Suppe's vore stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Suppe's vore stories

Postby SuppeSama » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:14 am

This story contains:
M Pred, M Prey, mentions of F Prey, AV (M Prey) and OV (F Prey) and a blowjob.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the hungry M Prey's POV

Gods... How could someone be so hungry? My stomach had been cramping and growling for hours, my coworkers had started to notice it and one of them, the cute new kid who I had been fantasizing about, even offered me a snack bar since lunch was still few hours away. I was so ashamed that I declined the kind offer, he was so cute too so I didn't accidentally want to do anything that I would regret, especially since I hadn't filled my gut yet today.

That had been 8 hours ago, now the cute redhead with freckles was sitting in front of me and sucking my cock under my desk. The poor kid was like... What? 19? I hope he didn't feel like he had to do it because I was his senior, but... Well he did catch me snack on one the girls in our department few hours ago. At first I thought that he offered to blow me was because he was afraid and wanted to avoid her fate, but the way he moaned while leaning against my bare, stretched stomach, it was clear that most definitely was not afraid.

A moan escaped from my lips as the kid pressed his nose against my crotch again. His throat was so damn tight! I could feel his breath against my shaft as he pulled away to lick the tip like it was ice cream. Those were the only times I could see the adorable redhead, otherwise he was hiding below my belly.

"Sir, I know that this might sound strange, but... could you... Uhh..."

Oh. My. God. How could someone be so cute and innocent while having pre cum and spit dripping down their chin?! That had to be illegal. I let my belly fall between my legs as I leaned closer to him so I could touch him, to caress him.

"Yes, my little whore, what is it?"

My voice was husky as I pulled his body closer to mine. I wanted him inside of me so badly. I wanted to keep him forever. His body shuddered from the degrading word and he even blessed me with a moan as he began rubbing his still clothed hard-on against my slowly softening stomach. I reached to grope is rear and tease his ass through his clothes. How could I not? He was right there, begging for it!

"I... Mmhh~! Sir I... I want you to make me yours. I want you to... To..."

His slender frame shuddered as he spoke and his words faded as I gently turned his head to look at me. God I really didn't want to do this, he was so cute, but he wanted for it and I did have some space left. Though it would be a struggle to walk home with my belly being twice as huge as it was now. My shirt had given out long time ago and there was no way I would be able to button it up now, let alone if I was blessed with this gorgeous lad.

"Go on. Would you want me to eat you as well? Stuff you to my already filled gut so you can make me a happy man with a cute squirming redhead filling me? Or would you perhaps with me to suck you in with my cock? Turn you into cum and make my orgasm extremely intense? Or... Would you wish to slip to my ass? Act as a plug whenever this girl wants to come out? It is your pick~."

As I stated my options, the boy's thrusts against my belly got more frantic. His face became more and more flustered the more I described things. He began opening and closing his mouth after my last suggestion like he wanted to say yes but was too shy to do so. Adorable.

"You want to go into my ass, don't you? What a good boy. I was thinking that from the moment I saw you, but damn. You're just perfect in every aspect, aren't you?"

I laughed as the boy nodded shyly. He was so shy and quite possibly inexperienced as well... I couldn't help, but to think how lucky I was today. I had managed to fill my stomach and then this little angel landed on my cock. I let go of him and ushered him from under the table in a gentle manner before standing up. I was pretty well build and after going to the gym for years, it wasn't too much of a struggle for me to stand. Though pulling my jeans and boxers down was more or less a task, but I had two helping hands luckily. Once my ass was bare, the kid immediately pushed his face into my crack, causing me to stumble against my sturdy desk from a surprise.

"You might want to use something to lube yourself up, otherwise it might not be as pleasant."

I couldn't help but to chuckle as the young adult pulled back, obviously embarrassed from his actions. Not knowing what was going on back there, I began to caress my belly. After 5 years ago I ate my first person, he had been into to this for a long time, but never able to find someone who would actually digest him. Meanwhile I had always been able to eat much larger portions than what was considered as normal, so I decided to try it out and holy hell had I gotten addicted. My hunger was growing constantly. At first it had been fine for me to feast with someone once every few months, but now... Every few days. Perhaps I could turn this kid to someone who would find me some prey? That would be dream life, wouldn't it? Someone as cute as him luring people to me and then having him worship my stomach as I digest them....

"Kid you better hurry up, I'm starting to get impatient here."

"Ye-yes Sir!"

And at that moment I felt a foot pressing against my hole and then slipping in. A moan escaped from me again, my ass had always been sensitive, but damn the way this kid acted, I might have to make it his permanent living space.

"Sir, if I isn't too much trouble, could you perhaps kneel? It would make this a lot easier."

His voice was so sweet... I had no other option than to kneel, I wanted him inside of me and I wanted him there NOW. As I knelt, I felt his bare foot sliding deeper, then there was the other foot and then his calves. Had the kid undressed himself for me? As his thighs slipped in, I got the confirmation. He was indeed naked. It took me a little bit shifting until I managed to get his hips in, but the moment I had the boy half way in, I felt intense pressure against my prostate. I had already been on the edge for a long while, the kid really knew how to edge, so the moment his hips slipped in, I shot my load to the floor and against my belly. As I was heaving, trying to come back down from the cloud 9, I heard a giggle from behind me.

"Did I really make Sir feel that good? Sir's hole is twitching, perhaps I should feed it more?"

God fucking damn it. The kid had noticed my orgasm and then he started to squirm further in. I ended up on my all fours as the redhead began to push himself further. I had never felt this full. My intestines were being stretched as the smaller male squirmed further. I could feel each and every movement so clearly that it was like my whole body was becoming estrogenic zone. After an unknown time and several orgasms later, he finally settled down. I could barely breathe for how full I was, but I knew I would have to get up. The security would come to check the area soon and with no security cameras around, they would be through. I forced myself to my feet and with struggle I somehow managed to stuff my finally soft phallus back to my pants and pull them up. I wasn't able to close them, but my stomach was out in the open and covering it so what even was the point?

Now, how on earth was I supposed to get home?

~~~~~~~~~~

This is the eager M Prey's pov~

I hadn't even worked in the office for 2 weeks and I already had someone who I wanted to get to know better. He was so nice, always helping others out and he had the perfect Daddy look. And I don't mean dad-look, he was hot older guy, maybe in his 40's, but I had always been bad at guessing people's ages, and gym was obviously a hobby of his. I wanted to get his attention, but he was probably straight, just like all the other hot guys that I knew. Though I'm pretty sure I had seen some glances from him when he thought I wasn't looking. His body was just too perfect, like one of those ancient Greek god sculptures, but the bulge in his pants told me that he was packing bit more than that. I wouldn't be able to wait to get my hands on him.

Before the lunch break the poor man's stomach kept on growling like a hungry beast. I felt so bad for him and after a while, I went over to his stall to ask if he would like the snack bar I had brought to be my breakfast, but he declined. He was super embarrassed about it too and it was so sweet how he apologized for it. I had always found older men more desirable than guys at my age anyway so I made sure to keep an eye out for him the whole day because who knew what happened in the bathroom during boring office days, right?

I was no stranger to the vore culture, it had started to bloom few years ago and no one blamed you if you digested someone since the world was getting overpopulated and that was a good way to keep the amount of people down, but when I later saw my guy swallowing this one girl from our office, I was so surprised. I had always thought that this was more of the younger generation thing, but apparently not.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, the way his throat bulged as he swallowed her head first. He didn't even undress her, which I found incredibly hot. Like holy fuck he must have been starving! He had forgotten to open his button up shirt so I got to watch his stomach bulge the more he swallowed her and that poor shirt... I was so hard at that point, my dick leaking pre cum and staining my boxers, but I made zero effort to relieve myself. I was so focused on seeing the stomach stretching, filling out the shirt and then the buttons began flying as the shirt reached its limit. She squirmed quite bit for a long time, I could hear the churning sounds as his stomach began to digest her. I was so jealous of her. I wanted to be inside of him, to become a part of that handsome man who was at the top of the food chain.

But I didn't. Instead I confronted him about it, and offered to give him a blowjob, pretending I was afraid. Though the moment he had sat down to his office chair, which creaked dangerously by the way, and I heard the gurgling of his stomach, I could barely hold back. I fell to my knees and crawled to the tight space under his desk before beginning to caress his belly. I loved how I could still feel her trying to squirm and avoid her fate, even though his stomach was getting the round and full shape instead of the deformed where you could see her hand if she pressed it against it his stomach from the inside.

It had been some serious work to get his cock free, and let me tell you, the bulge wasn't fake. I had started stroking his shaft with my hands, I wanted to listen to the gurgling sounds of his belly as long as I could and boy was I not disappointed. Moan escaped from my lips as I thought of it being me in there, feeling the strong walls tightening around me and churning me for nutrients. Particularly strong intestinal sound sent shivers down my spine and I just couldn't help it anymore. I was a slut for oral sex, it made me feel like I was not making but a toy for my partner, especially if they fucked my face, but unfortunately in this case that wasn't going to happen so I just had to do all the work.

Every time I took his member deeper to my throat, aiming to bury my face under his belly, I could hear a gasp or a grunt. He even tried to hold his belly to give me more room! Talk about him being soft and sweet and just perfect~. His cock pulsed in my throat as I finally pressed my nose against his crotch. My esophagus was stretched to its limits, but boy did it feel good to have the large phallus just resting in me, forcing me to keep my back straight so I wouldn't hurt him. I closed my eyes as I continued to please the beast of a man before me. I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of my life, but when I heard his first moan, I knew I had to try out something different. What did I have to lose? He would either let me do what I want or eat me, which also was on my wishlist, so there was nothing to lose.

"Sir, I know that this might sound strange, but... could you... Uhh..."

I started strong, but as I glanced his face, my confidence began to crumble and I blushed heavily from the sight of him. Turning my gaze away, I could hear him shift and then the massive belly slowly was lowered nearly to the ground. I could feel his breath against my skin. For the first time I was afraid of what was going to happen.

"Yes, my little whore, what is it?"

Oh. My. God. His voice sent blood straight to my cock, which was already painfully hard as I hadn't touched myself even once since I saw possibly the hottest thing in my life. Shudders ran through my body and I panted through my open mouth, refusing to even look at him. He was so close! He could just eat me up and there was nothing I could do against it, but I really didn't even want to resist him. This man could do anything to me and I would always obey his commands without questioning him at all. I could smell a faint scent of digestive fluid from his breath and I just couldn't hold back my question any longer. Just as I began to speak, his strong hands pulled me closer and began groping my ass, distracting me.

"I... Mmhh~! Sir I... I want you to make me yours. I want you to... To..."

Nothing distracted me more than him gently turning my face towards him and my eyes automatically looking to his. I lost my trail of thought as I just stared into his nearly hypnotizing eyes. It was like nothing mattered anymore, just him and his needs. I heard a chuckle from him and tried to turn my face away, but his hold was just as firm as it was gentle and thus forced me to look at him. Unintentionally I had began to thrust against the belly that I was pressed against, this whole situation was just too hot for me and my body reacted to it. I didn't even want to cum yet, but I wanted to feel more.

"Go on. Would you want me to eat you as well? Stuff you to my already filled gut so you can make me a happy man with a cute squirming redhead filling me? Or would you perhaps with me to suck you in with my cock? Turn you into cum and make my orgasm extremely intense? Or... Would you wish to slip to my ass? Act as a plug whenever this girl wants to come out? It is your pick~."

I was screaming intentionally. How could someone be so good with their words?! I couldn't even form words at that point and just opened and closed my mouth few times before blushing furiously and pressing my face against his body and whimper as I began thrusting faster. I had never been more unsure about what I want. All of them were so good!

"You want to go into my ass, don't you? What a good boy. I was thinking that from the moment I saw you, but damn. You're just perfect in every aspect, aren't you?"

His laugh wasn't cruel or had any ill will in it, it was amused, warm and gentle. And oh my Gooooood how he praised me! I had never had a praise kink until now, but from that moment forward, I probably wouldn't respond to my name at all, I would be my Sir's Good Boy for the rest of my life. After my shy yet eager nod, he ushered me from under the table with a small amused smile, I couldn't help but to admire his body as I crawled out of the way. His belly wasn't like a balloon like often drawn in vore art, it was just full, like you had eaten a whole Thanksgiving turkey on your own, but much larger. It had to be heavy to carry... Would he really want me to his ass? I know I was scrawny but I was still almost 5'6 feet tall, though I suppose that compared to someone who's 6'5ft and his biceps were probably thicker than my thighs it didn't really matter. And he said that it would be fine so I happily obliged and crawled to sit behind him.

As he began to work his pants down, I obviously rushed in to help. His skin was so warm under his pants and his ass... I couldn't wait to feel the flesh wrapping around me, squeezing and squishing as this beast of a man went on with his day! The moment that his pants were down to his knees, I pushed my face into his crack. It felt amazing. So soft and warm and surprisingly clean! I could only hope that his hole would be the same in the inside. It would no doubt be a little bit slimy, at least that was what I knew from fiction and from a friend of mine who had tried being anally vored, bit she also said that it made it much easier to slide it once you had at least one body part inside.

"You might want to use something to lube yourself up, otherwise it might not be as pleasant."

The man's slightly muffled tone reached my ears and I immediately pulled my face away. My cheeks were burning as I looked away from embarrassment. Had I fucked up my chances? Hopefully not! I did look past the firm rear of my office Daddy only to see his belly sway just the tiniest bit as he changed his position. Swallowing nervously I began to undress behind him, I wanted to get inside of him, but not knowing if I was going to be digested or not was a scary thing and yet I wanted both of them. I wanted to live and be able to feel his flesh around me but I also wanted him to digest me so I would be forever part of his body.

Not wanting to make him wait, I took the small bottle of lube I always carried with me since you never knew where you might need it. After lubing my other leg up to the knee and the other up to the calf, I laid on my back to the floor and once again admired his large body.

"Kid you better hurry up, I'm starting to get impatient here."

"Ye-Yes Sir!"

I tore my gaze from his cock that was being pushed down by the enormous stomach and pressed my foot against his hole, expecting more resistance than I got. It was tight but easy slip, his guts felt so soft and warm, I wanted to get in there soon! And then there was the moan from the man and I knew that this was what I wanted, this was what I was to do as my life's work.

"Sir, if it isn't too much trouble, could you perhaps kneel? It would make this a lot easier."

I said softly, not wanting to upset him and possibly deciding that he didn't want anything to do with me and then just leave. Nothing could describe my excitement when he slowly began to kneel and take my foot in deeper. Obviously his movements were rather limited, so I quickly added my second foot to the warm tightness before lifting my hips from the floor so I could slide my legs further. My calves and knees slid in relatively easily, but the further we got to my hips the tighter his hole got and as we reached to my hips, it felt like I was sucked in up to my waist. Suddenly there was a grunt, his hole and innards clenched around me tightly for few seconds and his whole body trembled as he slumped to all fours. Did he just... I turned my head and saw the confirmation to my thoughts. He just came from having someone crawl in his ass. That was so hot~!

"Did I really make Sir feel that good? Sir's hole is twitching, perhaps I should feed it more?"

I couldn't help but to be a little bit cheeky as I giggled before starting to work the rest of my body inside of him. I made sure to always press the node of nerves as I twisted and turned my frame to work myself deeper. He came at least 3 more times before I was deep enough so my head wouldn't press against his anus and 2 or 3 more times before I could a comfortable position. It was so tight and warm in there, I could hear the digestion sounds perfectly as well as the echo of his heartbeat. It was like I had come home after a long journey. I never wanted to come out anymore.
You commission me and I shall write your darkest secrets into a text that you can read again and again without getting bored!
SuppeSama
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!