Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Postby Avenger233 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:49 am

mmexport1676791428254.png
Sarus wrote:
Avenger233 wrote:Excellent work as always, and this time ai really made an amazing mawshot :D .

I used a different model this time (furry 1.3), which I find of a lower overall quality, but is able to make much better vore bellies and mawshots.

Avenger233 wrote:Through my recent exposure to ai, I think one of the big advantages of making comics with ai over human-drawn comics is that you can draw comics with the quality of illustrations. I think you can try to use a realistic style to draw can fully reflect the advantages of ai. If you agree to scare, of course this is just a suggestion. Also, I used ai to try to convert your work to a drawing style, but of course I didn't post it on any platform, so if you give me permission, I'd like to send it out to show you the potential of a realistic drawing style.

If you're talking about hyper-realistic image style, I actually tried that.
Though I personally prefer anime-like output, which I enforce through tags.
Please send away if you made an alternate version, I'm curious to see :D

Since you prefer this art style, I won't say anything more. In fact, I didn't convert your comic in its entirety because I'm not very good with ai, I just tried to see how it would look after the conversion. The results of my attempts weren't as good as I would have liked, I didn't know how to get ai to draw the mouth, and ai doesn't seem to recognize text very well... Lots of flaws, please just take it as a joke to see the effect. Of course, still looking forward to your latest work. :D
Attachments
mmexport1676790308122.png
Avenger233
New to the forum

Postby unitz29 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:26 am

These are amazing. I hope to see more
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAssAssassin69 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:53 am

Pretty cool stuff