Abe story thread. Next Fire emblem story.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

What FE game is next?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:01 pm

Fates
54%
Three houses.
46%

Total votes : 13

Abe story thread. Next Fire emblem story.

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:51 am

So I am almost done with my Fire Emblem vore roulette story. So now I am trying to decide on what is next. So I am putting up a poll for which game and it would be nice if people could post what fetishes would be interesting to have on the wheel so post that below.

Abe.

P.S. Sorry about the different post. Had to figure out the forum rules, guess I am a bit of a dumb dumb.
Last edited by abeabe1350 on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Re: Did a CTF pill story

Postby LucifersChef » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:51 am

Great story and I'm really flattered you liked my work enough to write a story set in the universe! I really enjoyed it. I loved the idea of mixing it into a drink with random chance on which couple gets which!

Here is the information on how to open a gallery <3

If you are an artist or writer and want to open an album in our gallery, please send a Direct request private message to Eka including one example or more of your completed vore related work for reference to open your gallery. If it is a story, make sure to send the entire, completed story.
Guidelines for submission: All work must be created by you, or commissioned by you with you having the full right to the item. If any work is not your creation, you must add in the caption/comment who the original creator is.
Guidelines for non-vore material: Please create a sub-album named "Non-vore" and put anything that is not related to vore in there, with no subfolders under the album called "non-vore" please. The focus of this site is still by-and-large vore. Also, please keep at least 50%+ of your work vore related.
Other guidelines: Currently we do not accept any Photo edit, non-original sprite edit, and non-original 3d models rendering image submission into our gallery until further notices. Please keep those in the forum. Originally made sprite and original 3dmodels with minor details (such as background or other minor objects) not originally created, are still acceptable
Tagging: Some tags are mandatory, like Hard Vore, Gore, Underage, Non-vore. Be sure to add them when necessary. For any mandatory tag, we recommend using "Registered only" for view permission.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Re: Did a CTF pill story

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:01 am

LucifersChef wrote:Great story and I'm really flattered you liked my work enough to write a story set in the universe! I really enjoyed it. I loved the idea of mixing it into a drink with random chance on which couple gets which!

Here is the information on how to open a gallery <3

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the info. Thinking this can be a general story type for the universe that people can use. Might at some point do some different version at some point (Swap out who got which pill, new characters and so on).
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Abe story thread. Next FE

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:00 pm

So I am almost done with my Fire Emblem vore roulette story. So now I am trying to decide on what is next. So I am putting up a poll for which game and it would be nice if people could post what fetishes would be interesting to have on the wheel so post that below.

Abe.

P.S. Sorry had to figure out the forum rules first, guess I am a bit of a dumb dumb.

Previous post.
abeabe1350 wrote:Did a CTF pill story in LucifersChef's (https://aryion.com/g4/user/LucifersChef) CTF pillverse. If somebody feels like editing and posting it go ahead, can't figure out the how to post myself.
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!