Free M/M Writing commissions (Amateur) (CLOSED ATM)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Free M/M Writing commissions (Amateur) (CLOSED ATM)

Postby Boarbutt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:51 pm

Hey all! I'm relativity new to the vore community, only really interacting with websites like Eka's and F-list over the past week, and I've been wanting to make a bit of an impact to get myself involved with everything going on. Recently I've found myself with some time on my hands, and thought I'd do something fun and novel So, I'm offering to write out a story to anyone who asks, for absolutely nothing. It would really help me develop my writing skills, familiarise myself with the ins and outs of the genre, and give me the confidence boost I need to start role-playing.

Now, whilst I haven't written anything of the likes before, I do have an interest in world-building and writing, and am also a native English speaker, so hopefully anything I write wouldn't be too disastrous. However that said, there are some things you could do to make this a lot easier for me, and I'd appreciate it if you could help me out be considering the following:

1) Short stories only - Shorter stories mean less for me to write, curbing pressure and also meaning I can focus on quality over quantity.

2) M/M only - This is my only real request as to the subject matter. I'm fine with literally any fetish or kink you might want to include, but as a gay dude, it'd be pretty hard for me to write an enjoyable story involving someone of the opposite sex, as the lack of attraction from me would mean it would be rather difficult for me to determine if what I'm writing is decent or not.

3) I am on GMT time. If we have a large time distance between us, I'll still be willing to write out your request, however It'd probably be harder for us to have dynamic chats in the moment.

4) Last of all, I'd really appreciate some patience. This is all new to me and I can only write one story at any one time. It might take me anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to write a story, but rest assured it will be done.

So please, if you've had a particular M/M scenario you would want to see written out, message me, and I'll see what I can do!

Discord: Bearbooty #3400
Boarbutt
New to the forum

Re: Free M/M Writing commissions (Amateur) (CLOSED ATM)

Postby AshLovehart » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:04 am

i might be interested :O
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!