Interactive TF Project: "TF Angel League"

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Pick the teams that should win round 4

Poll ended at Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:58 am

Team A and B
13%
Team B and C
50%
Team C and A
38%

Total votes : 8

Interactive TF Project: "TF Angel League"

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:58 am

This is a simple tournament project i wanted to do besides my scat and cannibalism projects.

Six girls selected by me compete in ten categories to determine who is the cutest girl of them. For this, two girls have to form a team. One being the dominatrix, the other just prey. Each girl has to work together with every other girl twice. (Once as dominatrix, Once as prey)
The best four girls reach the finals and then have to compete against each other in singles.

However, I have not yet decided who won each round. This is for you to decide!!!

You have to vote for two of the three teams. The team with the most votes receives 3 points, the second-best team 2 points. (I also vote, of course). You have to vote using the pool please!

This system hopefully ensures a more interesting competition. You can't just vote for your one favorite girl. It would still be nice if you try to vote objectively. Remember, only two girls will not make it to the finals. Giving some other girls points will likely not screw over your favorite.

Disclaimer: I don't do straight loli stories anymore. Riko in particular is definitely older than her original. I will not go out of my way to describe everyone suddenly having huge tits and looking ultra mature, as it would not fit a cartoony TF story. But all girls are at least 18 years old, and I will add details that fit this rule.

I hope you can accept that this is the only way I will continue including lolis in my stories.

Current leaderboard and spoiler which games are planned and who will team up: https://challonge.com/de/cdsog3q8

Also participates are: Riko (MIA), Chika Amatori (World Trigger), Ruby Rose (RWBY), Nepgear (Neptunia), Emelico (Shadow House), Tita Russel (Trails of the sky)

part 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/804759 (Winner: Ruby, Tita Second: Riko, Chika)
part 2: https://aryion.com/g4/view/806729 (Winner: Nepgear, Ruby Second: Chika, Tita)
part 3: https://aryion.com/g4/view/808785 (Winner: Nepgear, Chika Second: Riko, Tita)
part 4: https://aryion.com/g4/view/812106 (Time to vote till 08.18 20:00)
Last edited by MerrySue1982 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Re: Interactive TF Project: "TF Angel League"

Postby MerrySue1982 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:32 am

Just using the current votings as an example how this system works:

Right now Nepgear + Emilico have 4 votes, Riko and Chika have 12 votes and Tita + Ruby have 16 votes. Meaning Ruby + Tita would receive 3 points while Riko and Chika receive 2 points.
I kind of asume people mostly voted for Ruby this round. But as said this system forces you to also vote for other girls.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Re: Interactive TF Project: "TF Angel League"

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:35 am

Round 3 “Ice cream”:

The next game is cold. The dominatrix has to transform her prey into some sweet ice cream. The girls should still feel slightly stiff thanks to their time of being plastic. This delicious task hopefully should lift their mood up.

Team A, Emilico + Ruby:

Being a mannequin was actually a lot of fun for Emilico. Now she has finally experienced what a lifeless doll feels like. For a living doll, there is nothing better than to know that she was useful. Even if in a somewhat static form.

But the living doll already has the next hard decision to make. She is supposed to turn Miss Ruby Rose into delicious ice cream. Emilico loves food. She also needs to eat food to regain energy. She just can’t do the things Kate does in the bathroom after eating. She wonders how Ruby ice cream will taste.

Although it sounds a little improper to eat a nice lady like Ruby…

“Unlucky!” Ruby smiles. “I guess I have to do three lewd games in a row.”

Ruby truly was unlucky. But as said I have not decided on the seedings. Else I never would give Ruby this many cute tasks in a row! Of all the girls she is my least favorite after all.

“I’m sorry Miss Ruby.” Emilico excuses.

“Don’t worry.” Ruby pets her head. “Just enjoy your meal.”

Ruby is a very selfless girl. She doesn’t mind enduring more humiliation than the other girls. If this means the others have to do less embarrassing transformations.

“Okay!” Emilico gleams. “I will make sure to enjoy eating you!”

The girls are still wearing their beach clothes. Therefore Ruby does not have to strip down further. She just has to stand still and wait for how Emilico will transform her.

Emilico does not have any means to transform a girl into ice cream. She has to borrow one of the tools we provide. She decides on an antique ice maker that looks like the one from the shadow mansion.

It is a very large bronze bowl that is connected to a golden mixer. There are a few additional containers in which ingredients can be inserted.

Ruby has to climb into the bowl. It’s difficult as she still feels somewhat stiff. But she will be soft soon.

Emilico fills the containers with milk and chocolate. She then activates the mixer!

Ruby's world spins as the whisks beat against her body, stirring her like a batter. Her body tries to fight the pressure for a while. But soon it softens and Ruby is stirred wildly into a dough-like mixture.

It makes her feel dizzy. But it’s not over yet! The milk and chocolate are poured into the bowl. The whiskers continue to mix her. The Ruby dough becomes thinner and thinner until it finally becomes liquid and only red and black colors indicate that it was Ruby.

“I never was this thin before…” Ruby thinks.

Emilico throws some strawberries and sugar into the Ruby liquid and mixes them again by hand. Before she closes the bowl and starts the freezing mode.

Some ice water is filled into the hollow shell of the bowl. It’s very cold for Ruby. The poor girl would shiver if she could. But she is just a helpless liquid right now. But she slowly becomes more solid as time passes…

20 minutes later Emilico can open the bowl and Ruby is fully frozen. She has become a delicious-looking Ice cream. She looks like strawberry ice cream with chocolate.

Emilico takes a spoon and shovels some Ruby into her mouth. She looks very happy!

“Delicious!” the doll gleams.

Each girl has a unique taste in ice cream. Adding chocolate to Ruby was not a bad idea! She not just looks like strawberry she also tastes very much like strawberry.

Emilico eats another spoon full of Ruby. Girls taste even better than bread!

Ruby feels flustered. She has experienced vore many times in the past. but it just feels wooly different to be turned into food first. Her body melts away inside Emilico’s mouth and she feels how all her taste is absorbed into the tongue of the doll.

Most of her parts melt away before they reach Emilico’s stomach. Yet the stomach of the doll is completely different from the bellies she has seen before. She isn’t just digested. Her whole being is absorbed into Emilico and turned into the energy the doll needs to be alive.

Ruby knows she will not end as “p” this time. But it does not seem like Ruby will leave this body at all! Hopefully, she still will be able to regenerate. Else she would be nothing more than fuel for the doll till she is fully used up.

Emilico fills her spoon with a little too much Ruby. Her face freezes as she realizes she should not eat ice too quickly. She can’t produce waste. But she can catch a cold or freeze her brain.

“Ouchy… This hurts!” Emilico cries…

It does not stop her from finishing her meal and even licking out the remains inside the bowl though.

Team B, Nepgear + Chika:

“I hope I look beautiful.” Nepgear still thinks like a mannequin.

To be fair, Nepgear's personality is not much different from plastic. That's why transforming her back takes more time. Her plastic mind has not fully realized that she is a girl again. She doesn’t even feel flustered noticing she only wears a bikini.

Nepgear acquired the skill: “Plastic brain” (it sadly is just a temporary skill)

Luckily Nepgear's simple mind still loves sweets like her big sister. She is able to make and eat some nice ice cream. It’s maybe even easier for her. Because her empty mind doesn’t feel ashamed about eating Chika.

Chika is still processing her time as a cute and naughty plastic doll. She feels very ashamed that all these people have seen her like this. Yet she has to calm down quickly as she is just about to endure the next embarrassing task. She is red like a tomato knowing she is still wearing her very tight and sexy bath suit.

Yet Chika feels confident knowing she will be the one who will be transformed. She doesn’t like to hurt other people. She rather gets hurt herself before she does anything bad to others.
Besides, she has already been eaten once. Maybe the second time is less yucky and embarrassing.

Not mannequin Nepgear, wonders if she looks cute enough in this bikini. She wants to look good while eating her meal. The customers will love it! Her eyes are very dilated.

“How are you going to transform me?” Chika asks shyly.

Nepgear stares at her and says: “freezer”

“?” Chika not unterstands.

It is very simple. Nepgear picks her up and places her into a long glass tube. The tube is connected to a bowl with a hose.

It is a very tight tube and Chika shivers as she starts to realize what Nepgear is planning to do with her.

Well… Nepgear is not able to plan right now to be fair. She just knows she has to create delicious ice cream. And this is the first option a mannequin can come up with.

Nepgear places a heavy steel lid on the tube. With a crank, she can slowly but steadily lower the lid to squeeze out the content of the tube. The content is Chika in this case.

It’s very scary for the short girl. She sits down on the ground and pulls her legs to her body. As the lit squeezes her down.

It’s a very slow process as Nepgear controls it manually. The ceiling pushes Chika into a curled-up position lying on the ground as the ceiling presses against her soft body. It’s a very strong pressure and very awkward.

Nepgear needs only a little more strength to force the lit further down. And she does not hesitate for a moment.

Chika’s head makes plop. It’s not as bloody as it sounds. She merely just lost the duel against the steel. Therefore the soft hurdle just becomes a Chika mush.

Poor Chika doesn’t like the pressure that squeezes her mush further till she is thinned out into a liquid. The delicious-looking Chika liquid flows through the bowl and into the bowl.

Nepgear makes a small taste check. Chika taste like Vanilla. She likes the taste. She then mixes Chika with milk, sugar, and banana flavor and places her into the freezer.

It’s very very very cold. Chika freezes. She can’t do much against it. She knows ice cream is very delicious. But it’s very unpleasant for the ice cream.

Around half an hour later Chika is completely frozen and ready to be consumed.

Nepgear pours the ice cream over some bananas and covers it with strawberry sauce and chocolate pieces. Nepgear wonders if she should also pour some over herself to make herself look better.

Chika at least can understand why people would like to eat her. It does sound delicious. And the chocolate pieces and Banana feels funny as it sticks in her ice “body”.

Luckily Nepgear still remembers how to eat ice cream. She eats her meal very quickly. Having a plastic brain she doesn’t have to fear any brain freeze.

She just gobbles down Chika like pudding. Some of the ice pours onto her bikini as she is too stiff to eat like a human girl.

For Chika, this is an even more lewd experience. Her body melts inside the warm and wet mouth of Nepgear. And parts of her landing on Nepgear bra before they melt away and flow down to even more kinky places.

Chika just feels relieved she will not become p this time. Although she eventually will leave Nepgear's body in a very humiliating way like all ice cream.

Team C, Riko + Tita:

Riko is the last one today that will eat some delicious girl ice cream. Her time as a plastic mannequin was quite boring. Riko is able to keep a calm mind in any kind of danger. This means she also kind of was able to stay conscious while she was a mannequin.

The only thing that changed for her is that she still feels a strong desire to look cute. And she does. As she still wears the swimwear from Emilico. Some evildoer has cut off her skirt so everyone can see her beach bloomer.

Being an adventurous girl Riko has decided to do the transformation at a beach. She is wearing swimwear anyway. She also would like to try it out.

Tita, the soon-to-be ice cream, doesn't mind either. All the customers that looked at her made her wish to experience this kind of popularity for a few more hours. She looks very sexy in her bikini. She wants to show it off! (She may regret it later once her mind is fully cleared from the mannequin curse)

She is also quite curious about how it feels to become food. She has eaten delicious Ruby in the first game. But she has not yet become food herself. Maybe it will be just as much fun as eating someone.

“You look gorgeous.” Riko gleams. “I can't wait to find out how you taste. I wonder if you taste anything different than Chika.”

“There is no logical reason I would taste different.” Tita gleams too. “But we have to find out!”

There are some guys observing the two girls as Riko makes preparations for her ice cream plan. She places a big bucket on the Sand and orders Tita to climb in.

Tita obeys. She wonders what kind of plan Riko has. Will she mix her? Or will she flatten her with a big hammer? Maybe she will even use some kind of machine to do it.

None of this. Riko yet again tries to rely on simple tools to achieve her goal. She places some big mirrors next to Tita and uses them to guide the sun's rays toward Tita.

“This is hot!” Tita feels it immediately. It’s already a very hot day. But Tita is hit with the full force of the sun thanks to the mirrors. She wiggles and jumps around.

“Soon you will be very cold.” Riko explains. “But first I have to heat you up!”

She pours some milk and sugar into the bucket while Tita tries to endure the burning sun.

This really isn’t pleasant at all. Tita would even go as far as to take off the bikini if not everyone would see her. She would not have thought that becoming ice cream would involve this much heat!

This heat is serving one simple goal. Tita has not fully realized it yet but her body is melting. The soft body of a cute girl is just not able to withstand such high temperatures!

Tita is confused. Because it does not make much logical sense. This kind of temperature should not be enough to melt her! She has worked with hotter tools in her workshop.

But it does work. It feels funny as her skin and flesh turns to liquid and flows down her body. Her bra drops into the bucket as her boobs are already gone and her back is too soft to support it.

Riko collects the swimwear as Tita's body breaks apart into a big mushy pile. She then points the mirrors onto the bucket to melt her further.

The mush becomes a delicious-looking Tita liquid. Lastly, only her eyes are left till they melt away too.

Riko picks up the bucket and gives it to an ice seller. She doesn't know how to make ice cream. Therefore she will share it with everyone!

It doesn't take long and the Tita Ice cream is prepared. The ice seller just places her into his cold box besides the normal ice cream.

Tita looks like orange ice cream and she also smells like orange. Weird. Riko expected her to taste like vanilla.

She orders a cone with 5 Tita balls and some cream.

Tita feels as parts of her are fetched out of the freezing box and formed into balls. It feels even weirder as they are placed in big corn. She can see Riko's hungry face but also still feel her parts in the ice box.

Then she sees Riko's big tongue. It tickles! Riko licks all over her "body" and licks her away. She can feel Riko's saliva as her body is eaten.

Tita also feels other parts of her being formed into balls and licked away by strangers.

Tita doesn't like it. It's ashaming and feels like torture as they slowly lick her away…

"Delicious!" Riko gleams. "I have to eat you quickly, else you will be all gone before I can buy more!"

In this round, my personal favorites are Nepgear + Chika and Riko + Tita.
Reason: It was a difficult decision. But I think Nepgear having a plastic brain just makes too much sense!
I also think Tita had to endure a much more shameful scene than Ruby.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!