local leaders and law enforcement were protected but, everyone else was fair game. Any race, any gender, any age. The best part was, even though the town knew there was a predator among them, they hadn’t figured out who yet. Tara had been extremely careful not to reveal herself to anyone other than her unlucky prey.
As she walks out of her office, she glances in the mirror hanging on the back of her door. For a chubby 38 year old, she looks great. She could easily have any guy she wanted in this town. All she had to do was bat her pretty green eyes, flash a smile or, if all else failed, show a bit of cleavage from her plump F cup breasts. She was a short woman, only 5 foot tall. This made her pudgy belly, large breasts and chubby ass stand out even more. She gave herself a wink in the mirror and closed the door behind her. It was time to find herself some dinner.
It was a beautiful sunny day. The temperature was a comfortable 75 degrees and everyone was out and about enjoying the weather. Tara stood in front of her office for some time, looking up and down both ends of the street. So many choices! Her preferred prey was young women and delicious little children. Children were just so easy to coerce into following her home or into a secluded place where she could quickly gulp them down and then go for seconds or even fourths! But what would it be today? She decided to walk down the street to the shopping mall where all the teenagers would be hanging out. If she couldn’t get full belly there, she deserved to be prey herself!
Tara walked through the front entrance of the large indoor mall. She had hunted here many times and immediately knew the best place to go. She walked through the crowds of people who were wondering from store to store. After taking the elevator to the second level she headed into the Bikini Warehouse. Upon entering, her mouth immediately began to water. So many delicious young morsels to choose from! She wandered up and down the isles, checking out each and every one of the stores patrons. She was in the mood for a voluptuous young treat. The extra padding both on the thighs and chest always made the meal more enjoyable. After searching for several minutes, Tara spotted her prey. A girl of about 17 with long dark hair and brown eyes. She was about Tara’s height and chubby, but not fat by any means. She had a bit of a belly, a nice thick ass and a great pair of boobs. She was wearing a black tank top, ripped jean shorts and toe thong sandals. She flipped through the 2 piece bikinis for a few minutes before pulling out a particularly skimpy yellow one and held it up to herself.
“I would definitely go for that one!” Tara told her over her shoulder, making her jump a little.
The girl looked behind her and smiled.
“I don’t know if yellow is my color though.” The young girl told her, smiling back.
She continued to hold bikini up to herself, clearly hoping that this nice lady would give her her honest opinion.
“I think it’s exactly your color!” Tara tells her. “It compliments your skin tone.”
The young girl beams at her. Tara almost feels bad for what is soon to happen to her, but then she remembers just how hungry she is.
“But you’ll never know for sure until you try it on!” She suggests.
“Id be glad to give you my opinion once I see it on you.”
The girl thought about this for a moment.
“I’d really appreciate that ma’am.” She replies.
“Call me Tara, and I don’t mind. Perhaps I could get your opinion on a couple as well!” Tara giggles, her mouth watering in anticipation.
“I’m Haylee, nice to meet you.” The girl smiles, “And I’d be glad to help you!”
Tara again felt a bit of guilt for a split second. This girl was actually polite. Unlike most of the teens she’d sent to their demise in her belly.
The 2 of them walked to the fitting rooms in the back of the store. Tara walked slightly behind Haylee, watching her thick ass jiggle and imagining how good it was going to taste. When they reached the rooms, Tara quickly checked to see if anyone else was around. She was in luck, no one else was around. Well, lucky for her, not for the tasty young girl in front of her. Haylee pulled the curtain open on the furthest room and turned to Tara.
“Give me a minute to change and please be honest!” She smiles.
Tara smiles back.
“I promise!” She tells her.
Haylee slips into the changing room and pulls the curtain closed. She slips her top off and then slides her shorts down around her ankles, kicking them aside. She looks in the morror and poses, admiring her breasts. She loved them, and so did her boyfriend. She giggled a bit at this thought and reaches through three closed curtain to grab the bikini off the hook outside.
Tara licks her lips, it’s time for dinner!
Haylee is startled as the chubby woman slips into the room behind her.
“Ummm.. I don’t have the suit on yet!” She squeaks, turning red with embarrassment.
“Oh you won’t be needing the bathing suit him.” Tara tells her, grabbing her by the hair and slipping a hand over her mouth.
“And please don’t scream or make a scene. If you do, I promise I’ll make this extremely painful!”
Haylee looks at Tara in terror as the hand is removed from her mouth.
“W-what are you going to do to me?” She asks, shaking in fear.
Tara laughs at the question.
“I think you already know. But in case you really are that dumb, I’ll give you a hint...”
She runs her warm, wet tongue along the girls shoulder and up her neck.
“Mmmm, you taste divine!”
Haylee’s eyes go wide as the realization of her situation sets in.
“So it’s you! You’re the one that had been preying on our town!” She begins to cry, tears pooling in the corner of her eyes.
Tara loved when her prey realized their fate. It turned her on immensely. She was already tingly in her lower region.
“That’s right! It is me!” She laughed. “I’m sure I’ve met a few of your friends. Don’t worry though, you’ll be joining them soon enough!”
She yanked Haylee’s hair harder and pushed her against the full body mirror. The crying girls large tits squishing against it.
Tara’s free hand slid between Haylee’s legs. A finger finding it’s way into each opening.
“Please stop!” Haylee begged. “I promise I won’t tell anyone!”
Tara’s fingers proved deeper, making the girl squirm. Tears were now streaming down her face.
“I don’t want to die.” She continued to plead. “I’m not food!”
Haylee’s pleading just turned Tara on even more and made her all the more hungry. She wouldn’t wait much longer. The thick, young girl was soon to be on her belly, being violently churned and converted to fat on Tara’s ass and tits.
“Oh but you are food! You’ll find that out very soon.”
She then spun Haylee around so she was facing her, her back against the cold mirror.
She couldn’t resist grabbing the firm set of tits that were staring her in the face and squeezing them tightly. Haylee’s nipples began to turn purple from Tara’s grasp.
“You’re hurting me!” Haylee sobs. Her body now shaking in fear.
“What did I do to you to deserve to be eaten?!”
Tara leaned in close, her mouth brushing Haylee’s ear.
“It’s just the way it is.” she whispers. “The food chain. I’m the dominant predator and you’re the weaker prey.
She runs her tongue around the edge of the girls ear.
Haylee goes cold with fear. She knows that she is done for. Nothing she can do will save her now. She clothes her eyes and wishes it was all a bad dream.
Tara’s mouth begins to open to inhuman proportions. Soon her gaping maw was wide enough to easily fit Haylee’s head.
Haylee opens her eyes and sees nothing but the fat predators wet mouth and throat. She begins to scream but Tara grabs her by the back of the head and shoves her into her mouth, taking her right to her shoulders.
Before Haylee can react, she feels Tara’s right throat begin squeezing her forehead.
Tara lets her tongue slip over the doomed girls face, savoring every inch of young flesh.
She grabs Haylee’s arms, pinning them against her sides and lifts her off the ground, pushing her further into her mouth.
Haylee’s face is now completely in Tara’s throat.
Tara runs a finger over the screaming face shape bulging from her own neck. The girls thrashing sends shivers down her spine. She loved the feeling of her prey fighting to no avail.
Another hard gulp and Haylee’s shoulders passed into Tara’s warm mouth.
She hopes desperately that the predator won’t be able to get her mouth around her large breasts. She realizes very quickly that her hopes were in vain.
Tara wrenched her jaw open wider, pushing Haylee further in.
The girls tits began to squish harshly against her own chest as Tara attempted to force them in. Finally they squeezed into the hungry mouth with a pop. Tara immediately let her tongue glide over the savory mounds. The flavor was amazing. Haylee’s head was now bulging behind Tara’s breastbone, right between her fat tits. Again the pred let her finger trace the outline as it slowly defended and disappeared in her gut.
As Haylee’s belly slid over Tara’s tongue, her head slowly entered the hot, acid filled fit. She began screaming as she slid closer to the acid bath below.
Tara grabbed the girls thick ass and pushed it towards her lips. As Haylee’s waste slipped into her mouth, her tongue thrust into both of her holes. Haylee kicked her legs in protest as her head and shoulders began to curl into their final resting place.
Tara tilted her head back and swallowed, the doomed teens kicking legs disappeared between her lips and her feet followed.
Haylee felt the acid start to burn her flesh, she thrashed and kicked but knew there was no way out.
Tara sat on the bench in the changing room and enjoyed the feeling of the last of Haylee sliding down her throat and squeezing into her fat belly.
She looked at her distended, wriggling gut It was huge. There was no way she could leave like this. Everyone would know she was the town predator. No, she would have to digest Haylee quick.
Tara put her hands on her belly, rubbing it and enjoying the feeling of Haylee suffering inside.
“Well hun, I’m afraid it’s time to go.” She tells Haylee through the thick walls of her gut. “Im afraid this is going to be rather painful.”
Haylee couldn’t imagine what Tara was talking about. What could possible be worse than her current situation? That’s was when Tara tightened her strong stomach muscles. The walls around Haylee began tightening. Tara squeezed harder. Soon she could feel and hear bones snapping. Haylee wouldn’t have to worry about being digested slowly, she was being crushed alive. With one last flex of her stomach, Tara turned the teenage meal into nothing but melting goo. Her belly had shrank to that of an extremely pregnant woman.
“Good bye Haylee!” She whispered. “You’ll look great on my tits!”
Last edited by Squatchin on Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My "Seeking RP Partner" Thread: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55001

Lets RP!
Discord: tarajon.
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Re: My first story.

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:55 am

Super hot, spelling/grammatical errors aside...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Squatchin » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:26 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Super hot, spelling/grammatical errors aside...

Thank you!
I wrote it on my iPhone and generally it highlights spelling errors. Must be I missed a few.
Feel free to point out the grammatical errors so I can address them. I tend to type really fast on my phone and overlook things.
My "Seeking RP Partner" Thread: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55001

Lets RP!
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:07 pm

I'd have to look over the whole thing and right now I don't have the time to.

However, yeah, I might be able to help out later...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Working on a new short story. Your thoughts?

Postby Squatchin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:27 am

Contains sexual situations, underage prey, painful digestion, implied sexual situations with teenagers.

This is just the first part that I wrote up extremely fast. Still MUCH more to be written. Any thoughts, ideas and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is appreciated!

It was early afternoon in the small country town of Summerdale. The sun was shining and the temperature was a perfect 77 degrees. Jon had just stepped out of his front door and was intending on doing some yard work when he noticed how quiet the town was. It was quite odd being that it was such a beautiful Saturday. Normally people would be out doing yard work, bar-b-qing and swimming in their backyard pools. Then it dawned on him, today was the big rally in the center of town for a local politicians election platform. He looked back into the house at his wife Tara. She was a short and sexy, plump woman of 38 years old. She was 5 foot tall and 250lbs. She had large breasts and the belly and ass to match. Big girls weren't for everyone, but Jon absolutely loved his! Even more so, he loved how she had gotten so big. Tara was a predator. She fed on the people of the surrounding towns. She hadn't dared eat anyone from their own area as they liked it here. They didn't need to be ran out of another town, or worse. Jon couldn't help but think how good Tara looked in her slinky yellow, spaghetti strapped sun dress that she was wearing. It was about knee length and snug in all the right areas. The top was cut low enough to show of her F cup breasts and the fabric stretched a little around her belly and ass. Yes, she looked amazing. Stepping back inside and closing the door behind him, Jon walked over and sat down on the couch next to his wife.

"How about we take a walk to our special place and have a little fun?" he asked her with a sly smile. "Everyone in town is pre-occupied and we'll have all the privacy we want."

Tara's plump, red lips formed into a smile and her green eyes lit up. She loved anytime the two of them could just slip away for a while.

"You know I'd love that!" She smiles back. "You'll have to give me about 30 minutes to finish my little snack off."

Tara rubbed her wriggling belly. The previous night, she had taken a drive into a neighboring town and grabbed a 16 year old girl who was walking alone on a back road. The girl had been tied and gagged overnight in the basement. Tara had just finished making a light lunch out of her.

Jon laid his hand on her belly. He could feel the girl kicking and fighting inside his wifes distended gut. Muffled screams and pleads emanated from it.

"Well that's no fair!" Jon laughs. "You didn't let me play with her first like normal!"

Tara giggles a bit. Normally she and Jon would have both had their way with her meals before sending them to their deaths in her stomach.

"I'm sorry hun. I was so hungry and you were already headed out the door." she bats her big green eyes at him. "I promise the next one is all yours first!"

Jon laughed and nodded in agreeance.

"Well then, what do you say we get this one digested and churned into some yummy breast milk for me to enjoy later?" he asks her with a wink. He then pats her belly and speaks to it. "I'm sorry you and I didn't get a chance to know each other better before your, uh.. unfortunate ending!"

They both giggle a little bit as the girl in Tara's belly begins to thrash even more furiously. Tara lies back and relaxes. She bares down with her strong stomach muscles, squeezing the young girl inside. As she tightens her muscles, she feels bones begin to snap. At first there is a huge surge of fighting from the girl with in. Another flex of Tara's muscles and the remaining bones snap and splinter, the girl is done. That's when the strong stomach acids take over, quickly breaking her down into goo which will be churned into milk, filling Tara's enormous breasts. The whole process takes about 25 minutes.

Jon rubs Tara's significantly smaller belly. He can already see her breasts straining a little bit more against the top of her dress. He slips his hand behind her head and pulls her face to his. Their lips meet and his tongue immediately parts hers. They make out for several minutes, Jon's hands exploring her swollen, milk filled tits. She then pushes him away with a smile.

"No more for now!" She giggles. "You'll have to wait until we get to our spot!"

Jon smiles back at her and the 2 head for the car to drive to the local nature trails.

Lets RP!
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Re: Working on a new short story. Your thoughts?

Postby 100154 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:32 pm

The best I can offer is to check into Grammarly, or GradeProof, grammar software. Other than that, I'm lost for constructive feedback because the story isn’t a type that I like to read. So I will reframe from commenting there, otherwise the style is put together well. Suggestion for you to show how the characters move as they talk.

I hope this is helpful,
New to the forum

Trapped! Work in progress.

Postby Squatchin » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:22 am

This is a story I started today. Just looking to see what others think. It’s rough right now so ignore the formatting.
WARNING: it does go in the direction of underage prey and has underage characters. If this is not your thing, please just stop here. If you don’t mind this kind of content, please tell me what you think so far. At this point, no actual core has happened. Just a build up to the story plot and some sexual situations. Hope you enjoy!

Trapped!

Miss Angie had been applying for a teaching assistant job when the storm hit. Most of the school had been evacuated except for the classroom she was waiting in and the adjoining class of 3rd graders with their 2 middle school helpers. Everyone had just left and completely forgot about them. The only other person still in the locked down school was a young man named Paul. He worked in the schools main office and had rushed to tell Angie that her interview had been canceled due to the sudden blizzard outside. Unfortunately for him, he had been trapped as well. The school was completely locked down. The whole town was. This was a storm like no one had seen before. They were bound to be snowed in for days. Angie took a seat at the teachers desk and Paul sat on a students seat a few feet from her. “I’m sorry about this ma’am.” He told her. “People were in such a rush, trying to get home to their families.”
Angie smiles at him.
“It’s ok hun, we will figure something out.”
Angie is a chubby woman of 40. She is a short 5 feet tall. Her hair is dirty blonde and shoulder length and her eyes a gorgeous green. Aside from being overweight, her body is extremely curvy. Large F cup breasts, round ass and thick thighs. She never had any trouble meeting men, even though she was happily married. But that’s a story for another day!
Today she was wearing a slinky yellow sundress that showed her ample cleavage and her black knee high boots. Her thick framed glasses completed her nerdy but still hot look perfectly.
“I should probably go tell Jessie and Courtney that they are stuck here with the remaining 3rd graders.” He tells her. “The class teacher took off and just left them.”
He gets up and opens the door connecting the 2 class rooms and disappears through it.
Paul was 19, tall and skinny. 6 foot 2 and about 130 lbs. He had short black hair that was always a mess and thick black rimmed glasses. He was wearing a white T-shirt and baggy, Umbro basketball shorts.
He walks into the next classroom and smiles at Jessie and Courtney, the class helpers. Both girls were in Middle school. Jessie was 15 and Courtney 14. They volunteered every day in the afternoon to help with the 3rd grade kids.
“Hi Paul!” Courtney says, beaming at him. She had always had a small crush on him.
“Hey girls.” He replies with a smile. “It looks like we are all going to be stuck here until this storm passes. The school has been locked down and everyone has gone home but us. Oh, and the lady in the classroom with me.”
Jessie and Courtney stare at each other. Courtney acts as though she wants to cry but Jessie is strangely calm.
“We’ll be just fine!” Jessie says with a smile, turning to the class. “Wont we?”
The class of mostly 8 and 9 year olds smile back at her and laugh. To them, this was all fun. Little did they know, none one them would be making it out of this.
Paul laughs with the class.
“I’ll see what I can round up in the snack cupboards.” He tells the 2 girls. “We’re going to be here a few days. You might want to dig out the nap time mats and make sure the kids have a place to sleep.”
He steps back into the room with Angie and closes the door. He can’t help glancing at her large breasts as he walks past her.
She sees his glance and smiles, adjusting herself to give him a better view.
Paul blushes.
“So now, we wait.” He tells her.
Angie had ulterior motives when applying for this job. It wasn’t about the money. It was for the fringe benefits. This would be her 4th teaching job this year, and it was only February. She would do as she had at all the other schools. Win the kids trust, book a field trip and then make sure the students were never seen or heard from again. She had the most perfect hiding spot for them, her gut! They would be nothing but fat on her belly and milk in her tits by the time she moved on to the next town.
She frowned to herself a bit as she considered her current situation. This storm was definitely a wrench in her plan. Her husband was probably worried sick about her. He always loved watching her gobble up her innocent prey. It was like foreplay to them.
A plan began to form in Angie’s head. If she could get Paul onboard, maybe this storm would be all the cover she needed to make the room full of kids next door disappear, teachers helpers included. She wouldn’t leave any witnesses. Except for Paul. If he cooperated, this could be very enjoyable for him!

Paul takes a seat on the top of a students desk just a few feet in front of Angie. She leans forward, once again giving him a clear view of her massive udders.
Paul starts to feel his cock grow in his shorts and crosses his legs to hide it.
Angie smiles.
“I’m sorry you have to be stuck with an old fat chick like me.” She teases. “I’m sure you’d much prefer to be stuck with the 2 cute girls next door.”
Paul fidgets in his seat. Truth was, he was a sucker for big women. And older mature women.
“No ma’am. It’s fine, believe me.” He stutters. “I uh, like the scenery in here much better.” He blushes. His cock rock hard from the view of Angie’s cleavage.
“So, what shall we do to pass the time?” She flirts. Running a finger around the neckline of her dress, over her soft, fat tits.
Paul can’t help but glue his eyes onto them. He doesn’t even bother to hide his large erection tenting the crotch of his shorts.
“You can take care of that if you’d like.” The plump lady tells him, pointing at his hard on. “I wouldn’t mind.”
Paul doesn’t know what to say. His hand instinctively moves to his hard cock, pulling it from his shorts.
It’s bigger than Angie had expected. Just over 11 inches and as thick as a pop can.
“You sure you don’t mind?” He asks, showily stroking as she watches. “I mean, won’t your husband want to beat me up if he finds out?”
Angie laughs and watches the young guy stroke his cock slowly as he stares at her covered breasts.
“He won’t mind at all. And we need not tell him anyway!” She giggles.
Paul strokes faster. Imagining the woman’s huge tits and plump, red lips wrapped around his cock.
“I don’t want to be to forward, but..” he stammers as he jerks faster. “Can I see your tits please?”
Angie bites her lip and smiles.
“You don’t want to see these fat boobs. You’d lose your boner!” She flirts.
“N-no ma’am.” He gasps “I like fat women!” He blushes redder, realizing what he had just said.
The chubby lady stands up and walks over to him. She pulls the straps of her dress off her shoulders and leans forward. Her huge breasts spill from her top. Large pink areolas and thick nipples dripping with milk.
Paul moans slightly. He feels his orgasm coming.
“Thank you ma’am!” He groans and strokes harder, staring at her tits as she shakes them from side to side, causing drops of milk to splash onto the desk.
“You’re going to make a big ol’ mess if I don’t help you out!” She winks at him, grabbing his cock.
She rubs it between her soft mounds, smearing his pre-cum all over them. She smiles at him as he moans louder, signaling that he’s ready to explode.
Angie shives the long, thick cock completely down her throat.
Paul can’t believe what he is seeing and feeling. He’s never had a girl or woman that could take all of him like that.
With one last, loud moan, he pumps his load straight down her gullet. She swallows every drop.
Slowly, Angie slides his now softening member out of her throat and mouth.
“Mmmm, thank you for that!” She tells him with a smile.
Paul can’t believe what just happened.
“No, thank you!” He beams at her. “I can’t believe you could swallow all of that so easily!”
Angie laughs.
“I can swallow much bigger!” She tells him with a wink.
Paul considers this for a moment.
“Like how big?” He asks, curiosity getting the better of him.
“Go grab one of the students from next door and I’ll show you!” She tells him in a whisper, letting her fat belly brush across his cock as she stands up.
Paul’s cock is immediately hard again.
He rushes off to the next room.

Lets RP!
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trapped! Work in progress.

Postby HungryJessica » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:28 pm

Love it so far!
Sounds like Angie and Paul are about to have a great time together!
Can’t wait to read more.
HungryJessica
New to the forum

A Krampus Carol (WIP)

Postby Squatchin » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:39 pm

My wife and I love writing stories to each other. We send them in segments here and there as we can to help each other occupied on boring work days. This is one that I’ve been writing to here over the past week. I figure I might as well add it here to let others read and give their input as well. This first section is everything that has been written so far. Ignore the lines breaking the segments up. I write this in my iOS notes app and past it into emails segment by segment. The lines help me to break each segment up as I go. Weird I know but, it works for me. Ignore the poor writing and punctuation, I just do this to kill time.

A Krampus Carol
(Angie gets fucked and eaten by Krampus)

It was Christmas Eve in the Cross house. Chris and Angie were cuddling on the couch getting ready to have some fun before Santa came. Angie was wearing lacy black lingerie that was open in the chest, fishnet stockings and chunky heels. She had done her makeup all up exactly how Chris liked it. Her chubby pussy was completely exposed and ready to be used.
Chris on the other hand was just wearing his boxers and a very wide smile!
Angie was sitting on Chris’s lap, her back to his chest His cock was rock hard and between her thick, sexy asscheeks. She took full advantage of this and kept wiggling around, driving him crazy. The problem was, he was also pushing against her wet and starving pussy. So, it was getting her hotter too.
They were reminiscing about all the guys and girls they had met up and fucked that year. There were many. They liked to fuck. There was nothing wrong with that right?
All the talk of the many cocks Angie had sucked and fucked that year and all the women that they had shared and used was making them both extremely hot. Angie had definitely been extra naughty. Good thing Santa didn’t look at your sexual adventures when making his naughty list! Nope, no one cares about that. So it was sure to be a good Christmas.
“Fuck you look sexy tonight!” Chris tells Angie, his hands running over her chubby belly and up to her big, plump tits. He squeezed them tight and rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.
“I love looking sexy for you!” She answers, leaning back against him and closing her eyes. His hands on her tits felt amazing.
There was a weird scratching noise outside and what what sounded like a door closing downstairs. They paused for a moment to listen. Nah, they were hearing things. All of the doors were locked.
They turned their attention back to each other.
Angie turned her head towards Chris. She she kisses his lips and they start making out, his hands still squeezing her huge tits. Their tongues wrestling both inside and outside of their mouths. They were both getting worked up and extremely horny.
Chris lets one of his hands slide back down over her tummy and pushes her legs apart, finally stopping at her fat pussy lips. Her parts them with his fingers and finds her swollen clit, rubbing it gently. Angie is extremely wet and slippery. Taking advantage of that, Chris slides 2 fingers into her soaking wet hole. It grips them tightly as she moans into his mouth.
Another noise from downstairs. This time it sounded like it was on the basement stairs.
They ignored it again.

——————

Krampus snuck up to the back door of the final house on his list. He belly already stuffed with all the naughty children he’d caught. Yes, it had been a good night. This new generation was keeping him well fed. The last stop was a special stop. He didn’t usually take adults but this one had been extra naughty so, he was making an exception. Yes, Angie was very naughty and she was about to be dessert. His stomach growled at the thought. She was going to be delicious. Not only that , she was going to satisfy his other needs as well. Truth be told, he was only taking her out of pure lust. He had been watching her all year. But he couldn’t just let her go afterwards. Such a pity. But she wouldn’t be going to waste!
He quietly approached the back door of Chris and Angie’s house. His nails raked the door as he quickly picked the lock. He was inside in no time. He crept across the basement floor and up the steps. He quietly opened the basement door peaked inside. Angie was being naughty again…
———————

Angie reached down and pulls Chris’s hand from between her legs. She puts them to her mouth and licks her juices from them. Chris feels his cock twinge. She slowly slides off his lap and turns to face him, dropping to her knees. She pulls his boxers down and tosses them off to the side, his cock springs up at her, ready for action. Angie leans forward and opens her mouth. Rather than sucking him as he was expecting, she takes her tongue and swirls it around the tip. Chris moans quietly. It feels fucking amazing. He puts his hand on the back of her head and runs his fingers through her hair as she continues to tease him. Angie slowly slides her tongue down the length of his shaft and then back up to the top. She gently cups his balls as she slides him between her moist lips. She takes him inch by into her mouth until she feels him enter her warm throat. Chris loans again and pushes her head forward, making her take him all the way in to her throat, her lips resting against his balls. Angie bites down on the base of his cock. Not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to make him gasp. He loves the pain. He leans forward and looks at her with a seductive smile.
“That’s it slut, bite that cock!” He orders her.
She bites a bit harder and then drags her teeth slightly as she slides back up his shaft.
Another noise.
She hears it. He doesn’t.
Then a shadow behind the couch.
Angie’s eyes get wide with fear as she sees what is approaching.
Chris is clueless, enjoying his blowjob.
Angie pulls his cock from her mouth and starts to scream.
“What the fu…” is all Chris manages before all goes black. Someone had hit him over the head sending him into unconsciousness.
Angie gets to her feet and begins to back away. The creature closes in on her.
She backs into the ottoman and falls onto it
Before she knows it, the creature is at her feet…
————————-

Krampus opens the basement door and just walks in. Why wouldn’t he? There wasn’t anyone in the house that could take him. He simply strolled in and walked right towards Chris and Angie. On his way he grabs a pot from the sink. Oops, Angie has spotted him. No worry, Chris still has no idea he’s there. Before Angie can warn him, Krampus smacks Chris in the head with the pot, knocking him out cold. By the time he comes too, Angie will be raped and devoured. He looks at Angie and smiles. The plump little slut stands up and starts staggering backwards. She doesn’t get far before tripping on the ottoman and ending up on her back. Krampus can’t help but laugh. This girl spent more time on her back than she did standing. It’s the reason he was here in the first place. He stands over her as she cowers in fear, all 7 foot of him. She was in for a very bad night. He didn’t even need to rip her clothes off, she was already practically naked for him. Although, he would need to remove any remaining clothing before sending her to his gut. Lingerie didn’t agree with him. Krampus’s cock hardens, a full 12 inches of bbw destroying meat.
“Good evening Miss Angie, I’ve been waiting all night to meet you!” He teases as he grabs her by the ankles, pulling her towards him.
Angie screams and tries to break his grip, but his large had easily wraps completely around her ankle, holding her tight.
Krampus laughs again.
“Keep struggling slut! It’ll just make this all the more fun for me!” He laughs, pulling Angie even closer.
He reaches forward with his free hand and grabs her by the neck, squeezing tight enough to make her struggle for air.
“What do you want with me?” She gasps, her hands trying to break his grip on her neck.
“I’m here because you’ve been a VERY naughty girl this year.” He tells her with a smile. “Do you know what I do to naughty boys and girls Miss Angie?”
Angie’s eyes widen as Krampus smiles wide, showing his sharp teeth.
“I make them my dinner! Or in your case, dessert!”
This is too much for Angie. She begins to thrash and fight. Tears stream from the corners of her eyes.
“But first…..” Krampus continues, “I have other needs that need to be addressed!”
With that, he grabs Angie by the hair and forces her into a sitting position in front of him. His huge cock an inch from her mouth. Angie stares at the massive cock. If the length didn’t do her in, the girth would. It was bigger around than her arm. She tries to break free again but the demon is just too strong.
“Open that whore mouth!” He orders her, no longer bothering to joke around.
Angie keeps her mouth closed tight.
“Open that fucking mouth or I’ll snap your husband’s neck.”
Reluctantly, she opens her mouth.

———————-

Krampus doesn’t hold back or even bother with being gentle. He holds Angie’s head up to cock level by her hair and crams every inch down her throat with one hard thrust. Angie’s throat bulges and stretches to its limit and her eyes bulge wide. He then pulls his massive meat back out and thrusts it in again and again. Saliva begins to drip from the corners of her mouth, lubricating the oral assault. Her tits sway and bounce from the force of each thrust. Krampus notices her fat, bouncing tits and grabs one in his massive hand. He squeezes it until it turns purple and feels like it’s going to pop. Angie squeals in pain around the huge cock that is stretching her throat. Krampus just squeezes her tit tighter and fucks her face harder, his balls slapping against her chin. Angie’s eyes slide out of focus and begin to roll back in her head. She can’t believe what is happening to her. This can’t be real. As if reading her mind the demon snickers. “Oh this is definitely real slut. I’m gonna fuck all your holes and then make a meal out of you. You’re going to taste amazing and feel so good in my gut!”
Angie begins to try to fight again. But Krampus is just too strong.
He continues to squish the big titty in his hand.
“Such amazing tits. I should rip them off your chest and make you watch me eat them!” He laughs.

———————

Angie struggles against the demons grip with all her might. Sadly the only thing she accomplishes is tiring herself out. Krampus thrusts harder into her throat, things begin to move that suppose to move. Pain tears at her throat and the room begins to spin. Krampus moans loudly. Her mouth alone was worth the years wait. He has had his eyes on her since last Christmas. He picks up speed, sliding easily in and out of her mouth and throat. Saliva runs down her chin and drips between her tits. Krampus feels his heavy balls begin to swell and fill with cum.
“Looks like you’ll be getting your belly filled as well my little snack!” He half laughs, half moans. He lets go of her tit and grabs the back of her head with both hands. He thrusts hard and deep into her throat. She unwillingly takes every inch. Her jaw is on fire and feels like it’s going to pop out of place.
With a loud grunt, Krampus pushes the full length of his cock into her throat. The bulge can be seen into her chest. Cum erupts from the demons cock and Angie can feel her belly filling until it’s bloated and round. He must have dumbed over a gallon into her. She goes limp from the feeling. As much as she hates it, it turns her on. She enjoyed the abuse as much as she hated it.
Krampus pulls his cock from her throat and lets her fall onto her back on the ottoman, gasping for air.
He leans forward and takes both her fat tits in his hands. Nice and saggy, just how he likes then. He takes one and brings his mouth to it. His tongue slips over her pink, erect nipple. She doesn’t fight it. He opens his large mouth and takes her entire tit into it. He sucks hard and Angie can’t feel her breast being tufted into his throat, it feels like it could rip completely off. She moans. She is ashamed of it but she likes it. Krampus then bites down, his pointy teeth easily breaking her soft skin. Angie screams from the white hot pain. But she feels her pussy start to twinge. Krampus doesn’t bite deep. Just enough to make it hurt. He pulls her tit from his mouth with a wet slurp and smiles at his soon to be snack.

“My, My Miss Angie, that mouth was even bit as good as I expected it to be!” He teases. “I shouldn’t be surprised, it’s had plenty of practice!”
Krampus reaches out with her large, clawed hands and grabs Angies tits, He squeezes them and pulls on them hard until she begins to squealing pain. He simply laughs. This was all entertainment to him. What did he care about this sluts feelings? She was nothing but an unwilling fuck and a delicious meal to him, nothing more.He pulled on her tits harder, again making them turn a deep shade of purple. Angie could feel her skin stretching to its limit and feared that would rip from her body if her didn’t stop. Thankfully he did, Seeing the pool of drool between her big titties, Krampus slaps his semi hard cock between them. He takes her hands and places them on her breasts and uses them to push her chubby jugs together.
“I’m pretty sure you know what to do my little snack. Don’t disappoint me or I’ll make it hurt even more!”
He releases her hands and Angie keeps her tits pushed tightly together, the demos cock between them growing harder and harder.
Why was this turning her on, she wondered. She knew there was no escape. When he finished abusing her, she would be devoured and digested. She decided to enjoy what she could, knowing it would be her last.
Krampus begins sliding his long, thick cock between her fat tits. Angie closes her eyes, leans her head back over the side of the ottoman, and enjoys the feeling. He titty fucks her slow at first but quickly builds speed. His balls slap the under side of her boobs with every hard thrust. She has to hold them tight as they bounce forward and back. Angie leans forward and let the demons cock slip between her lips with each push.
Krampus moans and pushes between her tits harder and faster.
Who did this slut think she was? She wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this. He would put an end to that as well as punish her for not being more afraid of her fate..

———————

Chris was having the weirdest dream. He and Angie were having an intimate Christmas Eve night when they were attacked by Krampus who proceeded to fuck and eat Angie. He slowly opens his eyes and the reality of the situation comes into focus. It wasn’t a dream at all. The 7 foot tall Christmas demon has his wife pinned down on the ottoman fucking her big, saggy tits with his enormous cock. Oddly, she seems to be enjoying it. Chris watches as the demons cock slides in and out of Angie’s plentiful cleavage and into her waiting mouth. Her tits bounce almost to her face with each hard thrust. He knows the look in her eyes, it’s a look of pure lust. She is enjoying this. Chris feels his cock harden as he watches. He reaches forward to touch Angie’s hand but Krampus sees him and slaps his had away.
“Oh no you don’t!” The demon snaps. “She’s all mine now! You just sit back and enjoy the show. If you attempt to intervene, I’ll rip her apart and eat her piece by piece and you can watch and listen to her scream!”
Chris stops in his tracks and sits back on the couch. He had watched Angie fuck several times before. He enjoyed it. He might as well enjoy the show. What harm could it do.
Krampus continues to fuck Angie’s fat tits and she continues to suck his massive cock each time it pops out from between them. Chris can hear her soft moans mixed with her loud slurping.
The demon reaches back and spreads Angie’s cunt open with 2 of his banana sized fingers. He lets his 2 inch claws dig into the sensitive flesh of her plump outer pussy lips. She squeals in pain but doesn’t stop sucking. Again, she is surprised that it is turning her on.
Krampus spreads her hole open as wide as it can stretch. When he feels it reach its limit, her stretches it further. Angie screams around his big cock, still sliding in and out of her mouth. Chris has never seen her pussy open that wide before.
Krampus looks over at him as he pulls his saliva covered cock from Angie’s mouth and tits.
“It’s going to be a very tight fit!” He laughs.

———————-

Angie licks her soft lips as the demon pulls his huge cock from between them and her tits. She cannot believe that she is actually into this knowing how it’s going to end. What was wrong with her?!! She was so angry with herself but she was convinced to enjoy as much of it as she could.
Krampus looks at the plump little slut and licks his own lips. The naughty children that he ate earlier had put a dent in his hunger but Angie was going to fill him up good. His stomach growled loudly at the thought.
He turns to face Chris.
“Ready to enjoy the show?” He asks with an evil grin.
Chris says nothing, afraid of what damage it might do.
The demon grabs Chris’s pants off the floor where they had been discarded earlier. Her yanks the braided belt from the belt loops.
In one quick action, he flips Angie onto her belly, wraps the belt around her neck so that it resembles reins on a horse and the spins her around, onto her hands and knees, face to face with her husband.
She gasps for air but Krampus just pulls the belt tighter making her gorgeous eyes bulge.
Her chubby tits brush against Chris’ cock as she fights for air.
He can’t help but get rock hard
“Yes…” he surprises himself as the word escapes his lips.
“Yes I’m ready for the show…”
Angie can’t believe what she’s hearing.

————-

Krampus pulls the belt tighter around Angie’s neck. She begins to thrash, trying to breather. Chris can’t help himself. He reaches forward and grabs her huge, swinging tits and massages his hard cock with them.
“That’s right my friend, she’s just a toy now, nothing more! Use her as she should be used.” The demon tells him. “Cooperate and I’ll let you decide how she gets into my belly!”
Chris is rock hard now. He can’t believe he is agreeing to go along with this. Watching his wife be raped and killed and enjoying it. But what could he do. He was no match for the demon and he sure didn’t want to end up as a midnight snack. Besides, the thought of her being eaten alive after being raped and abused was a bit of a turn on. He would definitely need to go to church after this.
Krampus yanks Angie’s head back with the belt, almost hard enough to snap her neck, but not quite. She definitely would feel it in the morning though, if she weren’t digested. He leans forward and whispers in her ear.
“I want you to swallow your husbands cock one last time while I ruin your whore pussy.” He commands. “Enjoy it, this is the last fuck you’ll ever experience!”
Angie stops fighting. The reality of the situation setting in. She reaches a hand forward and wraps it around Chris’s hard cock.
Krampus loosens the belt around her neck but doesn’t remove it.
Angie lowers her mouth to her husbands cock and takes the tip between her lips. She looks up and locks eyes with him, pleading with him to help her.
Chris’s face is blank for a moment and then… he smiles.
“Suck my cock slut. Make me cum before he sends you where you belong!” Chris tells her, still grinning.
Angie wants to cry. She has no one to help her. She wasnt going to live to see morning.
Defeated, she slides her lips down the length of his shaft. It was nothing after taking the demons cock. But she was determined to satisfy them both before…… she didn’t want to think about it.
Without warning, Krampus thrusts his hips forward, his thick 12 inch cock forces its way into Angie’s pussy. Her belly bulges from the massive piece of meat that was now deep in her guts. She wants to scream but she holds it in and moans loudly around Chris’s cock. She will not show either of them any weakness
But then, the demon starts his assault on her insides….

———————

Angie’s experienced mouth makes Chris squirm and moan almost immediately. She lets her warm, wet tongue slide up and down the length of his shaft, stopping at the top to lick it like a little girl with a lollipop, just before biting down on it, driving him wild. Behind her, Krampus grabs ahold of her hips to leverage himself for the pounding he’s about to give her. His nails sink into her soft flesh. She moans from the pain and pushes herself back against him, his cock pushing into her belly. He pulls out of her stretched out cunt slowly, until just the fat head of his cock is still inside, just beyond her inner lips. Grabs her hips tighter. His nails ripping into her skin. She moans louder as she takes Chris down her throat and lets her tongue tease his balls. Krampus readies himself to thrust into her with all his might. No mortal woman had ever taken it and walked away. With a loud grunt, he pushes into her as hard as he can. His massive cock parts her pussy wide open and pushes everything in its way to the side. Her cervix, her womb. He pushes deep into her insides. He belly bulges just above her naval where his cock comes to a stop. Angie feels her inside being rearranged but takes it like a champ. She moans loudly and bites down on Chris’s cock while squeezing his balls. He moans from the incredible satisfying pain. Krampus can’t believe this woman took him without screaming in pain. He grips her ass and hips tight and begins to thrust in and out of her. Her cum filled belly and fat tits bounce forward and back with every deep penetration. Her moans turn into screams of extract as her poor cunt is destroyed, ripped wide open by the unnatural size of the demons cock. But she loves it. She doesn’t care about the irreparable damage it’s doing, the pain and pleasure drive her wild. She creams every inch of Krampus’s cock as it now glides easily in and out of her ruined hole. Krampus grunts loud and reaches for her tits, gripping them as he did her hips. His nails sink into them, slicing them as if they were butter. Angie cums even harder. Chris grabs her head and pushes it all the way down his cock, not stopping until he feels her tight throat. He moans loudly. Krampus pushes into her belly and moans as he pumps her tummy with even more of his cum. Angie can feel it expand with every powerful spurt. Chris let’s go as well. His cum flooding her throat, also destined for her hungry belly. Krampus drops onto the ottoman. His cock pulls from Angie’s gaping cunt with a loud slurp. Cum pours out of her. He can’t believe how well this mortal woman can take a cock. Angie swallows the last of Chris load and slide him from her mouth. She rolls onto the couch next to him. Her tits and belly swollen and jiggly from the massive amount of cum that has been pumped into her. She knows Krampus is just fattening her up for his feast. She spreads her legs for them both to see and plays with her cavernous pussy, daring them to give her more.

————————

Krampus sits up and evaluates the situation. He was not planning for this. This chubby sluts body was supposed to give out LONG before this. He wanted her to struggle during the feeding but not have the stamina to escape! An idea. He sends out a telepathic message to the one being that he knows can make this situation much more interesting. Chris would be collateral damage, but he was willing to make that sacrifice! He sends out the telepathic message one more time. He figured she would be still feeding on naughty children but would jump at the opportunity for an adult meal and some good, old fashioned sexual deviance. Seconds later the front door flew open and a very sexy 7 foot tall demoness stood in the door way. She was completely nude except for a pair of sleek black thigh high boots she had enormous tits that rested on her huge squirming belly. She had been snacking quite well! Between her long, smooth legs hung a thick cock that was as long and meaty as her husbands. Behind her balls was a very wet and hungry pussy, aching for some action.
“Well hello hun!” She calls to Krampus. “We haven’t had a Christmas meeting like this in many years!”
She walks over to her demon husband and they kiss passionately. Her belly, stuffed with still struggling naughty kids presses against his.
“Well hell there Kara, my love! It looks like you’ve had a good night!” He kisses her again.
“Very good. And I see you’ve rounded up dessert!” She looks at Chris and Angie who cower on the couch. They know they are both in trouble now.
Angie no longer feels so confident….

——————————

“Shall we play?” Kara asks her demon husband with. Smile.
“Oh we shall!” He answers. “I’ll let you play for a little bit before I join in. I know how you like to make……adjustments.”
Both demons laugh. Chris and Angie look at each other, wondering what they mean by “adjustments”. They find out soon enough.
Kara sits between the doomed couple. She reaches between Chris’s legs and grabs his cock. He gets hard instantly. I mean, she may be a demon, but she’s sexy as fuck!
“Thjs will never do. “ she giggles.
Leaning into him, she puts her hand on his face and turns it to face her. She presses her lips to his and kisses him hard. Her long tongue probes his mouth. As they kiss, she strokes his cock which begins to swell and grow. 7 inches, eight inches, 10 inches. Finally at roughly 12 inches, she breaks the kiss. She looks down at his improved cock and smiles.
“Much better!” She tells him. “Now Angie and I can actually feel it!”
Chris stares at his new cock. It’s huge! Bigger around than his wrist. He looks over at his wife, she’s staring too, wide eyed.
“Now..” Kara continues, turning to Angie. “It’s your turn!”
And then she kisses her just as she had done Chris.

——————-

As Kara kisses Angie, she begins to fondle her already large breasts. Angie feels them begin to grow and swell. She feels warm liquid drip from her perky, pink nipples.
Kara breaks the kiss and smiles at the chubby slut
“There! Nice fat milky tits for us all to enjoy!” She giggles again. “Not to mention, how delicious they will be when we rip them off your chest for a snack later!”
The 2 demons laugh. Chris and Angie do not.
“So, we have 2 pussies and 3 cocks. This should be interesting!” Krampus growls. “Well, interesting and fun for you and I, not so much for them!”
Kara smiles at him.
“Let’s get this party started!” She turns to Angie, her fat gut, still wriggling from the young snacks still struggling inside, presses the woman into the back of the couch.
She grabs Angie by the hair and with amazing strength, throws her onto Chris’s lap so that she is straddling him, face to face. They lock eyes.
“I love you Angie” Chris whispers to her. “I’m sorry this is happening.”
Tears well up in Angie’s eyes and spill down her cheeks. Reality of the situation has now dawned on them both.
“I love you too, always” she whispers back.
They press their lips together and kiss passionately, parting one another’s mouths to allow their tongues to meet. Chris’s hands find Angie’s swollen breasts and he squeezes them gently. A steady stream of warm milk erupts from her nipples and splashes on his own chest and runs down over his belly and onto his throbbing cock. it makes him even harder. They break their loss and he lifts one if her tits to his mouth, sucking hard and drinking the sweet liquid. It’s delicious. This had always been a fantasy of theirs that just never seemed to work out. It was too bad this was how they would finally get to experience it.
Angie’s gasps, it feels amazing. She holds her husbands head to her tits, encouraging him to keep drinking.
Kara steps behind Angie and grabs her hips. Like her husband, she lets her nails tear into the plump woman’s flesh. Angie squeals from the pain but doesn’t break. She pulls her husband head harder into her tit.
The demoness begins to lower Angie onto Chris’s new, huge cock. She watches and licks her lips playfully as the thick piece of meat stretches the her pussy wide open, barely fitting in. Both Chris and Angie moan. It feels amazing to them both. Angie who has never experienced pleasure like this from Chris, and Chris who has never experienced stretching his wife’s fat pussy to its limit before.
Digging her nails deeper into Angie’s hips, Kara lowers her down the massive cock, inch by inch, enjoying the view. Angie had a VERY sexy pussy. Finally, the chubby pussy reached the base of his chart and sat against his balls. Kara slides her hands back, slicing Angies hips, just for the fin of it. Again Angie squeals in pain but doesn’t break. Chris, looks up into her eyes, and kisses her, feeling her warm tears falling and splashing on his shoulders and chest. He was helpless to stop any of this. He grabs Angie’s swollen tits again and grinds into her vagina and clit, trying to give her some pleasure to counter the pain. It works. The combination of the fat cock stretching her and pushing into her guts and the feeling of Chris grinding against her swollen clit makes Angie’s moan loudly.
“Fuck me!” She tells Chris. “Please”
As Chris pulls his cock out of his wife’s cunt and prepares to thrust back into her, he feels Kara grab his shaft. She pushes the tip back into Angie’s gaping hole. He then feels the demoness cock against his own, sliding up its length, headed for Angie’s pussy as well. It feels amazing. But it want going to for Angie.
Kara reaches Angie’s pussy and without any remorse, pushes the tip of her thick lady cock in along side Chris’s. Angie’s literally screams in pain. She feels like she is being ripped in 2 as both Chris and Kara push deep inside of her. She can feel her internals being literally pushed aside as her opening feels like it could rip at any moment. Thankfully she was stretchier than she would have ever imagined.
“I’m so sorry!” Chris moans to her as he squeezes her tits and starts thrusting and out of her. It feels far too good for him to even care for her well-being anymore. Kara’s cock slide along his, alternating thrusts with him. Angie’s continues to scream in pain and pleasure. Her pussy coating both cocks with slippery cream.

To be continued.

Lets RP!
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!