My AI assisted Arts Gallery

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: My AI assisted Arts Gallery

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:19 pm

randomuserontheint wrote:
SerenaBlaze wrote:
randomuserontheint wrote:can you send a link related to the ai? actually is that allowed on this site? :v (i tried making a reply but i dont think it went through?)

Im not sure of what you are asking here. A link to the A.I website?

yeah thats what i meant :v

NovelAI.net. Have fun! :D
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomuserontheint » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:41 pm

NovelAI.net. Have fun! :D[/quote]

i will, thank you!
randomuserontheint
New to the forum

Postby TheHungrySpeedrunner » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:00 pm

Hey does anyone know what Eka’s policy on ai art is? I’ve been wanting to use AI to create cartoons and drawings (nothing photo realistic) involving vore but I don’t know if I’m allowed to post that under my main gallery, or if I can only post that under a forum thread like the OP did here. Please let me know, I would love to be able to post to gallery (with a ”this is generated with help from ai” in the description of course) but at the same time I don’t want to get into trouble for doing so! Thanks!
TheHungrySpeedrunner
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:31 pm

TheHungrySpeedrunner wrote:Hey does anyone know what Eka’s policy on ai art is? I’ve been wanting to use AI to create cartoons and drawings (nothing photo realistic) involving vore but I don’t know if I’m allowed to post that under my main gallery, or if I can only post that under a forum thread like the OP did here. Please let me know, I would love to be able to post to gallery (with a ”this is generated with help from ai” in the description of course) but at the same time I don’t want to get into trouble for doing so! Thanks!

We don't allow it in the gallery.
Eka
Administrator

Postby voreingsparten » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:45 pm

MasterEka wrote:
TheHungrySpeedrunner wrote:Hey does anyone know ... Thanks!

We're Inclined to ask why.
Is it just because you think it invalidates the hard work other creators put into their art?
Because you don't personally like it?
Is there some legal thing we don't know about that means it can't or shouldn't be posted?

Quite curious to hear what the reason is. (and we don't mean to offend with the question either)
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:05 am

voreingsparten wrote:
MasterEka wrote:
TheHungrySpeedrunner wrote:Hey does anyone know ... Thanks!

We're Inclined to ask why.
Is it just because you think it invalidates the hard work other creators put into their art?
Because you don't personally like it?
Is there some legal thing we don't know about that means it can't or shouldn't be posted?

Quite curious to hear what the reason is. (and we don't mean to offend with the question either)

I imagine a little of reason 1, and a whole lot of another reason you didn't put here. Simply put, spam.

Pixiv allowed ai art, and they are already regretting it. There's about 1 hand drawn image for every 20 or so ai pieces.
Some people can really put in the effort (and a little of their own art skill) to really make an ai piece shine. Most don't.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 pm

Updated with a bunch of new arts that are safe to post here without resizing or else. They are ranging from a few month old to recent with the ones of highest qualities. :)

Enjoy! :D
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!