A Lazy Request [F/F, Oral Vore, Fatal, Scat]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Lazy Request [F/F, Oral Vore, Fatal, Scat]

Postby mosena » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:19 pm

Hi all, I'm not a writer but I've had this story stewing in my head for a while and wanted to get it down. Any criticism or comments are appreciated. Don't know if I'll do more, it was kinda a spark of inspiration thing, writing what I like in a vore story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Contains Oral Vore, Digestion, Scat

"Hey Mom, I'm home"

Sarah walked into the door and closed it behind her. She was dressed in practice sports clothes and slightly sweaty from her soccer practice. She saw her mom, Beth, was lounging on the couch with some of her curly dark hair poking out over the side watching TV.

"Hey honey", her mom responded, turning to look at her daughter. Beth was getting into her 40s, had mixed but slightly darker skin with shoulder length curly black hair. As she sat up, Sarah could see that her mom was naked, not surprising her. Her mom tended to be a little lazy, and since she didn't do much, she tended to be naked around the house rather than get dressed. She was also a little on the chubby side, not overly fat but what some people may claim to be "thicc". Her lack of physical activity being one reason for this, but there was another big one: her diet. Beth tended to eat a person a week, sometimes 2 if she was feeling it. Sarah didn't know where or how she found the people to do so, considering she rarely left the house, but didn't think too much on it.

Beth sat up on the couch, "Hey Sarah, I'm hungry and don't really feel like ordering out or making food, can you come over here and feed me?"

Sarah wasn't surprised by the question, based on her mom's appetite she wondered when or if she may ask. "Sorry Mom, we have a big game coming up next week and my team really needs me there." Sarah replied, placing her bags down and making her way towards the stairs and her room.

"But honey I'm STARVING, you don't want me to go hungry do you?" Beth pouted.

Sarah thought for a second, "I can text some friends and see if maybe one of them are available, I'm sure one of them can come."

"Ok... I guess I can wait a little bit." Beth said, turning back to the TV and shifting to lay back down on the couch.

Sarah made her way upstairs and into her room, phone in hand sending a message to a few of her friends and acquaintances from school, "Hey, my mom is looking for dinner tonight, anyone not have anything going on and willing to be food?"

She reached her room and placed her phone down on her bed. She started to take off her sweat covered clothes when she got a notification. She grabbed her phone to check and saw that her friend, Sam, replied saying she has nothing going on and could be over as soon as possible. Sarah gave a passing thought that the reply was pretty quick, but replied "Ok, I'm going to take a quick shower, just knock on the door when you get here and I'll let you in". Sarah stepped out of her room and yelled "Hey Mom, Sam said she can come over, she lives right around the corner so it should only be a few minutes."

"Thanks hon", Beth replied.

Sarah finished undressing and jumped in the shower.

A few minutes later, as she was drying off her hair and having put on some loose pajama pants and shirt, there was a knock at the door. Sarah made her way downstairs after tying her towel around her head and opened the door. Sam was standing there, obviously slightly nervous, she has shoulder length red hair, average build, light skin and wore glasses, "Hi Sarah".

"Hey Sam, come on in." Turning to talk towards the couch, "Mom, Sam's here."

Beth sat up on the couch and looked over. "Hey Sam, come on over, momma's hungry."

Sam looked at Sarah after stepping in and Sarah just shrugged and smiled a bit. Sam made her way towards the couch and Sarah turned to head back upstairs. When Sam reached the couch she noticed Beth was naked, "Oh, uh...", Sam said sheepishly

"Don't be shy hun, we're both going to be naked in a bit. Go ahead and get undressed and come sit down so we can get started."

Sam began to undress while Beth was looking at her, mouth starting to water. Once she was down to her panties, she slid them off and made her way to the couch.

Beth shifted to the other side, "Go ahead and sit on that side Sam and lift your legs towards me, then all you need to do is relax and I'll handle everything."

Sam took her place and turned to lift her legs, still feeling a little nervous about the whole situation that she knew she agreed to. Beth took her legs and helped lift them up to her mouth. She played with the toes a bit, causing Sam to wiggle instinctively, and took her feet into her mouth. Sam laid back and watched entranced as Beth slowly started the swallow her feet, then her legs. Beth looked up at her as she was working her way up the legs, taking in the younger girls emotions as she looked into her eyes. She wanted this. Beth reached her thighs and savored the flavor a bit, and taking a few licks at Sam's vagina as she reached it.

After a few seconds and seeing Sam clearly enjoying herself, Beth moved on and quickly passed her waist and up to her chest. At this point Beth sat back up and let gravity aid her eating, as she took Sam's arms in her hands and held them up above Sam's head. She liked slurping down the arms at the end like spaghetti, a final message to her prey that they were only food.

At this point and with gravity's aid, it went by pretty quickly. Sam's breasts were on the smaller side and didn't put up much resistance. With a couple licks to her face, Sam's head entered Beth's mouth and her throat. With only her arms hanging out of Beth's mouth, they were quickly slurped up, and with one final swallow, Sam was sent to her final destination.

"Ah, thank you so much for coming on short notice Sam, you really hit the spot" Beth said, patting her belly and laying back on the couch. "Enjoy your time in there while it lasts."

Shifting her weight to return to laying on her side while watching TV, Beth slowly drifted off into sleep, while Sam was worked on slowly by her stomache, nothing now but food.

A couple hours later, Sarah made her way downstairs towards the kitchen for a snack and looked over at her mom. She had fallen fast asleep and lay there with her distended gut, still moving with Sam inside, who was slowly shifting around, perhaps trying to get herself off while she was digested. Sarah walked over and rubbed her mom's belly for a bit, feeling Sam wiggle around in response. She got up, walked over to get some crackers and a drink, and walked back upstairs without giving Sam another thought. After all, she was just food now.

Over the next few days, Sam was slowly worked away by Beth's stomach, the size of it shrinking noticeably bit by bit. Beth knew that Sam had passed in the first night, so the comforting shifting and wiggles she so enjoyed from her prey didn't last very long. By the end of the 3rd day, Sam was nothing more than a bit of pudge on Beth's stomach.

Beth was lounging on the couch, naked again, when her stomach gave it's obvious signal that it was time to let Sam out. She begrudgingly got up, and walked to the master bedroom and the large bathroom attached. She plopped down on the toilet and started her weekly ritual of returning her large meal of the week to the world, albeit in a very different form. She began straining as the first log of Sam made its way out, flecked with some bone shards and strands of hair. The first log was normally the worst, but this one gave her some trouble. "Oh, come on Sam, don't be tough on the way out, you were so easy on the way down." She continued straining, face going slightly red, as her first obstacle finally ended, hitting the toilet with a splash. Turning to look, she noticed a couple intact bones had been at odd angles and for Sam's petite frame, there was more poop than normal.

"Well, looks like my body didn't want any of you at all Sam, barely took in any nutrition. Just turned all of you to poop I guess. Oh well."

Beth went back to finishing her time in the bathroom. Pushing a few more normal size logs out until she hit the telltale blockage that she was well accustomed to. "Alright Sam, show us those pearly whites." Having practiced this many times, Beth pushed as Sam's skull slowly began to emerge. Bleached white with some brown specks, it came out slowly but effortlessly. "Oh this is always my favorite part," Beth thought to herself, enjoying the moment as more and more of the large round bone revealed itself. It had come out crown down Beth had realized and knew that getting over it was going to feel great as it released the rest hidden behind it. As the widest part of the skull slowly crested, the rest came out in a rush. Beth let out a moan as the skull quickly slid out of her, landing in the pile with the rest of Sam's remains, as some smaller, smoother last streams of poop came out to cover it. Beth, now feeling relieved and empty, wiped and stood up to look at her work.

"Sam you are even cuter now than you were before. I love cute obedient meals." Beth said, taking in Sam's new, browner, look. She picked up her phone that she had brought with her and took some photos from various angles. After she was satisfied, she said, "Goodbye Sam, thanks for the dinner", and flushed the toilet. Without even watching it go, she turned to leave the bathroom, admiring her pictures before filing them away in a folder on her phone labeled "favorite meals".

Beth reached the couch and took her normal seat and lifted her legs to return to lounging. She was wondering who would've been the better meal, Sam or Sarah. She'd have to compare one day once Sarah accepts her advances.
mosena
New to the forum

Re: A Lazy Request [F/F, Oral Vore, Fatal, Scat]

Postby gauro5 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:49 am

This is good stuff
gauro5
New to the forum

Re: A Lazy Request [F/F, Oral Vore, Fatal, Scat]

Postby EmmaCandy » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:20 pm

Holy shit that was really good. You should write more. I would love to see a continuation with Sarah and Beth.
EmmaCandy
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!