Writings from Oblivionforce *Updated Sept 5, 2023*

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Writings from Oblivionforce *Updated Sept 5, 2023*

Postby OblivionForce » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:57 am

The Corn Maze (F/F, Soft Vore, Oral Vore, Breast Expansion)

“Ahhhhh! We’re finally here!” Alyssa stretched, adjusted her rounded glasses and took in the early afternoon sunshine as she stepped out of the passenger side of the car. The air was still and cool as autumn replaced summer, however, the sun didn’t seem to get the memo as the heat was still present. Not a cloud in the sky. “How long was I out for?”

“Not very long, about an hour. Sorry that this place was so far away but it was the only one that was still open.” replied Nichole as she closed the door to her car. Nichole stepped around to the front of the vehicle and stretched much like Alyssa, except Alyssa was met with Nichole’s impressive bust as Alyssa turned to her friend to reply. She was already well-endowed, but Nichole had a tendency to wear bras that made them seem that much more breathtaking.

“Oh, uhhhhh no… worries.” Alyssa was straight, but even she couldn’t keep her eyes off of Nichole’s bust. Alyssa looked down at her own chest as if comparing the two sets. Alyssa’s smaller frame with a tighter button-up shirt made her look more top-heavy than she already was. Her nickname back in highschool was “Shortstack”. Alyssa always made a scene when she was called that, but she secretly loved the attention. While Alyssa was showing off by stretching her tops fabric, Nichole was the one to have most of her cleavage on display. Always wearing her obligatory push-up bra and an extremely low cut top. Alyssa had to re-adjust her glasses as they slid down her nose as she looked at herself, smudging the bottom of one of her lenses as she moved them to a more comfortable position on her face.

The girls started to walk towards a makeshift wooden ticketing booth with a big ‘Cob’s Farm Corn Maze’ sign above the ticketing window. Nichole’s eyes scanned the parking lot, only two other vehicles were occupying the lot. A smile crept across Nichole’s face as she kept pace with her shorter friend. They reached the booth to be met with a gawky looking guy who instantly turned beet red at the sight of Alyssa and Nichole. He stumbled over his words, barely getting out the price of admission. Alyssa stopped Nichole from paying for the maze, reminding her that she had paid for dinner the last time they went out. “Hey Alyssa, only one other group might be in the maze!” Nichole said, poking Alyssa in the side of her arm. “We might not even see them depending how far they are!” Alyssa replied.

The two entered the maze after receiving a bit of change from the awkward booth attendant and set off on their ‘corny adventure’. This was a joke that Nichole made when they originally made their plans. It was met with a stale “Ha.” From Alyssa. As the girls got deeper and deeper into the maze, they played pranks on each other. Hiding around corners and scaring each other, reaching through the walls of corn and claw at the air like in a horror movie. The deafening silence was only broken by the screaming and giggling of the supposed only two maze-goers and a mild wind that is slowly picking up as the day progresses.

Around an hour and a half after entering the corn maze, Alyssa was running away playfully from Nichole and ended up in the most open area they have been in. Alyssa looked around and deduced that she was in the “o” in ‘Cob’. It was a tradition that this farm always worked in their farm’s name into the maze. A little more looking around and Alyssa noticed that Nichole was nowhere to be seen. “Hey, Nich? Where are you?” Everything around Alyssa was still. Alyssa started to panic, thinking that Nichole had gotten lost. Yelling for her friend, trying to get her friend to follow her voice. A small rustle caught Alyssa’s ear and she spun to it only to see nothing, possibly a small animal living within the stalks. All of a sudden, Alyssa was grabbed from behind, arms wrapped around her and locked arm arms to her sides. Alyssa was about the scream and struggle until a breathy voice whispered into her ear. “Hehehe, got you.”

Alyssa was pulled into her friend a bit more and, almost comically, Nichole’s large breasts pushed Alyssa’s glasses off her head and landed onto the ground. “Oh my goodness, Nich. I thought I lost you for a second! Where were you?” Alyssa moved in such a way as to try to remove herself from her friend’s cleavage. “Checking to see if the coast was clear.” Nichole whispered into Alyssa’s ear again. Before Alyssa could respond, Nichole threaded her fingers between the buttons of her trapped friend’s top and violently opened it up, exposing Alyssa’s bra-clad chest. As well as her bra kept Alyssa's breasts in one place, there was still a fair amount of jiggle that would put the average girl into a fit of jealousy.

“Ni…Nichole? Wha… What are you doing?” Alyssa was stunned by what her friend was doing to her. Sure there was some playful flirting between the two, but nothing like this, not even when they were messing with each other at the beach or the club. Instead of responding, in an amazing, almost choreographed, set of movements, Nichole not only slipped off Alyssa's top down her arms, but after she also wrapped one arm all the way around Alyssa and with the free arm, unhooked Alyssa’s bra and ripped it away from her body, leaving Alyssa exposed from the waist up. Alyssa's eyes grew wide and face turned a deep red from embarrassment. Alyssa struggled with a lot of force, which felt like she was getting nowhere from the grip of Nichole, but then she fell to the ground and landed on her hands and knees.

After a quick breath, Alyssa tried to cover herself and feel around the ground for any of her lost apparel. The loss of her glasses was the most impairing as she was far-sighted, anything around 2-3 metres in front of her was extremely fuzzy. “Nichole! What the hell are you doing? This isn’t funny!” Alyssa was fuming from what her friend had done to her, not realising that her friend was closing the distance between them. Nichole grabbed Alyssa by her shoulders and stood her up onto her feet. “What the hell? What do you want?”

“This.”

Nichole opened her mouth to an unimaginable size. Hot breath washed over Alyssa as she quickly realised what was happening, as much as she didn’t want to believe it. Nichole quickly fit Alyssa’s entire head into her mouth and clamped down around her neck. Alyssa tried to push away from her friend who was trying to eat her and started to scream for help, however any noise was being muffled and interrupted as Nichole’s tongue was darting around Alyssa’s face and around her mouth. Slight moans of delight came from the back of Nichole’s throat with every lick.

*GULP*

Alyssa was pulled further and further into the mouth of her friend until her head was resting on the top of Nichole’s throat. Nichole slid her hands further down Alyssa’s arms to try to stop her friend from thrashing about and also lifted her smaller friend into the air, feet waving around in the wind. Nichole was hoping that gravity would help with the process of getting Alyssa into her stomach.

*GULP*

Alyssa’s head slipped into Nichole’s throat, strong muscles forcing her down and the faint outline of a screaming face filled out and expanded Nichole’s neck.

*GULP*

Nichole had reached her friend’s breasts and tried to open her mouth as wide as possible to accept them, but they didn’t go into her mouth. Nichole swallowed a few more times and with a squelching pop, Alyssa’s breasts filled out Nichole’s mouth completely. Nichole tried to snake her tongue between Alyssa’s firm breasts, trying to get as much flavour from her friend as possible.

*GULP*

Nichole tried to swallow her friend’s breasts, but they couldn’t fit down her throat. Alyssa’s head had entered Nichole’s stomach and felt her decent stop, for a split second, she felt a sense of relief and thought to herself that because of her bust size, that Nichole would have no choice but to spit her back up. These feelings were crushed as soon as Nichole swallowed once more and Alyssa’s chest slipped into the throat of the friend who was eating her. Nichole’s neck ballooned to an extreme size due to her friend's bust. Nichole reached out and grabbed one of Alyssa’s boobs through her neck almost as a way to say goodbye but also to taunt her.

*GULP*

With Alyssa’s large breasts out of the way, the rest of her was an easy task. Alyssa’s waist was at least half the size of her bust. Nichole grabbed the sides of Alyssa’s pants and underwear and allowed her to slip out of them as she slipped more into Nichole’s mouth, and with a few more swallows, just Alyssa’s feet hung out of Nichole’s mouth. Nichole threw her meal’s pants to the side and relaxed her esophagus a little bit and allowed Alyssa’s feet down her throat. Nichole closed her mouth, sealing her friend completely inside of her. Nichole could Feel the rest of Alyssa’s legs find their way to her stomach and could feel it grow as Alyssa settled in.

“Oh. My. Goodness! Alyssa! You were delicious! I’m sorry I had to eat you, but you looked so scrumptious, I couldn’t resist!” Nichole’s giant stomach writhed about, Alyssa screaming and desperately searching for a way out. “Oh hush. Calm down. You aren’t getting out so just get comfortable and digest!” Nichole rubbed her Alyssa-filled belly and proceeded with the maze. “It’s a good thing we aren’t far into this thing, it’s going to take a while for you to digest. Can you just do me a favour, babe? When you do digest, can you please make my boobs even bigger? Thanks babe!

A few hours later, Nichole reached the end of the corn maze. Her top and pants were ripped and hair was visibly distressed. However, her stomach was as tight as it was as she had entered and she had gone up a few cup sizes, she was basically just spilling out of her bra and top. Alyssa had been completely digested. “HELP HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE MAZE AND I LOST MY FRIEND AND HE PINNED ME TO THE GROUND AND HURT ME AND….AND… AND… “ Nichole burst into tears and fell to the ground. The booth attendant picked up his phone and proceeded to call the police.

Several days later, Nichole was at home and watching the news, they were still covering the missing persons case of Alyssa. “-and nothing was found except a few articles of clothing. So if you have any information on Alyssa Wilkins, please contact the local authorities-” Nichole turned off the tv and lightly grabbed one of her breasts. “Did you hear that? They are still looking for you. I doubt they will find you anytime so-” Nichole paused for a second because she thought that her chest shook on its own. “What the…”

*DING DONG*

“Oh? Who could that be? It better not be another reporter” Nichole groaned and lifted herself off the couch and walked towards the door, wobbling around with every step. Nichole was still getting used to the new weight on her chest, she was not having fun with having to re-learn how to balance herself, but she was rather enjoying how she looked. Nichole opened the door only to be met with a very tall woman. She was so tall that Nichole only came up to her bust. Now she knew how Alyssa felt. “Uh… oh… Hello? How… How can I help you?” The tall woman just looked down at Nichole for a few moments and then reached into her purse. She pulled out an item and held them out to Nichole. “Here, I think you dropped these.” Nichole reached out subconsciously and took the item from the woman’s hand. It was a set of glasses. Large round glasses. Like the ones Alyssa wore. Nichole turned white as a sheet.

“Oh no.”
Last edited by OblivionForce on Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
OblivionForce
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Corn Maze (F/F, Soft Vore, Oral Vore, Breast Expansi

Postby 1ring42 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:51 am

Very very nice.
1ring42
---

Postby Anastasia_Frostbite » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:29 am

Very nice indeed, and looks like Nichole is about to get to experience what her friend did, or maybe she'll be getting a rather large meal? would love to see a continuation of this.
Anastasia_Frostbite
New to the forum

Postby Nalzindar » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:04 pm

Great story, short, straight to the point and nothing more to say about the grammar than that everything were nicely described. I enjoyed both Nichole and Alyssa, and especially that it wasn't obvious what was going to happen before Nichole suddenly turned her friend into a meal.
The unexpected cliffhanger at the end was equally enjoyable, and like Anastasia (reply above), I wonder what would happen next after this^^
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Frangelico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:36 am

Oh my goodness! This was pure gold! 10/10!

I reeeeeeeeeeally want to know what happens to Nichole! Will she be a meal for her visitor, or will she get the upper hand on her?

P.S. You should 100% write more!
Frangelico
New to the forum

The Tutor (F/F, Soft Vore, Oral Vore, Breast Expansion)

Postby OblivionForce » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:43 pm

Continuation of "The Corn Maze".

“Oh no.”

The colour faded from Nichole’s face after she inspected the sudden gift from the giant woman at her doorstep. The next thing Nichole knew, she was flat on her back with her visitor on top of her, breasts that rivalled her own new assets were pressing into her, clothed flesh spilling out every which way. Nichole struggled against the woman, but with her being nearly twice the size of Nichole, she was incredibly strong. Nichole felt powerless. About as powerless as Alyssa felt.

“Wh-wh-what do you… want?” Nichole struggled to say. The woman’s face was mere inches away from Nicholes. Warm breath would have been washing over Nichole if it wasn’t for a large closed-mouthed grin paired with wide eyes that were screaming with hunger. Even with a closed mouth, a small dollop of drool formed and dropped from the corner of the assailant’s mouth, landing and running down Nichole’s cheek. Nichole grimaced from the feeling of the warm, thick drool.

“Actually… No… You might be of use to me.” The woman ignored Nichole completely but tightened her grip on Nichole’s wrists that she had grabbed during their tumble. Nichole had asked the woman what she meant but was met with a slight chuckle. Nichole was getting more and more aggravated, not from the powerlessness she was experiencing, but from the lack of information. A pet peeve of hers was always when people couldn’t communicate properly.

“Call me… Paige. You, my little predator, are going to do something for me.” Paige pressed down a bit harder on Nichole’s thighs with her shins to ensure her still-possible victim was listening. A small wince of discomfort signalled that Nichole was, indeed, invested in what Paige had to say, whether she liked it or not.

“I have a little… problem… that I need you to take care of. You agree to this, and I won’t eat you. What do you say? Sounds fair?” At this point, Nichole didn’t really have any other option. Getting eaten didn’t really seem like the ideal thing to happen, especially since she just got a new, larger bust that she was enjoying. Nichole had taken a lot of photos of herself in scantily clad attire and provocative poses. The amount of photos taken had nearly doubled since digesting her friend.

“What problem… do you have, Paige?” Nichole reluctantly inquired about the proposition. Paige remained on top of Nichole and informed her about the issue at hand, after the same grin from earlier crept over her face. Paige told Nichole that there was this high school brat that she was tutoring. The girl comes over to Paige’s place every other day in the evening to get lessons from her. Apparently, the girl is really talented with tech, but horrible with history. It was Nichole’s job to come into Paige’s house, eat the girl, and leave under the guise of darkness.

“Do you think you can do that, Nichole?” Nichole was annoyed by the situation. She wanted to eat who she wanted to eat, not be some stomach-based hitwoman. Nichole nodded slightly in agreement for this was the only way she was going to get out of this situation un-swallowed. Paige eased up her grip cautiously and maintained eye-contact with her new partner in crime to ensure that she was still in control. She moved away from Nichole and reached to the purse that contained Alyssa’s glasses, pulled out a pen and a scrap of a receipt, and quickly scribbled something on there.

“Here, you are expected to come here tonight- 7:30PM. Come here alone, if you don’t, I will know. I’ll have someone following you. Don’t be late.” Paige bunched up the scrap receipt and tossed it at Nichole before quickly slipping out the door she first appeared at. Nichole remained on her back for a few more moments before lifting her up off the floor. She un-crumpled the scrap and looked it over, it was an address, the address of the woman who could have eaten her not a few minutes ago. Nichole was shaking. Who was this woman? Why did she give her this “job”? What else did Paige know about her? The fact that Paige found her randomly from the corn maze, Nichole was inclined to believe her about the person following her. They may even be out there now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours have passed. The stillness of the night has taken over the city, the sound of crickets and some homes playing movies broke the silence, but only the voice in Nichole’s head was being heard. “Why are you doing this?” “Is this a trap” were just some of the thoughts Nichole had. She had been walking for a good 45 minutes before coming to a dead stop. She had arrived. The house looked just like any other house on the block, but knowing what was expected of her and the possible trap that was waiting for her had her legs shaking. Nichole was just about to turn back and go back home when she heard a car coming up behind her, very slowly. The car passed her, but Nichole didn’t move a muscle. It wasn’t until the car had disappeared from sight that Nichole marched right up to the house and went inside.

The air was still, but most of the lights were turned on. Nichole was about to announce that she was here, but then she remembered that this was a stealth mission. She closed the door gently, took off her shoes and crept through the main floor of the house, keeping an eye and an ear out for any movement besides her own. Eventually, Nichole came to a room with a desk, tv, and a bed. Was this Paige’s bedroom? But more importantly, where was the girl? Where was Paige? Nichole had a sinking feeling that this really was a trap. Nichole’s breathing became laboured and took a few steps backwards when she was knocked to the ground suddenly and violently.

The wind was knocked from Nichole as she felt someone on her back, gripping her arms and tying them behind her before moving onto the legs and tying them at the ankles. Nichole was dragged into the room by her shirt and dropped somewhere in the middle of the bedroom. Nichole struggled to get her breath as she also struggled with the amount of danger she was in. Assaulted twice in one day, not her best day. Sounds off to one side of the room indicated that the assailant had possibly sat down, waiting for Nichole to regain her strength. Over time, Nichole regained her breath, struggled against her restraints (to no avail) and sat herself up with difficulty.

“Shut up and watch.” a voice behind Nichole snapped her to attention. The TV that was ahead of her turned on and what looked to be camera footage came on-screen. Upon closer examination, the screen showed the same room that Nichole was dragged into, but from an angle that could have been a shelf. In the middle of the room and on a chair was Paige, leaning back, arm behind her head and on her phone.

“Oh yeah, the little brat is here… Yeah, I found that chick from the corn maze… Yeah the one who ate that chick from the news… Jumped her… Played it up and got her to come by to eat the little shit… Going to tie her up and eat her after she’s done… HAHA RIGHT?” The conversation went on for a few more moments when someone else came into the room silently. It was the girl that Paige was tutoring. Nichole squinted slightly at the new figure and recognized her. It was Alyssa’s sister, Hannah. Nichole’s eyes were glued onto the screen, all of a sudden, Hannah opened her mouth wide and clamped down on Paige’s head. Remarkably, Hannah made extremely short work of the very tall tutor. A concealed pair of scissors helped to remove any clothing covering Paige’s top half and pulling down the bottom half made sure that her prey was nude as Hannah swallowed her down. Hannah could basically balance on her engorged stomach after she was done.

The TV went black and a sizable THUMP emanated from behind Nichole. Nichole spun around as best she could and there was Hannah behind her. Hannah had removed her shirt and bra to reveal her two massive globes. They had hit the desk with such force that a small crack formed at the top. There was no more Paige-filled stomach, ether. She was completely digested. Nichole’s eyes widened at the sight and was nearly at a loss for words.

“Ha…Hannah, what did you do?” Hannah spun in the chair to face Nichole, her bust was nearly three times the size of her waist. If the tables were turned, Nichole would be drooling at the opportunity.

“Me? What did I do? You’re kidding right? YOU ATE MY SISTER!!!” Hannah stood up and stomped towards Nichole. “You really think you can ask me that? If anything, you should be THANKING me for saving your ass! She was going to eat you!” Hannah circled around Nichole, kneeled down behind her and whispered into her ear. “But, do you really think that means you are safe?” Hannah brought her hands around on either side of Nichole and started to grope her larger-than-normal breasts. “I will get my sister back.” With that, Hannah gathered a handful of Nichole’s top and ripped it off her captive. Hannah wasted no time and took off the bra that held the breasts that grew from her sister being digested.

“Hannah… Please… Please don’t…” Tears started to roll down Nichole’s face. Hannah moved back to the front of Nichole and kneeled back down. “Too bad.” Hannah opened her mouth and took in Nichole’s head, Nichole started to scream, even knowing that no one would hear her pleas. Nichole was larger than Hannah so she had to force her way down Hannah, much like what she did with Paige. How she was able to even swallow Paige that quickly was a total mystery, perhaps she was just a natural at eating other girls.

Nichole could hear the rhythmic breathing of her friend’s younger sister coming from the back of her throat. With a single gulp Nichole was forced into Hannah’s throat, a faceprint clearly visible much like Alyssa’s.

*GULP*

Nichole was brought up to her bust, saliva coated her face and hair, making it thick and heavy against her face and neck. Nichole tried to bite at the insides of Hannah, but her hair made that impossible. With her hands and legs tied up, she felt like getting out of this was impossible. Hannah continued to swallow as she kneaded Nichole’s gigantic breasts into her mouth. Hannah felt guilty that she was essentially eating her sister, but she was not going to let the person who actually did get away with it.

*GULP*

Nichole’s boobs followed her down. Nichole came to an odd opening. She had entered the stomach. Out of instinct, Nichole started to scream again, hoping that anyone would hear her. More and more of Nichole fell deeper into Hannah and started to curl up slightly. Her massive tits entered the stomach, too and landed right on her face. At this point, Hannah tilted her head back and allowed gravity to help her with the rest of Nichole. Hannah removed the bottoms and underwear of her sister-stealer and tossed them in a pile of the other clothing she removed.

*GULP*

Nichole’s hips disappeared into the mouth of Hannah, she was nearly fully consumed. Hannah reached forward and untied the feet of her meal and kept that material with the other she took off for Nichole’s hands. A few more swallows and Nichole was completely inside of the sister of the friend she had previously eaten.

“Ahhhh, you tasted as great as you deserved this, bitch. Paige added A LOT to my bust, but I wonder how much you’ll add? I’ll be a superstar at school now!” Hannah stood up but the bottom of her stomach still touched the ground. Her captive violently thrashed around in her new confines, pleading with Hannah to let her out.

“Why would I do that? Shut the fuck up and digest. You better be gone soon, I have to walk ho-” Hannah was cut short by a call on a cellphone that was in a corner of the room. It was Paige’s. She must have thrown it when she was eaten. Paige was talking to a friend before all of that happened and that friend knew the plan. A smile crept across Hannah’s face.

“Looks like I’ll be having dessert."
OblivionForce
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writings from Oblivionforce *Updated Sept 5, 2023*

Postby MissSocky » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:28 pm

I love the Halloween vibes this gives me, fitting since the first part was posted near the end of September, and this second part in October. Nothing like a festive vore story. The corn maze in the first part was very nice.

Last bumped by OblivionForce on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:28 pm.
MissSocky
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!