The Vorpire Awakens

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Vorpire Awakens

Postby DPMako » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:42 am

Author Notes:
Spoiler: show

This is my first (published) vore story, so please tear it to shreds.

Original setting that I plan to build as I go.

I've got a plan for the rest of the story, but I'm open to suggestions too. I'll write more parts out over the next few days-to-weeks if people are interested.

++THE VORPIRE AWAKENS++

PART I:

*BURP*

The belch echoes through the creepy underground ruins as Lucy expels all the excess air she accidentally swallowed along with that would-be rapist. She really surprised herself that she was able to eat the much larger futanari, especially as a first-time predator, but wow did it feel good. No wonder so many people got addicted to it… And if she was going to start eating other women, maybe she should experiment with growing a dick to fuck them first, too? Not that she had any idea how they do that.

Well, she wasn’t about to find out right now, as this heavy (and struggling!) burden rendered her completely immobile.

“You preds usually taunt their victim now, right?” Lucy asks her belly, only getting indistinct shouting noises in return. “Well, all I have to say is that turnabout is fair play! ...And also, fuck you for ruining my shirt on the way down.”

As Lucy mourns her broken blouse, the noises coming from her stomach redouble and another wave of novel pleasure hits her.

“Hnnn… This is digestion, isn’t it? Damn, it’s making me feel hot.”

With effort, she manages to wrap her arms around her bloated belly to reach her crotch below. With a lot of wiggling, she’s able to shirk her pants and undergarments to expose her moist slit to the cool subterranean air. This dark and spooky place isn’t exactly what she would normally consider a good spot for sexy fun times, but it was perfect for first evading predation and then turning the tables with an ambush.

She gives her cunt an exploratory rub, and moans as she discovers it to be extra sensitive.

“Heh, here’s that pussy you wanted so badly!” she teases her erstwhile predator, before thrusting her fingers into herself and masturbating. She had no idea if she could even be heard in her stomach, but the bitch was already starting to feel soft, so it didn’t matter.

Only a few minutes later, the sound of screaming from the stomach had faded as its contents completely liquified, about the same time that Lucy reached her climax.

“Oh… Ohhh… I’m—CUMMING!!!”

The sound of Lucy’s orgasmic screams echoed through the caverns.

Soon followed by an ominous *CRACK*

“What was that?!” Lucy gasped.

Then there was a grinding noise, then a *THUD*

The Vorpire was free.

The Vorpire was starving.

Lucy suddenly realized how little she could actually see down here in the darkness. Both she and the futa she just ate had been using their phones to light the way, but they’d automatically turned off leaving the room pitch black, and she struggled to find either of them.

She got one turned on just in time to notice the figure clinging to the ceiling above her.

It was small and humanoid, almost mistakable for an emaciated child but for its many distinctly inhuman features, like the large pointed ears, lack of a nose, pale grey skin that clung tightly to its bones, and absence of any sexual characteristics on its naked body.

Lucy only had a moment to take all this in before it dropped on her.

She screamed, and this was a mistake. The Vorpire grabbed her jaws and yanked them wide open with impossible strength for a body with literally no muscle. Without hesitation, it dived into her open gullet.

Lucy retched violently, for the Vorpire tasted of ash and excrement. In her retching, she started to vomit up parts of her meal, but the Vorpire immediately sucked them up itself, letting not a single drop go to waste. This give the Vorpire renewed vigor, and it continued to forcefully climb its way down Lucy’s throat.

The Vorpire finally reached its prize: the pre-digested feast inside Lucy's stomach. It swam inside the liquid remains joyously, taking massive sucking gulps of the nutrient-rich slurry. No matter how much it ate, it never ceased to hunger, nor did its body swell up with the absorbed material. All of its host’s prey’s lifeforce went to sustaining its ravenous spirit.

Lucy could only watch in horror as her belly shrank, without even a corresponding increase to her assets! It shrank and shrank, and eventually became painful as it contorted to wrap around the bony parasite. Meanwhile, the Vorpire swallowed the last bit of meal available to it and relaxed. For the first time in centuries, ever since it had been sealed away by the Vorpire-Hunters of old, it was satiated. It had laid dormant in the catacombs beneath the land where its castle once stood, awaiting the day when some foolish trespasser would provide the means for its resurrection, and that day had finally come. Now, with the smallest fraction of its power restored, it could move on to the next stage of its plan...

Lucy was surprised when her stomach contents began to liquefy again, far more rapidly than they had the first time. But instead of progressing to the absorption she had been looking forwards to, the liquid moved in the other direction. She vomited out a thick black bile that reeked and tasted of death, along with the clothes of her first prey. No sooner than her stomach emptied than the mess on the floor burst into green flames with a screeching sound that was disturbingly similar to the screams the futa while being digested. Now unburdened by any belly-weight, she fled the ruins as quickly as possible, forgetting even to bring her pants along.

She was soon found by a policewoman, who saw her disheveled state and half-correctly assumed she’d been attacked by a rapist, and quickly took her to a hospital. Unfortunately, nobody believed Lucy’s story. The police told her that she’d most likely been drugged, and that she was lucky to have escaped with her life despite that. They’d put out an APB for the rapist, but warned it was unlikely they’d be able to find anything—rape (particularly vore-rape) was an extremely common crime, after all, and any woman could become an unlicensed futa.

At least they managed to bring back my phone, Lucy thought as she failed to sleep for the rest of the night.

It wasn’t just the nightmares that kept her up, though: it was the fact that her first thought when she saw the woman who rescued her was how tasty-looking she was…
DPMako
New to the forum

Re: The Vorpire Awakens

Postby thequietmanno1 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:35 pm

it's a good first attempt, but maybe flesh out the background a little
like, starting with a chat between lucy and her would-be pred as they're walking to their destination, bantering black and forth, expounding on why they end up deciding to go together into the underground room, and maybe showing the futa's failed ambush on lucy?
like, she tries to attack her by surprise, lucy luckily dodges and flees deeper into the tunnels. pursued by her attacker, until they both fall through a bad floor into a deeper tunnel.
lucy recovers first, and heads deeper in to catch her bearings, but also cut herself in the fall, and it's her blood, combined with the futa's lustful soul energy, that begins to awaken the Vorpire, sealed within it's ancient tomb the pair of them have accidentally found.
maybe also had said vorepire being responsible for lucy awakening to her pred abilities?
like, it attacks her and infects her with something that turns her into a compatable thrall for it- since i'm getting the vibe it can only eat digested prey currently it needs to make her a pred first to feed here- and whilst she's reeling from that and the rapid changes the futa catches up to her, only to be taken off-guard by her new strength and voracious hunger and devoured.
lucy then spends time trying to escape the catacombs she's in whilst the futa digests, only to be ambushed by the vorpire once she finds and exit, the feta having properly digested now and allowing the vorepire to feed and regain it's strength a little
BTW, is the vorepire male or female?
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby DPMako » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

You're right, I probably should expand the introduction a bit. I guess I was more focused on what will come later than what would have come earlier... I don't know if I'd want to go all the way back to the two meeting and even talking, but it would be good to show how they enter the ruins (pretty much just Lucy running in there to hide). I like the fall through the floor bit, though, it gives the feeling that they're entering a chamber that nobody's set foot in for a long time.

Having the Vorpire awaken the vore abilities would take some effort, because I don't want it to actually move until the act of digestion+orgasm breaks the seal. And also because I want vore to be a common thing in the setting, something anyone could theoretically do. Maybe Lucy scratches herself on a dark altar/sarcophagus and it influences her thoughts to try and eat instead of be eaten?

I think maybe I'll edit this into the first part before I work on the second... Or maybe after. We'll see.

Anyways, only being able to consume predigested prey is going to be a consistent thing no matter how much power it regains. That's the concept of the Vorpire: it can't digest, only absorb the digested (or "secondary products" like say milk).

thequietmanno1 wrote:BTW, is the vorepire male or female?

At the moment, it is "skelly".

But later on as Lucy feeds more, it'll start to take on a new human shape, which will most likely be female (at least as a default). I haven't decided yet what it was before being sealed away, though.
DPMako
New to the forum

Postby thequietmanno1 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:37 pm

maybe play up the eldritch nature of the vorepire then, if it's unclear whether it was originally human.
like, maybe have it assume the form of a human female or Futa, because that's its primary food source, but also play up its animalistic nature more in the beginning, and having it do impossible things that go beyond having a superhuman body
like, say, merging into shadows to always follow lucy no matter where she goes, graduating into being able to enact hypnosis upon certain targets to make them more susceptible to being eaten by her or ignoring her eating, and shapeshifting into different forms like an anthro wolf, bat or the like and generally treating any human form she assumes like a favourite dress- she may wear it the most because she likes how it looks, but it's nothing but a second skin over her real form
maybe also have the vorpire struggling to speak beyond animalistic grunts and shrieks at first until it's eaten a bit more and can start to assemble coherent sentences and phrases, though it would take a lot of food for it's mind to properly sync with the modern-day human language.
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!