My AI assisted Arts Gallery

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My AI assisted Arts Gallery

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:47 pm

Long thanks and explanation on the relocation under this spoiler bellow (11-10-2022):
Spoiler: show
To whoever wondering what happened to my AI arts briefly uploaded here, i had to take them down following comments from EKA regarding the use of galleries and the forbidding of uploading any AI assisted arts unless using the forum. I complied even if i know that this meant a lot of my stuff will not be as easily seen but i do intend to use some sort of way to update those of you that watch me either with blogs, a blank upload with only tags relating to AI generated arts but no actual art uploaded or both methods, whatever is allowed best. To me using this method of AI assistance is very important since i cannot really creatively express myself otherwise but through texts and expensive commissions both of which i never intended to stop.

All of my thanks and love to everyone that were supporting me during the eta discord debate yesterday and thoses enjoying my content either AI, commissioned or wrote. This is meaning a lot to me and i welcome everyone who newly watch although with apology for the sudden arts moving.

A gallery featuring my AI generated arts that were made for fun, rp purpose or simply expressing some creativity! I used the help of NovelAI for thoses wondering and i intent to continuously update this with more arts!

10-10-2022 (All arts feature my OCs, Samantha & Gab and belong to me.)

11-10-2022 (Samantha)

19-04-2023

Last edited by SerenaBlaze on Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:48 pm, edited 18 times in total.
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: AI Arts Gallery

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:54 pm

NovelAI. I use the paid official version. :)

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daiyung » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:55 pm

What AI makes art this good?
Daiyung
New to the forum

Postby Daiyung » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:56 pm

ahh interesting
Daiyung
New to the forum

Postby deathknight » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:00 pm

Ah so that is where the big bellied girl went!
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daiyung » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:04 pm

What did you do to generate art like that?
Daiyung
New to the forum

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:43 pm

Daiyung wrote:What did you do to generate art like that?

Patience, luck, a lot of good generations and good prompts!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:45 pm

deathknight wrote:Ah so that is where the big bellied girl went!

Oh you were looking for them? Well yea... had to relocate when it turned out that the gallery was for humans only after all. ^^;

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:50 pm

That's far better and more specific art than I've ever been able to get out of some of the other AIs. Does it give you options to tweak the results? For example, how much control do you have over the shape of the character's faces, hair styles, poses, and so on?
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:08 pm

I think this kinda stuff is really neat, I'm interested to see what else you come up with~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deathknight » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:20 pm

SerenaBlaze wrote:

Oh you were looking for them? Well yea... had to relocate when it turned out that the gallery was for humans only after all. ^^;

hey i would love to see more sometime
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:57 am

deathknight wrote:
SerenaBlaze wrote:

hey i would love to see more sometime

Absolutely! I already added 14 mores to the initial 5 that i had so not to flood the eka gallery. But being a forum now i think it is more okay to add more. Thank you for watching! I hope you keep enjoying~ :D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:28 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:I think this kinda stuff is really neat, I'm interested to see what else you come up with~

Oh wow saint thank you! Its very cool to see a real artist that i follow also enjoying my work/AI Arting like that even if the work method is very different. ^^;
Its really the only way aside for text or commisions that i leave for more special project and very specificly detailed things that i really have around to express myself artisticly honestly.

I will absolutely do a lot more in the future and also look up to see more of your work over on the real site gallery~ :D <3

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:31 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:That's far better and more specific art than I've ever been able to get out of some of the other AIs. Does it give you options to tweak the results? For example, how much control do you have over the shape of the character's faces, hair styles, poses, and so on?

Good question. Honestly, a lot really depend on luck and having the prompt to exactly tell it what you want most of the times. But aside that, yes. There are tweaks options such as a edit mode so i think for very advanced users you could do potentially results that are better than mines since i am still on my early days of learning to use it. I already spent more than 20h with it tho with my entire day and night of yesterday being spent working on it since personal reasons couldnt allow me to sleep. ^^;

Using some specific images as references also tend to be helpful with it!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:13 pm

SerenaBlaze wrote:Good question. Honestly, a lot really depend on luck and having the prompt to exactly tell it what you want most of the times. But aside that, yes. There are tweaks options such as a edit mode so i think for very advanced users you could do potentially results that are better than mines since i am still on my early days of learning to use it. I already spent more than 20h with it tho with my entire day and night of yesterday being spent working on it since personal reasons couldnt allow me to sleep. ^^;

Thanks for the info! Have you tried other art generating AIs? If so, how do you find this one to be better or worse?

So far I've tried stable diffusion, nightcafe, and artflow. The last one was the only one I was able to get anything specific out of, and it was only good for character profile pics. (So it didn't do full bodies, just the face.) And that was just because after generating an image I could tweak a bunch of settings to get it looking how I wanted.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:18 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:
SerenaBlaze wrote:Good question. Honestly, a lot really depend on luck and having the prompt to exactly tell it what you want most of the times. But aside that, yes. There are tweaks options such as a edit mode so i think for very advanced users you could do potentially results that are better than mines since i am still on my early days of learning to use it. I already spent more than 20h with it tho with my entire day and night of yesterday being spent working on it since personal reasons couldnt allow me to sleep. ^^;

Thanks for the info! Have you tried other art generating AIs? If so, how do you find this one to be better or worse?

So far I've tried stable diffusion, nightcafe, and artflow. The last one was the only one I was able to get anything specific out of, and it was only good for character profile pics. (So it didn't do full bodies, just the face.) And that was just because after generating an image I could tweak a bunch of settings to get it looking how I wanted.

My pleasure! and no, i only ever tried this AI and a previous older model that a friend linked me to but what it does is not really as good and often look broken and off. So yea, i cant really comment on other bots that i never tried but what i can say is that i find NovelAI to be very excellent as doing anything, both full body and closeup so far! And best of all, if you read their terms they actually do not seem to monitor anything and encrypt stuff. I heard that this AI was started since the others were spying too much... regardless i highly recommend to try it out for yourself and see if you also have a blast. :D

For the image generation part generally the tweaking come during generation but i think there is something to do it still after the image. Oh and each generation cost you a few points, not really bad however if you tend to use it extensively like i am doing with the enthusiast tier (10000 points), it is more than enough and so far i only used about 2000 points. The points either reset or add up every month, i will see after Halloween and really the limit of points is honestly the only flaw that i can really give so far.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: My AI assisted Arts Gallery

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:02 pm

I did a few more arts today (11-10-2022) and i increased the resolution for the art that i will post from now on unless forgetting to or unable. You can see the increase with the second art of Samantha posted today (bottom). :D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomuserontheint » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:03 pm

can you send a link related to the ai? actually is that allowed on this site? :v (i tried making a reply but i dont think it went through?)
randomuserontheint
New to the forum

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:25 am

randomuserontheint wrote:can you send a link related to the ai? actually is that allowed on this site? :v (i tried making a reply but i dont think it went through?)

Im not sure of what you are asking here. A link to the A.I website?

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomuserontheint » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:34 am

SerenaBlaze wrote:
randomuserontheint wrote:can you send a link related to the ai? actually is that allowed on this site? :v (i tried making a reply but i dont think it went through?)

Im not sure of what you are asking here. A link to the A.I website?

yeah thats what i meant :v
randomuserontheint
New to the forum

Next

Return to Work to be shared!